Villa Barone Hilltop Manor Reviews

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 6
Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 7

Ashley · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing Venue!

We had our wedding at the Villa Barone this past Saturday and I'm not even sure where to begin because every single aspect of our wedding was perfect! From the day I met Nick he told me not to worry about anything, that he will help me and everything will be great. It was beyond great, it was absolutely AMAZING. I had over 300 guests and I heard all that night, the next day at breakfast and am still getting messages on how great the wedding was. (Some the best they have been to). Every aspect was flawless, the decorations, the food, the service, the homey feeling. I literally was not worried about a thing the whole night. Our guests were full and happy. Lauren was my bridal attendant and she was GREAT! From the beginning, helping me with any questions I had and the day of the wedding she went above and beyond and always with a smile!! Steven was our Maitre D and he was nonstop making sure the night went smoothly. He did an AMAZING job!! I'm not really sure how but as much as he was running around he was still making sure everything was okay with us. When I asked for something there was no hesitation from anybody. All the vendors they recommended we used and it was the same with all of them, nothing out of place and if so they figured it out quick. You do so much planning and there is a lot of time and effort that goes into having a wedding and I truly feel like every single person who works at the Villa Barone genuinely cares and that is what makes them so wonderful. All the staff was great and accommodating! Vinny and Nick helped us so much throughout the whole process and never without smiles! They make you feel like you are part of the family and it shows. Prior to our wedding I only been to this venue once and since we got married there I have a feeling we will be there more :) Easy to talk to, eager to please, welcomes you with open arms, reliable, caring, genuine and truly the nicest family & workers I have met

• User3091569 · Recently married

Absolutely amazing! The staff was so attentive and I couldn't have asked for a better wedding.

Mimma · Married on 10/14/2018

Mimma & Chris Leace

We got married here last weekend (10-14-18) and it was absolutely amazing. The level of professionalism and service was outstanding. The entire staff went above and beyond to make sure we were all taken care of. The food was excellent from Cocktail Hour throughout the Reception. Viennese hour was presented with a spectacular show and everything was delicious. My guests had an amazing time. Thank you Nick, Vinny, Steve, Lauren and everyone at Villa Barone Hilltop for making our night so special!

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 8
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 9
  • Randall

Randall · Married on 10/06/2018

Enchanting Evening Wedding

I got married on 10/7/2018 at The Villa Barone. From the beginning Jonny and Vinny the owners simplified all planning and made the whole process easy and enjoyable. The staff was unbelievable, answering all questions when I called numerous times with a friendly and helpful attitude. When our big day arrived our guests were blown away by the beautiful outdoor ceremony in front of the waterfall. The weather was unreal. 80 degrees in October. Pretty sure they arranged that as well. Vinny and Jonny were at the venue when we showed up and surprised us by setting up our cocktail hour outside. It felt like a dream. Unfortunately I can't remember everyone's name but Luciana my 16 year old bridal attendant was unbelievably professional, taking care of my every need from bustling my dress to making sure I was in general satisfied throughout the entire reception. I had only one complaint and that was the house DJ that was recommended. I gave him a playlist in advance but he just winged it playing very few of the songs on my list. When I heard Gloria Estefan "Conga" come on for the second time, and I promise it was not on the playlist even once, I almost choked him. But truthfully I don't think my guests noticed as they still packed the dance floor and had a great night. It was a magical evening overall. I wish I could get married again and again. When it is time for my daughter to get married I absolutely will go the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor. They know what they are doing!

jessica · Married on 09/15/2018

Flawless ! My husband and I just had our wedding there this past weekend and I wouldn’t of changed a thing about Villa Barone hilltop! Nicky and the staff were with us from the start, planning every little detail that goes into a wedding and beyond. As a bride you have high expections for your wedding, the second you walked through those double doors every expectation is met and more. They make you feel like family and take care of you as you were one of them. It’s hard to find great food at a wedding venue, Espcially coming from a restaurant owning family but when I sat down and ate I felt as my grandmother was back in the kitchen making everything from scratch.

