15 Reviews for Villani Photos

Video (1)
Albums (1)
Prints (1)
15 Villani Photos Reviews

Villani Photos was AMAZING and I am so happy we chose Kristin to photograph our very special day. The photographs came out absolutely gorgeous. We chose Villani Photos based on her website and the candid and special moments she was able to capture, and she absolutely did that for our wedding ceremony as well. I am so incredibly thankful for the professionalism, flexibility, and friendliness Kristin brought to the wedding. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! The photographs are absolutely gorgeous!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were very fortunate to have Kristin and Nick capture the most special moments of our wedding day in photos and videos. They really made us comfortable to be ourselves, which allowed them to capture our true personalities and love for each other. The photos and videos turned out so beautifully! We would definitely recommend them for engagement and wedding photography/videography and would use them again as we grow in our lives together.

Profile Picture Angela, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Video

Kristin and Nick were amazing! We had an engagement shoot with them, and everything clicked with our personalities, and not to mention the photos were beautiful. So we booked Villani for our wedding, and they worked with us every step of the way. They were flexible, quick to respond to our needs, and the quality of the photos and videos were outstanding once again. I would highly recommend Villani to anyone looking for a photographer or videographer! They are awesome!

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We had such a great experience with Kristin! She went the extra mile in finding us the perfect location to shoot our engagement photos. She also was super patient and worked great with our 14 month old daughter who was less than thrilled to be getting her pictures taken that day. Kristin also took the time to take a few family photos to included my mother (who just came along to keep an eye on our daughter) and I thought that was extremely thoughtful of her to even offer the extra photos. We traveled 6 hours to have her take our engagement photos and would do it again in a heartbeat! I can't wait to work with her and her husband again on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Karissa, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I do not live in Colorado but got married here and I was very worried about the process of finding a photographer. From the moment I spoke on the phone with Kristin I knew she was the right choice and I was not wrong! She added a lot of creative poses and understood our personalities. She was very professional, fun, energetic, patient, flexible and much more. Her husband, Nick, was just as amazing. They share the same qualities and they made a great team. It felt natural having them there. We all laughed a lot and had a wonderful time. Everything came out spectacular. Kristin and Nick are the best!!

Profile Picture kacey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, Digital Files

Villani Photos is among the most professional, competent and responsive wedding vendors that we had the pleasure of dealing with. We came to them only a short time before our wedding date after deciding that we wanted to have a video of our ceremony. Kristin and Nick accommodated all of our requests, while offering great service and excellent production value at a fair price. Nick and Kristin just made things work and put us at ease. I rarely write reviews but these guys were outstanding and I want to acknowledge that. We're so glad we found them.

Profile Picture Michael, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Kristin was great and made our whole experience extremely comfortable!

Profile Picture User6307847, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

They were my life savers. Three days before my wedding 2/4/17 my photographer ended up in the hospital. Built into my original contract was if there was ever an emergency my photographer would find a quality back up for my special day. I never though I would need to use that clause. I was given the choice between two photographers and Kristin's work was the most similar to the style that I wanted for my photos. So three days before my wedding I ended up calling Kristin and her awesome team to see if they were available. They were so accommodating, not only did Kristin agree to keep my original contract they even added a bit of their regular contract into the mix (the anniversary shoot). I met Kristin and her husband the night of my dress rehearsal and they were perfect. They even helped set up some of the venue area because everything that could go wrong did go wrong the night before the wedding.
The day of the wedding they were there bright and early with the rest of us. Kristin really listened to what were the most important photos we wanted and added in plenty that we didn't think about.
You can tell that they are professional photographers. Their use of focus and depth of field made the ugliest background (a bunch of apartments) disappear. I love all of my photos and the quality of the printed pictures and book are wonderful.
I can't wait to shoot our anniversary photos in February, hopefully this time there will be snow.
-Becka B.

Profile Picture Becka, 2/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Shooting with you today was amazing. I feel like time stood still as our precious moments where captured. Thank you again for the laughs, smiles, and fun today!

Profile Picture Zackice, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristin is utterly amazing! Not only is she truly talented but she is such a delight to be around. Her calm demeanor makes you feel relaxed and comfortable while she captures the moment. She is patient and visionary making it a fun and memorable experience. On top of all that, she can always put a smile on your face with her witty personality. I highly recommend Kristin as she has everything going for her- she is talented, easy-going and all around fun! You couldn't ask for a better experience nor a better photographer!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

This was the best experience I have ever had with a photographer. Kristen had never met our group prior to shooting us, but she made us feel like we were all lifelong friends. She was extremely skilled, not only in her eye for poses and scenery but also in her ability to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and get very natural pictures. She is extremely creative in any environment you want her to shoot and brings out amazing pictures from even seemingly ordinary places. She was very personable and extremely fun to work with, she even accommodated our group when it began to rain during our outdoor shoot by coming up with other locations and being willing to pack up and continue indoors wherever we needed to go. I simply cannot recommend her enough, I will be using her services from now on whenever I need a photographer. Villani Photography is refreshing, vibrant, and refined.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristin assisted our primary wedding photographer in an engagement picture photography shoot for us and did a fabulous job! Kristin is very approachable and sweet, she is easy to talk to, easy to work with, and cares about getting to know the couples that she is photographing!

Profile Picture User6735196, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Kristen was amazing and very open to our ideas. Her pictures are gorgeous!

Profile Picture Dusty, 5/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Kristin did a photo shoot of my two kids. She did a wonderful job and was very patient. My two kids are very active and do not sit still to get their picture taken. She ran around with them and got excellent photos of them that I will treasure forever. She took the time needed to get the pictures and my kids loved her. I would highly recommend Kristin to take your picture no matter what event you have, she goes above and beyond traditional expectations to get the photos that you want!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 3/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files

Had a great experience with Kristin and Nick and they made us feel very comfortable during the experience. We had some props and different accessories that we brought along for our engagement shoot and they were able to come up with unique shots on the spot to incorporate them. They did all the typical "engagement" shots with us but also several times had us try something "new" even to them and those ended up being some of my favorite shots.

My recommendation would be for you to keep an open mind and try out their ideas, and also don't be afraid to come to them with a concept or and idea of your own and they would be more than happy to help make that happen.

Overall, we had a great experience and are having them shoot our wedding as well!! Confident they are perfect and they get us!!

Profile Picture User6649634, 2+ years ago, 1 Review