Vista Creek Reviews

Vista Creek 6
Vista Creek 7
  • Eric

Eric Caudill · Married on 10/04/2019

Courtney and Jason - STELLAR!

We have more great things to say about Courtney and Jason than characters will probably allow. They were simply amazing! Start to finish. Vista Creek is a stunning venue, and it’s clear that they’ve poured their heart and soul into every detail.

You can certainly tell that they’re doing what they were called to do! It shows, and your wedding guests will feel, and see it, too. All t’s crossed and i’s dotted, at all times. They know how to make a hectic process appear seamless.

Courtney and Jason are professional, accountable, vibrant, energetic and fantastic at what they do. And Vista Creek, as a venue, is a must-see. Check them out for your OBX wedding - you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Moesha

Moesha · Married on 09/02/2019

Best day of my life!!!

This venue was absolutely perfect for our Outer banks wedding! It’s completely stunning! We were super happy with Courtney and Jason. They made sure we had everything we needed, and having Courtney as our day of event planner really made our day stress free! This day was completely full of fun for my husband and I along with our guests. Jason and Courtney are amazing people to work with because they both are sincere people who want to help in anyway they can to make the day special for you! I highly recommend this place because they definitely made our wedding day one of the best experiences of my life! They are also very affordable, and have a DJ company too!! So you can get everything you need in one place with their ceremony and reception place + purchasing their DJ service! Best deal we have ever received!! (Ps. The bridal suite is also gorgeous at this venue) 😊

Sent on 09/08/2019
    Vista Creek 18
    Vista Creek 19

Casey Feller · Married on 08/31/2019

Best day ever!!!!!

Couldn’t of asked for a better place to of had our wedding ceremony and reception. Jason and Courtney made our day so easy and less stressful and were there on the spot to help with anything we needed. Vista Creek is such a beautiful place and everyone that came couldn’t of agreed more. It’s so convenient to have everything at one place. We thought it was gonna be stressful with doing it out of town, but Courtney was there from start to finish to help make sure we had everything we needed to make it to our big day without any problems. Wouldn’t hesitate to do it all over again or recommend them to anyone looking for that perfect place for any occasion.

Sent on 09/16/2019
    Vista Creek 20
    Vista Creek 21
    Vista Creek 22
    Vista Creek 23
    Vista Creek 24
  • Augusta

Augusta · Married on 08/31/2019

No one compares to vista creek!

It wouldn’t even be fair to compare other vendors to Vista Creek. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. (Warning: long, sappy review). Courtney and her husband were the absolute best. I wish I could relive this day and work with them all over again. We fell in love as soon as we visited them for a tour. Courtney is such a sweetheart, they were so accommodating, excellent with communication, and ensured my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. She ensured we were on our A game with the licenses, alcohol, and other little details for our big day. They were also super accommodating and flexible with allowing us to upgrade to the next package for our rehearsal dinner. I remember panicking because I didn’t pick out a song for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk to, so she rushed up to the bridal suite THAT morning to go over songs with me. THEN I forgot to write out my wedding vows to my daughter and only had them on my phone, so she allowed me to e-mail them to her and she printed them out ASAP. Afterwards, we laughed and talked about the shenanigans that went on that evening and had such a blast. I’ll definitely miss working with them. We love y’all ❤️

