Vision Events Reviews

Vision Events 5
Vision Events 6
Vision Events 7

Linda · Married on 09/05/2018

Lori and her team were wonderful!!! With the bride living in Australia, the groom in Chicago and family and friends living in Palm Springs, Lori did a fantastic job of coordinating the event. Everyone was thrilled. She transformed a home into a beautiful wedding chapel. It was classic elegance. The flowers and accessories were lovely and created a feeling of joy and celebration. It was truly a joy to work with Lori and her team!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/05/2018

Great job. Everything was beautiful, and under some trying circumstances.

Sent on 09/12/2018
    Vision Events 8
    Vision Events 9
    Vision Events 10

Lisa Provenza-Bebar · Married on 05/20/2018

I have enjoyed being part of the team at Vision Events!

Sent on 05/31/2018
    Vision Events 11

Brigitte · Married on 05/06/2018

Don't say "I do" without them!!

Lori and her team at Vision Events did the most beautiful job making our day truly the best day ever! She took all of my inspiration and ideas and made it into the most gorgeous venue I could have dreamed of! She really interpreted our ideas into our budget. Every detail was so lovely.
    Even though our brunch wedding was a first for our venue, her expertise and experience with local vendors made it a breeze. Not to mention, I was doing most of the planning for our Palm Springs wedding from Hawaii, and didn’t have many chances to meet in person – I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She helped me with everything from vendor/pro suggestions to the timeline on the day of - and all the little details in between. She’s very easy to communicate with, extremely knowledgeable, reliable and the sweetest person!
    Our wedding went so smoothly from start to finish. All of our guests had a wonderful time, many commented that it was one of the best they had attended and even our venue manager commented how it was the most beautiful the space has ever looked.
    I cannot recommend Lori and her team highly enough!!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Vision Events 17
    Vision Events 18
    Vision Events 19

Ellen · Married on 10/21/2017

There are no words to truly describe how incredible of a planner, designer, and most importantly a person Lori is! And her team reflects that as well! My husband and I chose a private estate as our reception venue that had nothing included! We built the venue from the ground up installing light poles, renting dumpsters, hiring caterers, THE WORKS! Lori and her team took our vision and made it completely come to life, but ten times better than I ever could have imagined! They are professional, caring, responsive, creative, collaborative, and have tons of fantastic connections! We spent countless hours with Lori over the last year, she was always available for lunch or quick coffee meetings and phone calls when we needed her! Not only did she completely exceed our expectations when it came to planning and designing the wedding but throughout this process she has become a lifelong friend of both my husband and I and my mother! You know you picked the right wedding planner when the day after the wedding and its all said and done, she's the first person you start to miss! Again, we can't say enough great things about Vision Events and truly, there isn't a better event company or wedding planner out there!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Vision Events 20
    Vision Events 21
    Vision Events 22

Christy · Married on 10/21/2017

Lori and her amazing Team do not create Vision Events, they create magical, heartwarming, stunning, breathtaking, beautiful, wonderful and FUN Vision Events! My daughter and son-in-law were so happy, and Lori made all their dreams/hopes of their most special day come true! Honestly, Lori is like a Fairy Godmother! Her communication skills, understanding your wants/needs, jumping into and solving problems before they happen, keeping everyone on tract, the list goes on and on! As the Mother of the Bride, my day was also magical! I enjoyed every moment and have all my memories cherished in my heart forever. Everything was letter perfect! And Lori's vendors! Fantastic! I cannot thank Lori, and all her Staff enough for giving us the best wedding day EVER!!!

Sent on 11/12/2017
    Vision Events 23
    Vision Events 24
    Vision Events 25
    Vision Events 26

Mark · Married on 02/18/2017

Vision Events gave us the wedding that we weren't capable of imagining ourselves. We were so nervous about all the details and decisions because we only had a rough idea of what we wanted. Lori was beyond helpful with unfailing patience, persistence and timeless taste to turn our blurry ideas into a gorgeous reality.

Vision Events 27
    Vision Events 34
    Vision Events 35
    Vision Events 36

Glenna · Married on 12/30/2016

We hired Vision Events for day-of coordination for my daughter’s Palm Springs wedding, but they did so much more. They worked with us to make sure we planned and hired all the right vendors. Their experience with our vendors and venue helped to make sure we didn’t forget a thing, even adding a tent at the last minute due to rain. Above all, they were a joy to work with. Even when our coordinator became extremely ill just weeks before the wedding, the owner stepped in using the coordinator’s meticulous notes, and made sure that the day was truly special.

Sent on 08/05/2018
    Vision Events 37
    Vision Events 38
    Vision Events 39
    Vision Events 40
    Vision Events 41
    Vision Events 42

Jessica · Married on 11/12/2016

Vision Events truly brought our vision to life and made our wedding absolutely perfect. Perfection is hard to achieve, but Lori did it. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Vision Events 43
    Vision Events 44
    Vision Events 45
    Vision Events 46
    Vision Events 47
    Vision Events 48

Maria · Married on 11/12/2016

Best of the best!!! Lori and her team were so detailed and coordinated everything very well. The end result was so beautiful. Truly brought tears to our eyes.

Vision Events 49
    Vision Events 50

Nichole · Married on 11/12/2016

We were fortunate enough to engage Vision Events in the planning of our wedding. We can't imagine the wedding going as smoothly without their help. Vision Events helped us plan out and imagine a wedding that was perfect for us. They worked with all of our vendors, handled everything on the day of without causing us stress and transformed a venue in the most beautiful way imaginable.

The Vision Events staff were never too busy to be bothered with minor details on our BIG DAY! They made the whole wedding planning process seamless. Thank you all again for your hard work!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Vision Events 57
    Vision Events 58
    Vision Events 59

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

Lori was such a joy to work with in planning the design elements of our wedding! From our first meeting, I knew that she was the event planner for us! Lori is such a kind person, and she took so much time getting to know not only my tastes, but what my husband had as a vision for our wedding as well. I know that meant a lot to him, as he is a very creative person; and we wanted the day to be reflective of the both of us, as a couple. Everything was so beautiful, and it was exactly as we imagined it to be! Lori has such talent, and through every decision that was made, especially if we needed a little extra guidance, Lori was always available, with a smile on her face! We would recommend her to anyone.. without a doubt!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Jordan · Married on 12/31/2015

Lori and vision events team are the best. Hands down. As a business owner I know how important credible reviews are. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Lori for any events. Her attention to detail and love for what she does is the benchmark for amazing. I’ve worked with Lori, I’ve perssonally seen her events come to life and they have never been short of increadible. Lori comes highly recommended anytime you’re looking for a unforgettable experience.

Barbara · event on: 12/18/2015

Lori and her team are fantastic! Lori created an event for us that was beyond our wildest dreams. It was incredible. Working with Lori was an absolute pleasure. I would highly recommend her for any type of event. Top notch!

Sent on 04/20/2018