Victoria Christophe Photography Reviews

4 Reviews for Victoria Christophe Photography

• ChukuOje

Chukuoje · Married on 01/05/2021

An Awesome Photographer to Work With

Victoria was a joy to work with and her photos of me proposing to my now-fiance were nothing less than beautiful. I greatly appreciate her flexibility and her willingness to both scope out locations for the photoshoot and to switch locations at the last minute (due to weather). I highly recommend her !

Sent on 02/05/2020

Mallory · Married on 10/06/2017

My fiancé and I had our engagement session with Victoria, and we are so glad we did! We were both pretty nervous about getting photographed, but she made us feel so comfortable and by the end we were having a blast! And the photos came out beautifully!
    To top it off, she came out to Ann Arbor to photograph us in one of our favorite places, and spent so much time with us that we had a huge set of amazing pictures to chose from. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 08/26/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/04/2016

Victoria did an amazing job photographing my wedding. We were very pleased to find someone who would take as *few* photos as we wanted (though we ended up with plenty). We were not looking to spend a ton, and really only wanted a few photos for frames in our home. The images were great, edited nicely, and are more than I hoped for. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Jamie C. · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Loved the experience!

She is so easy to work with and made the experience fun. Really great tips to capture good moments! We won our engagement session and I still felt like she treated us as if we were returning customers! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 01/23/2020