Vintage Villas Reviews

Vintage Villas 2
Vintage Villas 3
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Romayor · Married on 10/21/2018

MAGIC!! This venue, the staff, everything was just magical.

My husband and I could not be happier with our decision to make Vintage Villas our wedding venue. The staff was amazing, the rooms excellent, the views perfect. Everything was perfect! This venue was a huge part or making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Maura · Married on 06/15/2018

Vintage Villas was the perfect spot for our wedding. The location is absolutely stunning. Everyone I worked with at the venue was so kind and helpful. It was clear they really care about making it the best day possible! We also really appreciated the food and champagne left in the suite for us after the wedding.

Maribel · Married on 11/12/2017

Vintage Villas is such an amazing property! The views and landscaping are beautiful and the newly renovated reception hall is gorgeous! The entire staff made the experience easy going and fun. Our sales manager, Jennifer, was quick to respond to any questions or concerns we had. The actual day of the wedding Jennifer was walking around to make sure we had everything we needed. The food was delicious and the service from the reception staff was top notch!

The hotel staff was helpful when making reservations. Seeing as my family and friends had an entire villa booked up we were able to extend our celebration to the hotel lobby of our villa. The day goes by so quickly, we loved being able to have the ceremony, reception, and accommodations all in one place. Vintage Villas thank you for helping make our day so special and alleviating any stress such a day brings!

Vintage Villas 4

Amber · Married on 09/29/2017

This venue was the first one my husband and I checked out, and we knew immediately we didn't have to look further. Just one look at the pictures and you can see why we were sold, but it's everything that you can't see in the photos that made our day special. We were assigned a wedding coordinator once we booked the venue, and she was my lifesaver. I cannot thank Ms. Jennifer enough, like every wedding we had some mishaps. It rained, we lost the rings at one point, time crunches, but Jennifer managed it all and kept me from having a meltdown.
    One of the top reasons we chose this venue was that it had ceremony and reception sites as well as provided catering and all the required rental equipment. It really took alot of stress off me when all of that was taken care of.
    And also the catering.... Phenomenal. We created our own menu to fit our tastes and the brunch vibe and they beyond delivered. Wow!
    I would recommend this place to everyone planning a wedding. I am so grateful to have found Vintage Villas. When you book this venue you get so much more, and it really felt (despite the rain) like my fairytale wedding I had always dreamed of.

Vintage Villas 5
    Vintage Villas 6

Kami · Married on 09/24/2017

Amazing service, quality and value! We will recommend to all our friends who are looking for a fabulous venue!

• W

Winnie · Married on 07/08/2017

Vintage Villas is a beautiful venue. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception in Vintage Villas. There is a breath-taking lake Travis view as our ceremony backdrop. You do not need much decoration outdoor. Just enjoy the beautiful view!! All of guests love the venue we chose. Our venue manager Jennifer is very professional and responsive. She made me feel very relaxed. The food is very delicious. In addition, I love the renovated reception hall a lot. It is very spacious.

My husband and I had a wonderful memory there. And we HIGHLY recommend this venue and Jennifer to everyone!

allison · Married on 06/10/2017

Beyond the breathtaking views of Vintage Villas, one of the most attractive things about this venue is it's almost completely all-inclusive nature. From the tables, chairs, flatware, catering, servers, bartenders, alcohol, set-up etc., the list goes on. For someone who works full time and is not necessarily the type of bride that enjoys pouring over the little details, this is PERFECT. The staff has been very responsive, accommodating, and knowledgable.

• User6507228 · 1+ year ago

The view is amazing the price for food is reasonable can't wait for the big day.

Joanna · Married on 11/05/2016

Vintage Villas made our big day run as smoothly as possible. Amy was always extremely professional and responsive throughout the process. On the big day our coordinator, Stephanie, had everything under control. We had no major hiccups and we were very pleased. We rented out one of the villas for our family and friends to stay at and everybody loved it! The food was great too! I highly suggest this venue!

• W

Wesley · Married on 10/23/2016

Let me start with, if we could do it all over again, Vintage Villas would still be our first choice!!!

We were assigned a timeline specialist, Amy, who was amazing to work with. From the first meeting, she made a personal connection with us which helped her to guide us the best way forward. Amy helped us think through all of the details, including ones we had not thought of on our own. We went into our day feeling well prepared. The best part was the day of the ceremony Amy kept things on track. She made sure we started things on time, and helped keep the vendors in-line. We were able to enjoy our day and not worry about the details, knowing she has us covered.

The facility was very pretty, especially as the sun started to set. We have some of the most amazing photos and the wedding itself rivaled that of a Hollywood movie.

