Videography By Cristina Reviews

Videography By Cristina 4
Videography By Cristina 5
  • Y

Yasmine · Married on 12/05/2014

Finding Cristina on this website was a blessing, a miracle. About 3 months or so before our wedding, a couple that our best men had hired for us to do our photo and video cancelled on us and didn't even have the decency to tell us directly. Our wedding was after 6pm outdoor and they didn't have the proper lighting. I didn't care much about pictures but video meant a lot to me as I wanted to watch my big day later on and cherish that memory.
    So I came to this site and started looking, after 2 days of looking and reading reviews, I found Cristina. I then went to her website and watched all her work... I was convinced that she would be perfect and that being a woman videographer she will get exactly my idea.
    I called her and explain to her what I needed and she responded to my need very quickly. Now that we received our video, I think choosing her for our wedding was the best decision that I ever made.
    Cristina is super professional, very polite and easy to work with, she puts her client needs first, she was super early the day of our wedding and capture things that I didn't even get a chance to see. And plus she is very flexible and affordable. Cristina agreed to stay an extra 2 to 3 hours later and billed us later. Everyone waved about her.
    Thank you Cristina for our video, believe it or not I already watched it 11 times, it's perfect. Last Sunday we invited the family to dinner and turned the house into a movie night after dinner watching the video, we all cried and laugh together.
    I will definitely hire Cristina again for my events and I will refer her to any friend in need.

Yasmine Merveus
    Wedding at the Morikami Museum on 12/5/14

Sent on 01/07/2015

Grisbel · Married on 11/16/2014

Cristina did an amazing job and very affordable!! Loved her final work! I was a very pleasurable experience to work with her!! Would definitely recommend!!!

Sent on 11/26/2014

Julia · Married on 11/14/2014

Cristina is amazing. Shes is professional and sweet. Her work is absolutely the best I ove my wedding video, she captured all the best moments. I am thankful I was recommended to her and she was available. Choose Cristina and your choosing the best.

Sent on 12/09/2014

Archie · Married on 11/14/2014

Was very pleased with the outcome of our video done by Cristina who passion and care when filming it. Cristina really understands her craft and profession which is are the key ingredients to survive in this very competitive industry.

Cristina was flexible with our schedule to film both our beach wedding ceremony and small reception within the timeframe allotted by the wedding planner who was great as well in smallmiamiweddings.com

Thank you Cristina!
    Archie

Sent on 01/08/2015

ESTEFANIA · Married on 11/08/2014

An absolute AMAZING experience working with Cristina !!!!! Our day was captured perfectly !!!! She was very polite to guests and very attentive to details. All that was needed to be captured was captured !!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2014

Vanessa · Married on 10/19/2014

Videography by Cristina is an amazing company. Cristina is wonderful and did an amazing job on my wedding video! I would definitely recommend Her to anyone.

Sent on 11/21/2014

Angela · Married on 10/18/2014

From the start, Cristina provided superior customer service and immediate response. Her follow up and attention to detail was exceptional. Cristina showed up early, ready to work and over delivered in my presentation expectations! I would recommend her because she is truly one of the best.

Thanks Again Cristina

Sent on 11/06/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/04/2014

Cristina made us a beautiful video of our wedding in the Keys! We even had our highlights video before we came back from our honeymoon! I would recommend her to anyone! She made us feel comfortable and even recommend a photographer for us.

Thank you Cristina!!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Leisha · Married on 09/21/2014

She did my sons first birthday party she was absolutely amazing! Very profession! Her rates were great! We absolutely loved the video. We will for sure be using her for ALL of our future event!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Jade · Married on 09/20/2014

Christina was hands down the best!! Thank you so much

Sent on 10/07/2014
  • Vashty

Vashty · Married on 09/19/2014

If i could give 100 stars i would. Let me start of by saying that she is a sweetheart. She is very kind, flexible and will help you as much as you need it. Needless to say she is excellent at what she does. My photographer did not show up to wedding, and with the video that Cristina made for me it made me forget it. All my memories were captured from the crying to the laughing. every moment we saw and everything that we missed was captured. All our families and friends, the dancing, the craziness, the crying and all the love. Hiring her was one of the best decision i made. I would def recommend her, am positive once all my friends see the video i won't have too.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jade · Married on 08/31/2014

Cristina is AMAZING. I feel like women have enough to worry about on their wedding and Cristina was punctual, extremely accommodating and hospitable. My vending video is absolutely incredible. It's mind blowing. I was actually not even going to get a videographer but after seeing what Cristina did for my husband and I, I am so thankful that she was part of our big day. She is amazing.

Sent on 09/08/2014

M. Juanique · Married on 08/23/2014

Ms. Cristina was our videography ANGEL! She captured every moment superbly! EVERYONE who has viewed our wedding video has felt the blessing of our union, and some are considering renewing their vows to have their own videos;-)

Thank you Cristina for forever etching an AMAZING day into our memory through your gift!