Sent on 09/23/2019
    Vista Creek 36
  • Kevin

Monica · Married on 07/19/2019

Magical - Great Indoor/Outdoor Venue

Spectacular! From the moment we viewed the property until the conclusion of our event, Vista Creek and Courtney/Jason have exceeded our expectations! Our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without Vista Creek. Vista Creek offers so much - a picturesque bridge to walk down the aisle; outdoor cement ceremony site (which is fabulous for being out in nature and not having shoes sink into mud) in the midst of natural unspoiled environment; a very large outdoor porch area with ceiling fans - a great option for a rainy day ceremony (overlooking the beautiful Roanoke Sound); and a beautiful indoor area large enough to accommodate the biggest guest list. These are a few reasons why you will love Vista Creek. There's also a magical sunset! Furthermore, the impeccable service provided by Courtney and Jason to facilitate a breathtaking and memorable day are unmatched. Almost all of my vendors were recommended by Courtney. Note: she only recommended 5 star companies who paid as much attention to details as she did!! Beyond the beautiful venue, the tips and help Courtney provided were phenomenal!! I can't recommend Vista Creek enough. Guests loved being on the Outer Banks yet away from the hustle and bustle of the nearby beach. We loved it because we could pick and choose our own vendors as opposed to finding a lovely venue that forces you to use their chosen caterers. I could go on and on...the easiest thing to say is "Save yourself the time and headache by making Vista Creek your first and last stop. You won't regret it." We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Vista Creek and Courtney/Jason!! Thank you for an event we will remember for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Vista Creek 37
    Vista Creek 38
    Vista Creek 39

Lisa · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

We cannot recommend Vista Creek highly enough! Vista Creek was beyond perfect! Everything from getting ready to our send off went off without a hitch, and so much of that was thanks to Courtney and Jason’s expertise and attention to detail. They knew exactly what questions to ask to make sure nothing was left out and I felt very comfortable brainstorming ideas with them throughout the planning process. The entire Vista Creek staff was so kind and helpful to anything we needed. The pictures speak for themselves – the ceremony site and reception hall are stunning! Our guests loved being able to view the sunset from their table or they could enjoy a few moments on the deck away from the loud music while the rest of us were dancing without feeling like they were too far away from the party. The layout and design of the space makes it perfect for every style and color combination, and is incredibly flexible so each wedding looks unique and beautiful. It’s clear that Courtney and Jason have a passion for making each of their weddings special, and we are so glad we were able to have our wedding at Vista Creek!!

Sent on 08/25/2019
    Vista Creek 52
    Vista Creek 53

Lindsay Hancock · Married on 06/02/2019

Vista creek

This is long overdue! My husband and I got married at Vista Creek June 2,2019. Vista creek was INCREDIBLE. Some of the other vendors that I had booked with would take weeks to reply and sometimes not even reply until I had sent multiple emails, not with Courtney and Jason though, they were prompt with responses and made sure everything was in order for our big day. I am very organized and I appreciated that Courtney was VERY organized as well. Not only that but my friends and family still talk about how breathtaking the venue is and just how wonderful everything came together. My husband and I paid for everything on our own and we really thought that Vista creek was a great value. You get the bartenders, the tables, the chairs for inside and a beautiful ceremony area with an arbor. Other places we had looked at didn't include any of those for the same price or more. Not only that but we ended up booking Jason with sound waves DJ who is Courtneys husband and they were the best team. Jason did all the sound equipment for the ceremony and then used a playlist with all of our favorite songs we got to pick. I could go on and on about how efficient and professional these two are. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 08/22/2019
    Vista Creek 59
  • Amber

Amber Russell · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful venue, and amazing

We loved vista creek so much, it’s beyond beautiful and the service is amazing!! Highly recommend them!!

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Vista Creek 60
  • Makenna

Makenna · Married on 05/18/2019

Romantic, breathtaking, and everything we dreamed of!

Not only was Vista Creek our dream venue, but Courtney and Jason made all the little details all fall into place and made our day everything we imagined it would be, and more!
    The venue is so breathtaking on its own that we didn't have to decorate much. My vision was elegant and romantic but also laid back and down to earth, and here was the perfect place to combine all of it.
    We have grown up on the Outer Banks, and Vista Creek made us feel like we were at home looking out over the sound at the marsh and the Manteo bridge.
    The outdoor ceremony overlooking the water was so beautiful, and the reception was everything I wanted it to be, with the sun setting outside and dinner in an romantic ballroom. I am so thankful for Courtney and Jason and all that they have done. You will not regret having your wedding here - and using Courtney as your planner and Jason as your DJ!