We didn't have a chance to pre-sample food, so other than reviews we had read online we had no idea what we were getting into. When we had the first bite of chicken and London broil at the reception, it was heavenly!!! I really mean it, some of the best food I've ever had. Nearly every guest complimented the food.

Our wedding day was amazing, picturesque and unforgettable. This is a place every couple should look at when considering venues.

Alli · Married on 10/22/2016

Vintage Villas was an incredible place to host a wedding. Everything is conveniently located and having family and the bridal party stay steps away from the ceremony and reception was a life saver. Amy was incredible at directing the rehearsal and wedding day. Everything went so smoothly the whole weekend and the view over the lake is off charts!

Gabrielle · Married on 08/19/2016

Vintage Villas is positively perfect. I couldn’t have chosen a more beautiful or well-managed establishment for my summer wedding.

My fiancé and I first visited Vintage Villas in December. When we drove onto the property we immediately noticed its inherent beauty. It has an absolutely gorgeous lake view. Each venue features hardwood floors and neutral walls and décor. The Event Center, where we had our wedding, also incorporates chandeliers and tulle/twinkle lights hanging from wooden beams. The outdoor space includes a patio, trees wrapped in twinkle lights, and a gazebo. Ultimately—because the venue was so neutral and beautiful on its own—we didn’t have to bring in much décor or worry about our chosen colors clashing with the existing hues.

The staff at Vintage Villas is also wonderful. To help create, manage, and implement your event, each couple is assigned a Wedding Coordinator. We were blessed to have been assigned to Alex Middlebrook. She was phenomenal! Throughout the planning process Alex answered all of our questions and concerns within 48 hours via email. She helped us develop a layout for our tables, create a timeline for the evening’s important events, and ensure that we received the most food and drink options for our contracted price. In addition, she was able to secure a hotel suite for us.

Thanks to the staff and gorgeous location, our wedding day was like living in a dream in which all of your needs and wants are met before you even realize that you have any. Our ceremony was breathtaking and our wedding coordinator ensured that it ran smoothly so that we could focus on each other and the momentous occasion. Our reception was fun, well organized, and well staffed. Throughout and after the event, guests raved about the food and s'mores bar that Vintage Villas provided. The evening ended when my husband and I arrived in our hotel suite, which had been stocked with food from the event and a bottle of champagne.

Autumn · Married on 08/12/2016

I had the most beautiful wedding here. My wedding coordinator was Amy and she was simple amazing! She covered everything with us from beginning to end. This one of the most important days of my life and this venue made our day so special. A perfect outdoor wedding ceremony for anyone looking.

My wedding isn't until July 17th however Vintage Villas has been prompt, courteous, and professional. Other venues sometimes didn't respond or go out of their way to be helpful however Alex at Vintage Villas has been great to work with. Really appreciate her making this a smooth and pleasant experience.

Crystal · Married on 06/04/2016

If you are looking for a destination type of wedding, this is it, without having to leave Texas! We loved Vintage Villas. We were sold to book after touring and seeing the great packages for both the ceremony/reception. Being on a budget, this venue worked well for us. With the gorgeous view, there wasn't much of a need for elaborate decor. The sales coordinator was great and professional throughout all of our communication. The staff and service was superb on the day of. Everyone raved about the food. We blocked a villa for both of our families and I loved how private it felt. My husband and I recommend Vintage Villas.

• Mike

Mike · Married on 05/28/2016

Vintage Villas was perfect for my wedding venue. It was beautiful, rooms were great, and the staff was so helpful!

Dayna · Married on 05/26/2016

If you appreciate the beauty of Lake Travis and if you prefer intimacy over big hotels, this is the place for you. The honeymoon suite is roomy and gorgeous but requires walking up a few flights of stairs. Check with staff for that. Lovely breakfast in the morning.

Rea · Married on 04/02/2016

I recommend Vintage Villas to anyone getting married in the Austin area! From the wedding center to the staff to the hotel, Vintage Villas was a wonderful venue for my reception. Throughout the planning process, the wedding specialist that was assigned to me was always just an email or phone call away. It didn't matter if my wedding was 11 months away, she would still respond within 24 hours. Amy was my wedding specialist, and she was wonderful! I could not be more pleased with her work. She's down-to-earth and sweet, but also sharp and smart. She made me feel comfortable enough to voice my concerns or issues but also displayed confidence that she could manage my event. Actually this was true of all of Vintage Villas's staff from the wedding center staff to the hotel staff, and it is exactly what you want when you're planning a big event like a wedding. Despite being a popular venue, they make you feel like your wedding is the only wedding they are working on.