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 10

Daniel · Married on 09/15/2018

Recently got married here and from start to finish every last detail was absolutely perfect. From the owners to the entire staff everyone treated us like family and went above and beyond to make sure our day was perfect. The cocktail hour was so over the top with incredible presentation and so many options for each guest. We are all about food and they knocked it out of the park. Nicky the owner treated us like family and made the experience as easy as possible. He also personally texts and calls us still to make sure we are happy with everything. He will forever be apart of our family.

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 11
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 12
  • F

FELICIA · Married on 09/15/2018

Shakespeare couldn't adequately express our thanks to Vinny, Gianni, Nicky, Luciana and the entire staff for the fabulous wedding provided to our daughter Marissa and son-in-law Billy. It is every parents hope to make the wedding dreams of their child come true...Villa Barone exceeded those dreams tenfold. The food, service and ambiance were spectacular. Almost every guest has called/texted declaring it was the best wedding they have ever attended...and we have the owners and staff of Villa Barone to thank for those compliments. Our photographer was so impressed he stated, of the hundreds of weddings he worked, he has never dealt with a staff so friendly and professional.

The cocktail hour was beyond incredible and the seafood display truly amazing.
    Five star reviews are not adequate. I always said the best wedding I ever went to was my own...it took 39 years, to the day, to attend one better. My husband and I are eternally grateful that wedding was our daughter's. We walked into the venue last year as strangers and left Saturday feeling like family..for that is the way we were treated. Don’t waste your time visiting other venues, you will find none better than Villa Barone Hilltop Manor.

marissa · Married on 09/15/2018

Our wedding at Villa Barone was an absolute dream. The service was top-notch and made sure my husband and I had everything we need throughout the night. The food was absolutely delicious and EVERY guest said how delicious and Full they were. Its only been almost 3 weeks, and I still have my guests telling me how beautiful and fun our wedding was. We had a seafood tower at our gorgeous outside whimsical cocktail hour. Their timing was perfect and my vendors kept remarking how organized everything was. Luciana was my "assistant" for the night and was the sweetest and most efficient person. Our private cocktail was like a dinner in itself. My husband asked if a lobster could be brought to me. I ate in in seconds. Our Viennese dessert hour was surreal, delicious, and gorgeous. Villa Barone was like being at Sunday dinner. They treated us like family. This review does not come close to how wonderful our experience was. Of course, my computer is not letting me do pictures. The waterfall, outside, and inside is a wedding photographer's dream.

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 13
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 14
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 15

Angela · Married on 09/14/2018

My husband and I got married at The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor September 14, 2018. I don't even know where to begin. From the first moment we went there, we knew this was the place we wanted to have our wedding. They completely wowed us the moment we walked through the doors. We were treated like a part of the family from each and every person that works there. Anytime I called with a question or concern, they were right there lending a helping hand. But that was only the beginning. The day of our wedding was absolutely perfect, in fact it was Magical! The lakefront was amazing. They even allowed us to take our engagement pictures there last year. We did our first glance at the Lake Front. They provided a cooler filled with waters and Beers for our entire bridal party. The property is absolutely breathtaking, we can't wait to see how amazing our pictures came out. As soon as we arrived at the venue, we were greeted by Lauren my bridal attendant and our Maitre D' Steven. They brought us up to our bridal sweet and made sure we weren't missing anything. Lauren was amazing, she made sure I was calm all night long, and that my dress looked flawless and amazing. Steven made sure everything went as planned. He even made sure our parents and bridal party had everything they needed. They were both simply amazing. I have never been catered to like that in my life. I felt like a princess that entire time, and I owe that to Lauren. VBHM is the one and only place to have your wedding. The food is delicious and amazing, the entire staff is there every step of the way, the environment is welcoming and warm. The entire place is overall simply amazing. To Vinny, Nicky and the entire staff at the VBHM we can't begin to thank you all enough. There are no words that can express how grateful Yan and I truly are. Our guests are still raving about how amazing our wedding was. Everyone keeps telling us this was the best wedding they have ever been to, and we owe that to you guys. Thank you

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 16

Nicole · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I got married here a month ago and we still have friends and family calling and complimenting the food and quality of service. From the day we walked in, before even booking our date, Nick and Vinny treated us like family right away. They made suggestions for the big day we never would have thought of on our own. They worked with our vendors to make sure everything would run as smoothly as possible and were accommodating in every possible way.