Sent on 06/27/2019
    Vista Creek 61
    Vista Creek 62
    Vista Creek 63

Vista Creek's reply:

Makenna, thank you SO much for these incredibly kind words!!! Jason and I truly couldn't have been more honored to have had the opportunity to take part in your INCREDIBLE day!!! Thank y'all a million times again for choosing us! We wish y'all a lifetime of happiness!!!

xoxo,
    Courtney & Jason
  • F

Franci · Married on 05/17/2019

Perfect place to spend the best day of your life!

Vista Creek was the PERFECT place to celebrate our big day! We shopped a few venues in the OBX and were thrilled when Courtney (owner) met us and showed us her beautiful venue. We fell in love with the marsh views and the location (being on a private stretch of the OBX) was perfect for us. We loved the bar tending services and valet parking provided too - it was so nice having that taken care of! And to make things even better - it was within our budget and had the flexibility of accommodating a larger guest list (we had 150 guests). Courtney and Jason made the days leading up to our wedding stress-free... and on our wedding day, I have never felt more pampered and special! My bridal party used the bridal suite for getting ready - and it could not be cuter (great place for getting ready pics)! Courtney was also my wedding coordinator, and she made the day go so seamlessly. I was able to relax and soak the day in and live in the moment. I know the day of your wedding tends to go by so quickly, and having Courtney there to take care of the logistics really helped me to relax and remember every moment. It was a dream. Courtney and Jason are terrific and Vista Creek is a gorgeous place to spend the best day of your life - you got to see for yourself!

Sent on 09/06/2019
    Vista Creek 64

Mara · Married on 05/04/2019

The Perfect Venue!

As soon as we walked in the door at our first visit to Vista Creek before it was even finished being renovated, we knew it was the perfect place to have our wedding! The venue was simple which allowed us to turn it into exactly what we wanted but also so beautiful without really needing to decorate. We loved the outdoor ceremony site but also we were stress free the day of the wedding knowing that there was a covered back porch where we could have the ceremony just in case it rained. Not only was the venue itself amazing, but Courtney and Jason were awesome to work with and we highly recommend choosing them as your DJ and day of coordinator as it made everything run so smoothly. All of our pictures turned out great as there was a pretty background no matter where we were at the venue. We had several guests comment on how much they loved the venue, and one guest even called a family member the next day to convince her to have her wedding here. We could not imagine having our wedding anywhere else besides Vista Creek!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Mara and Jonathan!!

Thank y'all SO much for the incredible review!! We truly couldn't be more thankful to have been a part of your amazing day! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know and work with you both over the past year! It meant the world you trusted us throughout the renovation process!!!! Thank you a million times again for choosing us!! Jason and I wish you both a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!!

All the best, Courtney & Jason
  • Jeanette

Jeanette · Married on 03/30/2019

Jeanette Douglas

Vista Creek is a beautiful elegant venue with a beach feel. The bridal suite, kitchen, porches, and ball room all give you that feel of home with a touch of charm. Courtney and her staff are first class professionals with a passion for what they do. I highly recommend this Venue and using Courtney’s services you won’t regret it. She makes sure the Bride and Grooms needs as well as the wedding party are taken care of.

Sent on 05/03/2019
    Vista Creek 65
    Vista Creek 66
    Vista Creek 67
    Vista Creek 68

Vista Creek's reply:

Hi Jeanette! Thank you SO SO much for those very kind words and giving us the opportunity to work with y'all :) We had a blast being a part of Chalsy and Nick's big day!! Wishing them a lifetime of happiness and thank y'all again for choosing us!!

Ann Payne · Married on 12/31/2018

Mother of the Bride

Courtney and Jason were awesome to work with. Very professional and helpful. Since we planned my daughter's wedding in just 2 months, Courtney was instrumental with reminders and checklists, and being the contact person for our vendors. She and Jason were at the event site first thing the morning of even though our reception wasn't until 9:00 pm NYE. The facility is absolutely beautiful and I have and will continue recommending them for any occasion.

