Viren Entertainment Reviews

Viren Entertainment 2
Viren Entertainment 3

Gretchen Claffey · Getting married on 09/09/2020

Absolutely Perfect

We had the best experience with Shawn providing the music for our Sept 2019 wedding ceremony and reception! He paid close attention to what we wanted and didn't want, and thanks to him the dance floor was full all night.

Sent on 12/05/2019

Susan H. · Getting married on 02/05/2020

Terrific DJ and guitarist

Shawn, Many thanks for the wonderful job you did at my daughter's recent wedding at Blantyre. Many people commented about how perfect the acoustic guitar was for the ceremony and how the dance songs you played during the reception were spot on. You were a true professional and a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Nicole Rooney · Married on 08/23/2019

Hit the Jackpot!

My husband and I hit the jackpot with our wedding venue and vendors. Quonquont Farm in Whately, MA provided a preferred vendor list, and it was from that list that we found Shawn Santanello with Viren Entertainment. When we first reached out, our wedding date was originally booked with him. He was so kind and helpful, and recommended several other DJs that he knew would be good choices for us. About a week later, he reached back out and said the wedding fell through that he was originally booked with, and that he’d be happy to meet with us. Since that email, we had a couple face-to-face meetings with Shawn and several email conversations leading up to our big day. He’s so professional, and we knew we would not need to worry about a thing on our big day. Shawn played acoustic guitar in the apple orchard setting of our venue as guests arrived, played our ceremony music in the orchard, then transitioned inside for cocktail hour and the reception. We had him play guitar and sing for our dinner hour, and it was exactly what we always dreamed we could have at our wedding. Shawn was such a huge part of our big day. We genuinely enjoyed the process with him from start to finish, he made everything stress-free, we found him to be very reasonably priced for what he was able to provide, and he set the tone for our magical day. 100% recommend Shawn with Viren Entertainment!

Sent on 12/07/2019
  • Hali

Hali Castleman · Married on 07/13/2019

Shawn is the Best!

Shawn is incredible and committed to his craft. We used him to play acoustic guitar during our ceremony and first dance and as the DJ at our reception. He spent the time to get to know us as a couple, our music preferences, and our vision for the entertainment at our wedding. He is a talented musician who took the time to learn and perform songs we requested. Shawn is also a talented DJ, who was able to work within certain sound restrictions that our venue had. Beyond making sure everyone had a great time on the dance floor, Shawn was also super fun to work with.

Viren Entertainment 4
    Sent on 08/04/2019
  • Malaina

Malaina Lough · Married on 06/08/2019

Wedding DJ/Acoustic Set

Shawn was so great to work with! He was fun, extremely knowledgeable, and incredibly talented. He did an acoustic set during our dinner hour that our guests are still raving about! Plus he had everyone out on the dance floor for the entire night! He is the absolute best!!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Claire · Married on 05/18/2019

Phenomenal

Shawn is incredibly talented!! He performed acoustic guitar and vocals for the cocktail hour at our wedding and he absolutely blew us away with his talent. He ran straight over from the ceremony area and began playing such beautiful music, and he has an amazing voice! For the reception, he DJd the entire event perfectly! We wanted an up to date, fun vibe and from the moment we met him we knew he was exactly who we were looking for! He kept everyone dancing all night long! He also worked with us to help make announcements so we could get some special group photos which we are both so grateful for!! He helped us find the perfect songs that showed who we are as a couple and had the best ideas! We also rented his magic mirror photo booth which was awesome, all of our guests loved using it! It’s not your typical photo booth so it was fun to have something different! Without Shawn our wedding would not have been the same! I have never danced so much in my entire life and he really made it the best day ever!!! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 11/24/2018

He’s the best!

Shawn is so good at what he does from playing the guitar to singing to being a Dj and keeping people on the dance floor and having fun all night. I highly recommend him for any occasion. We hired Shawn for our wedding and he did such a great job!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Jenna Martone · Married on 10/27/2018

Shawn is amazing !

Shawn is absolutely amazing! I would recommend him to EVERY bride/groom looking for a dependable DJ for their wedding. Shawn literally does everything - sings (his voice is incredible), has the amazing mirror photo booth, uplighting, and is amazing behind the dj table .. most of all his personality is just the best. SO down to earth, hard working & constantly make sure you’re happy. We are so happy with our decision in having Shawn be apart of our wedding day!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Rachel

Rachel Brown · Married on 10/21/2018

Best. DJ. Ever!

Shawn is an absolutely phenomenal DJ and all-around person! We were lucky to see him DJ another wedding and knew we had to book him. He is very friendly and flexible. He met with us for a couple hours to get to know us and our music preferences and more info about the plan for the wedding day. He did a great job coordinating with the venue and other vendors. He played an acoustic cocktail hour and played our first dance. We also used the Magic Mirror photobooth provided through his company and it was a big hit! We recommend Shawn to anyone looking for the perfect DJ!