On the day of the wedding Steve and Marissa made sure every little detail was taken care of. They guided us through the whirlwind that was our wedding day so we wouldn't miss a thing. We can't recommend this venue enough. You won't find a higher quality of service, food, and decor anywhere.

Thank you to the whole Hilltop Manor staff! On a day that flies by in the blink of an eye you managed to make every minute memorable and relaxing.

Melissa · Married on 07/28/2018

Perfect Wedding by Villa Barone Hilltop Manor

My husband and I cannot begin to thank Villa Barone for their amazing planning and consideration. We were married this past July and Villa Barone went above and beyond to make our day special and unique. The quality of service was five star and the organization of the entire wedding could not be planned any better. We did not need to worry about anything because Villa Barone was there to take care of it all and they did! Their recommendations for vendors made planning the wedding a breeze. Because of Villa Barone my husband and I had the wedding of our dreams. It was a day of pure happiness and no stress. The food was unbelievable, it just kept coming. Our guests continue to tell us that they were stuffed at the end of the night but still wanted to eat more. Villa Barone coordinated everything for us with the vendors and we truly enjoyed every minute of the wedding. Before getting married I told my husband I wanted to eat on my wedding day and boy did we eat! There was time for us to sit and enjoy the food while still enjoying the night. Thank you Villa Barone for making our wedding dreams come true and giving us a night we will never forget!

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

Our wedding was a dream come true thanks to Nicky and his team at Villa Barone. We got married in June and every guest was amazed by how beautiful band wonderful everything was. There was not one hiccup that iccures the entire night! The food is amazing and dessert was incredible!! From the very first moment my husband and I stepped into Villa we felt welcomed and well taken care of! I can not thank this amazing venue enough!! Enjoy some beautiful pictures of our wedding below!

Amanda & Jay

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 17
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 18
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 19

Sarah · Married on 05/04/2018

On May 4th, my husband and I celebrated our ceremony and reception at Villa Barone Hilltop Manor and it was truly a dream come true! The staff is absolutely a dream to work with and I was overwhelmed by their attention to detail make sure everything was running smoothly. Vinny was recommended to me by a family friend who previously had his wedding there and we were so lucky to have had his help with this process! Since I had recently moved down south, my communication was mainly though email and phone, but Vinny got the job done and took every item into account from the menu to the cake design.
    The biggest shout outs go to Steve and Lauren. Both of them have the patience of saints making sure that everything was running smoothly. My husband and I were truly blessed to have them assist us throughout the day. Lauren was the best bridal attendant ever! She was thorough from taking care of all my decorations I wanted for my reception, to fixing my dress, and treating my husband and I like a king and queen. Steve was the MVP of the night! Our dj ended up being terrible, which broke my heart, but Steve made sure that everything was still going according to plan the way my husband and I wanted. The shining moment for me was when Steve was determined to make sure the right song played for the cutting of the cake after the dj screwed it up three times. He did not back down. The VIP after party was a lot of fun and Villa Barone provided their own dj for those final 2 hours, which was incredible and we had a lot of fun. Thank you all again for such an amazing evening and truly making our day special! - Sarah & Greg

Victoria · Married on 11/04/2017

A HUGE thank you to Nick and team for giving us an outstanding wedding! The service, food, and overall day was beyond amazing. From the second we stepped into the doors of the Hilltop, we were treated like family. Nick responded to every email and phone call within minutes and no request went unanswered. Steve, our maitre d, was fantastic. He handled everything and made the night go so smoothly. Don't let the location pass you by. The lakefront property for pictures was gorgeous, and the surrounding grounds of the venue were beautiful. We cannot thank you enough for making our night unforgettable!

