Vintners Inn Reviews

40 Reviews for Vintners Inn

40 Vintners Inn Reviews
  • F

Fawn · Married on 10/22/2016

We fell in love with Vintners Inn, site unseen just by looking at the website. Then when we flew in to view the property it's even more gorgeous, lush, colorful and romantic in person. Denette Huffman worked with us for all the vendors, recommendations and room bookings. The venue is self contained, which was our favorite feature about choosing our wedding site.
    We got married outside and had our reception in the ballroom. Everything from our Bridal Suite, the servers, the staff, the stunning fall flowers and trees... everything was exceptional.
    Our friends and family traveled far and everyone was just gushing about how gorgeous the venue was. We couldn't have been more thrilled with Vintners Inn.
    Our outdoor wedding was a vineyard fairytale.

Cheryl · Married on 09/17/2016

The perfect Venue for a winery wedding. The setting was gorgeous. The food was fabulous and they even worked with us using our healthier #Thrivealgaeoil in preparing our meals! The staff beginning with Denette were so helpful and accommodating to our many wishes! We look forward to going back to the Inn for a vacation next fall!

Lauren · Married on 09/02/2016

The Vintners Inn was the best decision we made for our wedding! It was such a beautiful setting and catering is on-site, making the process much easier. Many vendors were familiar with this venue as well, which made things easier. We planned our destination wedding and chose this venue site unseen. Vintners Inn far exceeded our expectations. The hotel stay, service, restaurant, etc. were all amazing. Everyone talked about how good the food was. Denette was really great to work with as well! Would highly recommend this venue if you want a beautiful, stress-free wedding.

Dan · Married on 08/27/2016

My wife and I got married at Vintners in August and can't say enough about our experience. Leading up to our wedding, Denette was amazing to work with and helped us with anything we needed. On the day of, our guests were blown away by how beautiful the venue is. We are still getting compliments! Our ceremony was outside and it couldn't have been more perfect. We had 140 guests and the reception room and outdoor cocktail hour area was perfect too. Guests also couldn't stop talking about the food and cocktails. Anyone who's eaten at Josh Ash knows the food is incredible, but the bartenders also made great craft drinks, not just standard mixed drinks like other weddings. Overall, my wife and I can't recommend Vintners enough if you are looking to get married in wine country!

Carolyn · Married on 04/09/2016

Everyone always visits wine country wedding venues with stars in their eyes and envisioning that beautiful, mild, vineyard-in-the-background-sunny day for their wedding......Well, we're locals and understand that is not always the case. As MOB and ipso facto wedding planner for two daughter's weddings in less than a year, I knew we needed a venue with an indoor option for the second of our 2015-16 wedding marathon, in April, 2016. Our daughter and now husband, chose Vintners Inn with the stars a blazing in their eyes. I, on the other hand, was relieved to book their April 9th wedding there because I had a feeling it would rain.....and it did. Here's the thing, it was a gorgeous, intimate, romantic, and elegant ceremony that took place in the center "pre-function" room. Photos will be gorgeous! Our daughter's wedding was large (over 200), and Denette Huffman and the Vintners staff did an amazing job. The floor plan and guest flow was seamless. The Event Center rooms are very nice and the wedding, ballroom dinner, reception, and dancing were a dream come true for our daughter and son-in-law. We are so very grateful for Denette's professionalism, knowledge, patience and spot-on coordination. The food was outrageously good, and the staff was flawless. Well worth considering no matter what Mother Nature has in store.

Tami · Married on 06/12/2015

I had the great pleasure of working with Denette Huffman, the wedding specialist at Vintners for my wedding in June, 2015. There are so many wedding venues to choose from in wine country and I had a long list of venues that I visited and priced out. My selection in the end came down to the ease of working with Vintners. In particular, Denette Huffman; the wedding specialist at Vintners. From the moment we interacted, Denette was responsive, flexible, knowledgeable and pleasant. I really like that Vintners is not only a gorgeous venue for a wedding but most everything is all inclusive. The catering, beverages, ceremony arch/pergola, reception hall, tables and chairs, place settings, linens are all ON SITE. Plus, you really don’t need flowers besides the ones the bridal party carries because the grounds are absolutely stunning. Once you select the food and beverage menu and linen colors, you basically only need to hire your own photographer, florist and bakery. Denette has a great list of preferred vendors that she weeded out to be professional to work with. Frustrated after trying to get quotes from multiple other venues in the area, I was extremely impressed with Denette and Vintners presentation of the quote. Unlike the others venues who just threw together some generic brochures of the property and wedding packages (nothing specific to my wedding written down) and a list of preferred vendors for me to call on my own to piece together a quote; Vintners has an excellent quote tool that Denette used to provide a detailed quote so I could see exactly what was included and what was extra. This made the selection process so much easier. Once the decision was made to select Vintners, Denette continued to be responsive to my needs and made my wedding planning process smooth. A few weeks after the wedding and I’m still getting compliments from my guests about what a lovely experience they had at Vintners. Thank you to Denette and the staff at Vintners :)

Corinne · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I got married at the Vintners Inn this November. When we drove into Vintners Inn for the first time we knew that this was the place we wanted to get married. We loved the beauty of the property from the fountain, to the ceremony lawn to the cocktail hour patio and ballroom. Working with Denette Huffman at the Vintners Inn was a great experience. Denette was super responsive and accommodating to all of our needs and made the wedding planning process run very smoothly. Our guests were raving about how gorgeous the venue was, how delicious our signatures cocktails were and how much they enjoyed the dinner. We had our dream wedding at the Vintners Inn and we couldn't have asked for a more beautiful venue.

This place is BEAUTIFUL! The gardens are gorgeous, the ceremony site is in the shade, the reception is indoors, the good is amazingly delicious and each staff member is so professional and gracious! Vintners has it all!

