Vintage Ballroom Reviews

Vintage Ballroom 5
Vintage Ballroom 6
Vintage Ballroom 7

Mackenzie · Married on 08/10/2019

So happy with our wedding/reception at Vintage Ballroom!

We were looking for a venue in Omaha in which we could hold our wedding ceremony and reception. We also wanted to be able to bring in our own food and alcohol...not so easy to find in Omaha. We stumbled upon Vintage Ballroom and we are so happy we did! Rebekah made everything so easy for us! The best part was being able to drop off our decor the morning of the event and showing up later in the day and it was decorated and ready to go. The next morning she had everything cleaned and packaged ready for us to pick up! Rebekah helped organize the night with out DJ so we didn’t have to worry about anything! 110% recommend using Vintage Ballroom for a wedding ceremony and/or reception! Excellent service and extremely affordable!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Deanna L Kuhn · Married on 08/03/2019

Highly Recommended

Rebekah was awesome to work with for our wedding reception. She was very responsive to questions, flexible with planning and execution, and she has a talent for making the room look beautiful. (It was especially helpful to use her centerpieces.) . We hired Rebekah to be our day of coordinator and she was the reason the day was stress-free for us. I would highly recommend booking the Vintage Ballroom.

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Anne

Anne Twedt · Married on 07/19/2019

Perfection

Choosing the Vintage Ballroom and working with Rebekah was the best decision and became the strong foundation for making my daughters wedding the perfect day.

This storybook venue has all of the ambiance you need in its basic state, Add a few personal touches of your own and it becomes the setting of a fairy tale wedding.

Rebekah worked with us every step of the way, ever flexible and always supportive and encouraging with our vision and plans. Looking back I cannot imagine my daughters wedding taking place anywhere else.

If you are out there looking for your wedding venue, your search is over. This is the place.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Lindsey Beaber · Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST Venue ❤️

Having our wedding reception at the Vintage Ballroom was the best decision we made! Rebekah, the ballroom owner, was absolutely amazing to work with! She promptly answered all questions, always called back, and checked in throughout the process. We also hired her as our day of coordinator, it was worth every penny and then some! Rebekah did all of the decorating (oh my goodness it was better than I could have imagined), she ran out to get things we forgot, she checked up on us throughout our event, and she made sure everything was running smooth with all vendors! The bartenders/security hired through the ballroom was amazing as well! They were attentive to all of our needs and made our reception fun for all!
    The Vintage Ballroom has amazing perks, the big one is no alcohol/catering company restrictions, but the best perk is getting to work with Rebekah and her staff!

Sent on 06/19/2019

Rachel Tenney · Married on 06/01/2019

My Daughter's Wedding

We had a Great Gatsby themed wedding for my daughter and the Vintage Ballroom was the best choice! The space was amazing and the owner was so helpful! I was planning a wedding from Iowa to Omaha with only seeing the venue once before the big day and she made me feel so comfortable! Anytime I had a question I called her and she answered me! I would encourage other people to consider the Vintage Ballroom for their big day!

Sent on 06/17/2019
    Vintage Ballroom 20
    Vintage Ballroom 21

Amber · Married on 04/20/2019

Outstanding

Working with Vintage Ballroom and Rebekah was the easiest part of planning my wedding. Every step of the way she was accommodating and patient. She worked with me on making appointments, walked me through everything I needed to know and kept in contact with me so I never felt like she was out of reach. Paying the extra fee for having her as our day of coordinator was worth every penny. She set up the entire venue perfectly. It was beautiful and everything I could have wanted. Rebekah and Vintage Ballroom helped make my wedding a dream.

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Skyler

Skyler Qu · Married on 02/09/2019

Great experience

The owner of this venue was so easy to work with and it was such a good choice of paying for the day of coordinator. I did not need to worry at all at the day of the wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Melina Hernandez · Married on 01/18/2019

Vintage Ballroom Review

Rebekah is truly an amazing woman to work with. She's attentive to your wants and needs and is always readily available. She is great at what she does. Everything was perfect! On the day of, she kept asking if I needed anything and if I was ok, which was very considerate of her. I'm hoping I get to enjoy someone else's wedding there someday :) Thanks, Rebekah!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Jordan Barnes · Married on 01/12/2019

Highly Recommend!

The Vintage Ballroom was the perfect venue for our wedding! There was more than enough room to have dinner, to mingle and dance, and for the band. The venue is intimate and beautiful with the wood flooring and large beams, and they have a lot of beautiful decorations so you don’t have to bring too much! I definitely recommend investing in the day of coordinator as Rebekah is extremely helpful, thorough, and makes the night run so smooth that the bride and groom honestly don’t have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Vintage Ballroom 22
    Vintage Ballroom 23
    Vintage Ballroom 24

Elizabeth Scheppers · Married on 01/05/2019

Perfect Venue for the Perfect Day

The Vintage Ballroom and Rebekah made our wedding day more than I could ever imagined. We hired Rebekah was our day of coordinator and she took care of every little detail. We dropped the personal items we wanted used on our big day and she set everything up. The ballroom was beautifully decorated with sheer curtains, linens and center pieces. It was piece of mind to know that was one thing we did not have to worry about. A huge cost saver was the fact that we could bring in our own caterer and alcohol.

We held our ceremony and reception at the Vintage Ballroom and Rebekah kept things moving smoothly. Her and her staff reset the room quickly so my guests could enjoy the bar while the wedding party was out taking pictures.

We could not have had this perfect of a day at a reasonable cost without the help of The Vintage Ballroom, Rebekah and her staff.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Hayley · Married on 11/17/2018

November Wedding

General Positives:
    1. Great lighting.
    2. Will "flip" the venue for you if you are doing the reception and ceremony in one place.
    3. Lots of spots to take cute photos
    4. Unbeatable price
    5. No restrictions on a catering company to use, you just cannot prepare food at the venue.
    6. Centerpieces, chairs, tables and (black or white) table linens provided

Our personal experience:
    Rebekah was easy to work with and very accommodating. We had a final guest count of about 110 and it was comfortable in the space.

It is definitely worth it to choose Rebekah as the "day-of" coordinator. Here are some many things she did to save the day. Our caterer was late and she alerted me and started handling setting up the napkins even though it was the caterer's job. I had pew bows but forgot about them and she set them up. We had an arch but it was bare and she decorated it for us with beautiful greenery. She coordinated getting champagne glasses out to parents etc for the toasts (I had not organized that at all and she took the initiative).

I would 100% suggest using her security and bartender. Her staff was friendly and the services weren't overpriced.

We also opted for her staff to clean up and it was such a stress reliever.

We were also able to leave our gifts and leftover food overnight. (Probably not available for Friday evening weddings but I am not sure)

The following are also general rules that are neither pros or cons for us but might be dealbreakers for other couples.

1. Must provide your own alcohol (even a caterer cannot provide and serve it)
    2. Max capacity is 200 and I think it would have felt cramped with that many people.
    3. No candles (but her lighting is awesome and she can achieve the candlelight look)
    4. If you are having a Saturday wedding, you may not be able to use the space on Friday for the rehearsal unless you rent it.

Finally, I wanted to say that every guest was impressed with the style and service at our wedding. I will probably book more (non wedding) parties with them in the future. Vintage is the best choice we made for our wedding day

Sent on 12/10/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/31/2018

Amazing venue and amazing people!!!

We had the best experience at vintage ballroom! From the planning stages to our night, they were so amazing with the details to helping us with everything through the night. We couldn’t have been more impressed and happier!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Samanth Adland · Married on 10/13/2018

Hidden Gem in the Old Market

To believe this place has been hiding in the Old Market of Omaha the past couple of years is astounding. Everything is so perfect, the location, the attention to detail the team puts into each piece that they have worked on. And the staff is amazingly helpful and friendly!

Sent on 11/05/2018

John · Married on 05/12/2018

Why spend two or three times as much elsewhere? My wife and I were married at Vintage Ballroom in May and it was such an easy experience thanks to the owner's assistance. The physical setup of the building is great, it is well decorated and the renovations to the bar made it very fast and easy for everyone to be served timely. The process ran so smooth we almost felt like we were forgetting something. There are no restrictions on food, alcohol, DJ, etc which ended up saving us thousands of dollars. You also get the building all day long for the base price which makes setup much easier.The owner is present through all of the planning and at the event itself ensuring everything is running well. Our night went off without a hitch and I couldn't recommend Vintage Ballroom enough.

Sent on 06/14/2018

donald · Married on 05/05/2018

Rebecca made our reception an amazing experience and removed all the stress from planning a party. The Venue is amazing and all our guests had a great time.

Sent on 05/11/2018
  • #

Rebekah · Married on 04/07/2018

I found Vintage Ballroom by pure luck and I am so thankful that I did. Rebekah and the rest of the Vintage Ballroom team were absolutely amazing. Rebekah was the most responsive and so incredibly helpful with questions and changing plans. She is so creative and will take your vision and make it even better.

As of this review, Vintage Ballroom has no exclusivity contracts with other vendors which allowed us to totally customize our day. We were even able to stock our own bar, which saved us more than $600 than what it would have cost if we had gone through the cheapest bar vendor we were able to find.

The venue is in an old warehouse space that used to be a stage theater and Rebekah has done so many amazing things to make it extra lovely. They are constantly improving it. For example, the bar was wholly different and about 4 times larger between when we viewed the venue and our wedding. She's really struck the right balance between modern and vintage, with a lot of chic colors combined with wood floors and beams.

We'd recommend Vintage Ballroom again and again!

Sent on 04/22/2018

Vintage Ballroom's reply:

Thank you for your review. I truly appreciate it and am so thrilled that our team could make your day special!