Victoria's Floral Design Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Julia L. Married on 10/03/2021

Gorgeous flowers and great team!

We worked with Taylor from Victoria's Floral Designs - she was so helpful in answering all of my questions and put together gorgeous arrangements from photos I sent her. I was so happy with the flowers! I received lots of complements on our chuppah flower arrangement in particular. A huge thank you to Taylor and Victoria's Flowers for helping bring my vision to life!
    Tami Married on 10/02/2021

Daughter’s Wedding

Alisa is the very best. She coordinated my daughter’s wedding with professionalism and precision. Words cannot express my gratitude for Alisa!
    Sarah Married on 09/11/2021

Stunning Flowers

The flowers were STUNNING! I was so happy with everything and how the bouquets turned out. I would highly recommend!
  • Molly
    Molly O. Married on 10/05/2020

Beautiful, memorable flowers that fit our style perfectly!

Alisa at Victoria's designed the bouquets, boutonnieres, bride and flower girl flower crows, and altar decor for our COVID-elopement recommitment ceremony in October, as well as coordinating tux rentals for the groom and ring bearers. The flowers were simply AMAZING. We've heard from several people who saw the photos that it was the most unique and memorable bride's bouquet they've ever seen. Moreover, we unexpectedly slipped our event out a day due to cruddy weather, so the flowers all had to look perfect two whole days after pickup -- and they were still flawless. Affordable, amazing design, friendly staff -- can't recommend highly enough. Thanks, Alisa and Victoria's!
  • I
    Isabelle T. Married on 07/19/2020

Amazing service!!

Victoria's Floral Design went above and beyond to provide us with gorgeous wedding florals at a reasonable price! The team at Victoria's was easy to communicate with and were able to help me identify exactly what I wanted for my boquet with a few guiding questions. They created a flower crown for me that exceeded all my expectations. They also created a small flower wand for my niece and tiny boutonnieres that clipped to my nephew's shirts with magnets instead of a pin so they didn't get poked! You can tell they have done this before. To top it all off, when we decided two weeks before our intimate wedding to have our wedding dinner catered at our Airbnb in place of going to a restaurant, Victoria's had no problem arranging beautiful greenery, candles, and a cake topped with florals to decorate the table. 10/10 would recommend Victoria's.
    Amanda A. Married on 08/17/2019

Perfectly gorgeous!

We worked with both Jenna and Alisa for flowers and additionally DOC services. They were a Godsend! Super easy to work with. Jenna was such a dream to bounce ideas off of and our bouquets came out exactly how I told her I wanted them. She worked closely with us (via email as we live out of state) to achieve our idea and keep within our budget at the same time.
    Alisa was a dream come true the day of! She was such a stress relief- couldn’t have done it with out her. *thanks for helping with my bustle!!!*
    If I had to do it again (or have any upcoming events in the area) I would go with Victoria’s Floral Design again -hands down!! Amazing!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 06/29/2019

Beautiful!

Living about four hours away from our wedding destination at the Homestead, we needed to make sure communication was key in choosing the right florist for our wedding. Jenna and Alisa were incredible and brought our vision to reality. The flowers were more beautiful than I could’ve imagined and they never pushed us to go above and beyond our requests. They were easy to work with, flexible, organized, and the flowers were gorgeous!
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 06/08/2019

Beautiful florals and amazing coordination!

Jenna and Alisa were absolutely amazing! Jenna perfectly understood my vision for our florals, and created the most beautiful arrangements for our wedding! Alisa was our day-of coordinator, and I can honestly say our wedding would not have gone as well as it did without her!! She is absolutely amazing and made sure that every single detail went smoothly. We planned our wedding from out-of-state, and they were so wonderful with helping us plan. I cannot thank the team at Victoria's enough!!
  • Jason
    Jason A. Married on 05/31/2019

Fabulous Floral Designers!

Victoria Floral Design provided decorations for our wedding at The Homestead Resort. The staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and talented. They took our requests and provided some creative flare of their own. These folks are the best of the best, we highly recommend them for your floral needs!
    Brittany Married on 09/22/2018

Outstanding service!

This business is outstanding! Amazing customer service, and always professional. Jenna is fabulous, my husband and I were blown away with the level of service she provided, there wasn’t anything she said no to, and she was available at practically all hours of the day, and always responded back promptly! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, and she was a big part of making it so magica! We would recommend Victoria’s Floral Design to anyone and everyone!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Brittany, It was a pleasure working with you and your family! We are so pleased that your day was magical with the help from Jenna! Many thanks! Victoria's Floral.
    Mariha B. Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Flowers, Affordable Prices, Exceptional Service

Jenna was so easy to work with, she really has an eye for design, paired with Victoria's experience they made my elopement unforgettable. When I consulted I mentioned a couple flowers I liked & left the rest to them, they chose the colors, the flowers, & designed an arrangement & bouquet that was as unique & perfect as my ceremony. They included beautiful greenery wreaths that adorned my dogs as well. They had no problems staying within my budget & they were very quick to respond & keep me up to date on any changes that may have came about or new ideas they had. I love this floral shop so much I used it for my wedding, my brother's wedding, & go back often to browse their gorgeous array of unique gifts.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Mariha, thank you for your kind words. We are so happy you loved your arrangements and that your day was beautiful! Thank you for choosing Victoria's Floral!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 08/18/2018
    Oh my god. I can't even begin to say how beautiful our flowers turned out for our wedding. Victoria's Floral Design nailed it! They understood exactly the vibe we were going for and took it from there. I knew I could trust them wholeheartedly, and I they didn't disappoint. I mean, how gorgeous are these arrangements? They made the wedding! Thank you, gals!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Lauren! Thank you for sharing your photos! Your day was spectacular, thank you for allowing Victoria's Floral to be a part of your big day!
    Kathleen Married on 06/30/2018
    ad the BEST experience working with Victoria's for our wedding flowers. We got so many compliments of how beautiful our bouquets and centerpieces were. We worked with Jenna who I felt really understood my vision and really brought everything to life. Would HIGHLY recommend. We also rented a few pieces of furniture and some draping. So glad we found them to work with.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Kathleen your photos are beautiful, thank you for sharing! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Thanks again for choosing Victoria's to be a part of your wedding day!
    Colleen Married on 09/16/2017
    WOW! That's all I can say about Victoria's Floral.

We mostly worked with Jenna, who was responsive, organized, friendly, and brought a lot of good ideas to the table. She took my Pinterest page and just ran with it! My flowers came out BETTER than Pinterest! I had multiple people tell me they were the prettiest wedding flowers they've seen. I couldn't get over how pretty and unique my flowers were!

Jenna had a few vacation days (well deserved!) the week of my wedding, and on those days I worked directly with Victoria. She went out of her way to make me happy. She called me the week of the wedding just to let me know all the flowers arrived and looked good, and she also texted me pics of my bouquet the day before. They also delivered everything ahead of schedule, which I appreciated because it was one less thing to worry about.

