Villani Photos Reviews

21 | Englewood, CO

21 Reviews for Villani Photos

21 Villani Photos Reviews
  • User6649634 ·

Had a great experience with Kristin and Nick and they made us feel very comfortable during the experience. We had some props and different accessories that we brought along for our engagement shoot and they were able to come up with unique shots on the spot to incorporate them. They did all the typical "engagement" shots with us but also several times had us try something "new" even to them and those ended up being some of my favorite shots.

My recommendation would be for you to keep an open mind and try out their ideas, and also don't be afraid to come to them with a concept or and idea of your own and they would be more than happy to help make that happen.

Overall, we had a great experience and are having them shoot our wedding as well!! Confident they are perfect and they get us!!

Brittany Phillips · Getting married on 02/16/2019

Amazing! And flexible

Kristin was awesome! Had great ideas for poses and worked with us super well! So excited to have her at our wedding!!

• MrsSnez

Brianne · Married on 10/05/2018

We could not have asked for a better team to capture our intimate wedding! We were set up with Kristin and Nick through our planner for our destination wedding, meaning we didn't meet them until the day of! They were both very professional but also very friendly. I honestly wish we lived closer because I'd do another shoot with them in a heartbeat.

Ali · Married on 08/24/2018

Kristin was absolutely amazing to work with! She is so sweet and enthusiastic and really just helped to make our big day even better. My whole family enjoyed taking photos with Kristin - she gave great directions as to how to make the photos better. We have amazing family photos from the day, which is not always an easy task with small kids. But what's even better is the time that she took for our couples photos. We have amazing photos that I will truly treasure. She captured the excitement and magic of our day. Thanks Kristin!

Villani Photos 1
    Villani Photos 2

Monica · Married on 08/18/2018

Kristin photographed our mountain wedding in Breckenridge, CO and we could not be happier with her services. She did a great job communicating prior to the event so we could maximize our time with her. She was able to capture all of the moments and family photos that we wanted and even trekked to a waterfall over a half mile away at our request. We were connected with Kristin through an elopement wedding planner but we would highly recommend her for any photography needs.

Melanie · Married on 06/22/2018

We selected Villani Photos through our wedding coordinator, and this turned out to be a great pick! Kristin was kind, warm, and created a relaxed and fun setting for us. We were unsure about having a photographer present during our small wedding, but it turned out to be a wonderful experience and we were happy to have Kristin participate in our special day. In addition, Kristin provided some amazing, candid photos that our whole family loves -- and her turnaround time was amazing! Highly recommend!

Kelly · Married on 06/03/2018

Kristin was amazing to work with for our wedding. She was the perfect balance of professional and personal. She captured our day beautifully. She made sure to get all the photos that "mattered" with the family and friends, but also was creative in taking our couple photos with amazing backgrounds and views. These photos will be cherished for the rest of our lives and I'm so thankful we had an amazing photographer in Kristin and overall incredible experience.

Laura · Married on 10/07/2017

Villani Photos was AMAZING and I am so happy we chose Kristin to photograph our very special day. The photographs came out absolutely gorgeous. We chose Villani Photos based on her website and the candid and special moments she was able to capture, and she absolutely did that for our wedding ceremony as well. I am so incredibly thankful for the professionalism, flexibility, and friendliness Kristin brought to the wedding. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! The photographs are absolutely gorgeous!

Aaron · Married on 09/03/2017

Kristin and Nick were amazing! We had an engagement shoot with them, and everything clicked with our personalities, and not to mention the photos were beautiful. So we booked Villani for our wedding, and they worked with us every step of the way. They were flexible, quick to respond to our needs, and the quality of the photos and videos were outstanding once again. I would highly recommend Villani to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer! They are awesome!

Karissa · Married on 07/22/2017

We had such a great experience with Kristin! She went the extra mile in finding us the perfect location to shoot our engagement photos. She also was super patient and worked great with our 14 month old daughter who was less than thrilled to be getting her pictures taken that day. Kristin also took the time to take a few family photos to included my mother (who just came along to keep an eye on our daughter) and I thought that was extremely thoughtful of her to even offer the extra photos. We traveled 6 hours to have her take our engagement photos and would do it again in a heartbeat! I can't wait to work with her and her husband again on our wedding day!

kacey · Married on 06/24/2017

I do not live in Colorado but got married here and I was very worried about the process of finding a photographer. From the moment I spoke on the phone with Kristin I knew she was the right choice and I was not wrong! She added a lot of creative poses and understood our personalities. She was very professional, fun, energetic, patient, flexible and much more. Her husband, Nick, was just as amazing. They share the same qualities and they made a great team. It felt natural having them there. We all laughed a lot and had a wonderful time. Everything came out spectacular. Kristin and Nick are the best!!

