Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant Reviews

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 6
Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant 7
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 09/19/2015

I think I can define Victoria as an angel! She is one of the most adorable person I've ever met. She is such passionate by her job that every time we spoke over the phone I felt more in love for my husband. She is amazing and really loves what she does. Since she was not available the day of our wedding, she worked with us during all the planning process, but on the big day we had Rev. Chuck who was also great and did an impeccable job! I recommend Victoria (and her team) and you actually should stop shopping around right now and book with her NOW! :)

Sent on 10/06/2015

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Karina, you and your groom, Joseph, have an amazing love story that fueled my passion and inspired me to create the ceremony that just had to be fitting for a love so beautiful. Your two hearts, that were brought together by destiny and opened so magnificently to each other, honored Rev. Chuck and I as we were part of your day and we look forward to your blessed future. Thank you for your kind words. Sending you both love. Victoria

Alisa & Michael · Married on 09/18/2015

Victoria went above and beyond to make our wedding day special and help the planning process go smoothly. Throughout the year we spent planning, Victoria met with us as much as we needed and was always available for any questions we had. On our wedding day it felt like a close friend was marrying us because of the relationship she had built. She had became such a part of the process and such a support that we have kept in contact even after our wedding and consider her to be a friend. We definitely plan to have her do baby blessings for us when the time comes! Both my husband and I were so happy that we had Victoria officiate but we weren't the only one's who noticed just how great she is, when we were going around to tables at our reception we kept hearing from our guests about how it was "the best ceremony" they had been to and "it really showed who we were as a couple". It is now a few months after and are still getting comments about how personal, special and unique of a ceremony it was! We can't thank Victoria enough and all we can say is that this written review doesn't even do justice to just how highly we think of her and the amazing job she does!

Sent on 11/29/2015

I was very pleased with the service. She went above and beyond and created an amazing ceremony personalized for my husband and me. She worked hard at creating the best ceremoney just like we asked. Some serious and some.funny.. I highly recomend her for everyone else. You will be very pleased.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Krista · Married on 09/04/2015

We are so happy we chose Victoria to perform our wedding ceremony. She spent a considerable amount of time learning about us as a a couple, which allowed her to deliver a beautiful and entertaining, personalized ceremony. She also encompassed important traditions that complemented both of our heritages. We along with our guests raved about the ceremony, it was absolutely perfect! ~Krista & Marcus

Sent on 11/30/2015

Kristina · Married on 08/15/2015

If you are having a wedding in the upstate NY/Adirondack area, Victoria is a must. From the very beginning, through our wedding day and after she's not only been there for us as an officiant, but provided us with support and guidance as two people planning to spend their lives together.

We were looking for a non-traditional ceremony but one that still incorporated some important Catholic traditions that meant a lot to our families, with an outdoor Adirondack flair. And believe it or not she was able to do it!

Victoria was involved from the very beginning. One of the most rewarding aspects of the entire process that we did not expect was the initial stages where Victoria got to know us individually as well as a couple. She "interviewed" us, if you will, on what we wanted in a marriage and a partner. Then, she had us set up a date night where we shared our answers to the questions with each other. It allowed us to begin our marriage openly and honestly, with a shared vision on how we were planning on living our lives after we were married.

She then asked us to write each other love letters and not to share them with each other. From these love letters, she constructed our vows. Saying the words we wrote to express our love for each other was so special and it took the pressure off of having to write and read our own vows. And after a long, crazy, wonderful wedding day we returned to our rooms to find our love letters on our pillows, scattered rose petals on our bed, and a bottle of wine with glasses on the night table.

We are so blessed to have found Victoria. She is truly a genuine person. We miss her as part of our daily lives but she still checks in frequently! We didn't realize we were getting someone who is so invested in her couple's happiness and dedicated to supporting us not just during our wedding day but really helping us prepare for the rest of our lives together. For that, we are truly grateful.

