VIP Vacations Reviews

VIP Vacations 7
  • Alisha

Alisha · Married on 06/22/2019

Wedding at Hard Rock Hotel Punta Cana through VIP Vacations

I worked with Vip Vacations to plan my wedding in the Dominican Republic. They were extremely helpful to not only me, but also to all of my guests. They handled all of our travel arrangements and also helped with the contract and other things for the wedding. They always responded to my emails right away and got things done over the phone very quickly. Right before and after my wedding they checked up to see how everything was going and if I needed anything. I would recommend VIP Vacations for any travel needs and will definitely use them again in the future.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Jacalyn · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible People & Service

VIP Vacations truly exceeded our expectations! Emily was extremely professional, helpful, patient, knowledgeable, and kind throughout our entire honeymoon search process. She went above and beyond to make sure we got what we wanted, and made it all work within our budget. I highly recommend their services and will certainly use them in the future!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/18/2019

Best Travel Agency I ever worked with!

When my husband and I decided on planning a destination wedding, we contacted at least a dozen travel agency. But once I stumbled on VIP Vacations through the knot web site, I knew I found the right travel agency to take care of all our arrangements for our wedding. VIP gave us the best group rates, took care of all our guests, and were in constant communication with me throughout the year and a half I spent planning. Liz and Robert were always easy to communicate with and were consistently able to answer all my questions (Which may have been a lot at times!). I am hoping to work with VIP again in the near future! If you are planning a destination wedding, do not hesitate to contact VIP, you will not regret it!

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 04/13/2019

Highly recommend VIP Vacations!

Emily from VIP Vacations helped us to plan our honeymoon. Everything was so easy and required zero stress! She took care of everything for us! She was very responsive and organized. I will definitely use VIP Vacations for all future trips and would recommend you to as well!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Sandy · Married on 12/08/2018

VIP Vacation is awesome!

I was very hesitant working with a Travel Agency, as sometimes you think they will charge you a big amount of money but I was certainly wrong. Since our first initial contact until the very end I was very please working with Liz Moran at VIP Vacations. She made sure we had everything we needed. She was very professional, realistic and responsive.

We will definitely be using them again !

Sent on 01/23/2019

Lauren Silva · Married on 12/07/2018

Helpful, patient, professional, and easy to work with!!

We could not have had the wedding or the wedding planning process we did without VIP! Their role in assisting us with the planning and coordinating with the resort allowed the process to be enjoyable and painless. I would recommend them to anyone who is considering a destination wedding!

Sent on 12/14/2018

Keri · Married on 10/20/2018

We booked two vacations through VIP Vacations Inc. and they were both amazing! Emily Fisher at VIP booked both vacations and planned everything out for us! She was so helpful and willing to answer all of our questions. I would definitely recommend VIP to anyone booking a vacation. We will definitely be planning a vacation through VIP again soon!!

Sent on 11/09/2015
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 10/20/2018

We have found our go to travel agent!!

We have used VIP twice now and this last trip was better than the last. We had some issues while on our honeymoon and Jennifer did everything she could from 5000 miles away to resolve it with the airline. Everything she helped plan was amazing and she went above and beyond on each trip to get us the best of everything in our price budget. She was always helpful and there with any answers for questions we may have. We ONE HUNDRED percent will be using VIP vacations for future trips!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Stacey · Married on 10/06/2018

We worked with Emily and Ryan to plan our destination wedding. They were nothing short of spectacular. Always so prompt in returning our emails and clearly answering every and all questions we had. Glad we booked through them. They made our wedding a truly momentous day!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Julia · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I recently got married and couldn't be happier that we chose VIP to help us plan our wedding and accommodations. Emily was our main POC and her and the entire VIP team are amazing. Super supportive, friendly, and attentive. I couldn't have asked for a better team to work with. We'll definitely be using them again. What's even nicer is that they sent us a wedding gift also when we returned from paradise.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tara · Married on 09/02/2018

I’ve used VIP Vacations, specifically Emily B., twice now and both times have been amazing and so easy I don’t think I’ll ever go back to planning my own vacation! Our honeymoon was absolutely amazing! We went to El Dorado Seaside Suites in the Riviera Maya and Emily set everything up and we felt like real VIPs without having to even lift a finger!!! We’re so thankful for everything! Y’all are the best!

