17 Reviews for Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza Catering

Mediterranean (1)
No Pork (1)
Organic (1)
16 Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza Catering Reviews

Bruce & Grace were awesome! We hired Victoria's as our caterer for our wedding at the Catskills Mountain House. Bruce is an extremely humble and accomplished culinary chef. Ask him about his past experience! He has a clear love for people and a passion for food. The two came together perfectly for our wedding, not to mention the pizza is some of the best I have ever had. Our guests raved about the pizza! I hope we stay connected with Bruce & Grace. Genuinely great people with a fantastic business concept.

Profile Picture John, 6/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Bruce, Grace, and the whole Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza team were incredible. We hired Bruce for our New Year's Eve wedding. Bruce was flexible and offered his recommendations based on the size and feel we wanted to achieve with our wedding. The pizza is to die for. Bruce knows this, but my Father's side of the family is Italian and my uncle traveled from Italy for the wedding. He could not stop raving about how delicious the pizza was! If you're looking for catering that is memorable and flexible, look no further. The buffet set up was beautiful and everyone complemented the food. Bruce also allowed us to keep some of his equipment and return to him later since we had a cheese board setup late into the night, which was around the time he was leaving. Also, he was more than gracious with allowing us to come up to the shop in Bethel (from Brooklyn) to taste the different pizzas. Everything was fabulous and we cannot recommend him more highly. Thanks, Bruce & the Victoria's Team!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Vegetarian, Italian

bruce, grace, and the victoria's team is top-notch and the food they make is *DELICIOUS* - i can't say enough good things about how communicative, professional, and thorough they are. they catered our party and did not disappoint -- their pizzas were exceptional, both in variety and flavor. i highly highly recommend them.

Profile Picture k, 9/23/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

When we started planning our wedding, our number one "need" was to find a great caterer. After talking with countless options, we started to lose hope that we would ever find what we were looking for...then we found Victoria's. A little back story: we both went vegan over a year ago, and we decided early on that we wanted to share that with our guests on our big day. We figured of all days, our wedding was the one day where we shouldn't be the ones eating the side dishes while everyone else ate the main course! That left us with a big problem: how the heck do we serve vegan food to 85 guests who are far from vegan, and still have everyone raving about our wedding food? Answer: Victorias! The amazing thing is Victoria's isn't a "vegan" caterer, their options for catering go far beyond pizza. Bruce has such an extensive background in food that he didn't even hesitate when we asked what our options would be if we wanted a vegan wedding. After our first phone call we both knew we found what we had been looking for. Both Bruce and Grace were so helpful and quick to respond to any questions or ideas we had. In the end they helped us to created an amazing cocktail and dinner, from the bruschetta to the custom pizzas, everything was just perfect. The food was INCREDIBLE, and the presentation was so beautiful and elegant. We had A LOT of skeptics between family and friends when they found out the menu was going to be vegan. Not kidding...our guests were coming up to us and APOLOGIZING throughout the night because they couldn't believe how delicious the food was! It's been almost a month since our wedding and we are still hearing friends and family say "oh my god your food was the best wedding food we've ever had!" Seriously, whatever you are dreaming of for your wedding menu, call Victoria's. We can't thank them enough for making our food dreams come true!

Profile Picture christa, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegan, Italian, Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Bruce and the team at Victoria's are amazing. I am still blown away by the service, food and professionalism. I am so grateful to them for making our wedding memorable. All of our guests are STILL talking about the truck. I highly recommend hiring them for any event. My husband and I plan to stop by sometime because we just love them and their pizza. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Samantha, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Victoria's catered our welcome dinner deep in the Catskill mountains, and went above and beyond to provide DELICIOUS pizza that accommodated the various dietary restrictions of our family (celiac, dairy-free, vegetarian, etc). Each pie was made fresh and served immediately, though few pies actually reached the buffet table as our guests eagerly sought out server bringing each fresh pie. Bruce and Grace were amazing to work with - we highly recommend them for any catered event that they're willing to drive to!

Profile Picture Alyra, 7/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Italian, Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Delivery, Set Up

We need to go back to their main shop in CT to eat more ASAP! Bruce and his team entertain and speedily deliver the best pizza pies and food- people were surprised by out food choice, then could not stop complementing how it was soooo delicious! Great wedding food truck and truly a joy to work with- so helpful and wonderful, seamless service all around! Best, Christie and Pat

Profile Picture User6040594, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Italian, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations

Bruce & the Victoria’s Wood Fired crew were amazing at our wedding! We’ve gotten nothing but compliments from our guests on the pizzas (of course), as well as the cocktail hour carving station and brownie desserts. They absolutely hit the nail on the head for making something fun and joyful feel upscale at the same time. This was no surprise at the wedding, because Bruce invited us to his place in Connecticut before we finalized our contract and made several pizzas for us to try. We were blown away, and it was easy to go into the wedding confident that our guests would be too.

Profile Picture Jen, 6/3/17, 1 Review
4.7

They were amazing, the service and pizza were impeccable.