Kristina and Anthony Piscionere

Sent on 11/17/2015

Tina · Married on 06/27/2015

My husband and I didn't want an overly sappy or religious wedding. We wanted something heartfelt and personal that really was about us as a couple. We were going to ask a friend to perform the ceremony, but it seemed like a lot to ask and we wanted it done right. I read a lot of reviews from couples who worked with Victoria and they had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. As soon as we talked on the phone the first time, I felt an instant connection to her. She not only made me feel at ease about the whole process, but she didn't try to sell me on using her or make anything cheesy. Speaking to her felt so natural and easy, so it was easy to open up to her about our story. She constantly was checking in with us or giving us advice about any questions we had. She would find a reading and send it our way just because she thought of us. She was so amazing and became like a family member. When it came to our wedding day, she delivered everything she promised and more. Using our conversations and all the stories we told her about us, she created the most beautiful, personal and heartfelt ceremony. It exceeded my wildest dreams and although the ceremony is technically the most important part of the wedding, it often is generic and boring and no one really listens. All people usually are thinking about is when they can eat! Not the case at our wedding. The whole thing was amazing! It was funny and loving all at the right moments and the vows she helped my nervous husband write, took my breath away. Even the most macho guests at my wedding came up to me afterward and said how special our ceremony was and how much he enjoyed it! I can never thank Victoria enough for making such an important part of our lives so magical and special, but I hope this review is a start. I'm so happy she came into our lives.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Tina: You will always hold special place in my heart. Giving you a ceremony that exceeded your dreams and making the journey to the day fun and stress-free was my highest priority. I am so glad I could give you that. Thank you, too, for giving me the "best" seat in the house for watching you and Chris as you said your vows. It was my privilege to be able to help take what was in your hearts and put it into words for all to witness. PS: Can't wait to do your Baby Blessing someday!

Krista and Kyle · Married on 06/19/2015

We had such a great experience working to construct the perfect personalized wedding ceremony with Reverend Victoria! Given our diverse family backgrounds and personal beliefs and values, we were looking for something pretty specific for our special day, and Victoria hit it out of the park. We had a perfect day with a personalized, meaningful and fun ceremony that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. Our guests were blown away as well! Working up to the big day, Victoria was very flexible, responsive, and great to work with. She really took quality time to get to know us and our story, so we felt as if we had a close friend performing our ceremony. We were planning the wedding thousands of miles away from the event site, and Victoria helped us manage that effectively and pull together a truly special event. We would recommend Victoria to anyone looking for a personalized, unique, and incredible celebration. Thank you!

Sent on 10/11/2015

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Krista and Kyle were such a fun couple to work with. I was happy that I have a good planning process in place for long-distance couples: meeting face to face on-line, talking on the phone and e-mail that allowed me to create their special ceremony. I love to accommodate the complex schedules of my couples. One of our best meetings was at the airport. Krista and Kyle were surprised by my offer to meet them at the airport to plan before boarding their flight home after a busy weekend in town. Anything I can do to make the journey awesome, is what I love to do especially when the couple is as wonderful as Kyle and Krista!

Chelsea · Married on 06/15/2015

The ceremony is the most important part of your wedding–which itself is the most important day of your life! Every couple deserves to have a ceremony that is as beautiful and individual as they are. In other words, every couple deserves to have officiant, Victoria Milne.

We have heard countless praises from our guests that our wedding ceremony was so full of love, perfectly suited to our personalities, and that it showed off a unique side of our love story that most people hadn’t heard before. Victoria absolutely blew us away with the amount of love, effort, and detail she put into creating our one-of-a-kind ceremony.

As any married person can tell you, your wedding day goes by in a flash! With that in mind, Victoria began a tradition for us to remember the love and joy we felt on that day. During our ceremony, Victoria beautifully described the symbolism of the white rose, and we exchanged roses as our first gift to one another as husband and wife! Now, we give white roses to each other every anniversary (or just because!) as a symbol of our love.

