Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Reviews

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 5
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 6
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 7

Eric · Married on 10/02/2010

Victoria did a wonderful job with our ceremony. We were expecting it to be wonderful, but she totally exceeded our expectations and the ceremony is something that me and my wife will never forget. She did a great job balancing all of our different religious backgrounds (we come from many multi religious families). She integrated many parts of our life stories into the ceremony. She was open to our suggestions while also making some of her own suggestions. We would strongly recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2010

Colleen · Married on 10/02/2010

Victoria was absolutely wonderful! She made our wedding ceremony completely personal and unique to me and my husband. I have received nothing but complements from friends and family on how perfect our ceremony was. I would recommend Victoria to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. A+++

Sent on 02/24/2016

Colleen · Married on 10/02/2010

Victoria was absolutely wonderful! She created a personalized and unique ceremony to suit my husband and I perfectly. She went out of her way to get to know us so that our personalities showed in our ceremony. Her attention to detail and eagerness to make our day the best it could be is indescribable. She is the best! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding officiant. Thank you Victoria for making our day perfect!

Sent on 02/24/2016

C · Married on 09/25/2010

My husband and I eloped this fall, and we couldn't have imagined a more perfect ceremony than the one Victoria created with us. She was thoughtful, sincerely, and eloquent and wove together a ceremony that reflected the two of us as individuals and as a couple. It was beautiful. We will certainly be calling upon her again when we renew our vows in the years to come.

Sent on 11/14/2010

Heather · Married on 07/24/2010

Victoria performed a wonderful ceremony for us! We had seen her in action before and knew that she would do a great job. We wanted to do a mixed faiths ceremony as my husband and I are not the same religion. Victoria tied in exactly what we wanted and made the ceremony very personal to us. We received many compliments on the ceremony at the reception and in the weeks following.

We met with Victoria almost a year before our ceremony and she kept in touch with us throughout the year (we lived out of state) and helped us put together exactly what we wanted. She was flexible and able to meet with us whenever we were in town.

I would definitely recommend her!!!

Sent on 08/16/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/23/2010

Victoria was amazing she took our love letters we wrote to eachother and made the wedding vows. They were perfect and shared our special story! Her delivery was OUTSTANDING!!!! We could have not asked for a better officiant. She took the time to get to know us as indivuduals and as a couple which truely had a direct impact on our Big day! We will be forever grateful!

Mr and Mrs St. John
    7.23.10

Sent on 08/03/2010

Suzanne · Married on 07/10/2010

Victoria O'Milne was the Officiant for our daughter Kristen's wedding on July 10, 2010. Victoria is a genuinely kind, caring, compassionate individual. She took the time to get to know the bride and groom prior to the ceremony, and then crafted a beautiful, magical marriage ceremony which reflected their individuality and backgrounds, as well as incorporating their own personalities into the service. Kristen's aunt became emotional while doing the reading, and Victoria sensed her nervousness and put her hand on Cindy's shoulder, which immediately calmed her so that she could complete the reading. Both families were pleased with the manner in which Victoria handled the ceremony, as well as the rehearsal the evening before the wedding. We received so many compliments on her work, but especially how personal the ceremony was for Kristen and Chad. We thank Victoria for making this day so memorable for us as our only daughter was married, and would highly recommend her to other prospective brides and grooms!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Kristen · Married on 07/10/2010

We were looking for someone who could create a ceremony that was personal, reflected our personalities and relationship, was unique, and made the guests feel involved. We were lucky to find Victoria, who was able to provide all of these things. We felt comfortable with her right away when we met with her. She met with us when we were able to meet, and we discussed our needs and wants. She will make the ceremony as religious as you would like it to be... we didn't want religion to play a big part in our ceremony. Victoria took it from there and created a beautiful ceremony for us that was exactly what we wanted. People came up to us after the ceremony and asked if we wrote our own vows, because they were that personal. We did not write out own vows, but Victoria had us write love letters to each other and we sent them to her. She then took our own words from our letters and created vows uniquely for us. Victoria printed out the love letters and had them waiting for us on our bed at the hotel after the reception, so that we could take some time as a newly married couple to read these letters and bring us back to each other after such an exciting day. That was really special. Victoria was great to work with, she gets back to you in a timely manner, she is professional, and we recommend her highly!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Sheila · Married on 06/19/2010

I came to Victoria a few months before our wedding after contemplating our unhappiness with the first officiant we chose. She responded immediately and went out of her way to make sure we were taken care of. I was very impressed with how smoothly everything went even on such short notice and during a very popular time for weddings. Our ceremony turned out beautifully and we received many compliments. I would highly recommend Victoria!!!

Sent on 07/07/2010

Victoria is wonderful to work with and creates a beautiful ceremony that is customized to you and your spouse. She has remained part of our family as she has since preformed blessings for both of our children. I would recommend Victoria to anyone in need of a wedding officiant.

Sent on 03/26/2016
  • F

Sherry · Married on 06/14/2010

Victoria was very helpful to my daughter and new son in law...Her service was very personal. As an added note, Victoria, officiated at a very dear friends wake and funeral. My husband and I were very pleased with her service there also.

Sent on 06/21/2010

Donna · Married on 06/05/2010

Victoria was incredibly flexible........I changed my wedding date 3 times!! She listened to all of our suggestions and feelings in regard to our ceremony and she offered her own. Our ceremony was personal, spiritual and tailored for us and our family. We have received so many compliments. Someone actually asked us if she was a family member. She took the time to get to really know us. The part of wedding that we wanted to get quickly through and weren't going to spend as much time on became the most important and the most memorable......I am so pleased that we all found each other. She is know an integral part of our love story....

Sent on 06/28/2010

Amy · Married on 05/07/2010

Victoria took time before our wedding to get to know us which helped her to perform a wonderful ceremony that was so personal and memorable to us. She helped guide us through the planning of our ceremony so it reflected our personalities. So many of our guests commented that it was the most beautiful ceremony they had attended. We really enjoyed working with Victoria and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/31/2010

The ceremony was one of the highlights of our wedding due to the hard work and professionalism by Victoria! Victoria made every aspect planning our ceremony easy, fun and meaningful. We thoroughly enjoyed meeting with her prior to our wedding day to plan a ceremony that would be just for us. The ceremony she created for us was so personal and meaningful and even exceeded our expectations! We had so many compliments on what a beautiful ceremony it was and many guests said it was the nicest wedding ceremony they had ever been to. All due to Victoria's hard work! We have recommended Victoria to many friends and family who have used her for their weddings and were equally thrilled. We would very highly recommend Victoria when looking for a wedding officiant. You will not be disappointed, we promise you!!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Dennis · Married on 04/30/2010

Victoria was great! She was able to guide us through the process and make lots of great suggestions. At the same time, she was very responsive and accepting of our thoughts. The end result was a ceremony that was absolutely perfect (as many of the folks present have told us) and reflected our personalities.

Sent on 06/16/2010

Chris · Married on 03/27/2010

Victoria was fantastic and very easy to work with. I couldn't have imagined our weddding ceremnoy with someone else.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Carla · Married on 03/27/2010

Wow! Victora was wonderful! Everyone at our wedding kept asking if she had known us for years, since her ceremony was so personal and specific to us. She knew the right questions to ask to find out just the type of service we wanted. We'd highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/12/2010

Danielle · Married on 03/06/2010

Victoria did a wonderful job at making our wedding ceremony perfect! She took the time to understand both of us as individuals as well as a couple. The vows she prepared for us were personalized so accurately, it was as if we wrote them ourselves. She created a one-of-a-kind, beautiful ceremony that we will remember warmly forever.

Sent on 04/11/2010

Nick · Married on 02/15/2010

Rev. Victoria was an answer to our prayer. We had no idea of the possiblities available beyond traditional church weddings and the lackluster civil ceremony from a JP. Her experience, expertise, and wealth of knowledge helped us create a ceremony which fit our exact family situation and included the spiritual essence we desired. Our relationship is a blending of families and she designed the ceremony to respect both the history of each family and the possibilities of the new family.

From a business perspective, she was more than prompt, very professional, and her delivery of the service was exquisite. She made the day the most special and memorable.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Eleanor · Married on 10/17/2009

Victoria did a phenomenal job with helping us to create our vows. The ceremony was intimate and meaningful. Our parents were honored and our children were included. Victoria was like a burst of sunshine filling the room.

For future brides - We have gotten so many comments on our beautiful wedding ceremony. With all the focus typically on the planning of the reception, Victoria makes the most important part of the wedding day, the ceremony custom tailored and especially memorable.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Greta · Married on 09/13/2009

My husband and I were married in September, 2009 by Victoria. I can't say enough about her, and how special she made our ceremony for us! She was beyond flexible, helping us find ways to make everything work for our dream ceremony. I had so many comments from guests on what a terrific job she did, and how they could tell that she really took the time to get to know us, and to put together something that would reflect us. I've watched my wedding video a few times now, and Victoria's ceremony brings smiles and tears each time - it was perfect!

She was available for any of our questions, very responsive and helpful. She became a friend during all of the planning, which made it so much more comfortable and wonderful!

I highly recommend her for any ceremony!

Sent on 11/20/2009

Stephen · Married on 07/25/2009

Victoria is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. The ceremony was exactly how we planned plus some. She met with my wife and I over coffee and gave us ideas on different things to incorirate into the ceremony that we absolutly loved. To be honest, she made the Wedding and I would not have done it any other way. She traveled as far out as Delansen for our wedding not to mention it was early in the morning. You won't find many people who would do that. She even let us incorporate my wife's aunt and uncle's vow renewals last minute so she kind of did a double wedding. When I asked her she loved the idea and did not hesitate to tell me yes she could do it. I would reccommend her to do anyone elses ceremony in a heart beat. Thank you Victoria!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Erica · Married on 07/03/2009

Victoria was the officiant for our wedding in July. She was absolutely amazing! The ceremony was prefectly tailored to fit my husband and I. All of our guests commented on how our ceremony was the best wedding ceremony they had been to because it was so personal and unique. It kept them interested the entire time, and went by so quickly because it was so good. Victoria created a ceremony that was not only religious and beautiful, but personal and relevant. Not only that, but when we got to our hotel suite at the end of the night, it was decorated by her and there was a copy of our vows and love letters that we had written to each other waiting for us! VERY ROMANTIC! When people ask us about our wedding, we say that one of our best decisions was choosing Victoria. We have absolutely no regrets and would not change a thing! Thank you, Victoria, for making our wedding day so PERFECT!!!
    Erica and Stephen
    Latham, NY

Sent on 12/14/2009

Jane Ann · Married on 09/27/2008

Rev. Victoria Milne married us in September 2008. I just can't express how well she was able to capture who we are and help us create a ceremony that was unique and perfectly expressed our love for one another and the coming together of our lives and families. Our family and friends are still talking about how beautiful our marriage ceremony was. Victoria has an amazing gift and we think any bride and groom would be blessed to have her officiate their ceremony.

Sent on 04/17/2010

Elizabeth · Married on 08/18/2007

Victoria was AWESOME!! She came recommended from another officiant I had contacted who had prior engagements on the day of my wedding. I called her and she was able to set up a meeting with us at our convenience. We only knew that we wanted a non-denominational ceremony and had little idea about what to include to make it a substantial and deep moment. She met with us for 2 hours to discuss our ideas, our plans and our lives, as well as give us her ideas about what we should do for our ceremony. She had two forms for us to fill out, one together, giving general information about ourselves, and one apart that asked about why we loved each other. In addition, she had us write love letters to each other that we gave to her. From these 3 things, she designed a ceremony and wrote vows that expressed who we were and why we decided to get married. It was a beautiful and unique ceremony and everyone in attendance at our wedding was touched by how personal it was.

Sent on 11/06/2007