Viren Entertainment 5
    Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Alicia

Alicia · Married on 09/28/2018

Great experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Shawn. From our very first meetinf we knew immediately he would be our DJ - he was down to earth, made us feel comfortable, and shared his ideas/thoughts based on what type of music we (as well as our guests) liked. On the day of, Shawn kept the party going strong all night & we received so many compliments for family & friends about how much fun they had!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Ellen · Married on 08/12/2018

We hired Shawn to handle all the music for our wedding at Quonquont Farm and he did a fantastic job! For some reason, the DJ was the one part of our wedding that we were nervous about. It seemed like if the DJ didn't match our style or taste, then the whole night could be thrown off. Luckily, Shawn totally came through for us!

Shawn handled the sound for our ceremony, including the music and making sure everyone could hear the officiant. He also played recorded music during cocktail hour, dinner, and through the end of the dance party. We requested a blend of music - old and new - to make sure all our guests would dance and have a good time. Shawn did an excellent job of pulling this off. We couldn't believe how quickly people took to the dance floor and stayed there all night!

We didn't get the chance to meet him before the wedding since we live in California, but his communication was top notch and we never had to worry. In the end, we are so glad we hired Shawn and were so happy with how everything went on our big day!

Sent on 08/17/2018
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/30/2018

Unbelievable! choose Shawn!

I stumbled upon Shawn online while struggling to find a good dj for our wedding in June 2018. I didn’t want just a typical DJ that played typical wedding reception music. When I saw that Shawn sang at weddings and performs dj services I was interested. I watched him sing onyou tube and I was hooked immediately. I was so worried eh was going to be booked for my day. I called him right away and he got back to my witching just an hour. I was so happy to have Shawn perform at my wedding. He played acoustically while we walked down the aisle, and he sang our first dance, I changed the song about 3 times and each time he never steered me wrong, he gave me good feedback on my choices to help me decide. He sang it BEAUTIFULLY. But I wish I wasn’t dancing so I could of just stood and listened to him! His dj services were amazing. He catered to our style and taste and nailed it spot on. He was very engaging with my guests and bridal party. We loved it. His mirror photo booth is super cool and none of my guests had ever seen anything like it. They had a blast. Thank you to Shawn and viren entertainment for playing a huge roll in making our day the BEST. We’ll never forget it. Your getting 5+ star services and quality when you hire Shawn!!!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Shawn is the best in the business, very professional but down to earth and fun! We met with Shawn twice before the wedding and both times it felt as though we were talking to a friend. Our last meeting before the wedding we spent most of the time laughing (which was what we needed a month before the big day).
    Shawn exceeded all of our expectations at the wedding, everyone was dancing all night long and begging him to stay and play just one last song. The dance floor was packed and he knew exactly what songs to play when to keep people dancing and having fun. I had a few do not play requests and even with guests asking to play those songs he politely told them they were off limits and kept the bride happy!
    I highly recommend Shawn to anyone looking for a DJ, he truly loves what he does and it shows. He is very responsive and answered all of our questions and even gave us some helpful tips. Thank you Shawn for your part in making our wedding day memorable and FUN!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Courtney · Married on 06/02/2018

Shawn is just terrific. He was one of the highlights for our wedding. I've been told endless compliments from my guests. He sang our first song beautifully and we trusted him with each and every need. He helped make this stressful planning process much easier! He played a great playlist and made our every need come to life. Our dance floor was never empty, and I mean about 4 hours of endless dancing! I cannot thank Shawn enough for all of his hard work and dedication for making our wedding truly perfect.

Viren Entertainment 6
    Sent on 07/02/2018

Kerri · Married on 11/17/2017

Planning a wedding is no easy task and can be completely overwhelming. And most of the time, it goes without saying that your DJ can either make or break the entire feel of the evening. Hands down, Shawn MADE our wedding top notch and an unbelievable night to remember, for not only my husband and I, but for every guest attending!

When I met Shawn, I knew instantly that we didn't even need to explore any further options for our big day. As a wedding planner, I saw many things I did and didn't like from DJs. But Shawn's unique talent offers the full, and completely unexpected, package.

My husband even looked forward to our planning appointments!! Which made one step of the wedding planning an absolute breeze. The connections Shawn makes with his couple's leading up to their big day is incomparable and the best way to know, going into the big day, that you won't have a single worry once you hit the dance floor.

Shawn wears many hats in his role, and makes the day just how you wish it to be. From DJ'ing to singing accoustic with his guitar, or the magic mirror photo booth to his touches of uplighting, and an overall comfort behind the Microphone to run the evening smoothly - he is worth every penny. His customization for learning and singing a song of your choice is mesmerizing, and took our breath away to have such an intimate moment during our First Dance. He went above and beyond during cocktail hour, completely surprising our guests when they found out he was not ONLY a DJ!

