Victoria Ann Events Reviews

11 | Van Nuys, CA

11 Reviews for Victoria Ann Events

steve · Married on 09/15/2018

I was the DJ at an event that Victoria coordinated. I work with a lot of vendors and Victoria stands out as being everywhere and getting everything done to make the wedding a success. With all the demands coming from every direction she handles with it grace never get anxious. good job Victoria. see you at the next one.
    Sincerely steve elkins @ Moondance Production.

Seleria · Married on 02/14/2018

Victoria Events and Planning did an absolutely excellent job in planning and coordinating my 60th Birthday Soirée in only a few short weeks. Everything that Victoria promised me.,,,,she delivered it. The decor and blending of the color theme that I selected was simply beautiful creating a warm and festive environment. She valued my ideas, my input, my specific needs, and she offered me affordable alternatives as needed. It was a very elegant affair. Thanks Victoria for your creative mind and dedication to making my event one to remember.????I'm looking forward to working with Victoria in planning my next BIG event!!!!????
    ~Seleria Williams

Sent on 10/12/2016

Victoria Ann Events's reply:

Seleria! Thank you so much for your review! We loved being apart of your special birthday and being apart of the celebration and all of the love! We can't wait to be apart of the next celebration! :)

Renee · Married on 01/28/2017

She is amazing!!! She truly gets you what you want!!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Victoria Ann Events's reply:

Thank you so much Renee! :)
  • I

Irina · Married on 01/27/2017

Victoria is my go to person for any event! She works out the best deals with vendors/venues without sacrificing quality and makes sure you aren't taken advantage of. She's full of great and creative ideas that makes you so excited about your upcoming event. And her sweet and bubbly personality is just the icing on the cake :)

-Irina J

Sent on 01/26/2017

Victoria Ann Events's reply:

Thank you so much Irina! It's always a lot of fun working with you and your trust in me allows me to be even more creative! :)

Taylor · Married on 10/22/2016

I have used Victoria for multiple events and she is a pleasure to work with. She is very professional and hands on throughout the entire process. She really took all the stress out of the planning to allow us to really enjoy our day. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a great event planner. She is also just a really nice person in general :)

Thank you so much!! :)

Tamara · Married on 04/23/2016

We had a really nice venue!! The display was so beautiful and I really liked the way the water was refreshingly fused with fruits and cucumber. Such sweet demeanor! Facial control and movements are very telling, and the staff were so beautifully animated which is the most doting thing an event planner can give to your guests! Highly recommend!

Victoria Ann Events's reply:

Thank you so much Tamara! Loved working with you!!

Lana · Married on 01/30/2016

There is not enough I can say about Victoria and her team. They made my special day more magical than I have ever imagined. Victoria and her team were amazing planning my wedding. I don’t know how she kept a smile and a calming domineer during the whole planning process because I was getting a little crazy. LOL She took all of my ideas and was able to figure out how they could work for everything I wanted to do. She came with me all of my vendor meetings and if I couldn’t make one because of my busy schedule, she would go and follow up right away. She kept our budget on track which was what my now husband was most worried about. She also had a war of talking to him to make him understand the planning process. Any questions I had she answered and fully. We were so lucky Victoria worked in the hotel industry before because she was able to explain our contract and all the extra charges that we would have never noticed otherwise. Anyway she will be the first recommendation to everyone I know that is planning wedding. Thank you Thank you Thank you

Sent on 12/25/2016

Victoria Ann Events's reply:

Lana! you know we loved working with you! Thank you for your review :)

We used Victoria to plan our wedding last year and she was impeccable! We had started to plan on our own and when we realized how overwhelmed we were we decide to find a planner. Victoria was recommend to us by a friend of mine and I'm so happy she did! She thought of everything, and even helped to renegotiate our crazy venue contract we got into. honestly if she wasn't part of our wedding day I don't think we could have gotten through the day! i have recommended her to 2 friends that got engaged this year and they feel the same way how were we planning before Victoria and her team took over! True professional highly reccomend!

Sarah · Married on 12/27/2014

Victoria planned our wedding last year and did a fantastic job. Throughout the entire wedding planning process Victoria was attentive, organized and resourceful. Victoria helped to alleviate any additional stress leading up to the wedding by providing tips and resources that kept my husband and I on track. I am so happy that I found Victoria and will be sure to use her for all of our events in the future.

Brian · Married on 08/09/2013

Victoria and her team helped our company (Aflac) with 2 separate events. Both events were very representative of what we envisioned for our company. We wanted to lead an employee training that was out of the office. Victoria found us an amazing space in Downtown LA that fully accommodated everything we needed for our training (projector screens, tables, etc), and because of her relationships with caterers and venues, she was able to have the owner of the venue on hand to assist. Victoria catered our lunch and happy hour from a local hot spot, and kept the entire event well within our budget!

We also had Victoria's team help us with our company picnic. She was able to negotiate with reputable vendors for the moon bounce, food, games, and even a gourmet Popsicle stand that the kids all loved! Victoria was there at the very beginning setting everything up and stayed until the very last vendor and guest left. We will definitely be repeat customers!

Victoria Ann Events's reply:

Thank you Brian for your review! We love woking with you!
  • W

Willie · Married on 10/29/2016

Victoria was fantastic with helping us with our 2 major work events of the year. We will be using her again for this years events.