Also, the venue and boutique hotel were very accommodating. I had several special requests and Vintage Villas went out of their way to fulfill each and every request, which included adding an extra guest an hour before a tasting, a customized menu, rearranging guests rooms from the hotel block, providing gluten-free meals for some guests, etc.

On the day of the wedding, the wedding center was set up perfectly, the bartenders and servers were friendly, and the food was delicious! Our guests raved about the beautiful views, the different rooms (sunset and lakeview rooms), the food, the bartenders, etc. At the end of the night, like other reviewers, my husband and I found boxes of hors d'oeuvres, dinner, cake, and a bottle of champagne waiting for us in our room.

In the end, I could not have asked for a better venue. If you want a venue that will make you feel special from the start of the planning process to the very end, then book Vintage Villas. You won't regret it!

Sent on 04/14/2016

Vintage Villas's reply:

Thank you so much !!

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

My husband and I cannot say enough about how much we loved having our wedding at Vintage Villas!! We are THRILLED with our decision to get married there.

First of all, the entire place is GORGEOUS. The views are amazing, so our outdoor wedding was unbelievably beautiful. Our guests (who were mostly from out of town) raved about how pretty Austin is and I was asked multiple times if Vintage Villas is where everyone in Austin tries to have their weddings. The interior rooms are beautiful, too, so our reception was as lovely as the ceremony!

The staff is also completely incredible. They answered SO many questions, were very accommodating, and helped us through the entire process. Jenna, our day of coordinator, made sure everything went smoothly. We didn't have to worry or stress about anything! I'm not kidding- the entire day was perfect. And my husband and I honestly had very little to do with that! We were able to relax and enjoy the whole day because everything was taken care of for us. Jenna went above and beyond through the whole process, but especially on our wedding day- she even bustled my dress before the dancing started!

The food and drinks were amazing- our guests made sure to tell us how much they enjoyed dinner. And we blocked off an entire villa since our friends and family were coming from out of town, which meant that we got a free honeymoon suite! The staff also provided us with leftover dinner, cake, and a complimentary bottle of champagne. It was so fun to have everyone in the villa together- it made the entire weekend a celebration and made us feel like we were having a destination wedding. Again, I cannot praise Vintage Villas enough. We feel like we chose the BEST venue in Austin and would not change a single thing about our wedding day! It was perfect! I would recommend Vintage Villas for anyone getting married in the Austin area!

• Sierra

Sierra · Married on 09/19/2015

Jenna was amazing from beginning to end. She was there to answer every question we had no matter how small it was. The venue was beautiful everytime we went out to visit. All the staff at the venue and hotel were very positive and ready to help where ever they could. This place is perfect. We had a smaller ceremony at the Arbor and in the Travis Room and it was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Everything was so easy and flowed so well. Jenna handled everything like a true professional. Their packages are affordable and the view is amazing. We couldn't have asked for more. THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH JENNA & VV STAFF!!!!!!!

COURTNEY · Married on 09/12/2015

A great venue if you are looking for something that is "all-inclusive" type place. It was so wonderful having one contact for the ceremony, reception, catering and alcohol. Amy was our coordinator and she made everything so easy from the rehearsal to the big day. They also had a lot of nice little touches to make the whole wedding very special. I would highly recommend for the bride who is looking for a little less stress!

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2015

I had an outdoor ceremony and an indoor reception at the Arbor and Travis Room. This place was beautiful. Jenna was amazing to work with. She helped us out a lot. The day of the wedding, the staff was so helpful as well. Everything went smooth and how it was suppose to go. I'm glad we booked with Vintage Villas.

Lea · Married on 05/16/2015

When we first went to this location we fell In Love with the view! Everything was so beautiful! We first met with Jenna which was very helpful and informative and very kind!
    Our wedding specialist Shelby really did an amazing job with Everything! We loved her! She was soo helpful, she was always asking if we needing anything and really worked with us on ideas we had. She was awesome :).

All of our guest loved how everything looked! The view of the venue really left little of decorations needed for the Arbor/Ceremony because it was beautiful as it was. And the Travis/Reception had an amazing view of lake Travis that made for really nice pictures and view for our guest during dinner. I wouldn't have had it any other way. I loved how my wedding turned out!

Oh! And we had a customized vegan menu! Our vegan lasagna and sides were so delicious! Our non-vegan guest could not believe how good vegan food can really be!

Angel · Married on 05/16/2015

Perfect venue! From the onsite hotel rooms, to the catering, to the ceremony & reception, everything was fantastic.