Sent on 02/08/2019

Vista Creek's reply:

Hi Ann!! Thank you SO much for the very sweet review!!! We had so much fun working with y'all and are truly grateful for the opportunity! Jason and I can't thank y'all enough for allowing us to take part in Brianna and John's special day :)

Brianna Vann · Married on 12/31/2018

Vann Wedding

Courtney and Jason helped me plan the most perfect wedding in less than 2 months! Without their direction and help I would have never been able to pull it off! They were very professional and made sure everything was absolutely beautiful and perfect for our special day!

Sent on 02/11/2019
    Vista Creek 69

Vista Creek's reply:

Brianna, thank you so much for the very kind words!! Jason and I had so much fun working with y'all and can't express enough how grateful we are to have had the opportunity to be a part of your special day! Thank you, John, and your family for choosing us!!!

Katelynn · Married on 12/22/2018

Jason and courtney for the win

Jason and Courtney are by far some of the best people you could ever hope for in your wedding planning endeavors. This beautiful couple does absolutely everything from lighting, music, venue, tables and chairs, ceremony cite, valet parking and more! There's a beauty suite for the bride, I mean they have literally thought of everything. Not only that, they let you bring in your own vendors free of charge. Not like a normal venue where you get charged for the spot plus $80 a plate using only their caterer and $10 a beer using only their bar services. We were allowed the flexibility and freedom to truly have the wedding WE wanted. 11/10 Recommend these perfect folks to help create your perfect day.

Sent on 08/31/2019
    Vista Creek 70

Esther Carmichael · Married on 10/12/2018

Behind every perfect wedding is an amazing coordinator and a beautiful venue.

My best friend recently held her wedding/reception at Vista Creek. I can’t say enough about this venue to properly articulate the experience . I assisted in planning and set-up, clean-up, etc for the event; Courtney and the rest of staff at Vista Creek went above and beyond to make this day perfect.

I hadn’t visited the venue prior to the big day and immediately Courtney was on top of communicating all the essential details. She had contingency plans ready for any foreseeable hiccup; including the tropical storm that came through the night before, but thankfully proved not to be an issue at all.

In addition to the knowledge, support and sweet demeanor of Courtney, this site is SPECTACULAR! The views from their main ceremony site and back patio are serene no matter the time of day, but the sunset overlooking the Roanoke Sound and Nature Preserve provides for a relaxing, beautiful atmosphere. Inside the venue is a fun, warm and welcoming atmosphere with lots of space and a layout that provides for easement. The bridal suite is spacious, cozy and nicely decorated; providing for space to prepare and elegant bridal preparation photos.

Vista Creek offers many additional and affordable options which make planning (especially for out-of-towners) easier and stress-free; particularly bartender service and an AWESOME DJ!

I absolutely loved Courtney and can’t thank her enough for all she did to make this day PERFECT for two of my favorite people.

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 10/06/2018

Dream Come True

Finding Vista Creek was really the luckiest thing that could have happened during the wedding planning process. It popped up online as a suggested venue and I became curious. At the time, it was under renovation so there was simply a description but not pictures. My (now) husband and I decided to make a date out of it and drove down to OBX to check it out. As soon as I arrived and was greeted by Courtney, it just felt right. We could not pass up the stunning views, open and flexible ballroom space plus everything that is included. As I watched it progress into what it is today, I got more and more excited. Between Courtney's expert planning, Jason's knowledge of DJing and lighting & being surrounded by the Roanoke Sound - it was a fairytale day I wish I could live over and over again.

Sent on 01/31/2019
    Vista Creek 76
    Vista Creek 77
    Vista Creek 78

Vista Creek's reply:

Katie, thank you SO SO much for the very kind words!! This is a wonderful reminder as to why we love working with couples so much :) I had a blast working with and getting to know you and Gabriel! We truly can't thank you enough for choosing us to be a part of such an incredible time. Wishing y'all a lifetime of happiness!!!