Judy · Married on 06/28/2014

The food was perfectly prepared and beautifully served. The wait staff impeccable. The grounds stunning.

David · Married on 10/20/2013

We had the opportunity to work with Denette Huffman who made our dream a reality. We went on a date to John Ash & Co for dinner and didn't really think anything of it at the time, but when we looked for venues for our wedding, we came back and the moment we drove in through the driveway we had the feeling of "this is it." It's so beautiful, especially when the colors change in the fall. Denette worked with us as we talked about our budget, etc., and walked us through all the different steps with deposits, etc. The food tasting was amazing, and it's hard to find good, fresh food when you're serving so many people. Everyone was very professional and we couldn't be happier with having our wedding at such a beautiful venue.

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2013

We couldn't have asked for a better venue! The property is beautiful and the staff was great! Our wedding day was a dream come true! Thank you!

Jennifer · Married on 07/05/2013

Working with Vintners Inn to plan our wedding ceremony and reception was an absolute pleasure. Denette is such a joy to work with and she was so responsive to my bajillion questions and emails. If she didn't know the answer, she worked hard to get it for me and helped arrange anything extra that I needed. The property is so beautiful that it's truly difficult to not have a gorgeous event. We're so fortunate to have found Vintners Inn and our guests are still raving about the food, views, property and event itself.

Angie · Married on 05/26/2013

Just had my daughters wedding here on Sunday May 26, 2013. What a beautiful venue. Everything was perfect. Danette was so helpful in helping through all of our details of planning the wedding. In the end, everything was perfect. The food was delicious and served hot! Rooms were beautiful. We are still getting compliments from our guests on what a beautiful venue and wedding it was. We traveled an hour and a half away from home to have the wedding here but I am so glad we did. 5 star place for a wedding!

Annick · Married on 04/18/2013

Heaven on earth ! Best place to get married. Every guest was nicely surprised. They kept asking " how did you find this place ?" A friend at the wedding wants now to get married there ! Highly recommended....
    Annick&jorge

Aaron · Married on 07/15/2012

Beautiful! Go there you will see what I mean!

Bethany · Married on 06/24/2012

Vintners Inn was absolutely wonderful. I booked my wedding at this venue 9 months in advance, and everything was completely perfect. Every single one of the staff members were very kind, professional, and so willing to help with whatever we needed. Upon arrival leading up to the wedding day, Vintners was more than accommodating and spoiled us beyond belief. Every single detail was perfect and executed exactly the way we had discussed throughout our meetings, phone conferences, and emails. I could not have been happier with my experience at Vintners, and am so thankful they made my wedding day so perfect.

• roturisch

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2011

As an event planner myself all our guests had high expectations of the wedding. This is why without a doubt we chose to host our 55 person wedding at Vintners Inn! Jessica & Melissa were exceptional to work with and very quick in responding to any changes or questions I had as we live in LA so could only visit the venue three times before the wedding. On the day the space was set exactly to my vision and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect setting in the Event Center Foyer for our wedding ceremony! We served Vintners Inn homemade hot apple cider prior to the ceremony and our guests loved it! We then moved out to the Cypress Terrace for cocktails and the banquet team that evening was AMAZING! The kitchen staff was too as the food was amazing and as my mom pointed out "no one had a plate go back to the kitchen with even one bite of food left on it'. Weeks later our guests still rave about the service and food and how it was the best food they have ever eaten at a wedding!

I can't thank Vintners Inn enough for making the dream I have had since I was five to have the most intimate and personal and wonderful wedding I could have even dreamed of having! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Elena · Married on 05/28/2011

Cathy Reynolds and Lindsey Sealund are AMAZING!! The venue is gorgeous, incorporating different feels for your wedding ceremony and reception. I can't say enough about those ladies, the wonderful staff and incredible atmosphere!
    Almost every one has said it was the best wedding they have ever been to! And imagine we had to move the ceremony inside when it started raining two hours prior to the ceremony! I couldn't believe how seamlessly it was done. The guests didn't even know it was supposed to be outside!
    The cake is included in the event price and is done by Patisserie Angelica, who is phenomenal! Artists to the max!
    The food is to DIE FOR! Loved everything we ate. Even the rehearsal dinner was fantastic and delicious!
    Thank you for hosting us on the best day of our lives!

Sent on 06/08/2011

Vintners Inn's reply:

Elena, can't thank you enough for the amazing review you wrote; thank you from my heart! Cathy

Keri · Married on 04/30/2011

The most perfect place in the world to be married!

Sandy Sean · Married on 10/02/2010

Vintners Inn was the most ideal Wedding Venue for us. Cathy Reynolds made our wedding experience so painless. She made sure we were totally happy and the entire thing went on with no problems. She will make sure your special request are taken care of. The food was phenomenon and the service was excellent. The location is beautiful and perfect for those who want a winery scene.

• Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 09/18/2010

Vintners Inn was the most amazing place to get married. The staff was amazing and always so helpful, especially Cathy Reynolds and Lindsey Sealund!!! I would recommend it to anyone.

Elle · Married on 01/09/2010

My I stayed at Vintners Inn for the wedding and must say it was such a great location. We had a great time, the food was outstanding and the customer service was great. photos can be seen here - http://VintnersInnPhotography.com

Venita · Married on 10/17/2008

I had the wedding of my dreams at the Vintners Inn. Everything was perfect and I was the happiest bride I have ever seen. Cathy Reynolds and Lindsey Sealund provided the most attentive and comforting care I have ever experienced. They took excellent care of every detail of my wedding. I can't praise them enough!

Melissa · Married on 10/04/2008

Beautiful place to have a reception, the service and food are top notch.