Virginia's House Reviews

78 Reviews for Virginia's House

• Jesse

Jesse Gallegos · Married on 01/04/2020

Perfect wedding!

I couldn’t be happier with our wedding at Virginia’s House. The photos speak for themselves, so needless to say, it is beautiful and full of character. In your search for a venue to host your wedding, you may find other beautiful places but one thing you won’t find is Natalie. She is warm, caring, thorough, and the definition of a professional. You can trust her to make your special day perfect as she did ours.

Thank you again Natalie. It was day we will never forget!!

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks! You and Alain are EXACTLY why I love what I do! Your kind words mean a lot to me!
    -Natalie

Sandi Workman · Married on 11/16/2019

Amazing Venue

We had my daughters wedding here this past weekend and it was beautiful! Natalie and her staff were amazing! Natalie pays very close attention to detail. She is very sweet and responds quickly to any question you may have. I would definitely recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks, Sandi! We surely loved having you all here. So glad you chose us for your sweet daughter's wedding.

Laura Clarkson · Married on 08/20/2019

Travel Agent

I love their open houses. I always feel super welcomed! Natalie always makes me feel at home.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Tommy

Tommy Foose · Married on 08/10/2019

Great place for wedding, or company function!

I actually had the opportunity to DJ a wedding at Virginia's House. It is an excellent venue, and the owner works tirelessly to make her guests happy. Definitely would love to have my wedding there!

Sent on 01/13/2020

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks, Tommy! We loved having you here. So glad you're back and available for referrals! Come on down and we'll take good care of you, too. :)
  • Saskia

Saskia · Married on 03/17/2018

There is so much i could say about Virginia's house. First off Natalie is the sweetest person you could meet. She is willing to work with you and do whatever it takes to make sure you day goes the way you want it to. I am beyond thankful to have found Virginia's house. It was exactly what we were looking for in not only a venue but the person working with us. I recommend this venue to anyone! Thank you so much for all you do !

Sent on 03/12/2018

Virginia's House's reply:

Kia - you're the sweetest thing ever. Thanks so much for the kind words. I've loved getting to know you and Connor and work through all of the challenges thrown at you.

-Natalie @ Virginia's House

Valerie · Married on 12/30/2017

I cannot express how wonderful our wedding was at Virginia’s House. Natalie the owner is a wedding guru who makes wedding planning a breeze. The venue is charming and every vendor that Natalie uses is amazing! I highly recommend having your next event here!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks, Valerie! Our vendors are truly the best! We loved having you and your family here. It was our pleasure to host your special day.
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 11/18/2017

We got married at Virginia's House in November. Natalie was amazing to work with as we're all of her vendors. We got many compliments about how much our guests liked the venue, atmosphere and service. This price includes venue, catering, cake, officiant and decorations/centerpieces provided by venue.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Ariel · Married on 10/28/2017

Natalie was always so quick to respond to any question or concerns I had and did an amazing job at making sure our special day went as smooth as possible. The venue was gorgeous- I miss having a reason to go there so often!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Virginia's House's reply:

Ariel, you're too kind. We truly loved having you and your amazing friends and family here. And because you'll always be part of the Virginia's House family, you can stop by whenever you want!

Melissa Runkel · Married on 10/14/2017

Most magical wedding day

Absolutely amazing from introduction all the way to wedding reception! You will not find a more vintage beautiful venue for a great price, not to mention the owner!! You would not regret your decision to allow Natalie to make your wedding day something unforgettable!

Virginia's House's reply:

Melissa - you are Jeff are the best! Thanks for the kind words, but more than that - thank you for trusting me with your special day.

Diane · Married on 07/22/2017

Natalie and Virginia's House was the best choice I made for my big day, besides my husband of course. This historic house is so beautiful and I could not have been in better hands. From the smallest detail to the overall theme, everything worked like a fine tuned piano, smooth and sweet. Natalie made me feel so calm and relaxed because I knew that everything was taken care of. Her years of experience work in your favor. Have your special event at Virginia's House; all you have to do is relax and enjoy the ride. When is the last time a bride said that?!?

Sent on 08/01/2017

SD · Married on 04/01/2017

Tucked away near Old Town Glendale, Virginia’s House is part enchanted cottage and part garden complete with a Fairy Godmother (AKA Natalie Stahl). Over a 10 month period, Natalie and her team helped us plan our perfect wedding; on the Big Day we were able to relax and savor each moment knowing Natalie had everything under control. Our guests left smiling, so did we! Great value, excellent, professional service, and a beautiful, unique setting.

Virginia's House's reply:

Girls - thanks so much for posting the photos!! I truly loved working with both of you. I'm pretty sure you were two of the most excited people we've ever met that just couldn't wait to get married! Your excitement was intoxicating and contagious.

Ella · Married on 02/11/2017

Natalie was warm and welcoming. Planning our daughter’s wedding went smoothly. The venue was beautiful and the setup was exquisite. We would highly recommend Virginia’s House to everyone!

