Vista Creek Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Kelly B. Married on 05/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing venue, amaZing location and staff

I can not speak more highly of Courtney and this venue. When I say not a thing or stone unturned this is the people and place to do it! Courtney from start to finish and her staff are and were amazing. Our two hour away from home wedding was the time of our life and we can not thank them enough.
  • W
    Weston G. Married on 05/28/2022

Perfect Venue and perfect wedding at Vista Creek

So perfect!!!! We could not have imagined a better place to get married. The venue is stunning beauty. Courtney and Jason made sure everyone had a great time and they succeeded! They also made sure we were taken care of at all times as the bride and groom to make sure everything went smooth. We were told by multiple people that this that the best wedding they have ever been to. Look no further if there is an open date to schedule your wedding here do not hesitate to book! We will always look back on this day at Vista Creek as the best day of our lives. Thank you again Courtney and Jason we appreciate everything!
  • Courtney
    Courtney M. Married on 05/20/2022

Vista Creek!

When I saw Vista Creek I knew it was the perfect venue for our reception. The views are gorgeous, the ball room timeless, and very affordable!

Courtney was our day of coordinator. She was organized, professional, timely, and so very thorough! I found myself the week and day of the wedding not being worried, nor stressed, because I know I could trust Courtney and Vista Creek to handle our big day. They made the day perfect!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Casey L. Married on 04/23/2022

Love Love Loveee

Highlyyyyy recommend Vista Creek! Venue was absolutely beautiful and the space was perfect for our 100 person wedding. We had the best day, everything went so smoothly, and Courtney and Jason were phenomenal. With them owning the venue, they cut down on the middle man and they knew all of the ins and outs. Courtney was an organized queen and kept the planning process smooth and maintained flow of the ceremony and reception. She told us when and where to be, maintained contact with all other vendors throughout, and magically kept our drinks refilled all night. Truly can't imagine our day without her and Vista Creek!
  • Amber
    Amber R. Married on 04/16/2022

Amazing venue!

This venue was absolutely AMAZING!! We loved everything about it. Especially the owners! Not only did we book Vista Creek as our wedding venue, we also booked Courtney for our coordination! She is SO detail oriented and quite perfect at what she does! I did not have to worry about a single thing the day of the rehearsal and the day of the wedding. She also contacts all of your other vendors throughout the wedding planning process. Before we met Courtney, my husband didn’t think a coordinator was necessary, but after we left our first meeting with her, he said “we NEED her!” Lol. It was worth every penny spent! We also booked her husband Jason as our DJ! He did a fantastic job and even has a website where you can add your own songs according to different parts of the evening (dinner/cocktail hour, first dance session, etc). Courtney and Jason are definitely a package deal and are amazing at what they do! We couldn’t have picked a better venue and people to work with!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 04/09/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Courtney and Jason are the best of the best!

Our wedding day was absolute perfection at Vista Creek. Everything went off without a hitch, we couldn’t be happier! We hired Courtney as our planner and Jason as our DJ through their sound waves company and it was amazing! They were available to answer any question at any point throughout our planning process and we absolutely couldn’t have done it without them. Courtney is a professional at what she does and made sure everything went perfectly. Vista Creek is a BEAUTIFUL venue that had everything we were looking for! Our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner took place at Vista as well and it was wonderful. Our ceremony was outside and the view was breath taking. Our guests loved cocktail hour on the porch, and enjoyed dancing the night away on the big dance floor. Our wedding was the absolute best day of our lives, and we give so much credit to Courtney, Jason, and the rest of Vista’s staff for making our dreams a reality!
    Amber L. Married on 11/27/2021

Best venue ever

BEST WEDDING VENUE EVER!!! Courtney and Jason are so wonderful to work with! Courtney made my day so much fun and stress free! It was a wonderful day. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue!
    Kelsie S. Married on 11/13/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The venue every couple dreams about

Book this venue…. I promise you will not be disappointed. We booked vista creek prime Covid so we did it over a zoom meeting. Courtney made sure to answer every question I had and truly listen to what I wanted. Fast forward through the entire year of planning, Courtney made sure everything went so perfectly from picking Caters to room layouts, honestly she made it easy. Wedding day rolls around and it was everything a girl dreams of and more. Everything was designed EXACTLY how I wanted. We booked Courtney’s husband as our DJ, trust me you won’t be disappointed with Jason! Our ceremony was outside and absolutely beautiful. We came in for dinner. Oh and best part, Courtney and my husband surprised me with Alpacas right before our ceremony lol. When I say they go above and beyond, I truly mean it! Thanks you Vista Creek for our dream wedding. We could not have done it without you!
  • Raleigh
    Raleigh C. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible wedding venue and fantastic owners!

