Victoria Pictures Reviews

Victoria Pictures 3
Victoria Pictures 4

Amanda Mcallister · Married on 06/30/2018

Amazing Photographer

Victoria Pictures went above and beyond the day of my wedding! They not only took pictures, but also keep the day moving!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Great family and wonderful bride and groom! Fun pictures with the wedding party! Cant wait to take more pictures!

Carolyn · Married on 04/14/2018

Amazingly awesome

Torie is amazing! Her photos are beautiful and she is worth every penny!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Such a great group of wedding attendants and family! Thank you for having Victoria Pictures for your day!

M · Married on 01/20/2018

Torie is an absolute dream to work with! She not only took AMAZING pictures, she kept us on schedule and ahead of schedule the whole day without making us feel rushed! She got photos of EVERY guest and didn't miss anything that happened. Her pricing is more than fair, you get your money's worth. I highly recommend using her for any of your photography needs.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Such a wonderful bride and groom. Great family! It was a beautiful day!

Judy · Married on 12/10/2017

Victoria is AWESOME! She is very personable, organized and takes amazing photos! She and Dan went way above and beyond our expectations.

Sent on 12/24/2017

Victoria Pictures's reply:

What a lovely couple! Such an intimate gathering of friends and family at the Front Porch! Much happiness to Judy and Brian!

John · Married on 11/03/2017

Victoria and Dan were EXCELLENT. I can not say enough good things about them.

Victoria is very detailed and doesn't just help you with the photography aspect of your wedding. She helped us in many aspects of the planning and timing of things at our wedding that we had not considered.

Amanda and I are very thankful to have been connected with Victoria and Dan. They gave us great pictures, were very personable, very responsive, very professional, and treated us like we were family.

We received our pictures in a very prompt manner as well!.

We would recommend Victoria's Pictures VERY highly.

Sent on 12/24/2017
    Victoria Pictures 5
    Victoria Pictures 6
    Victoria Pictures 7
    Victoria Pictures 8

Victoria Pictures's reply:

So many wonderful moments with this Bride and groom and their families! Best wishes for the future!

Coty · Married on 06/24/2017

Victoria is absolutely wonderful to work with! She is incredibly organized and helped keep our day on schedule and moving. I'm so glad she was part of our big day!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Victoria Pictures's reply:

A very relaxed couple with a fun group in the wedding party!

Brittany · Married on 06/17/2017

Best photographers ever! They were so helpful during the whole planning process and the day of the wedding. I didn’t hire a wedding planner and didn’t have a bridal party and was clueless but Victoria was absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond and helped me with anything and everything! The pictures, photo album and video all fabulous. I can’t wait to use them again in the future!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Victoria Pictures's reply:

A beautiful couple, beautiful family, and beautiful venue. So happy to help her and capture the events on this special day!

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2017

Victoria's photos are lovely, and she has an excellent sense of artistry and professionalism in her process. My husband and I had zero experience in weddings -- both of us are the first in our families to get married -- so we had no idea what to expect (or what to DO, in most cases) and it was a relief to have a seasoned pro around to say "Okay cool, how does [X/Y/Z] sound? You like that idea? Great! Follow me, let's do this." There were certain family members who had very detailed plans of their own -- whether or not WE wanted to go along with them -- which presented a thorny case of Family Politics™, but Victoria navigated that issue with far more grace than I would have in her shoes. We're both very impressed, and wish her the best of luck with future business.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Colleen and Ben were wonderful to work with! Beautiful family. Wishing them the very best in their life together!

Michelle · Married on 05/28/2016

She will give you everything you want. She knows exactly what to do even when you don't.

Sent on 07/11/2016

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Michelle and Rick had a beautiful Oriels wedding. Great fun.

Katy · Married on 05/14/2016

Victoria came in with a great understanding of weddings and helped our officiant run our rehearsal and day-of logistics! She made every effort to get to know those in the wedding party, as well, so that she could use their names throughout the day! During the reception, both Victoria and her second photographer Colleen were right there with my groom and myself snapping photos! She put together a great photo book for us that really captured the ceremony that I have shared with many folks that were unable to attend or that wanted to re-live the day!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Thanks Katy. As large as your wedding party was, things went very well. Thanks for letting us be your photographersite and share your special day.

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2015

My pictures turned out awesome! Victoria was very professional and nice. She captured every special moment on our big day and didn't miss a thing. She was definitely fair with her prices, which is just an added bonus! I loved her and her work and would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/08/2016

Victoria Pictures's reply:

What a lovely family, both sides.

Chelsea · Married on 06/12/2015

Victoria was absolutely wonderful! She sat me down and we discussed all the aspects of my wedding and listened to exactly what I wanted. She was extremely professional! I would definitely hire her again! I had her second shooter in my bridal party, so she was the only one I had. Even still, she did a FABULOUS job! Definitely the one to choose :)

Sent on 07/14/2016

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Chelsea's pictures gave me the opportunity to be creative in my editting. Beautiful church wedding.

Morgan · Married on 05/23/2015

Her and her daughter were an absolute pleasure to work with. Would recommend her to anyone getting married :)

Sent on 06/24/2016

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Absolutely beautiful couple at a beautiful location. The wedding party was so much fun to photograph.

amber · Married on 10/18/2014

She is a sweet person who really cares about capturing your special day! She did great and she made sure she got all the money shots! She made sure she even got pictures that I didn't think of getting being so occupied myself! She directed everyone where to go and stand in a professional manor. She was even these to help me with my outfit when I needed it!! I would highly recommend Victoria Pictures to anyone....

Sent on 06/05/2016

Victoria Pictures's reply:

What better than a Halloween party wedding. The costumes and decorations were wonderful. Great fun, wonderful loving couple.
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/05/2015

Great Value & Nice Photographers

We had a fantastic experience with Victoria Pictures from the first consultation phone call. They met us at the venue when we signed the contract and were very organized. They arrived early on the wedding day and took 1400 photos over 6 hours. It was great to get them in digital format so we could easily share with our friends and family!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Victoria Pictures's reply:

Beautiful couple and a beautiful venue. The men in uniform make for beautiful pictures. Sword arch was cool!

Trust Victoria! She knows her stuff, uses charm to deal with with overbearing family members, and makes the whole process fun. I wanted to give her the full five stars but didn't think you'd believe me. I have no issues with her professionalism, responsiveness, or value. She arrived at our venue for the walk through before I did. Our wedding album is gorgeous and I can't recommend Victoria Pictures highly enough. I also adore anyone who can politely render my mother-in-law speechless while keeping a smile on her face.

Ricki · Married on 10/01/2016

Victoria and her team (Danny, Colleen and Michael) were amazing for my October 1st wedding. Once we signed the contract Victoria maintained contact with me throughout the months leading up to my BIG day. She was helpful in in mapping out a timeline for my day of photos and just an all around huge help with the small detail!

Despite the rain, we managed to push through and got some awesome photos in front of the CMM lighthouse.

The photo booth manned be Colleen and Michel was a huge hit! My guests loved the idea of being able to take home a piece of the wedding!

I would highly recommend Victoria for any event.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Victoria Pictures's reply:

What a great wedding at the Calvert Marine Museum. Lovely couple and a beautiful day all around, in spite of the little rain!

Victoria and her daughter did a lovely job shooting our wedding pictures! She was very easy to work with and well structured.

Joanne · Married on 07/02/2017

4.2
      3.5

Trust Victoria Pictures to get you the photos you desire! Great value! Very happy with the wedding photos.

4.2
      3.5

There was a little conflict between our Wedding Planner and Victoria at the beginning of the wedding. Victoria wanted us to stop while she went back to the changing room and picked up some equipment she forgot to bring. That was unprofessional. She should have been prepared. The hour before the wedding was crazy to begin with and was even more crazy when Victoria arrived and wanted to pull people aside for special shots. 1 or two would have been OK. Her pictures were fantastic but we did not get a picture of the entire wedding party together. We would have liked to have that.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Victoria Pictures's reply:

The organization of this wedding was lacking, when I tried to help it was not well received as if I didn't have the experience. She received all pictures requested.