Sent on 10/05/2018
    VIP Vacations 15
    VIP Vacations 16
    VIP Vacations 17

Katy · Married on 08/25/2018

Emily helped us plan our honeymoon and she was wonderful to work with. She made great recommendations and tweaked them based on our preferences and feedback. She was incredibly patient with us, and found us an amazing resort in Turks and Caicos while totally respecting our budget. I was nervous about planning such a big trip but she made it a breeze and gave me the chance to focus on the rest of the wedding planning. We will definitely book through VIP again!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    VIP Vacations 18

Casey · Married on 07/14/2018

VIP Vacations made planning our Ireland honeymoon a breeze! We connected with them at a bridal fair and we were so happy we did. Neither of us have every planned an international trip before, so the experience that Jennifer, Megan, Allison, and the whole team brought made everything incredibly easy! We spent a week in Dublin, Ireland, with day trips to the Cliffs of Moher and Belfast, and enjoyed every second of it! They took all the stress away from planning and allowed us to just enjoy our trip. We will absolutely use VIP again for future trips.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing and stress free vacation experiences!

My husband and I have had the best experience with VIP Vacations. From day one Emily helped us pick and plan the most amazing honeymoon. I was such an indecisive bride when it came to our honeymoon destination, but from my first email to Emily I quickly realized we were in the best of hands. She answered all my questions quickly and professionally. Not only did she ask questions to help me and my husband narrow down our possible destinations but she also shared her experiences at different resorts to help us make our decision. It helps tremendously to work with someone who has visited and stayed at multiple locations to help you make decisions, her knowledge is beyond helpful when planning a once in a lifetime trip. All of the arrangements made through VIP were perfect, and we honestly did not have to worry about a single detail. Our experience surpassed our expectations so much with our honeymoon, that we had VIP and Emily help us with our year anniversary trip, which we just returned from a week ago. Once again we were blown away with our trip and all the arrangements VIP and Emily made for us. If you want stress free vacation planning and the most amazing trip, I suggest using VIP!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Keri · Married on 06/23/2018

Emily Fisher at VIP Vacations helped us book a vacation for our friends destination wedding. She made everything so easy and planned everything for us! She was very personable and informative. I would definitely recommend VIP Vacations to anyone looking to book a vacation!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Mercedes · Married on 06/22/2018

Wow!!!!!! First of all, VIP Vacations have been very very accommodating to my guest and I for our destination wedding of almost 30 people, which was BEAUTIFUL BY THE WAY!!! Shout out to Liz, Ryan, and Robert. If someone was busy, others were willing to help. I recommend all my friends and family to use VIP vacations for future travel.
    My guest can't stop raving about this travel agency and the hotel.

I really do want to thank you all for everything especially the surprise room upgrades for myself and our guest. My now husband really really enjoyed the room and the upgrades were top notch at the Hyatt Ziva in Montego Bay, Jamacia.

I know it's hard to believe reviews, but trust me, this is the BEST!!
    Thank you again, I wont go to any other travel agency, besides VIP vacations

Sent on 07/05/2018
    VIP Vacations 19
    VIP Vacations 20
    VIP Vacations 21

Kristi · Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Alison Murphy to book our honeymoon to St. Lucia in June. She was very responsive, patient and helpful. When we were booking our trip, we changed our mind on locations several times, messed with the dates to get the cheapest room, and emailed back and forth many times. Alison was also available by phone. We have a great stay at Sandals La Toc in St. Lucia. We have discussed going back to this location in a few years. We will definitely use VIP again to assist with our travel plans!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2018

Emily was my contact at VIP vacations, and she was amazing to work with. I was trying to plan a Hawaiian honeymoon with a pretty limited budget and no real knowledge of where to go or stay on the islands. Emily came up with some really amazing suggestions based off of what my fiance and I were looking for in a honeymoon, and she managed to come in under budget. I had been told by another travel agent that my budget was too low for a trip to Hawaii, and that I should consider cutting my trip shorter. Emily found a number of different options for us, and she planned a beautiful trip for the full 10 days we were looking for. She was also patient, sweet, and flexible when I decided to throw an extra island stop into the trip! I highly recommend VIP vacations. Thank you so much for your awesome planning expertise and help, Emily!

Sent on 09/03/2017
  • Meghan

Meghan Durrick · Married on 05/25/2018

VIP really makes you feel like a VIP!

What could be better then marrying the love of your life and best friend??? Doing it while working with VIP Vacations! I couldn't have dreamed of a less stressful wedding planning situation! It allowed me and my hubby to just relax and soak up the sun in paradise! We went to Sandals Grenada where the resort and the people were just beautiful! Everything was taken care of for us except for the fun stuff...like deciding what kind of cake we wanted and what kind of personalized cocktail we wanted! I couldn't have asked for more from Jennifer and the VIP team. They made the best day of my life even more bestest!!!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Allyson M Gilmore · Married on 05/16/2018

Perfect Experience

VIP was beyond amazing and with us every step of the way throughout our destination wedding and honeymoon. I could not have asked for better service!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kaila · Married on 05/04/2018

My husband and I have been married for a little over a month now and it took me until just recently to snap back into the reality of non-vacation dwelling, rainy pennsylvania, non-all inclusive life. I waited a bit to post my review of VIP because I couldn’t quite come to terms with the fact that I actually had woken up from my actual dream come true. I have been working with VIP since June of 2017 to plan a destination wedding. I am NOT a planner so the idea of a destination was ideal for me... I relinquished control to the professionals and took the advice from the pioneers that had quite literally walked the aisle that I was just about to. Every fiber of my being fought the idea of the total unknown, but the dream of my fairytale wedding was painted and brought to life by VIP. No amount of words can describe the guidance, insight, professionalism and actual therapy that VIP gave me throughout our planning process. After what seemed like an endless amount of time combing through the worlds coolest all inclusive resorts, we finally chose to embark on our wedding at a Karisma resort called El Dorado Royale based on its convenience, price and ultimate vibe. I put my faith in the hands of Emily Bertsch and team to help me plan the most memorable day (and week) of my life. I was UNDOUBTEDLY a pain of a customer because at any given moment I had 1500 questions, specifically about the security and safety of our resort. Emily- my Mexico pro, ensured me that I would be treated like a queen. She couldn’t have been more right! I had a helping hand from the second that I jumped on the destination bandwagon to the second I got home from our trip. To put the icing on the metaphorical wedding cake, we came home to a beautiful personalized picture frame from our family at VIP. I could spend hours showering these folks with accolades and acknowledgments, but I will leave you with this.... stop what you’re doing and call these guys already. You WILL NOT regret it.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    VIP Vacations 28
    VIP Vacations 29
    VIP Vacations 30

Jillian · Married on 04/13/2018

10/10 would recommend for destination wedding!

We used VIP for our destination wedding in Mexico and couldn't have been more pleased. We worked with Jennifer, Ryan and Liz who were all incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. Our 50+ guests all arrived seamlessly and had nothing but great experiences with VIP.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Everyone we worked with at VIP was nothing short of amazing. The staff never made me feel like I was bothering them when I had questions (and trust me I had plenty). They made planning a destination wedding as stress free as possible. All of our transfers were handled to and from the airport (since we were the bride and groom we got private transfers for free which was awesome because your transfer time was so much shorter). We had some really awesome incentives for booking things by certain times as well. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and if they didn't have the answer for us they were quick to find someone who did know. I can honestly say I wouldn't recommend anyone besides VIP Vacations for a destination wedding and/or my next vacation. Loved the team and can't wait to work with them again!!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    VIP Vacations 31
    VIP Vacations 32
    VIP Vacations 33
    VIP Vacations 34

Laura · Married on 11/11/2017

I would highly recommend VIP Vacations for any and all of your vacation/destination needs!! We used this travel agency in booking our destination “weddingmoon” at Sandal’s South Coast resort in Jamaica, along with 60 of our friends and family.

The travel agency was extremely helpful and knowledgeable in the initial phase of our planning when we were selecting a resort. They listened to our likes and dislikes and had personal experience at almost all of the resorts we were considering, which was extremely helpful since we were booking site unseen.

It was very easy for our guests to book into our wedding through the travel agency, and required no effort on our part. All of our guests greatly enjoyed working with the travel agency and frequently commented on how professional and efficient they were to work with. They kept me updated on our guest’s travel dates and contacted guests with reminders on travel insurance, passport information, flight information, etc.

One of the highlights was using Jennifer as our Sandals pre-wedding planner. She was amazing in helping us pick and choose all of the details for our wedding, both large and small. She had pictures and personal experiences to share from both herself and from the many brides she and VIP have assisted in the past. If she was unsure of any details, she was very speedy in contacting Sandals for an official answer. Although I am sure Jennifer and VIP assist countless brides in their wedding journey, they always made me feel important and as though I had their full attention.

Once on-site at the resort Jennifer stayed in touch to ensure everything ran smoothly. There was one little hiccup in a tour we were supposed to receive with our booking; Jennifer contacted the GM at the resort while we were there to ensure the problem was resolved.

All in all, if was a wonderful experience and I cannot imagine going through it without all of the help and advice from VIP. I would hands down recommend VIP!!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017