Villa Olivia Reviews

50 | Bartlett, IL

50 Reviews for Villa Olivia

50 Villa Olivia Reviews

Amy · Married on 10/29/2017

My husband and I recently got married here and we absolutely loved it! Courtney was our main contact and she so helpful, flexible and very responsive. Our hostess and staff the night of the wedding were amazing and so friendly. The hostess worked with us to make more room for out photo booth and slightly move tables around when we had to move the ceremony inside. The venue was absolutely beautiful! I was a little upset that we wouldn't be getting married under the arch outside by the fountain because of the weather, but was pleasantly surprised when I walked in to find they had set up an arch inside. It made me so happy! We had the Crystal room and it was the perfect size for the 175 guests we had and looked gorgeous with the up lighting we had from our DJ. The food was incredible! We had the steak, chicken cordon bleu, and eggplant parmesan and all of it was cooked to perfection. All of our guests raved about the food ( and shot skis) for days after the wedding. Absolute best venue for events!

Cathy · Married on 04/22/2017

Jessica is the absolute BEST to work with! My fiancé and I had wanted to check out a few different venues before deciding but Villa Olivia was the second we visited and after talking with Jessica, we really didn't want to look anywhere else! We loved the space available and even more so, we loved how straight forward and honest Jessica was! She told us exactly what we would get, all the different options and choices we had to make, what was provided and what wasn't, what was allowed and what wasn't, all on the first meeting so there were no surprises when going over the contract! We have no concerns about our tight budget because we know within a couple hundred dollars (based on some choices we make) what our final bill is going to be! Also, the venue is completely affordable because it is owned by the park district but they haven't scrimped on a thing! We wanted a venue that wasn't the typical stuffy ballroom and that's exactly what we found! Windows all over the place looking out onto the beautiful property, which we will have complete access to for pictures! We can't wait to do our food and cake tasting because we've heard rave reviews too! If you want a venue that is extremely budget friendly with great staff, free parking, and a straight-forward contract with phenomenal service, I highly suggest talking with Jessica at Villa Olivia! She's quick to respond by phone or email and is extremely friendly!

Gina · Married on 04/21/2017

Our wedding day was perfect. Our wedding planner Courtney guided us through every aspect of our wedding.
    Our guests loved the crystal room, food, bar service and the entire Villa Olivia staff. This made our special
    day perfect, we had no worries and were able to enjoy our wedding stress free. Everyone had an awesome
    time thanks so much for hosting our event. Gina & Jason Szendel:):)

Darlene · Married on 10/15/2016

The staff at Villa Oliva was phenomenal, from the very start everything was explained and assistance was given upon each request. I loved having my venue here!

• Alicia

Alicia · Married on 08/05/2016

I am so happy I picked Villa Olivia to get married and have my reception. This location was my first choice and I fell in love with the venue. It was absolutely the best day of my life. Jessica was wonderful to work with! She was super friendly and professional and made every step of the way easy. She knew exactly what I wanted the entire time and assured me not to worry about anything. The whole staff was professional and friendly. Everything from booking the venue, to the tasting, to my actual wedding was exactly what I dreamed about. People raved about the venue and especially the food! The prices were very reasonable compared to all of the other venues I looked at.

Please, do yourself a favor and book this venue! You won't regret it :)

Melissa · Married on 07/02/2016

Our Coordinator at Villa Olivia was the best! So accomodating & more helpful than i would have ever dreamed! These people will bend over backwards to be sure your day goes smoothly. They really go above and beyond their job description. The Venue was just beautiful.. sunset in the back windows....food Superb! Just Superb! Who would have thought Filet Mignon can be cooked perfectly...

wonderful wedding venue from start to finish. Jessica, our wedding sales coordinator, is so pleasant to work with. I couldn't ask for a better venue. Our guests complimented us on how good the food was. Servers wore white gloves! This is a classy professional wedding venue. I highly recommend Villa Olivia to future brides!

Nancy · Married on 06/03/2016

We were SO pleased with Villa Olivia for our daughter's wedding venue! Jessica was extremely helpful from beginning to end. Always answered my questions promptly and completely. She went out of her way to make our experience a great one! The food and service was excellent as well! All of our guests commented how great everything was. And the price was very reasonable compared to other venues we looked at. They did an excellent job - highly recommend!

Carol · Married on 11/21/2015

My daughter had her wedding reception at Villa Olivia and it was beautiful! Jessica and Courtney were a pleasure to work with, courteous, professional and attentive to every detail. A big thanks to Rosello, head chef, for an absolutely delicious meal!

