Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker Reviews

14 | Elkton, VA

14 Reviews for Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker

Chelsea · Getting married on 08/06/2021

First meeting

Christina has been very attentive since our first conversation. We had our first meeting today to go over my budget and it was so helpful and stress free!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Erin

Erin Oliver · Married on 10/05/2019

Great experience!

The entire crew helped put together the perfect day and everything was able to happen without a hitch! Would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Pfahl · Married on 07/20/2019

Lifesaver coordinator!

Christina was a LIFESAVER for my wedding. I booked her frantically, after my venue had replaced their coordinator 4 times! She was able to work with my budget for day-of coordination, helped with the Rehearsal, and made sure everything went smoothly the day of. We had some Big issues with the florist and decorations, but she and her assistants came to the rescue and made it all work. She checked in with me constantly to make sure everything looked just how I had envisioned it, and honestly helped make my dream wedding a reality!!! I could NOT have done it without her help and I'd recommend her 100% for ANY bride and groom planning a wedding, no matter how big or small. There were details I didn't even think of that came up, and she dealt with them! She made sure all the vendors were accounted for, on time, and in place. She worked with the timeline, even with delays, and made sure things ran smoothly the whole day!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Phoebe Halliwell · Married on 06/15/2019

A total dream come true!

When i started planning my wedding i was really stressed out, not even just with the wedding itself just life in general. Vision weddings helped me through this with patience and nothing but kindness. They took there time to cater to every single one of my needs and didn’t miss anything i said! They really take to heart what you want and make it come true! So thank you vision weddings for making my dream a reality!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Macayla · Married on 06/10/2019

Amazing Experience

Christina has been so amazing from the start. She has answered every question I’ve had and taken every worry and all the stress out of my big day. I’m so thankful to have her be apart of this experience. If you want someone to make your dream wedding come true smoothly and perfectly contact her, you will not regret it!

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

You are such a sweetheart. We love working with you ! Your wedding day is going to be incredible! I can not say enough good things about you and your family.
  • Kate

Kate Feldman · Married on 06/01/2019

Stress Free and Amazing

Christina is very attentive! She is always checking in and asking how I’m doing and what I need help with. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to work with! They truly help relieve the stress!

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

Kate you are simply the sweetest bride ever. I can not wait to make sure your wedding is the absolute best day of your life. You deserve it sweetie.

Melissa Eppard · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful Experience

I’m so glad we went with Christina for my daughters wedding. She’s genuine and I feel like from the start we’ve known her for so long. She has made my daughter so happy and it makes me happy knowing that on my daughters wedding day I don’t have to stress over anything. She will be there to make the dream come true!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Jensen · Married on 02/16/2019

Wedding planning

Christina is the BEST! I can't imagine using anyone else to plan my friend's big day. She cares about every single detail, and makes sure your entire dream comes true.

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

Thank you so much! We just love making everyone happy on the big day ! Everything about wedding planning can be stressful but we Are here to take that away!

Jon Mullins · Married on 10/20/2018

Absolutely incredible

Christina and her team were the absolute best decision we made for our wedding. Their attention to detail and always being on call eased our fears.

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us as your wedding planner. Your wedding was incredible and went off without any hiccups. Thank you so much for everything. God bless

Beth Stieffenhofer · Married on 10/16/2018

Professional and friendly!

Christina and her team are extremely professional! They made sure the bride didn’t leave out ANYTHING on her big day! She is very outstanding with her attention to detail!

Chrissy · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing and incredible

Christina is the best! Her attention to detail and love for her brides shines through. She genuinely cares about your big day and goes above and beyond to make it a dream ! Highly recommend her.

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

Your wedding day was magical and I am so happy that we were a part of your wedding day. From the flowers to the food, everything was perfect. Thank you for choosing us.

Melissa W · Married on 08/31/2018

Incredible from start to finish

Vision weddings planned our entire wedding from start to finish. Christina and her team worked so hard every week to give us our dream wedding. I would highly suggest her.

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

You all were amazing to work with. It was my honor to be your wedding planner. My team and I enjoyed every minute of being there for you all.

Sarah L · Married on 07/14/2018

The sweetest person ever !

Christina planned our dream wedding. We were reluctant at first to hire a wedding planner but Thank goodness we did and we hired Vision Weddings. They were absolutely amazing from start to finish. Highly recommend Christina and her entire team.

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

Your wedding day was incredible. I am so honored that you chose us to be a big part of your wedding day. It was magical to say the least.

Jennifer Norton · Married on 05/27/2017

Personalized Service!

Christina made our wedding a dream! Everything came together just how I imagined it and I didn’t have to worry one bit! All my friends have been so stressed about their wedding day but I wasn’t at all. Christina made it all happen and all I had to do is show up! It was such a relief and completely worth it!

Vision Weddings by Christina Amos Loker's reply:

Thank you so much for choosing us as your wedding consultant. You all were a pleasure to work with. I am so happy we delivered your dream wedding.