You won’t regret holding your wedding here! Courtney and Jason are the sweetest and most helpful individuals you’ll ever meet in the wedding industry! They are always there to answer any questions. My wedding at Vista Creek was everything I imagined and more! The whole day was beautiful with the most perfect weather for the fall! Vista creek is your place for a relaxing and beautiful wedding!

Raleigh,

Thank you SO much for the amazing review!!!! Jason and I had so much fun working with y'all and are beyond grateful for the opportunity :) Wishing you guys all the best and hope to see you around the beach!

Hugs!!!
    Mark T. Married on 07/24/2021

Greatest Wedding Venue owned by the Greatest Couple

We toured Vista Creek with plans to tour a couple of other venues on the Outer Banks afterwards... The moment we finished our tour, we knew we didn't need to stop anywhere else. The venue is absolutely breathtaking, but the best part of it is Courtney & Jason, the couple that own the venue. Courtney was our wedding coordinator, and Jason was our DJ. Courtney made absolutely sure that everything went perfectly on our wedding day (and it did), and Jason brought the house down! We received endless compliments about how well put together everything was, how much fun the dance floor was, and how beautiful our venue was. It was the greatest day of our lives, and it wouldn't have been possible without Courtney and Jason!
    Andrea B. Married on 06/12/2021

The BEST Wedding Venue

Our wedding was on June 12, 2021 at Vista Creek. It was such an AMAZING day! First off, the views of the Roanoke Sound from the venue are breathtaking! The moment we saw Vista Creek, we knew it was a perfect location for our wedding!

We are forever grateful for Courtney & Jason! They are so talented, dedicated, and passionate in what they do! Such a dynamic duo with their event coordinating & DJ services!

Courtney was so organized and transparent throughout the planning process. We actually booked our wedding date a month before the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. Through the months of uncertainty and ever-changing restrictions, Courtney remained consistent, responsive and optimistic during such a stressful time. We were fortunate enough to keep our wedding date and have no restrictions on our big day. Courtney’s hard work leading up to our big day made it that much more special!

Jason did a great job coordinating all the music during the ceremony and reception. Our guests had such a fun time on the dance floor!!! We are also very appreciative of the other vendors that Courtney recommended, they are wonderful! Every detail of our wedding was executed beautifully!! We have had so many compliments from friends and family about the extraordinary staff, the good music, food, and gorgeous VIEW! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect.

Thank you again Courtney & Jason! We hope to see you on our next visit to the OBX!

Hi Andrea!

Thank you SO much for this amazing review and incredibly kind words!!! Jason and I cannot thank you and Jared enough for giving us the opportunity to work with y'all!!! You entrusted us start to finish and that is truly not something we take lightly! It was an absolute pleasure getting to know y'all! Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts and we too hope to see y'all at the beach!!!

Sincerely,
  • Patricia
    Patricia C. Married on 05/21/2021

The best venue ever!!

My husband and I got married on May 14th, 2022 at Vista Creek and it was seriously our dream come true! Courtney and Jason are absolutely amazing! From the very start, Courtney was so helpful especially when it came to picking other vendors as well. Everyone she recommended who we went with was also so amazing! She was always so responsive anytime I had a question and made wedding planning for me an absolute breeze. The day of the wedding, I couldn’t of asked for a better coordinator. Her and Jason work so fluently together, you can tell they’ve been doing it for years! Look no further and have your wedding at Vista Creek!
    Murphy S. Married on 03/13/2021

