Video Network, Inc Reviews

43 | Buffalo, NY

43 Reviews for Video Network, Inc

43 Video Network, Inc Reviews

Christie · Married on 08/25/2018

I highly recommend Video Network. We were worried about a videographer and maintaining the intimacy of the day, we didn't even realize the team was there- and yet they captured every single moment. They made a video that made our entire family cry with happiness watching, it was so thoughtful and really felt like they understood what makes us a couple special. Use this vendor, they are phenomenal and creative and so thoughtful!

Danielle · Married on 07/28/2018

Planning a New York wedding from California was difficult, except when it came to working with Video Network Inc. Steph was SO easy to get in contact with, quick to respond with professionalism, and offered amazing insights and suggestions that I wouldn't have thought of otherwise. Knowing a good deal of our west coast guests wouldn't be able to attend the wedding, having a video was important to us. It was the best decision we could have made. All our family and friends were able to experience the day whether they were there or not. While I wouldn't trade our pictures for the world, the video was such a unique and amazing touch that we wouldn't have been able to get back otherwise; not only did we get to experience the things we missed firsthand (like the guys getting ready, our flower girl walking down the aisle, etc.) we can relive the day over and over again. I've been to weddings where the videographer is pretty much dancing with the bride and groom they're so close; I'm not sure how she did it, but Steph captured every single moment without even knowing she was there. When I did see her, she was so personable, upbeat, and just added a special spark to the day. Her drone footage, edits, and overall experience was just phenomenal. There are no words sufficient to properly thank them. I'd recommend them to absolutely anyone!

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Video Network, Inc 1

Video Network, Inc's reply:

Oh Danielle....<3 You are the sweetest most classy bride there is! I was so excited to be apart of your day. You both radiate true love and it was such a pleasure putting your video together. Thank you for your kind words, they really mean so much....

Jonelle · Married on 07/06/2018

Is there a place for 6 stars?? One of the best wedding day decisions we made by far!! What a great team!
    Stephanie and MaryBeth were amazing to work with from start to finish! They bring great energy and ideas and do not disappoint in an capacity! Stephanie and I talked pretty frequently before the wedding so she had a clear vision of what we were looking for and what the timeline of our day would look like. She was able to capture each moment in such a dynamic way. From pictures with my girls getting ready to some of the last moments on the dance floor, they were there but were never in the way! The drone footage is awesome and added an extra special flare to the video. The music on the video was super personal and appropriate and we had total trust in their work. Wedding days can be very overwhelming and long and you want to remember the day as it happened which can be difficult as time goes on. This is a great way for us to remember our day and all of the happiness that came with it. Thank you Marybeth and Steph for being part of our day and capturing moments we can treasure forever

Ali · Married on 06/23/2018

Stephanie did such an amazing job of catching every aspect of our perfect day! We couldn’t be happier with the results and we absolutely loved working with her! Would highly recommend Video Network!

Shaina · Married on 06/09/2018

Best Decision Ever! Stephanie and Marybeth are amazing. They are both amazing people and so much fun! From the moment I reached out with interest the response times were on point! You never had to worry or wonder as they were on top of their game at all times. Stephanie answered any questions I had, helped with the timeline, music options, and excellent at offering ideas. From my first phone call with her I knew she was amazing. Her personality is perfect and makes you feel so relaxed and to be yourself. I liked that her and Marybeth were not strictly business. They're there for you and your moments, to make you feel comfortable, to be yourself, and they truly made you feel like you've known them forever. And that right there is the key! I just got my video and I love it so much! They really do amazing work and I absolutely love they have a drone option it truly makes the video that much better. They captured ALL of the special and meaningful moments that happened on my wedding day. Videographer was the MAIN thing I wanted on my wedding day and I was going to do anything I could to get it and I am 110% pleased, happy, ecstatic that I chose Stephanie and Marybeth at Video Network Inc. I promise you will NOT be disappointed.

Meaghan · Married on 05/27/2018

Stephanie was an absolute pleasure to work with! She was very responsive from the first time I ever reached out to her to discuss booking. She was so timely in responding, and making sure every flowed smoothly the day of our wedding. She actually was the first person I saw when I walked out to my venue ceremony spot, and her smile really calmed my nerves and made me feel so reassured! To my shock, we received our video one week after our wedding day- SO FAST AND SO AMAZING! I have cried numerous times re-watching our video, she captured amazing moments, that I am so happy to have documentation of. We couldn't have asked for anything better, and I would refer her to you 10000 times. Thanks so much for being so professional and accommodating, Stephanie!