Courtney & Jason

Victoria · Married on 09/29/2018

Vista creek was absolutely amazing! The ballroom is beautiful and Courtney and Jason were so helpful with everything that we could ever need for our special day. They made sure everything went smoothly and we did not have to stress because they had everything under control! we would definitely recommend them to any couple to take care of their wedding needs!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Abigail · Married on 09/22/2018

Vista Creek was everything we could have wanted and more! We were married there 9/22/18, the weather was great, Courtney and her staff answered all of my annoying questions with smiles, and the day went perfectly. I have been getting calls from guests over the past week to comment on how this was one of the best wedding venues they had ever been too. It is elegant yet casual and personal. The inside is perfectly laid out to be able to make it your own, there is no set floor plan so brides & grooms can set up the tables & food how ever they want. The bar/welcome area is conveniently placed and perfect for any size guest count you want. The outside, from the porch, to the ceremony site and even the parking lot is perfectly landscaped and gorgeous. My guests were out on the porch enjoying the views the entire night! The ceremony site can be a bit hot if you don't have a breeze going, but the views are worth a little sweating! However, you can get married at the actual ceremony site, the porch, or even inside.
    Courtney & Jason were great to work with and I wish I could do it all over again just so I could hangout with them more! They truly love what they do and are motivated to make each bride & groom's day perfect as if it were their own wedding. They are very reasonable, understanding, and helpful with the entire process! Do not hesitate to get married here, I go through my pictures every day and wish I could go back!!
    Abbey & Alex

Sent on 10/02/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

We chose Vista Creek, sight unseen and didnt actually get to see the venue until the day of the wedding since we live about 11 hours away. Everything went amazingly and I can't think of a single thing I would change about our day. We did both our ceremony and our reception at Vista Creek. The only feedback I could give to Jason and Courtney would be to put more pictures of their beautiful venue online. Seeing it online didnt do it justice and it was even more beautiful in person.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Bennett · Married on 05/18/2018

we fell in love with this venue the first time we laid eyes on it! it is GORGEOUS and has a wonderful outside ceremony site, and also a great covered back porch you can use in case it rains! and for our wedding, it POURED! it was still a blast though, and Courtney made sure that everything went smoothly, and knowing that she was there taking care of things helped to calm my pre-wedding jitters! i'm SO glad that we chose this venue, because it was perfect for our wedding <3

Sent on 06/08/2018

Melinda · Married on 05/12/2018

Vista Creek is an AMAZING venue! I got married here this past May and it was everything I dreamed my wedding would be. Courtney and Jason have done such an awesome job with the place and were very responsive and attentive to our needs and requests. The venue is a private location with ample room for 200+ guests! They also have lots of added amenities such as tables and chairs, a pergola, bartenders and even a valet service. If I had to choose again, I would absolutely choose Vista Creek.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

I wish I could give Vista Creek MORE than five stars. Our wedding on Saturday was more perfect than we ever could have imagined! The outdoor ceremony site was simply beautiful with amazing views of the sound. The landscaping details were top notch and my grand bridal entrance walking across the bridge was magical! The entire reception was gorgeous and my guests commented over and over again about how beautiful everything looked and how wonderfully choreographed the whole thing was. It was THE BEST DAY EVER and we couldn't have done it without Vista Creek, Cortney, and Jason. They truly bent over backwards the whole way through the wedding planning to make sure we got exactly what we wanted. Not a single detail was overlooked, I had zero stress, and the day was perfect for us and for all 137 of our guests. Book this place for your event--you won't regret it

Sent on 04/26/2018
  • Frieda

Frieda · Married on 11/24/2018

3.0

Excellent Venue w/ Great View

All together I would highly recommend Vista Creek. I am a resident here on the Outer Banks & the pricing was reasonable compared to other venues. You would think you'd be getting less BUT that is incorrect. The view is immaculate and the inside is far from average. I had always dreamed of an outside wedding- It poured- ALL day. With that being said the inside was BEAUTIFUL and everything I imagined. Courtney was my coordinator and was there every step of the way leading up to and the day of. Choosing Vista Creek will be a great decision!

Sent on 12/03/2018