Unbeatable

I wish I could give Vista Creek higher than 5 stars. There are not enough positive words to describe how incredible Courtney and Jason were throughout the entire wedding process. When COVID occurred and we decided to postpone our original wedding date, Courtney contacted each of our vendors and helped to coordinate a new date that worked for everyone. She took so much stress off us and kept us excited and positive. Not once did Courtney say "no" to an idea we had - she always did her best to try to find a way to make it work. On the day of our wedding, I cannot think of a single time I was stressed or worried about something, we knew Courtney had everything handled. After the wedding, numerous guests commented that our wedding had one of the most efficient and friendly teams, all thanks to Courtney and Jason. We cannot thank them enough for everything they did for us to make our day special. Aside from how amazing Courtney and Jason are as a team, the Vista Creek location is the perfect venue for a wedding. The views are great, the indoor/outdoor spaces provide lots of options, and the spacious ballroom works for just about every wedding size. Vista Creek is truly an amazing venue with an unbeatable team.

Hi Murphy!!

Thank you SO much for the amazing review!!!! Jason and I are incredibly grateful for your kind words and giving us the opportunity to be a part of your special day. You guys were so sweet throughout the entire process and were so gracious all throughout covid guidelines!! You put so much trust in us and that is NOT something we take lightly!! Truly, thank you both!!

Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness!!!
    Haily G. Married on 10/31/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best Wedding Venue & Team Ever!

We got married at Vista Creek finally on 10/31. Courtney and Jason are such a sweet team and they have been the best from the very start. Not only are they extremely detail oriented and kind, but their positivity, flexibility and understanding to us when having to push back our wedding from June to October meant the world. She called all of our vendors for me and made sure they were still available so we could move the date too. This year was so hard and when the day finally came it could not have gone more perfect! Courtney made sure every little detail was coordinated on the front end so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. Jason did a great job with the music and introduction of our wedding parties! We are so grateful for you guys and cannot recommend them enough. They stand out against the rest.

Vista Creek's reply:

Thank you SO much for the very sweet review!! Jason and I truly can't thank y'all enough for entrusting us with your big day!! Start to finish you and your families were so kind and understanding during this crazy time!! We are beyond thankful for your kindness choosing to celebrate your incredible day with us!!!

Sending much love and blessings to you and Garret!!!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey V. Married on 06/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing All-In-One Venue at Vista Creek!

Vista Creek is the perfect location to make your dream day come true, all in one place. Working with Courtney and Jason was such a delight! The focus on our wedding day was to keep it short, sweet, all about us (no bridal party) and have a big, fun party with our friends and family. It was all more than perfect!! During the planning process, Courtney quickly got a sense of our style and was super helpful and accommodating. We had a (very) last minute hiccup with one of our vendors (for ceremony music) but Courtney and Jason were literally AMAZING and made the whole experience seamless. If you are looking for an all-in-one venue, and a great team to get you excited and organized for your day -- VISTA CREEK checks all the boxes!

Lindsey!!

Thank you and Manning SO much for choosing to host your big day with us!!! We had a ball getting to know you two and are beyond grateful for the opportunity to work with y'all :) Jason and I are SO appreciative of your kind words!!! We can't thank you enough and wish you two the absolute best!!

Thank you!!
    Bill A. Married on 04/11/2020

Awesome Venue

Wow, My daughter Kaytlin and Son-in-law Matthew Morgan were married on 16 Nov 2019 Amid a Nor'easter and 70 MPH winds in the OBX. We were supposed to have it outside but due to the weather, we moved in indoors. Courtney and Jason Marshall were awesome. I cannot say enough of both of them. Courtney and Jason were a step ahead on everything. Courtney had everything down to a T. You would never had known that 48 hours earlier we were planning an outdoor wedding. Go for the Drape and the Pipe if you are having it indoors, well worth the money. They went above and beyond to make sure the Newlyweds had the Magical wedding they had always dreamed of. All of our guests said it was beautiful and magical. Thank you Courtney and Jason.

Allison,

Thank you SO much for the incredibly kind words!!! Jason and I truly can't thank y'all enough for choosing us to be a part of Kaitlyn and Matt's special day :) It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your sweet family start to finish!!! Thank y'all a million times again and we wish you the very best!!!!