Lauren · Married on 05/27/2018

We knew we wanted a professional videographer when we began planning the wedding. It is priceless to relive those memories at a quality cellphones cannot match. Simply put, Marybeth is a class-act. She's down to Earth, friendly, and open to filming the moments YOU want. Her organization and experience made planning details straightforward and easy to comprehend. Communication leading up to the wedding day was great. For reference, we hired Marybeth to capture behind-the-scenes private moments, first look, formal pictures, ceremony, and parts of the reception. Marybeth and her excellent assistant never came across as pushy/bossy. She does not "interrupt" moments as they happen or awkwardly "invade" personal space. She was very respectful to anyone being filmed and pleasantly surprised us with some candid moments. Some of our guests didn't even realize we had a videographer! Marybeth worked well with Brian of Visa Versa as well as Amy and Guy Keech of Keech Photography. Gone are the days of bulky cameras and obtrusive setups. Marybeth came with wireless microphones, professional-grade DSLRs, and filled out the necessary paperwork to fly a drone for aerial shots. How is the finished product? Stunning. The bride, groom, and both sets of parents were moved to tears watching the edited footage. Absolutely beautiful work we enjoy watching again and again. Additionally, we greatly appreciate being able to download the raw footage. We cannot thank Marybeth and her assistant enough. We highly recommend anyone to work with Marybeth. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding day in vivid detail and giving us the ability to experience it over and over again!

Video Network, Inc 2
    Video Network, Inc 3
    Video Network, Inc 4

Carrie · Married on 05/26/2018

You want them to video your wedding!!! The mother- daughter team were amazing! very easy to work with and we received the 10 minute video 1 week from the wedding!!! . We shared it with all our friends and relatives. Well worth the money!

Jill · Married on 09/22/2017

What a good decision we made when we hired Marybeth from Video Network! They captured every moment and every memory that we wanted to remember, along with others that we missed. Marybeth, you were totally professional, unobtrusive and thorough. Todd and the boys loved Jim. You made me feel so at ease in front of the camera by the time we arrived at the church. I had forgotten you were there. We are so happy to be able to call you a new friend. We look forward to telling anyone who will listen about Video Network. Everything about them was top notch.

Jill and Todd

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

I am a freelance Videographer and went to college for Broadcasting; so getting Video for me was a MUST. As a bride on the other side of the camera on Sunday, September 3, 2017; I saw a side of Wedding Videography I didn't know existed. The team of Stephanie and Marybeth were SO professional, so sweet, and so talented. Marybeth came to my house for bridal prep and I watched her art in motion as I was getting my hair and makeup finalized. She was getting details I DIDN'T EVEN THINK OF like my Save the Date stuck to my refrigerator.

The dynamic duo then met at my venue and the clouds cleared from the previously 100% chance of rain day, and we did the first look; both ladies on either side of the reaction. I am SO happy we had video because they were able to catch the details that I couldn't even attempt to think of during a hectic day!

The day progressed and I started to realize how important it is to have video and how unobtrusive they really are. As I thought of the things I truly "saw" during my ceremony, Marybeth and Stephanie were not one of those items--WHICH IS FABULOUS!!; because it shows how professional and respectful they are to the event without ever getting in the way of the action. Their drone flew over the formal picture session in the vineyard and I couldn't help but smile in anticipation of the BEAUTIFUL video to come.

During the reception; Otto the Orange-- the Syracuse mascot came in as a surprise from my husband to me, and Marybeth was RIGHT there capturing the pure joy I was feeling. I absolutely love these ladies!! Marybeth has always been like a mother to me, and it was purely magical to have her by my side during the most important day of my life. Please, ALWAYS consider video before any other detail! Your videographers really are the extra few sets of eyes to see your whole day in a light that you never imagined. 5 out of 5!! My family and friends felt so comfortable with this mother/daughter duo!

Kay · Married on 08/13/2017

Stephanie and Marybeth were an absolute pleasure to work with! They did such an amazing job on our wedding videos, we couldn't have asked for anything better. I sent over what we had in mind and they executed flawlessly, we're so pleased. Thanks so much for being so professional and accommodating!!

Naina · Married on 07/22/2017

We had a unilaterally wonderful experience working with Marybeth and Stephanie. They were 100 % responsive to our specific needs, enthusiastic about the idiosyncrasies of our event, kind and fun and so pleasant to work with throughout the entire process - before, during and after. The finished videos are gorgeous, and reflective of their acute attention to detail. So many priceless moments captured, and presented in a way that was entirely respectful of our wishes, while also achieving an overall quality that exceeded anything we could have imagined and specifically requested. We cannot recommend them highly enough.

Amy · Married on 07/08/2017

Marybeth and Stephanie do an amazing job and are wonderful to work with. I highly recommend Video Network. We just received the clip of our daughter's wedding and it is awesome! Thanks again for everything!