We are overflowing with gratitude for Victoria, for not only creating the most beautiful wedding ceremony we have ever experienced, (seriously!) but for mentoring us and guiding us through the entire process. As I’ve said before, the ceremony, for many of us, is the most important moment of our lives! So I don’t say this lightly: Victoria is hands-down the best there is!

Sent on 02/05/2016

Crystal · Married on 06/13/2015

My review is a little late but I have to just have to let everyone know how wonderful Victoria was with our wedding. She really took the time to get to know us as a couple and our love story. She really made our ceremony personal to us. She was so friendly and really cared about making our day perfect. I highly recommend her, you will not regret having her introducing you as a married couple!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Crystal, thank you for the wonderful review. I suspect that you are reminiscing about your ceremony and special day. It is always the right time and never too late to cherish the memories. I will always remember you because of the relationship that I establish with my couples to create the day that truly reflects each unique love story. Every day, I will cherish the honor you gave me.

Nicholas · Married on 05/22/2015

Victoria did an Amazing job working with us to provide without a doubt one of the most memorable experiences of our lives. Her approach to the ceremony process was intriguing and unique compared to the stiff, traditional approach, and she helped create an environment where my wife and I were very comfortable in. I loved how we were also able to sit through much of the process as we didn't have to stand there uncomfortable and/or stiff for so long haha! Thanks you so much Victoria!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Jill · Married on 03/29/2015

Victoria was absolutely amazing! Right from the beginning! Our meetings with her were fun and insightful, her point of view is so appreciated. Her homework she gave to us really makes couples think about very important subjects in life. The wedding and our vows were such a huge surprise! She completely customized ALL of our vows, from our own words! And we had NO idea! It was perfect! Victoria is who set the tone for our wedding that this event was going to be anything but ordinary! We love you Victoria! Thank you for all you did. All of our surprises at our hotel room, and keepsakes, we will cherish these for a lifetime!
    XOXO
    Jill and Sheldon

Sent on 04/26/2015

Victoria O. Milne, Albany - Adirondack Wedding Officiant's reply:

Jill and Sheldon: It was such a great pleasure to meet you and get to know you and to guide you through the special journey to your wedding day. I will always cherish the looks on your faces and the expressions of your loved ones as I told your love story and officiated the ceremony that reflected your loving relationship. It was a delight, as always to work with the great staff at the Hall of Springs to make your dreams come true!

daniel · Married on 10/11/2014

Victoria was the perfect officiant for our wedding. She was so gracious and flexible. We did not want a traditional wedding ceremony and Victoria was happy to listen to our ideas and created a wonderfully unique ceremony that was heartfelt and moving without feeling hoaky. The day of the ceremony she was a calming force along with her husband Nick as we searched for wildflowers to hand out to our family and friends. She was truly able to capture the very essence of our relationship and express it through the ceremony. She made what was already a very special day even more memorable and touching. Each one of our friends and relatives present on that day have since commented on how beautiful the ceremony was and how accurately Victoria was able to embody the unique spirit and relationship that we share.

Daniel and Ashley Pardee

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • mrsp2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/04/2014

Recently married at The Sagamore Resort in Lake George. Victoria came to us by recommendation and we are VERY happy with the way our ceremony and wedding turned out. Having not met her until the day of the rehearsal all of our communication was texts, emails and phone conversations. She made it very easy but also took the time to get to know us so she could generate an AMAZING ceremony for us. The little details that she put together made us feel so special. She incorporated both our religious backgrounds and beliefs into the ceremony and our vows. It simply came out beautifully and everyone came up to us at the reception to tell us how much they ACTUALLY enjoyed the ceremony. It was the perfect start to our awesome day.

We highly recommend using Victoria for your upcoming wedding you will not regret it :)

Sent on 10/16/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

My husband and I originally wanted a friend to marry us because a) we are not religious and b) we felt that a friend marrying us would make the ceremony more genuine. When that didn't work out, we felt lost. Until we found Victoria.