Keith & Juanique

Sent on 08/30/2014

Phil · Married on 08/20/2014

What can I say about Christina, she was wonderful to work with, took the job with a short notice. The video turned out better than we expected, definitely will use her again especially for wedding!

Sent on 10/23/2014

Cesar · Married on 08/16/2014

Cristina was amazing. Her professionalism is top notch. It is rare these days to see someone with unique great skills in the field. Our wedding video is spectacular, the testimonials of family members was outstanding. Thank you so much Cristina, now we have a great memory to keep of our wedding night :)

Sent on 10/21/2014

Diana · Married on 07/19/2014

Cristina was bueyong amazing !!! I contacted her less than a week before our wedding and she made me feel so at ease with everything. I'm so in love with our video it captured every meangful moment so perfectly. She will be our videographer for any future event !!!!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Christina is hands down THE BEST!! She captured every special moment of the wedding and her quality of work is fantastic!!! Her professionalism and dedication are wonderful as well! She truly cares about her craft and her clients! My husband and I were thrilled to have a one minute clip of our wedding sent to us on our honeymoon!! Being able to watch snapshots of our wedding before the video was ready made us that much more excited to see our full video!! If you are looking for the right videographer, Christina is it!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Lena · Married on 07/08/2014

We were very pleased with Cristina as our videographer! The result was very good, both the music and the images she added in the video. :)

Sent on 07/16/2014

Carina · Married on 07/08/2014

Another beautiful video of my client's wedding by Cristina. She is the best, she is very professional and the video is ready in no time.

Carina at Scandinavian Weddings

Sent on 07/18/2014

julie · Married on 06/22/2014

I had hired Cristina as the videographer for my wedding in June 2014. She showed up on time, was very nice, and got the job done. We had the platinum package, which I would definitely suggest! She did a beautiful job with everything and we were so excited to share the highlights video and the extended wedding video with friends and family. Cristina wants to make sure that you get exactly what you want, and will ask you your opinions and possibly change the videos around if they don't meet your liking. She says she strives for perfection! And that she did! :-)

Sent on 08/01/2014

Margarita · Married on 06/07/2014

I had the pleasure to have Cristina as the videographer of my wedding. Even though I do not live in the state where the wedding was taking place, Cristina was very easy to work with. She replied always in a timely manner to my emails, and from the beginning she was very polite and professional; she gave me a sense of trust. During the wedding day, she arrived on time and was also able to capture every single second of the entire wedding. The video she provided us was beautiful and it fulfilled our expectations. Without a doubt, I would recommend her to my friends and I would contact her if I need the service of a videographer again.

Sent on 07/23/2014

Rossanna · Married on 05/31/2014

I highly recommend Videography by Cristina for your wedding video. Our entire experience with her was fantastic. While planning the wedding, I appreciated her quick responses to my emails and texts. Her attitude is very sweet and easy going which really helped during that stressful time. During the ceremony and reception, she was unobtrusive and stealthy. She managed to capture all the best moments of the day while we hardly knew where she or her cameras were set up! She is a true professional and is wonderful to work with.
    We love the video she made for us. They're beautifully filmed, expertly edited, and the song choices are perfect. The full length video was everything I hoped for and is perfect for my husband and I to enjoy watching together. The surprise was how much I liked the shorter highlights video. It was perfect for sending to all our family and friends. Everyone had many compliments and two of my friends already decided to book Cristina for their upcoming weddings.
    Cristina, wishing you all the best and thank you so much for an amazing job!!!
    Rossanna & Mark

Sent on 06/22/2014

Donna · Married on 05/24/2014

Cristina demonstrates all the characteristics that one could ask for in a vendor......professional, honest, punctual, meticulous, and easygoing. She videotaped my daughter's wedding and captured so many precious moments that we were unaware that she was present. She worked well with the photographers with both parties managing not to get in each other's way. She delivered our highlights video the very next day which allowed us to share it with all our out of town guests who were still here. The finished product was received within a week and the quality of the video and the way in which she edited and put it together was excellent. I would highly recommend Cristina to capture any special event and I definitely plan on using her for my next event. GREAT JOB Cristina!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Diana · Married on 05/22/2014

Cristina - thank you sooooo much for your work! Our wedding video is just amazing and we can´t watch it often enough! You did such an awsome job!!!
    And thank you again for being so flexibel cause we had to change our date...your are such a nice person and know exactly what to do with your camera :-)
    Wishing you all the best!!! Diana, Thomas and Laura

Sent on 06/20/2014

Tara · Married on 05/17/2014

I love our wedding video. It's so beautiful and I cry every time I watch it. All of my family and friends loved it as well. I couldn't be happier! They did such an amazing job, every penny was well worth it.

Sent on 07/25/2014