LAUREN · Married on 06/24/2017

Wow just wow…. Where do I begin.

Marybeth and her team are the real deal. They were incredible. Their attention to every detail and professionalism is beyond anything I have ever seen or expected. They felt more like a friend or family then a vendor we were paying for a service. They met every need and question very promptly. The video was impeccable and well thought-out. We all are still crying over the video it was perfect. The creativity of MB and her team is one for the books. Not one moment was left out.
    The team work seamlessly together with the other wedding vendors to make our wedding a fairy tale.
    I cannot thank Marybeth for going above and beyond for us, you are the main reason as to why the day was perfect. Not one problem or thing missed. To you we are forever grateful. We would pick your company again and again.
    The price point for this service was beyond fair for the unbelievable service and quality you receive.

Every single one of our 83 guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been to and thanks to you it is all documented to look back on years to come.

We cannot express our abundant gratitude to you and your team. You are all so gifted and blessed with talents of videography and creativity.

Katie · Married on 06/17/2017

I booked a videographer at the last minute as am SO HAPPY I DID. Marybeth and Stephanie were a class act the entire day of my outdoor wedding. It was brutally hot, and while some of my other vendors were complaining, Marybeth and Stephanie embraced it, capturing so many amazing memories that I'll cherish forever. Friends and family kept complimenting me on their professionalism and great attitudes. I was even happier after receiving my videos. Our highlights video was a more upbeat song with some added humor, it was like they knew our personalities without having to tell them, and our longer video brought me to tears (and I didn't even cry on my wedding day!). If you're on the fence about hiring a videographer, book with Video Network and I promise you you won't regret it!

Jen · Married on 06/10/2017

Steph and her crew with Video Network Inc are amazing! Our video came out awesome. We laughed, cried and danced while we watched it. Captured every moment perfectly! So professional, accommodating, helpful and easy to work with! I would 100% recommend them to anyone looking for the best value for their money for a videographer in the Central New York Area!!!

Annina · Married on 10/22/2016

These women are fantastic, extremely talented, and are very accommodating! Their work is beautiful and you certainly won't be disappointed with the end product! It was worth every cent!

Katherine · Married on 09/03/2016

Marybeth and her daughter Stephanie were absolutely amazing from start to finish as the videographers for our wedding! They were very warm, friendly, and informative, and we were super comfortable with them the whole day. They went above and beyond the entire weekend by coming to the rehearsal to check the chapel out, setting aside extra time to do additional voice over recordings of us reading the letters we wrote to each other, staying late to do sparkler shoots, and literally fulfilling every request we had - including a mid day boat ride for extra footage. They made us laugh and were literally as excited as we were to capture all of our special moments.

When it came to the final video we were BLOWN away! They edited it fast and their song selections were perfect (with very little help or assistance from us with making song suggestions because we were clueless!). They caught the scenery, venues, people, intricate details, and most importantly the emotions and essence of the wedding absolutely perfectly! They were also SUPER easy to work with for making little tweaks and changes to the final video. I love that they give you input on the final product!! Plus you get all of the raw footage! :)

I literally can not say enough good things about Video Network! I would highly recommend them to anyone and could not be happier that we moved things around in our budget to splurge on them!!!

Sent on 09/20/2016

Video Network, Inc's reply:

Kate and Kyle, I know we have said it over and over, but we absolutely loved spending your wedding day with you. The entire day was perfect, but mostly because of you two. Your infectious love for one another inspired us to want to go the extra mile. It was our pleasure to serve you and witness what a special and unique couple you are. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your incredible day!!!

Carolann · Married on 07/02/2016

It was extremely important for me (Mother of the Groom), to express exactly what Video Network has done for our generations. For many decades, family and friends will have the chance to pluck a gift off the shelf and be transformed into feeling a love story. Move over 'Notebook!' It's amazing how MaryBeth; and her team of professionals, captured not only the couple's Wedding Day but the love each and everyone present poured onto the couple. The video is both a filming and heirloom, that's the kicker. She films the entire day and captures a love story. From spending a moment capturing the joy in the little groomsman's eyes when corralling the couple's puppies to the momentous excitement as they begin their celebration, Capture! That's Video Network. Yes, you do hold dear your children's wedding day video yet you also receive a gift of being present on a day of love! How does she do that??? She's emotionally attached to the day and not just taping a wedding. Now that's what I call AMAZING!!!! Thanks Video Network for the memories!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Video Network, Inc's reply:

Carolanne, What a beautiful day! Thank you for your kind words and allowing us to capture your son and daughter-in-law's wedding day. We laughed the entire night during the dancing portion of the reception. Everyone had a wonderful time and the love you all share as a family is heartwarming. Thank you again for allowing us to be part of your special day.

Casie · Married on 09/04/2015

Working with Marybeth was honestly a pleasure from the day we met her. She was extremely accommodating, professional, and most importantly FUN! Well seasoned is an understatement for her experience...and what she delivers is absolutely breath taking! Watching even just the highlight reel we were overcome with joy! I would definitely recommend Marybeth and her team to anyone looking for a quality videographer!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Video Network, Inc's reply:

Casie, I LOVED working with you and Taylor. You are the epitome of the "perfect bride." Your energy fed my energy and I was able to capture exactly what you were feeling. You will be one of the brides I will always remember. Thank you for making my job easy and enjoyable.

Shelly · Married on 07/18/2015

As mother of the bride and wedding coordinator, I felt, at the end of the wedding/reception, like I had missed something. There were the introductions, photo's, dinner, photo's, cake cutting, photo's, dancing, photo's and photo's! (you get the point). Then there was Marybeth!

When we received our video...I cried watching it! She caught so many details! It was like arriving to the wedding and watching it for the first time. Our luxury is we get to watch it over and over and over again!

Details? She stopped at the entrance of the venue and captured the Congratulations to Jessica & Eric sign.

She walked you through the venue, before and during the wedding and the reception. She filmed, and beautifully captured, the result of hours and hours of creating the centerpieces, the favors, the photo booth, the grand parents ladder, the seating chart, other decorations used, chalkboards, the table settings, etc.

We were able to watch the ‘reveal’ and the looks on their faces when they saw each other for the first time.

While we were watching their vows from behind (my daughter and now son in law were in a raised gazebo), Marybeth was on the other side of the gazebo and catching their vows from the front!

She did everything so non-evasively! She caught shots that I can't say “I saw her there”.

She arrived early, and was dressed very professional. I only mention this in particular because I believe that was the reason she was able to move around so easily and not ‘stand out’ to capture some of the shots that she did. I cannot say the same for the photographers we hired. That’s another post! ☹

My final praise of Marybeth…we received the video just 2 weeks after the wedding! We did not expect it till later in the summer!

ALL of us (the kids and their parents) LOVE the video and would recommend her emphatically! She is PHENOMENAL, you will not be disappointed! Thank you Marybeth!

Lorraine · Married on 06/20/2015

Owner Marybeth and her staff were top notch. I would recommend her services to anyone. She is well seasoned in the business so that you don't have to remember all the details, Marybeth knows what to do to capture the true essence of a Special Day. The memories captured are priceless. The presentation is creative, professional and beyond expectation.
    Thank you, for being a part of our glorious occasion and making sure all aspects were captured on video for a lifetime of memories.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Video Network, Inc's reply:

You are so welcome Lorraine! It was my pleasure. Your son's wedding was a wonderful event and we enjoyed working with you and your families. If there is anything I can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

ed · Married on 04/05/2014

My wife and I (ok, it was all me) wondered if we really wanted a videographer to shoot our wedding.  We met the same old, same old video vendors at all the bridal shows and not one changed my opinion until we came across Marybeth at the Fairgrounds bridal show.  When we told her the location of the wedding, she pulled up shots she had done for a recent wedding and the look of the church was absolutely gorgeous.  I was impressed with how she focused on the groom’s reaction when he saw his bride for the 1st time walking down the aisle.  Believe me; other vendors mocked the idea of shooting that particular shot when I specifically asked them about their ‘vision’.  We watched video clips she had available and scheduled a follow-up at her studio.  She showed us a video she had recently shot and we were convinced that Video Network was the videographer for us.  She captured all the elements we wanted in our video.  She asked for any elements we definitely wanted her to depict and listened to our needs and wants. Marybeth did the pre-wedding shots of my bride getting ready.  She and her assistant arrived at the church in plenty of time, introduced themselves and began to set up.  At the off-site reception, Marybeth set up and began to shoot the interior before the guests arrived and continued until the last song was played.  Never once did she intrude on us or our guests, especially when the dancing began. When we returned from the honeymoon, she had a copy ready and wanted us to give her any changes needed to be made.  We asked for a few additional shots and a change to some music.  We received the finished copies complete with wedding pictures on the DVD front and back covers.  Marybeth was extremely easy to work with and more importantly easy to contact.  Her pricing is higher than others in the area, but after repeated viewings, it was definitely worth the money.  Marybeth, you did a first-rate job and a big thank you for giving us memories to last a lifetime.

Amy · Married on 06/22/2013

Mary Beth did such an amazing job on our wedding video. She captured every moment perfectly. I love watching our video and reliving the memory of our special day. Very easy to work with!!