Vintage Villas Reviews

182 Reviews for Vintage Villas

• Kate

Kate W. · Married on 07/12/2021

Magical Wedding

Our experience with VV was perfect. Erika and Kelly were awesome and worked with us endlessly! Planning a wedding during covid was stressful and VV helped us figure out all the details to make the weekend as safe as possible. Their diligence with safety contributed to a covid free experience. Our family loved the accommodations. The entire weekend was a success!

Sent on 02/24/2021
  • Gaby

Gaby · Married on 07/09/2021

Wonderful service and staff

Everyone was great, especially Thomas and Sheree and the cleaning staff!

Sent on 07/13/2021
  • Jordan

Jordan M. · Married on 07/02/2021

Gorgeous Gazebo

Vintage Villas will always be our favorite place in Austin, TX. The Gazebo is to die for! Such an amazing and unique experience.

Sent on 07/22/2021
  • Brandy

Brandy · Married on 09/12/2020

The absolute best!

We are forever thankful to the Vintage Villas team for providing such a beautiful location, attentive and friendly staff and helping us pull off the wedding of our dreams safely during COVID. All without Absolutely the best!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Dorian

Dorian M. · Married on 07/19/2020

Amazing Venue!

I got married at the Vintage Villas July 12th, 2020. The venue and view was breath taking! It’s perfect for a wedding! I’m so happy I found this place because it’s everything I wanted and more. Erika Tucker helped my husband and I plan everything. Everyone was accommodating and just really helpful through the process. Carlos was also very nice. He came to check up on me while my girls and I we’re getting ready in the morning for the wedding and brought us coffee, Champaign and kept checking on us! I’m so glad we chose this place! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/26/2020
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 12/31/2019

A day to remember

Everything about this venue was incredible, the view was beautiful, the villas were perfect and the food was everything everyone was talking about. We are definitely recommending this place to have your wedding at :)

Sent on 01/15/2020

Lindsey M. · Married on 11/24/2019

Unbelievable Service and Value

Vintage Villas went above and beyond to make our wedding relaxed and beautiful and wonderful. The food is amazing - they even did swaps of items on our menu they did not have to do just because - and their service is top notch. I don't think more than 24 hours ever went by before I got an email back whenever I had a question and they were extremely patient with me. I cannot recommend them enough; it was seriously the best I could ask for.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Ruby G. · Married on 11/23/2019

Vintage villas is an incredible wedding venue

Vintage Villas has a breath taking view of Lake Travis. Our guests were very impressed.
    We reserved the largest villa for our guest and family, the hotel staff are very helpful and accommodating. Shella, the hotel manager was amazing .
    The gazebo and event center was spectacular , the food was delicious, the staff were wonderful.
    We did not hire a wedding plannner but we hired VV event coordinator Erika Tucker she is the best! She helped us in choosing the appetizers, menu, & drinks. She is experienced, organized, and very passionate on what she does. Vintage villas is an incredible wedding venue.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Kaci K. · Married on 08/23/2019

Outstanding!

I cannot even put into words how great the staff was at Vintage Villas! My coordinator Erika was absolutely amazing since the day I spoke to her all the way through until the end of my wedding. Thank you Erika & Vintage Villas staff for making our dream wedding day come true!!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/21/2019

Great Choice!

Choosing Vintage Villas was one of the best decisions my husband and I made in planning our wedding. We had a Sunday brunch wedding, and it was amazing! This venue provides great value for your money, and we were also able to save on decor costs by letting the elegant beauty of the venue do most of the work. The lake view is stunning and provides the perfect backdrop for pictures. Our guests couldn't say enough good things about the view, and they also complimented the food, which was absolutely delicious. I ended up wishing I was hungrier so I could eat more of it! Our coordinator Tara was so helpful and made it a very stress free day. Overall, I don't think we could have picked a better spot.

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/21/2019

Perfect backdrop for a beautiful wedding

I must have looked at a hundred venues, but couldn't get my mind off of Vintage Villas. I had been to a wedding here before, but it was eleven years ago. They've updated a lot since then and I knew when we toured it that it would be the venue for us. The view will take your breath away. It is the perfect backdrop for a beautiful wedding. We didn't really add any ceremony decor, because it was so unnecessary. They were extremely easy to work with throughout the planning process and always eager to answer any questions that we had. Everything was arranged exactly the way that we wanted and we didn't have any issues. We did the BBQ buffet and everyone loved it. They raved about how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Vintage Villas helped make our wedding day perfect. We couldn't have chosen a better venue. Our wedding was absolutely perfect. It was exactly what I hoped for. We'll always be happy that we got to start our lives together at Vintage Villas.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Austin · Married on 05/26/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

We found Vintage Villas and immediately fell in love when we visited. We worked with Katie and she was absolutely wonderful. She was flexible, knowledgable, and communicated with us so well. We got married over a year ago and this venue is worth coming back for the review. We got married MDW 2019 and couldn't have asked for a more beautiful and professional (but flexible) venue. Nothing but positive things to say about this venue and staff!

Sent on 07/09/2020

Tommy Y. · Married on 03/16/2019

Dont wait, book this venue

Wow, if you have any question about whether or not to book Vintage Villas for your wedding, do yourself a favor and BOOK THEM. My wife and I thought that the pricing was outstanding considering the beautiful view of Lake Travis that the venue offers. Katie was extremely helpful during the sales process and was able to answer all of our questions that came up. The food we had at the reception wowed every single one of our guests. By far the most valuable aspect of Vintage Villas is the onsite hotel. With most of our guests traveling from out of town, being able to stay onsite with everyone really made the entire weekend something special.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Angela

Angela S. · Married on 02/16/2019

Best Venue EVER!

