Victoria's Garden Reviews

6 | Anaheim, CA

6 Reviews for Victoria's Garden

• Princessa

Charlene · Married on 09/04/2015

Celi is an amazing floral designer with the ability to create arrangements that matched our vision perfectly. She communicates easily and efficiently. She is very budget friendly and our wedding flowers far exceed our expectations. The Bride Bouquet was exactly what we wanted and dried great after the wedding. She was able to use the ceremony flowers for the reception and saved money in the process. You can tell she is in this business because she loves what she does. She handled last minute changes with ease and answered endless questions from us. We received wonderful compliments from our guest and the flowers showcased beautifully in our pictures. We highly recommend using Celi and Victoria’s Garden, you will be so thankful you did.

Sent on 10/06/2015

Christina · Married on 05/29/2015

Celi was the best!!! I was unsure what I wanted included in our package and had her do a few invoices and she was so accommodating. She was able to do a sample centerpiece for our food tasting which was so great. Our bouquets, corsages, and centerpieces turned out better than I even imagined!!!!! SO happy with Celi and her beautiful arrangements.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Emily · Married on 11/16/2014

Celi was wonderful. She made our vision a reality.

Sent on 12/14/2014

Kate · Married on 10/25/2014

My wedding flowers were gorgeous!

Celi is so sweet and was such a pleasure to work with. She listened to all of my visions and then really implemented them better than I could have imagined.

I was so incredibly happy that I trusted her with our big day. I will definitely use Victoia's Garden again!

Sent on 11/25/2014

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

Celi is an amazing florist and she made my wedding beautiful! She's also a lot of fun to work with!

Sent on 07/23/2014

Gabriela · Married on 01/07/2017

My venue included centerpieces with their packages, so they exclusively work with Celi/Victoria's Garden. I could have chosen another florist for my bouquet, boutonniere, etc. but I would have been crazy to do so. From the moment my mom and I met Celi, we were confident she would give us what I wanted. She was very sweet and understood my vision. I met her a second time at my venue and she gave us an example of what the centerpieces would look like. They were so beautiful I wanted my wedding to happen asap so I could see what they looked like on our tables. Leading up the wedding, I was getting anxious about what my bouquets would look like. I wanted it to be "gardeny" and that's exactly what she gave me. I've gotten a lot of compliments on my bouquet when I show pictures. She also created beautiful alter and pew arrangements. She is truly talented!

Sent on 06/17/2017