What can we say about Victoria? Well, from first minute talking with her, we were at ease and smiling. And that's saying alot, because I was initially skeptical and concerned about working with a 'stranger'. She's a truly down-to-earth, funny, smart, caring, rare woman. She asks valuable questions, listens carefully, and shares her background, experience, and stories, all of which will make you feel confident that she's not only an excellent officiant, but also a special person. And she's got a great sense of humor!

Planning our ceremony went smoothly, even though we weren't sure what we wanted at first.
    From a few conversations, Victoria worked her magic to assemble the PERFECT ceremony, unique for us. We worked seamlessly with her to fine-tune it exactly as we preferred.

We wanted to write our own vows at first, but it proved more difficult than we thought. So Victoria suggested her "love letters" approach. She crafted our vows from our own love letters to each other. How beautiful it was to hear our own words and personalities in the vows as we said them aloud that day!

Our ceremony turned out to be my favorite part of our wedding (and we had an awesome reception!). Victoria arrived quite early to the ceremony site to double-check everything and when guests arrived, she welcomed and guided them. At one point during the ceremony, she included them! Everyone was laughing and engaged, it was incredible.

If you are seeking a custom ceremony that reflects your special love story, Victoria is the one for you. We'll always be grateful to her; she helped make our day more special than we could have ever imagined.

Thank you Victoria!!

Love,
    Nicole & Chris
    Married 9/20/14 in Windham, NY

Sent on 10/11/2014

rosemary · Married on 07/26/2014

We asked Victoria to be our officiant and couldn't have been happier with the ceremony. We both have children from previous marriages and she was able to include them in the service in a way that was relaxed but meaningful. She also included people that have since passed away but played an important role in our lives. She included a journey to reflect how we met and our lives leading up to the big day! We feel she touched base on everything we asked for and then some- if you are looking for a personal touch for your wedding-Victoria can make it happen!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Mike and Karen · Married on 06/28/2014

We are new to Schenectady, relocating from downstate in January 2014. We knew how we wanted our wedding to be but we did not know how to find someone who would make it the way we wanted. We got a list of officiants from City Hall and Victoria was one of the first ones we called. It was clear from our first telephone conversation that Victoria was everything we wanted. We wanted a civil ceremony with no religious references. Victoria was accepting of that.
    Victoria and Nick performed our wedding ceremony on June 28, 2014. The ceremony was customized to us and it captured our love story and devotion to each other as if they knew us for many years. They spent time with us to get to know us and what we mean to each other. It was clearly represented in the ceremony. It was everything we wanted it to be. They had our guests listening closely giving a few chuckles appropriately.
    Victoria performed a wedding prior to ours not too far away. She made a point to be at ours also and she and her husband performed our ceremony together. We were married in the Schenectady Central Park Rose Garden and the weather and ceremony was perfect. We feel we are blessed to have found Victoria so easily. She and Nick are the best!

Mike and Karen Tropeano

Sent on 07/02/2014

Daniel · Married on 04/19/2014

Our wedding ceremony was perfect - it was a true pleasure to work with Victoria. She understood exactly what we were looking for and offered multiple options for the flow of the ceremony as well as for the different elements. Throughout the entire process, she paid attention to details and was quick to pick up on all of the little things that were important to both of us. She was very helpful in finding exactly the right readings and the right unity element (we used piano keys!), demonstrating not only how much she understood what we wanted, but her creativity.

During the ceremony she told our love story and it seemed as if she had been there for the most important events! Several of our guests noted how she wove the tale throughout the ceremony. We were very pleased with how Victoria included elements to the ceremony that were also important to our guests. We even received notes from invited guests that were not able to make it, indicating they had heard how beautiful the ceremony was and were thrilled that there were aspects of both of our traditions included - especially the religious aspects.

