Virginia's House Reviews

Virginia's House 3
Virginia's House 4
Virginia's House 5

Saskia · Married on 03/17/2018

There is so much i could say about Virginia's house. First off Natalie is the sweetest person you could meet. She is willing to work with you and do whatever it takes to make sure you day goes the way you want it to. I am beyond thankful to have found Virginia's house. It was exactly what we were looking for in not only a venue but the person working with us. I recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you so much for all you do !

Sent on 03/12/2018

Virginia's House's reply:

Kia - you're the sweetest thing ever. Thanks so much for the kind words. I've loved getting to know you and Connor and work through all of the challenges thrown at you. -Natalie @ Virginia's House

Valerie · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot express how wonderful our wedding was at Virginia’s House. Natalie the owner is a wedding guru who makes wedding planning a breeze. The venue is charming and every vendor that Natalie uses is amazing! I highly recommend having your next event here!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks, Valerie! Our vendors are truly the best! We loved having you and your family here. It was our pleasure to host your special day.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

We got married at Virginia's House in November. Natalie was amazing to work with as we're all of her vendors. We got many compliments about how much our guests liked the venue, atmosphere and service. This price includes venue, catering, cake, officiant and decorations/centerpieces provided by venue.

Ariel · Married on 10/28/2017

Natalie was always so quick to respond to any question or concerns I had and did an amazing job at making sure our special day went as smooth as possible. The venue was gorgeous- I miss having a reason to go there so often!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Virginia's House's reply:

Ariel, you're too kind. We truly loved having you and your amazing friends and family here. And because you'll always be part of the Virginia's House family, you can stop by whenever you want!

Diane · Married on 07/22/2017

Natalie and Virginia's House was the best choice I made for my big day, besides my husband of course. This historic house is so beautiful and I could not have been in better hands. From the smallest detail to the overall theme, everything worked like a fine tuned piano, smooth and sweet. Natalie made me feel so calm and relaxed because I knew that everything was taken care of. Her years of experience work in your favor. Have your special event at Virginia's House; all you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride. When is the last time a bride said that?!?

SD · Married on 04/01/2017

Tucked away near Old Town Glendale, Virginia’s House is part enchanted cottage and part garden complete with a Fairy Godmother (AKA Natalie Stahl). Over a 10 month period, Natalie and her team helped us plan our perfect wedding; on the Big Day we were able to relax and savor each moment knowing Natalie had everything under control. Our guests left smiling, so did we! Great value, excellent, professional service, and a beautiful, unique setting.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Virginia's House 6
    Virginia's House 7
    Virginia's House 8
    Virginia's House 9

Virginia's House's reply:

Girls - thanks so much for posting the photos!! I truly loved working with both of you. I'm pretty sure you were two of the most excited people we've ever met that just couldn't wait to get married! Your excitement was intoxicating and contagious.

Ella · Married on 02/11/2017

Natalie was warm and welcoming. Planning our daughter’s wedding went smoothly. The venue was beautiful and the setup was exquisite. We would highly recommend Virginia’s House to everyone!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Virginia's House's reply:

Ella - thanks so much for the kind words. We love your daughter and were so glad to host not one but two of her special events here! Here's to many more! <3

Taiwah · Married on 12/14/2016

If you're looking to go to other places stop right now and you found the perfect place; Natalie was an amazing vendor to work with she is without a doubt the very best nerve Whisperer, situation Handler, and an all-around event Guru. There are not enough words in the English language to describe how truly blessed and fortunate we were to have been able to work with such an amazing woman and her team.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Taiwah - you are the sweetest thing! I literally got misty-eyed reading this. Both of your families were amazing. We're so glad you chose Virginia's House for your special day. May you love happily ever after!

Shay · Married on 11/26/2016

This the place to have your special day. I, like other brides that have left reviews cannot say enough nice things about Natalie and her venue. She is so easy to work with, so calm, so sweet, and just genuinely cares about her brides, her grooms, and all the people involved. We had had a rough year and she just made planning our wedding during a family crisis, was a God send. Please, please have your wedding with them, you will not regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Shay - that was the sweetest thing EVER! Thanks so much for the kind words. You and your family are amazing. You've been through a lot, but came out even better for it. So glad I got to be a part of it!

Choosing this vendor was the best decision ever!! Natalie is the greatest! She was always answering all my crazy questions so quickly and she is so down to earth. What you get for your money is amazing and worth every penny! You will not regret picking this place for your special day! The house is adorable and makes for great pictures as well.

Christina · Married on 04/10/2016

The owner and corridinator Natalie was phenomenal!!! Absolutely loved the venue and she was AMAZING!!! She was so helpful and always had words of encouragement!!! Everything turned out perfect and more than we could have asked for. Very affordable even with the catering! It was a beautiful wedding and so stress free. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Thank you, Christina! We sure loved your little family. I'm glad we could help you through the planning, organizing and your special day. You sparkled!