Profile Picture User7232546, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

We hired Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza to host our wedding in the Hudson Valley. Bruce was so flexible with us and had several different options to make our day unique to our style. His food is amazing and fun. Everyone at our wedding was raving about the food. The pizzas are outstanding and their gluten free pizza is the best that I have ever had. They have a variety of different catering options to suit your special day. I highly recommend Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza! Jodie & Mark Catrambone

Profile Picture Jodie, 9/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

We had Victoria's cater our welcome dinner in Catskill, NY and it was a flawless event. We were able to enjoy every minute of the party knowing we had the incredible staff from Victoria's taking care of everything. The staff was accommodating, professional, and delivered some AMAZING food. From the delicious salad and appetizers to the incredible pizza (absolutely one of the best pizzas I've ever had--and I live in Brooklyn!), everything was perfect and a ton of fun. Everyone loved the wood-fired oven on the property and the gelato desserts were the perfect way to top it off. Bruce was great during the planning process and we created a great menu for our guests. Everyone was going on and on about how great the food was and everyone wanted to take some home with them!!! Victoria's is fantastic--thanks for a great event!!

Profile Picture Megan, 6/18/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Italian, Gluten Free

The first time I called Victoria's Pizza to inquire about booking them for my wedding, the owner Bruce spoke to me on the phone for 45 minutes explaining various options in a totally casual and non pressurized manner. I felt comfortable with him from the get go.

Throughout the entire planning process Bruce kept in contact as needed to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted come our wedding day.

Victoria's Pizza exceeded our expectations. The pizza was delicious and received rave reviews from our guests. The clam pizza was phenomenal, I could eat that every day!

Towards the conclusion of the wedding Bruce even offered to help us cut our wedding cake which was a truly classy gesture.

Kellie and I are thrilled with the service provided, and you would be well served using Victoria's Pizza for your event.

Profile Picture Brian, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our son was married in September 2015 and we had Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza cater the rehearsal dinner at Stoneover Farm in Mass. Being from southern CT, I could not find a pizza truck in our area to accommodate us, but alas on line I found Victoria's and never regretted a moment since first contacting them.
I can't say enough good things about Bruce and his crew. Bruce was so easy to work with, always prompt and staying on top of things before hand. The day of the party, the truck pulled up and they went right to work. The set up was fantastic and professional. Bruce and his crew were helpful, not intrusive but polite and welcoming. And did I say the pizza was fabulous?? All the food was wonderful!!! . I would not hesitate to recommend or use them again. They made a very special time for us just perfect!!!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Dessert, Family Style, Server(s), Italian, Nut Free, Clean Up, Set Up

In New York City, you can spend THOUSANDS of dollars to cater a wedding. My husband and I set out to defy the odds, and get great food at a much more reasonable price. ...AND WE DID!!! Just one state over in Conneticut!
Bruce Lyon gave up hours of his time one evening, to talk me through his menu top to bottom. Him and his lovely wife Grace then welcomed us into their home, and cooked us the most delicious pizza dinners we've ever had. We were sold immediately.
At the wedding, all of our guests were RAVING about the food. We were concerned that people may judge us for having a pizza dinner at our wedding, but not a single person thought it was anything less than perfect.
We were able to "fancy" it up in the cocktail hour by serving filet mignon, and chicken skewers (along with a variety of veggie and anti-pasto platters). But people are STILL talking about the main event, those pies. SOOOOOOO yummy!!! Bruce was beyond accommodating of all dietary needs, and everyone left completely satisfied.
I can't recommend them enough! The personal attention, impeccable service, and of course...that delicious, delicious food.

Profile Picture Karen , 7/27/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering

Looking for something new that will wow your guests? Tired of the sit down chicken, beef, fish entree? Our recent experience with Victoria's Wood Fired Pizza catering was beyond our expectations! Bruce and his staff were exceptional from the planning phase right though the presentation the day of the wedding! The compliments from our guests were constant and I only wish that this venue was local! Thanks to the staff for making my daughters wedding one to remember and to be talked about!

Profile Picture Kathy, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My fiance and I were determined to have a pizza truck at our wedding. We were married up in Catskill, NY and other trucks either wouldn't come up that far, or were charging ridiculous fees (one quoted in the price of a flatbed to cart the pizza truck!) but after much searching, we found Bruce who was like Manna from Heaven!

He was quick to respond to all of our emails and we felt like he was genuinely excited about our wedding which kept us at ease during the whole planning stages. Victoria's was based out of CT, and unfortunately we didn't even get a chance to try any of the pizza before the big day, but based on the menu we were pretty confident that it would at least be decent. We were wrong. It was INCREDIBLE.

The day of went without a hitch. Bruce had already scoped out our site and had a seamless setup. When the pizza came out, you could see everyone sniffing the air and turning their heads and everyone mobilized to the table immediately. Being the bride, I got two slices right away and they were HEAVEN. The whole time I was jumping around saying hi to everyone, almost everyone mentioned how amazing the pizza and food was! I didn't even get to try the salad and gelato, but almost two months later I am still hearing all the positive feedback. Bruce and his staff were incredible beyond words and we can't wait to throw another party and have them back!

Profile Picture Tanja, 9/6/14, 3 Reviews