Victoria provided comfort and guidance throughout the ceremony - both in ensuring that we knew what to do at every point in the ceremony through great communication and subtle cues AND in her warm, welcoming manner.

Lastly, we would like to add that since we planned our wedding from out-of-state, Victoria was amazing in ensuring all the details were taken care of - she was, in many ways, our wedding planner!

We would HIGHLY recommend Victoria to anyone looking for an officiant.

-Dan & Josh Pasquarelli

Sent on 04/29/2014

Laura · Married on 10/19/2013

Victoria performed a beautiful and personal ceremony for us! She was flexible, helpful and thoughtful. If you are looking for that unique ceremony that's perfect for your relationship, get in touch with her. Our guests couldn't say enough good things about how special it was!

Sent on 11/03/2013

Tara · Married on 09/15/2013

Victoria made our day so special! Our ceremony was personalized to us which amazed everyone at the ceremony! I am still getting phone calls & emails about how great the ceremony was!

Sent on 09/20/2013

I cannot express in words what a joy and privilege it was to work with Victoria. If you are looking for an officiant, do not look any further, Victoria is who you should choose. She was such a pleasure to work with and was always there to lead a listening hear and give amazing advice throughout the entire wedding process. Victoria took the time to met with my husband and I, learn about us, listen to our love story, and create an amazingly unique, personalized, and special ceremony. The ceremony was both our favorite part of the entire wedding day. She completely "Got Us" and had our guests crying and laughing. Victoria will always hold a special place in our hearts and I continue to talk to her even since the wedding has passed. She has a beautiful calm and peaceful way about her that is so admirable. I love to hear her opinion and advice. If you are looking for someone, please reach out to Victoria. You will absolutely not be disappointed. Best of Luck!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Stacey & Woody · Married on 03/10/2013

Victoria crafted a beautifully personal ceremony and was a joy to work with. We would highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/28/2013

Natalie · Married on 11/11/2012

Victoria made my wedding day so special. I am so lucky to have found her because everything about my ceremony was so personal, intimate and beautiful. Victoria is beautiful inside and out, and made sure everything about my ceremony was exactly what I wanted and more. She mabde my day even more special than I ever thought it could be. I can't thank her enough, and highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Diella · Married on 10/13/2012

Victoria made our wedding day, and the months leading up to it, absolutely perfect. She was always there to lend an ear if needed. Victoria planned our ceremony by listening to our ideas and having us answer questions about our relationship. She formed such a beautiful and breathtaking ceremony. She also made everyone feel so welcome and special. We ha a few bumps on our special day and Victoria helped to smoothe those our so that our day could continue flawlessly. Even after our wedding day, Victoria continues to check in on us and has offered up advice when needed. We would highly recommend Victoria as your wedding day officiant.

Sent on 10/27/2012

Kathleen · Married on 10/12/2012

As anyone planning a wedding knows, it'll go by in the blink of an eye. And true to form, our's did too. I feel like we met Victoria briefly and then BAM! rehearsal dinner. But I know that in the weeks between meeting Victoria and when she made us husband and wife, she put in so much work and so much effort. Our ceremony was uniquely our's. Everything said was somehow something that had come out of our mouth's, but put together so beautifully. Victoria combined Jamaican and Irish traditions with a slightly Catholic overtone and made it all flow together seamlessly. During the receiving line, everyone mentioned how beautiful and personal the ceremony was. We had some conversations with Victoria and she turned it into something unforgettable, what every wedding should be!

Sent on 11/10/2012

Audrey · Married on 09/22/2012

We feel so lucky to have found Victoria to perform our wedding ceremony. She created such a unique, personal, and touching ceremony- we couldn't have asked for anything more. She took the time to really get to know us in order to create our beautifully personalized ceremony. We have received so many compliments about it. She was so helpful and caring through the entire planning process. We truly feel that we have found a life long friend in Victoria!

Sent on 10/24/2012