Bryan · Married on 11/16/2015

We shared the most memorable day of our lives at Villa Olivia.
    Firstly I would like to say a huge thank you to Jessica, our wedding coordinator. Her organization, and willingness to assist in all areas of our wedding was extremely helpful to lessen the stress of the event and planning.

Secondly, the venue itself was perfect from the way they set our tables, to the choices we picked for colors, everything was exactly as we had envisioned it.

Finally I would like to talk about the food, my word the food, it was amazing! We had so many compliments from our guests regarding the food and how exquisite it was.

I would also like to mention, to anyone who is thinking about this venue for their wedding. We were working on a budget with regard to the wedding and I have to say this place was worth every penny! So if there is any doubt in your mind, let it go, because this venue made our day extremely special.

Janelle · Married on 08/28/2015

The staff of Villa Olivia gave me the wedding of my dreams! Couldn't be happier!

Samantha · Married on 08/07/2015

Absolutely love Villa Olivia!! Jessica and her staff were very kind, friendly, on time, answered all our questions and helped with all concerns, in other words AMAZING!! The food was DELICIOUS!! The scenery (grounds) made for perfect backdrop!! All our guests were very happy!! Would definitely refer them to others and will look into returning down the road for vow renewal / next party :)

Very flexible and helpful. Pricing was great and food was yummy.

Ray · Married on 04/26/2015

Jessica was extremely nice and was great at working with us to get everything in order

Everything went so well and was so beautiful. Courtney and Jessica were both so awesome at helping with all the little details and plans. Everyone loved the venue - I couldn't recommend it enough. The cake was great, the food was excellent, and the room was beautiful. I didn't give too much direction on how to set things up and just let them do it as they thought best (it is what they do for a living afterall) and it was awesome! Very happy with everything, 10/10 would marry there again.

Cynthia · Married on 10/10/2014

Villa Olivia was a great place to get married! I worked with Jessica and she was amazing! I had ALOT of questions and she totally was patient and answered all of them with a smile on her face. Guests from my wedding raved about the food as well. They said it was really good! Everyone also said they had a great time!

Villa Olivia was great! Jessica, the event planner, was amazing. She always responded quickly to our emails and even helped us execute some big last minute changes. All of our guests said the food was great and really liked the venue. The wedding packages are a great value as well. I will be recommending Villa Olivia to all the future brides I know.

Vanessa · Married on 09/19/2014

Jessica and the whole team at villa Olivia were amazing beyond words. I had the wedding of my dreams and I owe it all to them. They were friendly, accommodating and listened to every word I said about the specifics of my big day!! I felt like I could call or email them at any time and I wasn't being a bother! The scenery was breathtaking and the inside was just beautiful!! I would and have recommended them to numerous amounts of people who are engaged!! Thank you !!!

Matt and Lindsey · Married on 06/07/2014

Villa Olivia was a beautiful venue - so clean and an amazing setting. We had an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception, and everything went very smoothly. The staff helped with our set up including our centerpieces, and kept asking us what else we needed help with. Jessica, our coordinator, did a wonderful job throughout the entire process of keeping everything under control, answering all of our questions, and responded immediately to all emails and phone calls. Everyone at the wedding told us how wonderful the food was - we enjoyed every minute! Thank you so much!

Villa Olivia was a beautiful place to have our wedding. The wedding coordinators were great to work with. All my guests couldn't get over how delicious the food was and how wonderful the room looked!

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2014

It was all great & well done! If i ever get married again id def have it there again!! :)

Everything for our wedding was wonderful. The people are great to work with, and very helpful. Everything was set up beautifully, and in a very timely manner. The food was really good. Everyone loved it. No matter who I talked to, everyone on the staff was very nice, helpful, and quick to respond.

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2013

Jessica was amazing!! She made everything so easy and was always quick to respond to phone calls and emails. The venue was beautiful and everyone had a great time!! The food was delicious. I would defiantly recommend Villa Oliva to a friend!!

Ashley · Married on 11/08/2013

We searched for months for the right venue to fit our wedding desires. After meeting with Jessica the first time, we knew this was the venue for us. We were working on a tight budget. Villa Olivia had many different options that would fit our budget. Jessica and the staff at Villa Olivia made planning the reception the easiest thing that we had to do. We ended up booking our event in the Emerald Room, we had 150 guest that fit comfortably. The staff was very attentive to all of our needs. I couldn't have asked for a better place to have our reception at.