His presence is engaging for the entire crowd and he makes it look easy. We are forever grateful for his dedication to our Wedding Day, as we truly saw him in his element with true passion, making his hard work, our best day. We love you, Shawn!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Maureen · event on: 10/29/2017

Everyone that attended the post-wedding party was amazed at the entertainment provided. Viren Entertainment demonstrated the highest level of professsionalism and understanding of the group's demographic. The music was perfect because of the choice of artists and in the volume. So often the music creates a bit of a distraction to whatever is going on at the time, but this music became an integral part and moved the party along beautifully. Shawn was outstanding and helped to make the party most memorable. I cannot imagine anyone else providing what Viren/Shawn did.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Carol · Married on 10/28/2017

Working with Shawn was not only easy (he did everything) but fun. He was open to our musical tastes, and somehow got everyone dancing all night. He is very highly recommended!

Becky · Married on 10/14/2017

We love Shawn! Shawn was AMAZING to work with. We only met a couple times via Skype before our wedding, but Shawn knew exactly what we wanted (and didn’t want). He did an awesome job playing acoustic guitar and singing during our cocktail hour and then really got the party started as our reception DJ. Our guests raved about the music and were thrilled at the awesome mix of old and new, fast and slow. Our wedding was the best night ever and we had a total blast dancing the night away.

Sent on 10/15/2017

Justine · Married on 10/07/2017

Shawn is an absolute pleasure to work with!! He helped my husband and I so much in deciding certain songs that we just weren't sure what to do. lol He is so down to earth! He played such a great selection that so many people were dancing, including my 70 year old grandmother. We also did his Magic Mirror Photo Booth and that was such a hit at the wedding!!!! Shawn also sang for our cocktail which was amazing!! he did a fantastic job!! Shawn is definitely your DJ for your event.

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

The mirror photo booth was well worth the money! It was the highlight of our wedding and a great memory when we got a flash drive of everyone’s photos!

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

Shawn and Viren Entertainment DJ’d and played an acoustic set at our wedding at Quonquont Farm. My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Shawn. In addition to providing the reception music Shawn also set up the processional/recessional songs as well as audio support for our outdoor ceremony. The acoustic set Shawn played during dinner was absolutely wonderful! He is extremely talented and really set the atmosphere for the night. As we were planning our wedding out of state, we were able to set up several times on the phone to discuss music preferences and the schedule for our wedding. He was professional and very organized, paying attention to small details that were of particular importance to us. When we booked Shawn we were aware of the decibel limit that Quonquont has and Shawn was able to work well within that limit, our guest spent dancing the night away! Also importantly for keeping our guests on the dance floor, Shawn was able to work with our eclectic music taste so everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. We also had the mirror photo booth, which was a huge hit!! Our guest loved it and it was so much fun to go back and look at the all the pictures after the wedding. We highly recommend working with Shawn and Viren for your wedding or celebration!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Erin · Married on 09/22/2017

Shawn was just the best. Music and food were tied for some of the most important components of our reception, and we clicked with Shawn right away because he totally understood the balance we wanted to strike with our own music and familiar music that makes people get up and dance. In addition to being an experienced DJ, Shawn is a musician, and that really came through via his guidance and support related to our music selections. The dance floor was literally jammed from the first song to the last, and that was all we hoped for. Shawn works really hard, he's super chill, and extremely professional. Pat and I highly recommend his services!

Kristyn · Married on 09/03/2017

Shawn was simply incredible. He came highly recommended and fortunately he was available to work with us. From our first meeting, we felt that Shawn understood what we were about and our vision for the big day. We thought that our request was going to be impossible as we wanted people to be dancing all night yet we wanted the music to have a classic rock vibe. Shawn absolutely NAILED it. Our dance floor was PACKED from start to finish. What songs we didn’t request, Shawn was able to intuitively play. He also played acoustic guitar for the ceremony and cocktail hour, so much talent and it was absolutely beautiful. We had so many compliments on Shawn and how much FUN, he made our wedding. If he is available hire him, we promise you will not regret it. Kristyn&Bryan

Sent on 12/02/2017

Bryan · Married on 09/03/2017

Kristyn&Bryan

Sent on 11/26/2017

Avery · Married on 08/25/2017

Highly suggest!

Shawn was amazing! He was very responsive to emails and professional. He knew exactly what we wanted and we received so many compliments on his acoustic performance during the dinner portion of our wedding. We had discussed the type of music selection we wanted to hear and he did an outstanding job following our requests. His transition from song to song was flawless and he had everyone out on the dance floor. He is very personable and made the whole experience easy.

Sent on 10/16/2018