Vicki's Vintage Table Reviews

Vicki's Vintage Table 5
Vicki's Vintage Table 6
Vicki's Vintage Table 7

Torrey Richardson · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly professional, above and beyond service!

We had Vicki set up her birch arch for us for our wedding at Matthaei Botanical Gardens. For the entire process, she was so wonderful to work with. She offered many ideas and was highly prepared. She made it easy for us to check out the items she had and showed us some of the custom things she was building to bring visions to life.

It was pouring rain on our wedding day and she had to setup, take down, then re-setup the arch while dealing with the weather. I provided some garland and flowers to decorate the arch and brought them to her in advance--she set all of this up and it looked stunning. She knew everything to do and went above and beyond with her service.

At first I was apprehensive about the delivery/setup fee and considering purchasing my own arch and transporting it, but after my wedding day and seeing everything that went into the setup, decoration, and coordination with the venue, it was so worth it to hire Vicki. If you want to incorporate unique decor or focal points for your ceremony, like an arch, barn doors, barrels, or any other items she has, I highly recommend Vicki's Vintage Table!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Vicki's Vintage Table 8
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend Vicki!

We loved working with Vicki! She had a lot of great items and ideas that helped bring our vision to life!

Sent on 10/21/2019
    Vicki's Vintage Table 9
    Vicki's Vintage Table 10
    Vicki's Vintage Table 11
    Vicki's Vintage Table 12
  • JODIE

JODIE · Married on 05/26/2019

Great people to do business with!

Vicki & her husband were so helpful and did a great job setting up for the wedding. You can tell she truly cares about her clients and I am so thankful we rented the vintage wooden door arbor! I loved it!

Sent on 06/15/2019
    Vicki's Vintage Table 13

Vicki's Vintage Table's reply:

Thank you Jodie for the wonderful comments. We enjoyed working with you and the beautiful location of Fox Hills.

Nikole · Married on 10/05/2017

Vicki and her husband were extremely accommodating! They ensured I had everything in order and in place! I am disorganized by nature, and Vicki was patient and helpful with my setup and arrangements. Also, she has beautiful pieces that are perfect for any vintage bride!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Josette · Married on 09/30/2017

Share your dreams with Vicki and she will bring them to life.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Alex · Married on 08/26/2017

Vicki was super easy to work with! We rented multiple different pieces of hers and they really helped turn our boring, bland reception location into a beautiful rustic chic garden. My fiance and I also wanted a wedding arch but couldn't find something we just loved. Vicki created by hand a gorgeous arch that was the perfect touch to our ceremony. Vicki goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied and everything looks beautiful! We got so many compliments on how our space was transformed and I know that we could not have done it without Vicki's help!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    Vicki's Vintage Table 14

Holly · Married on 10/22/2016

Vicki was amazing!!! After telling her the vision for our wedding in November, she came up with so many ideas and made my vision come to life and exceeded our expectations!!! We are still getting compliments on how amazing everything looked!!! I highly recommend Vicki's Vintage Table, she is incredible and will make your special day everything you wanted and more!!! Thank you Vicki!!

Sent on 12/01/2016

Lee · Married on 10/08/2016

Vicki is a true pleasure and her vintage finds are absolute treasures! As an Event Coordinator for a Michigan-based boutique catering company, I adore vendors like Vicki who not only have a lovely selection of rental items, but who place an emphasis on value, flexibility, and customer service. Simply Scrumptious Catering is over the moon for Vicki's Vintage Tables!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Haylee · Married on 06/25/2016

Vicki made my wedding better than I could've ever dreamed of. She took what I wanted and ran with it and it was absolutely perfect. I would recommend her to anybody that would like a vintage, rustic, and country theme. I think she could go outside of those themes as well because she is so very creative.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jenny · Married on 06/18/2016

I would definitely recommend checking out all of the items Vicki has available to rent. The items I rented fit beautifully with my wedding. She was very responsive and helpful.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Jolie · Married on 08/29/2015

Planning my daughter’s backyard wedding was a fun yet challenging event. So many elements needed to be coordinated. The atmosphere we were after was a casual vintage look. This is where Vicki’s Vintage Table of Ann Arbor came in. We met with Vicki at her home and barn to look at and pick out the different props we needed. She has an extensive inventory to rent. We loved her vintage doors that we used as the backdrop to the ceremony. Old whiskey/wine barrels with an old wood top became the focal point of our bar area. Vintage windows were the perfect backdrop to the dessert station. Old wood crates, vintage glassware and even beautiful pearl handle pie servers added such a great touch to the dessert area. Vicki was so easy to work with. The month leading up to the wedding, she stayed in touch with me, offering suggestions of items that may enhance the look of the wedding day which I appreciated. Vicki and her husband made the delivery, set-up ad take down so easy and flawless. They are wonderful people to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for that vintage look. Thank you Vicki!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Emily · Married on 08/08/2015

Vicki did a great job helping with the aesthetic of our wedding. She has some great ideas and really unique pieces. It really did put that special touch on our big day that made it just that much better.

Sent on 04/11/2016

Mary · Married on 09/06/2014

Vicki's Vintage Table made our son Andy's and his wonderful wife Nicole's special day absolutely beautiful! Her suggestions and attention to details is amazing! I would highly recommend Vicki's vintage table for anyone's special event!

Sent on 01/31/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 08/23/2014

Vicki was amazing! She made our outdoor wedding so beautiful with many different pieces that came together to be exactly what we wanted. She made it so easy for us as well, she came up with different ideas for us to choose from which was very nice since I am not very creative. I would recommend Vicki's vintage tables to anyone planning an event!

Sent on 04/10/2016

Vicki at Vicki's Vintage Table helped make our wedding day special and unique. She has so many items to choose from from table settings, vintage china, photo booth set up and props, and archways for the ceremony. If you are looking to rent items or have someone completely decorate your event with very unique rustic/vintage items, this is the rental service for you. Vicki was professional and presented at the agreed upon time to decorate, along with making sure the rental items were removed from the ceremony/reception in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend this service to any bride/groom, or anyone planning a bridal shower, baby shower, or garden party.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Joe · Married on 09/09/2012

Was very prompt with delivery and set-up. Also as punctual at the end of the evening for pick-up. A great enhancement for bridal table. Very pleased.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Erin · Married on 08/01/2015

Vicki was wonderful to work with, she made what can be a normally very stressful day, not stressful at all. She worked with the Knights of Columbus in Dexter very well and helped manage situations that could have been tricky when it came to disagreements between the hall and my needs. All of her props were great and rustic, the photo booth area was fantastic.

Sent on 03/04/2016

Debbie · Married on 05/25/2019

Initially we were unsure of what we needed help with and we visited and looked at her items a couple of times, she was very patient with us.

Vicki was very detailed oriented and offered us suggestions. The items rented made our venue look beautiful and she even added flowers from her garden! She dropped off and picked things back up just when she said she would. I would recommend her services!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Vicki's Vintage Table's reply:

Thank You Debbie for the nice review. Glad we were able to make this a very special day. I enjoy working with everyone and making there vision come to life. Vicki