Michael · Married on 06/10/2017

Villani Photos is among the most professional, competent and responsive wedding vendors that we had the pleasure of dealing with. We came to them only a short time before our wedding date after deciding that we wanted to have a video of our ceremony. Kristin and Nick accommodated all of our requests, while offering great service and excellent production value at a fair price. Nick and Kristin just made things work and put us at ease. I rarely write reviews but these guys were outstanding and I want to acknowledge that. We're so glad we found them.

• User6307847 · 1+ year ago

Kristin was great and made our whole experience extremely comfortable!

• Z

Zackice · Married on 11/23/2016

Shooting with you today was amazing. I feel like time stood still as our precious moments where captured. Thank you again for the laughs, smiles, and fun today!

Katie · Married on 09/05/2016

Kristin is utterly amazing! Not only is she truly talented but she is such a delight to be around. Her calm demeanor makes you feel relaxed and comfortable while she captures the moment. She is patient and visionary making it a fun and memorable experience. On top of all that, she can always put a smile on your face with her witty personality. I highly recommend Kristin as she has everything going for her- she is talented, easy-going and all around fun! You couldn't ask for a better experience nor a better photographer!

Lauren · Married on 08/14/2016

This was the best experience I have ever had with a photographer. Kristen had never met our group prior to shooting us, but she made us feel like we were all lifelong friends. She was extremely skilled, not only in her eye for poses and scenery but also in her ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and get very natural pictures. She is extremely creative in any environment you want her to shoot and brings out amazing pictures from even seemingly ordinary places. She was very personable and extremely fun to work with, she even accommodated our group when it began to rain during our outdoor shoot by coming up with other locations and being willing to pack up and continue indoors wherever we needed to go. I simply cannot recommend her enough, I will be using her services from now on whenever I need a photographer. Villani Photography is refreshing, vibrant, and refined.

Dusty · Married on 05/31/2016

Kristen was amazing and very open to our ideas. Her pictures are gorgeous!

Stephanie · Married on 03/27/2016

Kristin did a photo shoot of my two kids. She did a wonderful job and was very patient. My two kids are very active and do not sit still to get their picture taken. She ran around with them and got excellent photos of them that I will treasure forever. She took the time needed to get the pictures and my kids loved her. I would highly recommend Kristin to take your picture no matter what event you have, she goes above and beyond traditional expectations to get the photos that you want!

Angela · Married on 09/30/2017

We were very fortunate to have Kristin and Nick capture the most special moments of our wedding day in photos and videos. They really made us comfortable to be ourselves, which allowed them to capture our true personalities and love for each other. The photos and videos turned out so beautifully! We would definitely recommend them for engagement and wedding photography/videography and would use them again as we grow in our lives together.

Villani Photos 3
    Villani Photos 4

Becka · Married on 02/04/2017

They were my life savers. Three days before my wedding 2/4/17 my photographer ended up in the hospital. Built into my original contract was if there was ever an emergency my photographer would find a quality back up for my special day. I never though I would need to use that clause. I was given the choice between two photographers and Kristin's work was the most similar to the style that I wanted for my photos. So three days before my wedding I ended up calling Kristin and her awesome team to see if they were available. They were so accommodating, not only did Kristin agree to keep my original contract they even added a bit of their regular contract into the mix (the anniversary shoot). I met Kristin and her husband the night of my dress rehearsal and they were perfect. They even helped set up some of the venue area because everything that could go wrong did go wrong the night before the wedding.
    The day of the wedding they were there bright and early with the rest of us. Kristin really listened to what were the most important photos we wanted and added in plenty that we didn't think about.
    You can tell that they are professional photographers. Their use of focus and depth of field made the ugliest background (a bunch of apartments) disappear. I love all of my photos and the quality of the printed pictures and book are wonderful.
    I can't wait to shoot our anniversary photos in February, hopefully this time there will be snow.
    -Becka B.

Lauren · Married on 06/24/2016

Kristin assisted our primary wedding photographer in an engagement picture photography shoot for us and did a fabulous job! Kristin is very approachable and sweet, she is easy to talk to, easy to work with, and cares about getting to know the couples that she is photographing!