17 Reviews for Vincent Vacations, LLC

8 Vincent Vacations, LLC Reviews

Vincent Vacations was great asset in our destination wedding planning. We could not have done it without them! Our wedding could not have been more perfect and if you have any brides that want a beautiful wedding on a budget, I would contact them! Lia helped guide us through locations, costs and had everything all planned out for us.

Profile Picture User5326522, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lia with Vincent Vacations helped us plan our destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico. We had a total of 11 people and she helped each of them set up their arrangements. From the beginning she was so helpful and always quick to respond. She made the entire process a breeze. She communicated with the wedding coordinator at the Riu Palace and made sure everything was just like we wanted. We did not have any issues at all, thanks to Lia and all of her thorough planning. Each of our guests bragged on her and said how easy it was to work with her.
I would recommend Vincent Vacations for all of your planning needs whether it be just a short vacation or a destination wedding. She knows what she is doing and will make sure all of your questions are answered and that you have the best vacation.

Profile Picture Casey, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel

Lia did an amazing job! We had a fairly large destination wedding (96 guests)! She booked everyone's trip with ease.

Loa recommended the resort the Hard Rock Punta Cana and it was amazing! The whole week was perfect and we couldn't have done it without her.

Profile Picture Kandyce, 2/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

I started my wedding planning venture like every other excited (and naive) bride. Six months in, it became more of a nightmare than it really was planning the day I dreamed about since I was a little girl.

I didn't call my wedding off, but I did call Lia Vincent! And you should too. Lia saved me from my unforeseen wedding planning misery. She brought me so much insight and helped me with so much. She was very attentive and responded promptly to all of my panicked (an excessive) calls. She was very observant and could call my particular needs before I even expressed any as she is very experienced. Her prompt and courteous nature provided me w/ tranquility during what should have been a stressful period. She guided all of my friends and family through the foreign travel and even got them great deals on their own travel. I could have sworn I was her only client.

I didn't get married at the Texas Hall of State nor did I spend and ungodly amount of money. However, I did have a gorgeous wedding in the Caribbean surrounded by those who meant the most to me. And most importantly I was able to enjoy myself as the bride to be and it wasn't nearly as stressed as I've seen many brides be. Thanks, Lia!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My husband Cameron and I got married at the Cozumel Palace in June of 2014 and could not have be more happy with our experience. A destination wedding was definitely the way to go for us and Lia was a great asset in our planning. Throughout the process we felt completely ease as she handled some of the most important details of planning for this special time. From the her first recommendations of resorts and destinations to her help arranging travel for our closet family and friends we always felt grateful having Lia on our side. We highly recommend Lia Vincent and Palace Resorts for your destination wedding!

Profile Picture Sara, 6/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lia was so patient with us. There were about 20 of us who traveled to Mexico for our wedding, and she had everything so organized. We also use Vincent Vacations for all of our family Vacations, I highly recommend using them.

Profile Picture Taylor, 7/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lia Vincent (Vincent Vacations) was a God send in planning my wedding!! I had contacted a travel agent or two before someone recommended her to me and both times they were going to call me back
(still waiting…), but Lia answered every question I had in our first call. By the time we hung up that first call, I had not only decided on the location, but even the hotel based on her recommendation and advice. It was the perfect wedding because of all of Lia's help with me and with getting my 60+ guests there too.

Profile Picture Jenni, 4/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Lia provided great insite and recommendations for selecting my destination wedding location. She provided all travelers with a special iteniary booklet that included island excursions and places to visit while on vacation. Furthermore, she was able to communicate with the hotel in an efficient and timely manner to arrange all wedding services including the rehearsal dinner location, cake, flowers and decor for the wedding day.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning