7 Reviews for SoCal Entertainment and Media

Brian was our videographer for our wedding at Coyote Hills Golf Course, Fullerton in November 2013. He made our wedding the perfect night and was the icing on the wedding cake. I can only think of three words to describe what he did for us, "wow," "Wow," and "WOW!" He arrived early, stayed late, and gave us everything we asked for, and so much more. He captured the mood of the night perfectly, and I have to say, he is a "must-have" at any big event. I was planning the event from Northern California and he was so flexible with meetings and responded to emails so quickly, I was truly impressed. He was so considerate and truly cared about making the perfect video for us. He made a video montage with music (our first-dance song) and separate videos of the ceremony and reception. There were so many guests that live out of state and now we can see them, not only every day, but at their happiest. We cannot thank him enough!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 11/23/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I had been looking for a videographer for my wedding, and I had originally only wanted the raw footage, but Brian went above and beyond. He did an edit of overall, one of the ceremony, and one for the reception. He did an amazing job, everyone in my family loved the videos! He was very quick to respond, and answer any questions. He was very polite with all of my guests and made sure to get all the important shots! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a videographer! AMAZING!!!!

Profile Picture Cody, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian did the most amazing job on my daughters wedding. He went above and beyond what he had said he provided/ He was professional and most of all through. I would recommend him highly to anyone who needed an event done.

Profile Picture janice, 11/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We couldn't have asked for a better videographer for our wedding day! Brian was trustworthy, reliable, and the final results proved his expertise in his field of work. We are very impressed with the outcome of the videos he edited for us and are extremely glad we chose his service. He worked with us and made sure we received nothing less than what we wanted as a remembrance of one of the most important days of our lives. Choose Brian and you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Connie, 11/1/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I hired Brian to film my niece's wedding and reception on September 21st. He was professional from day one. He arrived at the wedding site early to set up and stayed late during the reception to be sure to get lots of footage. After he finished putting the videos together, I had several special requests that weren't even in the original contract. He went above and beyond what he had to do to fulfill those requests. I would highly recommend him and I plan on using him if I ever need a videographer again. I will also be sure to refer him to family and friends.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Amazing! Brian is so professional and will go above and beyond to make you the bride happy. He made me and my groom so happy that day. He got many angles and shots and was never in the way or block the view of anyone. Truly fabulous! You won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Heather, 9/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Videographer was very attentive and yet was behind the scenes throughout the ceremony and reception. Friendly, excellent service.

Profile Picture Julie, 8/31/08, 5 Reviews