Alexandria · Married on 10/22/2017

Such an amazing venue! They were amazing to work with and made our day truly special, stress free, and such an amazing wedding. Our guests had an amazing time as well!

Stephanie · Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I even start? Words cannot express how happy my husband and I are with the way Villa Barone Hilltop Manor hosted our wedding. Nick, Gianni and the entire staff were an absolute pleasure to work with. They made planning such a breeze for us. We knew that we were in capable and professional hands. The staff was so accommodating and friendly. From cocktail hour to the Viennese extravaganza the food was absolutely delicious. Their attention to detail was incredible. They truly brought my vision to life. Our guests were so delighted with their service and spoke so highly of the entire staff. Every need was taken care of. Their execution of the champagne march, Viennese hour and Pyrotechnics was absolutely flawless. Our night was perfect. Thank you so much for being so attentive, accommodating and truly giving us the best possible treatment. I highly recommend booking with them for all of your milestone events. Choosing to have our wedding there was the best decision we made.

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 20
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 21
    Villa Barone Hilltop Manor 22

DARILYN · Married on 10/07/2017

Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is by far one of the best venues (it is the best in me eyes out of all of the places I have been to for weddings) . Looks can be deceiving on the outside but that is what i love the most. The awesome valet parking, the simplicity of the building, and then boom. You enter the building and see the magic. The rooms are all so spacious, the venue is clean, smells good, has an organized and amazing staff. The ceremony area outside is to die for with the turf, beautiful water fall, marble steps. I could go on forever! Every spot is a good place for picture taking. Our guest were blown away with the beauty of VBHM. Johnny was our main man throughout the entire process, he emailed me at any and all times, answering all my questions and ensuring I had no worries. Steve our maitre d and Marrisa my bridal suite attendant were PHENOMENAL. They were always a step ahead of us and just so good. I did not have to worry about anything all night Marissa even removed cocktail sauce from my dress, she worked endlessly to make sure it was barely seen before our entrance and it worked! I cannot imagine a better turnout and cannot thank VBHM enough for an amazing day. My husband and I are so lucky and fortunate to have had our wedding there and will never forget our wedding day.

Thankyou VB, we love you all <3 Darilyn and Dennis Owusu-Ansah

Ariel · Married on 10/07/2017

I highly recommend having a wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor! My husband and I got married here in October of 2017. From the moment we booked this venue we were immediately treated like family. Johnny made us feel so relaxed throughout the entire planning process. The staff completely exceeded our expectations on our wedding day and made it so memorable! The amount of texts, Phone calls, Facebook/Instagram posts, and snapchats of the wedding showing how much fun our guests had was such a great feeling. People are still talking about the champagne March, the food, and the dessert! We couldn’t be happier with the outcome, we had an awesome wedding day!

Brad · Married on 09/09/2017

Villa Barone was amazing! Gianni and the rest off the staff were a pleasure to work with. The food and service were flawless and well timed. The food and presentation were something that we and our families are still raving about. Not a single detail was missed. Special thanks to Lauren and Rob. They were attentive, patient, and made sure everything went off without a hitch. We can't thank them enough. Thank you Villa Barone for making our wedding day one that we will never forget.

Bakul · Married on 09/09/2017

Our daughter's wedding was on Sept 3rd, 2017 & let me tell you that we got lots of compliments that this was the best wedding they ever attended. The venue is beautiful & even though it rained & we could not do the ceremony & Cocktails outside, it was still beautiful as they gave us a huge cocktail room that our guests can sit & enjoy appetizers & drinks as well as big ceremony room. This was an Indian wedding with traditional baraat @ 11 AM followed by ceremony & italian lunch provided by the venue (everyone loved the food & pastries). Reception was in a big ball room & the place is outstanding where we had 2 grand buffet on each side. we had a total of 300 guests which was just the right number for this hall. Their service is outstanding & they keep asking for a drink. They took care of all our stuff & put it in our car while the party/dancing was going on. It's an amazing place & I would come back again as my son will be getting married in 2-3 years. The entire staff is very nice & it's easy to work with them. They do tasting once a month & they gave us 4 invitations so all of us could go & we all enjoyed it thoroughly. I would recommend this place. Our hotel was about 17 miles away so we had to arrange 3 buses but it's still worth it to have a wedding here as the place is gorgeous.