Sincerely,
  • Samantha
    Samantha Married on 10/12/2019

Vista Creek is AMAZING!

My husband and I were sooo thrilled with our wedding at Vista Creek. It is beautiful, the scenery is beautiful, and the owners, Courtney and Jason, are so awesome and helpful. Everything about our day was perfect, all because of this place and the people. We recommend x1000!!

Samantha!!

Thank you SO SO much for the incredible review!!!! We couldn't be more thankful for the opportunity to work with y'all!! Your big day was special in every way and we couldn't be more appreciative you chose to host it with us!!!! Wishing you two a lifetime of love and happiness!

Thank you a million times again!!!
  • Eric
    Eric C. Married on 10/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Courtney and Jason - STELLAR!

We have more great things to say about Courtney and Jason than characters will probably allow. They were simply amazing! Start to finish. Vista Creek is a stunning venue, and it’s clear that they’ve poured their heart and soul into every detail.

You can certainly tell that they’re doing what they were called to do! It shows, and your wedding guests will feel, and see it, too. All t’s crossed and i’s dotted, at all times. They know how to make a hectic process appear seamless.

Courtney and Jason are professional, accountable, vibrant, energetic and fantastic at what they do. And Vista Creek, as a venue, is a must-see. Check them out for your OBX wedding - you won’t be disappointed!

Hi Eric!!

Thank you and Brittany for the AMAZING review!!! It was wonderful getting to know you both over the past year and we are so appreciative to have had the opportunity to work with y'all!!! This is truly our heart and soul, to read these sweet words means the world to us! THANK YOU!!!

We wish y'all a lifetime of love and happiness!!
    Moesha Married on 09/02/2019

Best day of my life!!!

This venue was absolutely perfect for our Outer banks wedding! It’s completely stunning! We were super happy with Courtney and Jason. They made sure we had everything we needed, and having Courtney as our day of event planner really made our day stress free! This day was completely full of fun for my husband and I along with our guests. Jason and Courtney are amazing people to work with because they both are sincere people who want to help in anyway they can to make the day special for you! I highly recommend this place because they definitely made our wedding day one of the best experiences of my life! They are also very affordable, and have a DJ company too!! So you can get everything you need in one place with their ceremony and reception place + purchasing their DJ service! Best deal we have ever received!! (Ps. The bridal suite is also gorgeous at this venue) 😊
    Casey F. Married on 08/31/2019

Best day ever!!!!!

Couldn’t of asked for a better place to of had our wedding ceremony and reception. Jason and Courtney made our day so easy and less stressful and were there on the spot to help with anything we needed. Vista Creek is such a beautiful place and everyone that came couldn’t of agreed more. It’s so convenient to have everything at one place. We thought it was gonna be stressful with doing it out of town, but Courtney was there from start to finish to help make sure we had everything we needed to make it to our big day without any problems. Wouldn’t hesitate to do it all over again or recommend them to anyone looking for that perfect place for any occasion.
  • Augusta
    Augusta Married on 08/31/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No one compares to vista creek!

It wouldn’t even be fair to compare other vendors to Vista Creek. I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. (Warning: long, sappy review). Courtney and her husband were the absolute best. I wish I could relive this day and work with them all over again. We fell in love as soon as we visited them for a tour. Courtney is such a sweetheart, they were so accommodating, excellent with communication, and ensured my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. She ensured we were on our A game with the licenses, alcohol, and other little details for our big day. They were also super accommodating and flexible with allowing us to upgrade to the next package for our rehearsal dinner. I remember panicking because I didn’t pick out a song for the groomsmen and bridesmaids to walk to, so she rushed up to the bridal suite THAT morning to go over songs with me. THEN I forgot to write out my wedding vows to my daughter and only had them on my phone, so she allowed me to e-mail them to her and she printed them out ASAP. Afterwards, we laughed and talked about the shenanigans that went on that evening and had such a blast. I’ll definitely miss working with them. We love y’all ❤️
  • Rachel
    Rachel C. Married on 08/10/2019

A True Gem of a Venue and Staff

Country and Jason were hands down the best people to work with when it came to the wedding venue. They were so organized and though of every single detail. They went above and beyond our expectations to make sure our wedding day went as smooth as possible (we had some weather concerns) but thanks to Courtney she hustled and got us set up on the back covered deck which ended up being even better than I expected. I cannot thank Courtney and Jason enough for ALL that they do!