Virginia's House's reply:

Ella - thanks so much for the kind words. We love your daughter and were so glad to host not one but two of her special events here! Here's to many more! <3
  • Taiwah

Taiwah · Married on 12/14/2016

If you're looking to go to other places stop right now and you found the perfect place; Natalie was an amazing vendor to work with she is without a doubt the very best nerve Whisperer, situation Handler, and an all-around event Guru. There are not enough words in the English language to describe how truly blessed and fortunate we were to have been able to work with such an amazing woman and her team.

Sent on 12/16/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Taiwah - you are the sweetest thing! I literally got misty-eyed reading this. Both of your families were amazing. We're so glad you chose Virginia's House for your special day. May you love happily ever after!

Shay · Married on 11/26/2016

This the place to have your special day. I, like other brides that have left reviews cannot say enough nice things about Natalie and her venue. She is so easy to work with, so calm, so sweet, and just genuinely cares about her brides, her grooms, and all the people involved. We had had a rough year and she just made planning our wedding during a family crisis, was a God send. Please, please have your wedding with them, you will not regret it.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Shay - that was the sweetest thing EVER! Thanks so much for the kind words. You and your family are amazing. You've been through a lot, but came out even better for it. So glad I got to be a part of it!

Choosing this vendor was the best decision ever!! Natalie is the greatest! She was always answering all my crazy questions so quickly and she is so down to earth. What you get for your money is amazing and worth every penny! You will not regret picking this place for your special day! The house is adorable and makes for great pictures as well.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Tania · Married on 06/25/2016

I was extremely pleased with my wedding

Natalie was great from the start. She took care of all of my questions/concerns. The venue is extremely beautiful with vintage decor that my guest loved. Very affordable for anyone who is looking for a friendly budget but a great experience. Have great pictures and memories that I adore looking at with my family 💜

Virginia's House's reply:

Tania - thank you for the kind words! I'm so glad that your memories and photos are still bringing you joy. Thanks for trusting us with your day.

Christina · Married on 04/10/2016

The owner and corridinator Natalie was phenomenal!!! Absolutely loved the venue and she was AMAZING!!! She was so helpful and always had words of encouragement!!! Everything turned out perfect and more than we could have asked for. Very affordable even with the catering! It was a beautiful wedding and so stress free. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Thank you, Christina! We sure loved your little family. I'm glad we could help you through the planning, organizing and your special day. You sparkled!

I highly recommend this venue. The food was amazing the cake was so good, nathalie helped with everything and she did an amazing job!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Brandi · Married on 01/16/2016

Natalie is the best. She is super helpful and her vendors are the best. Love her!

Kelly · Married on 12/14/2015

Natalie was fantastic, the food was delicious, everyone was kind and professional, and the venue was beautiful. We couldn't have asked for a better place for an intimate ceremony.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Virginia's House's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelly! We loved having you here. Best of love to you always. So glad you're part of our VH family now!

Natalie was very calm and collected throughout the entire process. Great attitude, positive vibes. Intimate setting. i could definitely trust her with my wedding all over again.

Sent on 06/03/2015

Alex · Married on 12/13/2014

What initially sold me on Virginia's House, besides that my mothers name is Virginia, was that Natalie provided valuable information in regards to my wedding. She was able to provide input and make suggestions that would make my day go smooth and she was right! Since my wedding was around Christmas the whole venue had been transformed into a Christmas oasis. All my guest adored the venue and my husband and I loved it. I received many comments from my guests about the professionalism of Natalie's staff and how quick they were to get things done. I could not have made a better choice for myself so I highly recommend Virginia's House for any occasion.

Sent on 01/25/2015

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks so much, Alex. Christmas weddings are some of our favorites. We enjoyed having you all here.

Audrey · event on: 11/01/2014

Natalie of Virginia's House is an expert at details and hosting events. Her calm demeanor yet strong hand guides her staff and others involved in your party into a well oiled machine. Giving Natalie responsibility to host your event will guarantee you will have a wonderful time at your own party!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Carrie · Married on 10/26/2014

Natalie is so amazing. The venue was elegant and beautiful with all the right rustic antique touches. I love that we were able to add our own touch of flair from the Dark Vader wedding march, Disney centerpieces to forgetting the rings. Natlie held our hands and kept us together. Love her and her staff.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Virginia's House's reply:

Thanks so much, Carrie. We truly loved having you here. Your wedding was one of our favorites!! So much Disney fun packed in one place.

Carrol Simmons · Married on 07/07/2014

Lucky Seven

My favorite number is 7. So of course 7 has to be featured on our wedding day. David and I got married on July 7th at 7am.

Natalie was so accommodating as well as Jody from Spirit and Light for officiating that early morning.

Natalie even commented as my groom kissed me, “look it’s seven minutes after!”

A great venue with lots of personal touches.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Virginia's House's reply:

Your 7's were so much fun! I love how it all timed out perfectly. So glad to have you part of the VH family!