Thank you Victoria and Jenna! You have an excellent business going, and you made me SO happy on my wedding day!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Colleen! We are so happy to hear you loved your flowers. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Victoria's Floral to help with your big day!
    Jennifer Married on 09/02/2017
    Victoria's went above and beyond on everything they did. Everything turned out perfect and more beautiful than I had even imagined. They were a pleasure to work with as well. They were both very personable and professional. I would highly recommend them to everyone! They made my day look like a fairy tale.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Jennifer thank you for sharing your beautiful photo! So glad that Victoria's Floral was able to be a part of your magical day!
    Lauren Married on 08/26/2017
    Victoria's Floral did such a wonderful job at executing our vision perfectly! Jenna was awesome to work with and really helped guide us throughout the whole planning process. The end result of everything coming together was SO BEAUTIFUL! It was such a special moment to see all of the flowers for the first time, and my bouquet was truly gorgeous. They did an outstanding job and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Lauren, thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear your day was beautiful! Thanks again for choosing Victoria's Floral.
    Hannah Married on 07/15/2017
    Victoria's Florals did such a perfect job with my wedding flowers and really listened to what I wanted! If you're getting married in Northern Michigan-- use them. They are incredibly kind, hard working and professional people!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Hannah! We are so happy that we were able to bring your vision to life! Thank you for allowing Victoria's Floral to be a part of your big day!
    Joyce Married on 07/08/2017
    Jenna, at Victoria's Floral Design, was a joy to work with in planning our daughter's and new son-in-law's wedding. She provided many ideas for both the ceremony, and reception and dinning venues. She worked well with the given color palette of the wedding, and was able pull together the appropriate seasonal flowers that would stay fresh for the entire day, and beyond. She was, also, very patient and flexible with changes we made during the planning process. The flowers for the entire event were absolutely beautiful. We would definitely use Victoria's Floral Design for any of our future needs, and would definitely recommend them to anyone who might need their services.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Joyce, it was a pleasure working with your family. We are pleased to hear you were happy with all the arrangements and that you were able to enjoy them even beyond the wedding. Thank you for choosing Victoria's Floral, we look forward to seeing you again.
    Deborah Married on 07/08/2017
    Victoria's listened carefully to all of our wishes and ideas. The flower arrangements were exquisite. Our wedding planner helped with linens, china, draping, glassware, beautician, catering - everything we needed. The day proceeded perfectly with their supervision, set-up and take down. The transformation of the indoor conference room for our reception exceeded all our expectations.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Deborah, Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to hear that your day was perfect with the help from Victoria's Floral. Thanks again for allowing us to be a part of your big day.
    Cortney Married on 06/03/2017
    This was the best part of planning my day! And, the day of my wedding, I was so overjoyed by my beautiful bouquet I was in tears. Everything from they way they designed to delivery is perfect! The flowers matched everything perfectly. Such great memories!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you Cortney. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Thanks again and well wishes, Victoria's Floral.
    Sarah Married on 06/03/2017
    I highly recommend Victoria’s Floral and would choose them again in a heartbeat. Jenna was great to work with! She helped me narrow down my ideas from my pinterest and figure out what would work within my budget. I was worried I would feel overwhelmed but I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. The team was very accommodating and patient with me even when I had a pinterest fail and had a change in direction for the centerpieces a week before the wedding. The centerpieces, boutonnieres and bouquets turned out amazing and special. The flowers and green were beautiful and lasted for a long time after the event.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Sarah, we were happy to help with all your wedding needs. Victoria's Floral design team is pleased to hear you loved your floral arrangements and that you were able to enjoy them even beyond the wedding. Thanks again for choosing Victoria's Floral
    Allison Married on 10/03/2015
    The flowers we got from Victoria's were beautiful, and they were a great price. The staff was so helpful, and I loved the experience I had through them. Definitely would recommend!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Allison! We loved being part of your wedding and are happy you enjoyed our flowers and service! Happy Holidays!
    Paula Married on 09/19/2015
    I absolutely loved working with Chelsea and her team. She made planning so easy and enjoyable. I was so impressed by her creativity and passion. She was an absolute joy to work with and would choose Victoria's again with no hesitation. I highly highly recommend them.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for choosing Victoria's, Paula!!! Best wishes!
    Dorethea Married on 06/13/2015
    Victoria's flowers were great! I emailed their wedding coordinator ideas for what I wanted, and the flowers turned out better than what I had imagined. The flowers were artistically designed to compliment my wedding style and to reflect me. I definitely recommend them to other brides-to-be.

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for your recommendation, Dorethea! We are thrilled you loved our floral designs and were happy with our service! Best wishes!
    Kali Married on 10/05/2013
    You will not go wrong choosing Victoria's Floral!!! Our flowers turned out absolutely beautiful and Victoria and her staff made the process so easy. I had an initial vision in mind of what I wanted for the flowers, but didn't really know where to begin or how to pull everything together. By showing some of my likes and dislikes and describing the overall feel that I wanted they were able to put together exactly what I wanted. We communicated through email frequently they were great at staying on top of things and working with any changes I wanted to make. I gave a budget that I wanted to stay within and they made sure to stick to that. I couldn't be any happier with any aspect of using Victoria's Floral for our wedding; they completely exceeded mine and my husband's expectations and were given many compliments by our guests!!

Victoria's Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much, Kali! It was a pleasure to bring your dream visions to life. Best wishes to you and yours!