Vincent Vacations, LLC

Oklahoma City, OK View map

Congratulations on your engagement!

We are a full-service travel agency in Oklahoma City. We book travel all over the world, but our main passion is tropical all-inclusive destination weddings, honeymoons and other forms of romance travel! We love helping couples select the perfect resort. We hash out budget, guest travel, safety concerns and dream locations. We always end with a perfect spot that the couple is so excited about. It really gives us job satisfaction.

Did you know there's no fee to work with me or someone on my team? We are paid by the resort that you select. We work with a couple doing a simple elopement, or couples bringing 200 guests with them! We love both! If you are bringing a large group we contract a block of rooms and create a wedding website to assist the group in booking together. This gives the couple the most kickback from the resort they select.

It’s the most important day of your life, and we want to take every step to ensure that it’s also the happiest day of your life! We want you to enjoy a wedding free of worries and filled with love in paradise.

The best part about a destination wedding, it is completely customizable. You can have all the romantic touches of a traditional wedding in the most spectacular settings in the Caribbean. Best of all, the honeymoon of your dreams begins the moment you say ‘I Do’.

We offer you everything you need to plan your dream destination wedding from the comfort of your home while also having the opportunity to chat face-to-face with your travel agent / wedding planner and explore décor options, discuss important details, such as event location and times, guest travel, and much more!

We can't wait to help you with your wedding or honeymoon!

-Lia Vincent, CEO of Vincent Vacations

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Brooklyn
    Brooklyn J. Married on 03/27/2022

Secrets Maroma Beach Wedding

Having her own beach wedding in Puerto Vallarta and having escorted and hosted several destination wedding groups, my husband and I felt like Lia had the first hand experience to make our big day a success! Lia went above and beyond with making sure all of the guests knew every detail about the wedding, book and pay in a timely manner and truly don’t have to come to me for much, she handles all their questions! Lia makes sure everyone knows their flight itinerary, that transportation happens smoothly too and from the resort, all COVID documentation is taken care of! She has reached out to the resort, pulled strings and made sure things were the way that I had hoped. I can’t imagine doing what she does is easy, but she sure makes it look that way! From start to finish, Lia has been there. Really, a true gem to work with! If anyone is looking for a place to start planning a destination wedding- I would definitely check out Lia!!!
  • Janice
    Janice J. Married on 02/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best destination wedding experience at UNICO!

UNICO in Riviera Maya worked out perfectly for our group! I know wedding planning can be stressful and overwhelming, but if you're planning on having a destination wedding, especially with a large group, I would highly recommend using Lia! From beginning to end they help with every step; i.e., finding the venue, creating a custom wedding website, and booking all your guests. Our travel agent, Linze, was very responsive, helpful, and so sweet! Everything turned out smoothly and we couldn't be happier!
  • Rachel
    Rachel B. Married on 01/22/2022

Our dream beach wedding

John and I would like to thank Lia for everything she has done for us! Lia was amazing from day one. She provided suggestions and worked with what we wanted. When she was out of the country, she took the time to reply to our emails in a timely manner. I never had any concerns that Lia couldn't handle. When our big day arrived last Sunday, our day was perfect. The setting was beautiful and we had our dream wedding.

I will always speak highly of Lia and would recommend her to anyone considering a destination wedding. She truly was a big part in making our dreams come true. Thank you Lia for everything!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

9300 N. May Ave. Suite #400 Oklahoma City, OK, 73120
Location of (Vincent Vacations, LLC)

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding