Victorian Seasons Flower Reviews

Victorian Seasons Flower 5
Victorian Seasons Flower 6
Victorian Seasons Flower 7

Alison · Married on 09/23/2017

Jo Lynn was wonderful to work with! I spoke with what felt like 20 different florists around the Triangle, b/c beautiful flowers were so important to me, but I also didn't want to (and simply couldn't) spend a fortune on them. From our first conversation, I was at ease with Jo Lynn and really felt that she got my vision AND would be respectful of my budget. (I can't say the same for many of the others I spoke with!)

Throughout the decision-making process, she came ready with recommendations and helped me find creative cost savings. For instance, she suggested that I simply buy certain materials on my own and provide to her, to save on rental fees. She also was flexible in allowing us to drop the vases back off with her on our own to skip the late-night pick-up fee from the venue. I really appreciated those sorts of things. Not to mention, she was just super friendly and pleasant to talk to the whole way along!

And, of course, ultimately everything turned out beautiful. So if you're struggling to decide on a florist, I highly recommend Jo Lynn. Especially if you're a budget (not cheap -- value-seeking!) bride like I was; she will take good care of you and make those dollars stretch to ensure your day is as beautiful as you are envisioning.

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Victorian Seasons Flower 12
    Victorian Seasons Flower 13
    Victorian Seasons Flower 14

Kris · Married on 09/03/2017

We had a wonderful experience with the professionals at Victorian Seasons. Jo Lynn was attentive to my daughters wishes for all of the bouquets and centerpieces for her wedding. I could go on, but suffice it to say that I would highly recommend Victorian Seasons.

Sent on 09/06/2017

Anna · Married on 07/22/2017

Jo Lynn was absolutely fantastic throughout the wedding planning process. She worked with us to figure out exactly what we wanted for the day. When things later changed, she was so flexible and kind in talking through all of the options. We were thrilled with the final result and would happily use her services again or recommend them to anyone in the area!

Sent on 07/26/2017

K · Married on 05/28/2017

Jo Lynn was excellent at responding to all of our requests and staying within our budget, which other florists we met with were unable to do. It is very intimidating not knowing what your flowers are going to look like until the day of your wedding, but we were not disappointed and were very happy with how well everything turned out.
    Married May 2017

Sent on 06/22/2017

Laura · Married on 03/25/2017

Flowers were gorgeous! VS used their expertise to advise me on what flowers and pieces would give me the most bag for my buck, while capturing the style I was looking for. I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/22/2017

Leah · Married on 09/04/2016

I wore a flower crown in my wedding, and it made me feel more beautiful than anything else I've ever worn. It was delicate and magical, everything I wanted. The crown, and the other arrangements, all smelled not just floral, but fresh like evergreens. Jo was so wonderful to work with, and made sure she knew my budget before she came up with her lovely design ideas. If you're getting married anywhere near Victorian Seasons, don't think about going anywhere else for flowers. It just wouldn't be worth it. So glad I found them for my wedding!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Barbara · Married on 08/12/2016

Jolynn and Victorian Seasons was amazing to work with for my wedding! Her prices beat out everyone in the area and my centerpieces were absolutely gorgeous! She definitely exceeded my expectation! Her amazing personality put the icing on the cake! Thank you so much Jolynn for making my vision come alive!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/29/2016

The last ranking of flexibility had to be the biggest virtue of Victorian Seasons. My daughter's centerpieces were all unique on every table, and Jo Lynn worked with each table individually to order the flowers accordingly. Our table pieces were the talk of the night! The flowers, the bouquets, and the care that we were given were by far superior to any other florist I have ever worked with.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Wow, Jo Lynn did a FANTASTIC job! It was beautiful, and exactly what I dreamed about. Her little touches of detail was amazing. I loved her, and she was so sweet, thorough, and fun! I provided peacock feathers, and she incorporated them with such beauty. Thank you so much!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Cherisse · Married on 10/17/2015

Some brides have everything figured out years before even the day of their engagement however, that was not the case for me. It took me forever to figure out my colors for the wedding and even how I wanted to decorate my wedding and reception. Fortunately I met Jo Lynn. My wedding coordinator gave a few florist/decorators in the area to interview with. When I met Jo Lynn I knew I was done looking. I clicked with her immediately. She is so easy to talk to. She is a great listener. I appreciated her honesty and I felt like she was able to understand my style and what I was looking for after speaking with her the first time. She has quality flowers and she is so creative. She can make flower arrangements look so unique and beautiful! I loved how she incorporated what she knew about my dress into the decorative theme for my wedding. She is cognitive of your budget when trying to create a vision for your reception. She is personable and very easy to work with. She was wonderful!

Sent on 04/26/2016

Alyson · Married on 10/16/2015

Jo Lynn did a wonderful job with our wedding flowers. A true expert and professional, she really helped put us at ease and was so pleasant and easy to work with. I know very little about flowers but Jo Lynn was able to understand and bring my vision to life. When my husband called to secretly request extra flowers for me and my bridesmaids as gifts, she went the extra mile to help with his surprise. I was especially pleased with the value - she respected and stuck to our budget while still providing us with beautiful arrangements. Highly recommend Victorian Seasons!

Sent on 11/13/2015

Marie · Married on 08/01/2015

Jo Lynn is just the sweetest person to work with throughout the entire process of wedding planning. She knows her flowers and was more than happy to work with my budget. She made everything very easy and was very reliable, and our bouquets, centerpieces, and other decor were stunning and exactly what I envisioned. Thank you so much, Jo Lynn!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Beth · Married on 06/12/2015

Jo Lynn knows flowers, and she is a joy to work with. I am so thankful for all she did for our wedding! She knew all of our vendors and locations very well. She is an expert and nailed our vision perfectly. She made our wedding so special!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Catherine · Married on 05/30/2015

I used Victorian Season for the flowers for my wedding. Jo Lynn was an absolute awesome person to work with! She listens to what you want and does a great job! I told her my budget from the beginning and she did a great job of sticking to that but still giving me everything I wanted! She is flexible, easy going, creative, and super nice. She is also on top of things- I would have forgotten to email her about my upcoming bridal portraits and would have been without a bouquet but she was proactive and approached me first! I would recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for their big day!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Shaunna · Married on 05/23/2015

JoLynn at Victorian Secrets was great! She was very quick to respond when I first reached out, and was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. I had a slightly lower budget when it came to the flowers, and she was able to stay right around what I wanted to spend. I also contacted her with short notice to the wedding date, and she went out of her way to fit me in for an appointment and to finalize the order in time for my wedding. My Bouquet was gorgeous (Blue Dendrobium Orchids, spray roses, purple and white stock), and she worked it out with the budget to have small centerpieces and flowers for the ceremony. I highly recommend Victorian Secrets!

Sent on 06/17/2015

Beverly · Married on 12/31/2014

JoLynn and her staff at Victorian Seasons could not be any better at what they do! My daughter's wedding bouquet was exactly what she wanted and was so beautiful! They are truly the easiest people to work with and this is the second wedding in 3 years that they have done for us. Both wedding flowers were completely different from each other and equally exceptional. I could not be more grateful to them for their service and care in making the wedding party and reception look so PERFECT.

Sent on 01/20/2015

Debbier · Married on 09/26/2014

My daughter used JoLynn and Victorian Seasons for her wedding flowers. They were absolutely beautiful. After a couple consultation meetings with JoLynn and hearing what my daughter liked and didn't like, the flowers she designed were exactly what my daughter wanted. When my younger daughter gets married, I'm definitely going to use Victorian Seasons.

Sent on 12/30/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/31/2014

Jo Lynn was fantastic. She created exactly what I wanted and worked very hard to stay with in my budget. I was very happy with my wedding and reception flowers.

Sent on 10/03/2014
  • Becca

Becca · Married on 07/12/2014

JoLynn and Connie were incredibly easy to work with and did exactly what we were looking for! They were very accommodating as myself or my mother emailed or stopped by the shop with questions or concerns. We loved our reception flowers and the bouquets were perfect. I would highly recommend Victorian Seasons for affordability, quality of service and communication. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/20/2014

Susie · Married on 04/12/2014

Jo Lynn met with me several times to make sure that we had just the right flowers for the wedding. She made several suggestions that made for beautiful bouquets and centerpieces. She was relaxed and calm. Most importantly, the flowers were incredible. They were in perfect shape, delivered on time in the arrangements we had requested, and even more beautiful than I thought they would be.

Sent on 04/14/2014

A · Married on 10/06/2013

Flawless, and Jo Lynn and her staff are a delight to work with.

Sent on 10/09/2013

We used Victorian Seasons for our wedding flowers and they were fantastic. JoLynn was a pleasure to work with, such a warm, passionate person. I am not particular about flowers, so I showed her a few pictures and then gave her creative freedom. Well that was the best decision I made because when you give an artist creative freedom, they create a masterpiece. The centerpieces, bouquets, arbor, boutonnieres, flower girl wreath and cake were stunning. They were responsive, worked with our budget, and delivered everything in a timely manner on our special day. I would highly recommend Victorian Seasons to anyone!

Sent on 11/02/2013

JoLynn at Victorian Seasons was so great to work with! She met with me multiple times, and made sure everything was how I wanted. She was great in working with a budget, and the flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Christin · Married on 07/13/2013

I had a vision but not a lot of details when I arrived to meet with the florist on the first occasion. She listened to me and then before I knew it, she spelled out the whole thing and the resulting arrangements, bouquets and reception/cake decor were better than I could have imagined. Victorian Seasons staff are hard-working, creative and "seasoned" professionals whose floral masterpieces really made my wedding come to life.

Sent on 07/29/2013