Villa Antonio Winery Reviews

29 | Hillsboro, MO

29 Reviews for Villa Antonio Winery

Niki · Married on 10/15/2016

3.5

Most of the overall experience was amazing. Though there were some hiccups along the way, the day of was a success. We couldn't have had better weather, the staff was super friendly and responsive the day of. My only big complaint was that our child (the only one at the wedding and he's in bridal party) didn't get his food till almost 20 minutes after the rest of the bridal party got theirs. They were told far enough in advance that this shouldn't have been an issue and considering it was the child of the bride and groom, his food should have been a priority. With that being the worst thing that happened that day, I would have still chosen them for our big day again!

Sent on 12/01/2016

L. · Married on 10/18/2013

3.5

The staff was nice to work with, but I was missing some items after the event. But, we ended late Friday and there was an early wedding Saturday. We just didn't have a lot of time to correctly pack up everything. The place is beautiful and we had a lot of compliments.

Sent on 05/27/2014

3.8
      3.5

Overall it was a good experience but had a few bumps along the way. Had a bad experience with the owner so we are grateful we didn't have to deal with her directly very often she was rude to put it nicely. We also planned with one person and she wasn't there on our wedding day so centerpieces weren't correct as well as a few other small issues but we were really flexible and didn't raise a stink about it even tho maybe we should have.... I'm torn as to whether I would recommend this place to be honest.

Sent on 01/03/2014

3.4
      3.0
      3.5

It is a beautiful place to have a wedding but the bar package they offer and the fact they only offer for 3 hours of a 4 hour event was almost a deal breaker for my father.

Sent on 12/20/2013