nicole · Married on 09/01/2017

My husband and I had our wedding at the Villa Barone Hilltop Manor last week and it was absolutely MAGICAL!! Our guests were blown away, they cant stop talking about how perfect the venue was, how OUT OF THIS WORLD AMAZING the food was, how the décor was breathtaking, and most importantly the service was impeccable. Thank you especially to Nicky, Gianni, and Vinny who made the wedding of our dreams a reality. Also, thank you to our Maitre D’ who made our night so special and my bridal attendant, Lauren, who was not only so sweet and by my side the whole night, but she even fixed my dress after it ripped on the dance floor! We are so lucky to have had the chance to have the Villa Barone host our wedding. It was even better than we could of ever imagined, we couldn’t be happier. So with that being said, The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor is with out a doubt the BEST place to trust your special day with. The staff will take care of you from start to finish and work with you to make all your wedding dreams come true. Thank you again Villa from the bottom our hearts!

Maelina · Married on 08/26/2017

I can't even begin to write this without shedding tears of joy. This place! This staff! This food! This everything! Never have I met a group that was so willing to go out of their way, EVERY step of the way. Nick Crecco was exceptional during the entire process, from booking, through all the planning and down to the final payment. My husband and I are beyond impressed. We joked that we wanted to have a little piece of Rome in our wedding since that's where he and his family are from. As soon as we toured the grounds, we were in love. That was it. Sold.

As far as the actual wedding day, everything was one hundred percent perfect, and more. That's not an exaggeration...except that everything was just TOO amazing. Our maitre d, Rob, and my two bridal attendants (Lauren and Lauren) were a gift from Heaven. Our every need was catered to. Our guests had the time of their lives, even the ones who claim that 'weddings are not their thing.'

If you want service that will blow you away, look no further. We are overjoyed. Highly, highly recommend.

Maria · Married on 08/25/2017

My son's wedding was everything that we could have wanted for the celebration! The venue is beautiful and well thought out, the food was delicious and overly abundant, our Maitre D' Robert was hardworking, attentive and organized, our bridal attendant anticipated our every need, the waitstaff, bartenders and valet service made our guests evening superb! Nicky Crecco was so personable and accommodating--all of his promises absolutely came true! We went with Nicky's suggestions for The D.J., Photographer and Videographer, these vendors were top notch, they were professional and easy to work with, I can't wait to relive the day through their work! I would highly recommend The Villa Barone Hilltop Manor for a most memorable wedding experience!!

Christina · Married on 07/28/2017

I just had my wedding at Villa Barone in Mahopac NY on 7/28/2017. It is incredibly difficult to express how amazing the whole experience was. Every aspect of the entire process was phenomenal from day 1. We fell in love with the staff and the location the second we walked in. We initially met with Gianni who made the entire process easy and stress free. (A pretty big deal when planning a wedding) Rob and Lauren made every minute of our actual wedding day exceptional. There was nothing I needed to worry about and there was nothing they wouldn't handle. And those were just the people my husband and I were with. My guests all raved about their individual waiter or waitress. How friendly, wonderful and attentive they were. And everyone LOVED the bartender. (I believe his name was Ralph) The hospitality was 5 star. Then there was the food. Delicious! And I don't mean that just the bride and grooms food was good like you see at most weddings. Everyone's food was great and my guests kept raving about cocktail hour. Finally I'd like to mention the cleanliness. Every inch of this place is pristine.
    If you are looking for a place for your wedding I highly recommend Villa Barone. They will exceed your expectations. They made my day absolutely perfect!