Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events Reviews

4 | Portland, OR

4 Reviews for Vintage Mingle Rentals & Petite Events

Shannon · Married on 04/01/2016

Oh my gosh, I don't have enough kind words in my vocabulary to describe my love for Pilar and Vintage Mingle. She is professional and responsive to emails, but also the sweetest lady that you will ever meet. She does her job with such attention to detail and so much heart. We were worried about having time to do extra signs and she gladly insisted on helping with those and making them all match! She set us up with someone to do chalkboard lettering, connected with the venue, and executed a beautiful wedding for us. We didn't ever feel like she was annoyed with our emails as she encouraged ideas and questions. She went above and beyond what she was expected, all while creating the most gorgeous scenery we could have imagined. Pilar is a gem and we are so thankful we got to work with her.

Xx Shannon and Tim

Sent on 05/19/2016

Amanda · Married on 09/28/2014

I cannot say enough good about Pilar and Vintage Mingle! I was lucky enough to win a rentals package with her, and she did an AMAZING job. So much fun to work work, very excited to work with my ideas, and such a great inventory to choose from. I had not planned on working with anyone for rentals, but I am so glad that I did! Pilar really made everything look cohesive, and she seamlessly incorporated her vintage items with the decorations I had provided. Her styling was so beautiful, and she definitely went the extra mile to make sure my event looked spectacular.

Sent on 10/16/2014

Kari · Married on 08/08/2015

I loved the collection of things to choose from. I hope they continue to do well and expand. Lots of fun furniture, signage, and decorations to rent. Pilar was very easy to work with and did very cute/professional writing on the chalkboard signs I had for my wedding and reception.

Sent on 08/14/2015

Great selection and good prices!

Sent on 12/23/2014