I highly recommend this venue. The food was amazing the cake was so good, nathalie helped with everything and she did an amazing job!

Brandi · Married on 01/16/2016

Natalie is the best. She is super helpful and her vendors are the best. Love her!

Virginia's House 10

Kelly · Married on 12/14/2015

Natalie was fantastic, the food was delicious, everyone was kind and professional, and the venue was beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better place for an intimate ceremony.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! We loved having you here. Best of love to you always. So glad you're part of our VH family now!

Natalie was very calm and collected throughout the entire process. Great attitude, positive vibes. Intimate setting. i could definitely trust her with my wedding all over again.

Audrey · event on: 11/01/2014

Natalie of Virginia's House is an expert at details and hosting events. Her calm demeanor yet strong hand guides her staff and others involved in your party into a well oiled machine. Giving Natalie responsibility to host your event will guarantee you will have a wonderful time at your own party!

Carrie · Married on 10/26/2014

Natalie is so amazing. The venue was elegant and beautiful with all the right rustic antique touches. I love that we were able to add our own touch of flair from the Dark Vader wedding march, Disney centerpieces to forgetting the rings. Natlie held our hands and kept us together. Love her and her staff.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks so much, Carrie. We truly loved having you here. Your wedding was one of our favorites!! So much Disney fun packed in one place.

shannon · Married on 05/10/2014

Great place to have event. Felt comfortable and made my day great.. thanks to natalie and her staff for a great day. Very helpful and worked with what we wanted..

Sent on 06/04/2014

Thanks so much, Shannon. I truly loved your sweet family. <3

Carmen · Married on 03/29/2014

I am so happy we went with Virginia's House. Natalie has created a wonderful Victorian atmosphere that I loved and felt immediately comfortable in. Natalie has answers to any question you can imagine. She was friendly, responsive and professional. She has wonderful preferred vendors that we used also. The wedding went so smooth with her guidance. I will forever be grateful for the memories we have of this wonderful venue. Her prices are very excellent also, she even has the ability to allow people to cater their own event!

Sent on 04/09/2014

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Carmen. We truly loved having you here. You guys were a DREAM to work with!

Katie · Married on 03/15/2014

I would recommend this venue to everyone and anyone!! ... It was an absolutely perfect day and a perfect wedding. Thanks!

Sent on 03/24/2014

Virginia's House's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks for sharing your day with us. Best of love to you always!

Ashley · Married on 03/08/2014

My husband and I had our wedding and reception at Virginia's House and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. As a full time student with two jobs and a fiancé leaving for the Air Force, I was totally overwhelmed about the wedding planning process; however, Natalie at VH was incredibly helpful from the get-go. While many vendors I encountered were pushy, non-personal, and even judgmental about our budget, Natalie was open, honest, and friendly. Upon meeting her, she had tips and tidbits to share with me along with stories to match the advice. Her experience and expertise shined through in everything she did to help with the event. Natalie and her staff made sure all of my decorations (as particular and as silly as I asked for) were fulfilled exactly as I had envisioned and, actually, even better. And even when slip-ups did occur (as they do with any wedding), Natalie made sure I was not frazzled or bothered by any little thing as the neurotic bride ;). My family and friends felt at home at VH; the garden allows for a beautiful and classy yet comfortable and fun ceremony and reception. Our mid-size wedding (75 guests) was a perfect fit for the space but a smaller or larger event would be wonderful too. We danced the night away and had an amazing time. It was the best day ever and I can't thank Virginia's House enough!

Sent on 03/13/2014

Virginia's House's reply:

Ashley - your review is amazing! I'm so glad that your chose us for your day. Budgets are serious and I'm glad we could help you through yours. And it wasn't really that bad!! Your custom touches were gorgeous!

Natalie at Virginia's house has been amazing. I would recommend her to anyone. She makes you and your guests feel absolutely at ease. We had another venue orginally that closed on us. Even thou we lost a large amount of money because of that, I honestly wouldn't have changed a thing. Natalie simly makes everything so easy.

Sent on 11/23/2013

Virginia's House's reply:

I'm so sorry that we met under the circumstances of another venue closing, but so glad we were able to save the day. We loved having you here!

Jodi · Married on 10/18/2013

Natalie and Virginia's House made my wedding completely stress free. The venue is absolutely gorgeous at night!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Virginia's House's reply:

We love it at night, too! Thanks so much for the kind words.

Emily · Married on 02/16/2013

Love this place and love the owner! She makes wedding planning fun and not stressed. Best place to ever go if you want a small garden wedding. She made my wedding wonderful! Thank you Natalie!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks, Emily! We loved having you here. And we love you, too!