Our wedding weekend was perfect at Vintage Villas!

We were able to have all our closest family and friends with us all weekend. It was perfect!

Staff was more than accommodating and flexible!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 03/14/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn R. · Married on 10/21/2018

MAGIC!! This venue, the staff, everything was just magical.

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to make Vintage Villas our wedding venue. The staff was amazing, the rooms excellent, the views perfect. Everything was perfect! This venue was a huge part or making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Johnnie · Married on 07/06/2018

Wow is all I can say. Vintage Villas was the perfect place for my daughters wedding. The ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Katie B was our onsite point person and she was detailed, friendly, punctual and was the master of follow up and a task master. Even when we dropped the ball she picked it up and ran with it. The view was amazing and we can't wait to get the professional pictures back. The ballroom was amazing and had plenty of space for all of our guests to move around. The staff was absolutely amazing! They served, the smiled and they went the extra mile to assist us. Oh! and the food was absolutely amazing! We stayed at the hotel the night before and the night of the wedding and it was nice as well. If you are planning your wedding and want to take the guess work out of picking the right place with the right staff....call Katie B at Vintage Villas

Sent on 07/23/2018

Maura · Married on 06/15/2018

Vintage Villas was the perfect spot for our wedding. The location is absolutely stunning. Everyone I worked with at the venue was so kind and helpful. It was clear they really care about making it the best day possible! We also really appreciated the food and champagne left in the suite for us after the wedding.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Maribel · Married on 11/12/2017

Vintage Villas is such an amazing property! The views and landscaping are beautiful and the newly renovated reception hall is gorgeous! The entire staff made the experience easy going and fun. Our sales manager, Jennifer, was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. The actual day of the wedding Jennifer was walking around to make sure we had everything we needed. The food was delicious and the service from the reception staff was top notch!

The hotel staff was helpful when making reservations. Seeing as my family and friends had an entire villa booked up we were able to extend our celebration to the hotel lobby of our villa. The day goes by so quickly, we loved being able to have the ceremony, reception, and accommodations all in one place. Vintage Villas thank you for helping make our day so special and alleviating any stress such a day brings!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

This venue was the first one my husband and I checked out, and we knew immediately we didn't have to look further. Just one look at the pictures and you can see why we were sold, but it's everything that you can't see in the photos that made our day special. We were assigned a wedding coordinator once we booked the venue, and she was my lifesaver. I cannot thank Ms. Jennifer enough, like every wedding we had some mishaps. It rained, we lost the rings at one point, time crunches, but Jennifer managed it all and kept me from having a meltdown.
    One of the top reasons we chose this venue was that it had ceremony and reception sites as well as provided catering and all the required rental equipment. It really took alot of stress off me when all of that was taken care of.
    And also the catering.... Phenomenal. We created our own menu to fit our tastes and the brunch vibe and they beyond delivered. Wow!
    I would recommend this place to everyone planning a wedding. I am so grateful to have found Vintage Villas. When you book this venue you get so much more, and it really felt (despite the rain) like my fairytale wedding I had always dreamed of.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kami · Married on 09/24/2017

Amazing service, quality and value! We will recommend to all our friends who are looking for a fabulous venue!

Sent on 09/26/2016
  • W

Winnie · Married on 07/08/2017

Vintage Villas is a beautiful venue. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception in Vintage Villas. There is a breath-taking lake Travis view as our ceremony backdrop. You do not need much decoration outdoor. Just enjoy the beautiful view!! All of guests love the venue we chose. Our venue manager Jennifer is very professional and responsive. She made me feel very relaxed. The food is very delicious. In addition, I love the renovated reception hall a lot. It is very spacious.

My husband and I had a wonderful memory there. And we HIGHLY recommend this venue and Jennifer to everyone!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Beyond the breathtaking views of Vintage Villas, one of the most attractive things about this venue is it's almost completely all-inclusive nature. From the tables, chairs, flatware, catering, servers, bartenders, alcohol, set-up etc., the list goes on. For someone who works full time and is not necessarily the type of bride that enjoys pouring over the little details, this is PERFECT. The staff has been very responsive, accommodating, and knowledgable.

Sent on 09/26/2016

The view is amazing the price for food is reasonable can't wait for the big day.

Sent on 12/17/2016

Joanna · Married on 11/05/2016

Vintage Villas made our big day run as smoothly as possible. Amy was always extremely professional and responsive throughout the process. On the big day our coordinator, Stephanie, had everything under control. We had no major hiccups and we were very pleased. We rented out one of the villas for our family and friends to stay at and everybody loved it! The food was great too! I highly suggest this venue!

Sent on 11/16/2016
  • W

Wesley · Married on 10/23/2016

Let me start with, if we could do it all over again, Vintage Villas would still be our first choice!!!

We were assigned a timeline specialist, Amy, who was amazing to work with. From the first meeting, she made a personal connection with us which helped her to guide us the best way forward. Amy helped us think through all of the details, including ones we had not thought of on our own. We went into our day feeling well prepared. The best part was the day of the ceremony Amy kept things on track. She made sure we started things on time, and helped keep the vendors in-line. We were able to enjoy our day and not worry about the details, knowing she has us covered.

The facility was very pretty, especially as the sun started to set. We have some of the most amazing photos and the wedding itself rivaled that of a Hollywood movie.

We didn't have a chance to pre-sample food, so other than reviews we had read online we had no idea what we were getting into. When we had the first bite of chicken and London broil at the reception, it was heavenly!!! I really mean it, some of the best food I've ever had. Nearly every guest complimented the food.

Our wedding day was amazing, picturesque and unforgettable. This is a place every couple should look at when considering venues.

Sent on 10/25/2016