Rachel,

Thank you SO much for the amazing review!!! We are beyond grateful to have had the opportunity to work with you and Scott!! You booked with us LONG before our renovation was complete and I can't tell you enough how much it meant for you to entrust us with your special day :) Jason and I thank y'all from the bottom of our hearts!!! Wishing you and Scott a lifetime of love and happiness!!!!

• Kevin
    Monica Married on 07/19/2019

Magical - Great Indoor/Outdoor Venue

Spectacular! From the moment we viewed the property until the conclusion of our event, Vista Creek and Courtney/Jason have exceeded our expectations! Our wedding wouldn't have been as amazing as it was without Vista Creek. Vista Creek offers so much - a picturesque bridge to walk down the aisle; outdoor cement ceremony site (which is fabulous for being out in nature and not having shoes sink into mud) in the midst of natural unspoiled environment; a very large outdoor porch area with ceiling fans - a great option for a rainy day ceremony (overlooking the beautiful Roanoke Sound); and a beautiful indoor area large enough to accommodate the biggest guest list. These are a few reasons why you will love Vista Creek. There's also a magical sunset! Furthermore, the impeccable service provided by Courtney and Jason to facilitate a breathtaking and memorable day are unmatched. Almost all of my vendors were recommended by Courtney. Note: she only recommended 5 star companies who paid as much attention to details as she did!! Beyond the beautiful venue, the tips and help Courtney provided were phenomenal!! I can't recommend Vista Creek enough. Guests loved being on the Outer Banks yet away from the hustle and bustle of the nearby beach. We loved it because we could pick and choose our own vendors as opposed to finding a lovely venue that forces you to use their chosen caterers. I could go on and on...the easiest thing to say is "Save yourself the time and headache by making Vista Creek your first and last stop. You won't regret it." We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Vista Creek and Courtney/Jason!! Thank you for an event we will remember for a lifetime!
    Lisa Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely Perfect!!

We cannot recommend Vista Creek highly enough! Vista Creek was beyond perfect! Everything from getting ready to our send off went off without a hitch, and so much of that was thanks to Courtney and Jason’s expertise and attention to detail. They knew exactly what questions to ask to make sure nothing was left out and I felt very comfortable brainstorming ideas with them throughout the planning process. The entire Vista Creek staff was so kind and helpful to anything we needed. The pictures speak for themselves – the ceremony site and reception hall are stunning! Our guests loved being able to view the sunset from their table or they could enjoy a few moments on the deck away from the loud music while the rest of us were dancing without feeling like they were too far away from the party. The layout and design of the space makes it perfect for every style and color combination, and is incredibly flexible so each wedding looks unique and beautiful. It’s clear that Courtney and Jason have a passion for making each of their weddings special, and we are so glad we were able to have our wedding at Vista Creek!!
    Lindsay H. Married on 06/02/2019

Vista creek

This is long overdue! My husband and I got married at Vista Creek June 2,2019. Vista creek was INCREDIBLE. Some of the other vendors that I had booked with would take weeks to reply and sometimes not even reply until I had sent multiple emails, not with Courtney and Jason though, they were prompt with responses and made sure everything was in order for our big day. I am very organized and I appreciated that Courtney was VERY organized as well. Not only that but my friends and family still talk about how breathtaking the venue is and just how wonderful everything came together. My husband and I paid for everything on our own and we really thought that Vista creek was a great value. You get the bartenders, the tables, the chairs for inside and a beautiful ceremony area with an arbor. Other places we had looked at didn't include any of those for the same price or more. Not only that but we ended up booking Jason with sound waves DJ who is Courtneys husband and they were the best team. Jason did all the sound equipment for the ceremony and then used a playlist with all of our favorite songs we got to pick. I could go on and on about how efficient and professional these two are. 10/10 would recommend.
illustration stars