Vicki's Vintage Table Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 21 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Jenny Married on 09/04/2021
    I would definitely recommend checking out all of the items Vicki has available to rent. The items I rented fit beautifully with my wedding. She was very responsive and helpful.
    Lynn K. Married on 08/15/2020

Great Experience and lovely vintage items!

Vicki has a beautiful collection of vintage and antique items. She was very friendly and easy to work with, and was extremely flexible when my daughter's wedding was first post-poned from 2020 to 2021, and then had a very last minute venue change due to our venue cancelling events 3 weeks before the wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for those unique antique and vintage touches to make their wedding special.

Vicki's Vintage Table's reply:

Thank You for your lovely comments. I so enjoy working with clients to make there special day memorable. All my best to the happy couple. Best, Vicki
    Georgina C. Married on 07/08/2020

Stunning work!

Vicki is fabulous. We came to her 4 weeks before our wedding (due to COVID) once we realized we had so much to do in such little time!

Once we met she was on it, she thought of so many details and ideas that we had never even considered to help our wedding come together beautifully and seamlessly.

And wow did it come together beautifully. She created a completely stunning and elegant wedding reception and ceremony space for us.

Vicki is great to work with, creative, flexible, and an excellent communicator! She also has a plethora of beautiful decorations that can be incorporated into your even design as well, depending on what your style preferences are!

Overall we would highly recommend Vicki for any of your decorating needs!
    Payton Married on 12/14/2019

Vicki was an amazing decorator!

Vicki made my wedding dreams come true! Every single table was decorated beautifully. I would highly recommend her!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 09/21/2019

Highly Recommend Vicki!

We loved working with Vicki! She had a lot of great items and ideas that helped bring our vision to life!
    Torrey R. Married on 09/21/2019

Highly professional, above and beyond service!

We had Vicki set up her birch arch for us for our wedding at Matthaei Botanical Gardens. For the entire process, she was so wonderful to work with. She offered many ideas and was highly prepared. She made it easy for us to check out the items she had and showed us some of the custom things she was building to bring visions to life.

It was pouring rain on our wedding day and she had to setup, take down, then re-setup the arch while dealing with the weather. I provided some garland and flowers to decorate the arch and brought them to her in advance--she set all of this up and it looked stunning. She knew everything to do and went above and beyond with her service.

At first I was apprehensive about the delivery/setup fee and considering purchasing my own arch and transporting it, but after my wedding day and seeing everything that went into the setup, decoration, and coordination with the venue, it was so worth it to hire Vicki. If you want to incorporate unique decor or focal points for your ceremony, like an arch, barn doors, barrels, or any other items she has, I highly recommend Vicki's Vintage Table!
  • JODIE
    Jodie Married on 05/26/2019

Great people to do business with!

Vicki & her husband were so helpful and did a great job setting up for the wedding. You can tell she truly cares about her clients and I am so thankful we rented the vintage wooden door arbor! I loved it!

Vicki's Vintage Table's reply:

Thank you Jodie for the wonderful comments. We enjoyed working with you and the beautiful location of Fox Hills.
    Nikole Married on 10/05/2017
    Vicki and her husband were extremely accommodating! They ensured I had everything in order and in place! I am disorganized by nature, and Vicki was patient and helpful with my setup and arrangements. Also, she has beautiful pieces that are perfect for any vintage bride!
    Josette Married on 09/30/2017
    Share your dreams with Vicki and she will bring them to life.
    Alex Married on 08/26/2017
    Vicki was super easy to work with! We rented multiple different pieces of hers and they really helped turn our boring, bland reception location into a beautiful rustic chic garden. My fiance and I also wanted a wedding arch but couldn't find something we just loved. Vicki created by hand a gorgeous arch that was the perfect touch to our ceremony. Vicki goes above and beyond to make sure you are 100% satisfied and everything looks beautiful! We got so many compliments on how our space was transformed and I know that we could not have done it without Vicki's help!
    Holly Married on 10/22/2016
    Vicki was amazing!!! After telling her the vision for our wedding in November, she came up with so many ideas and made my vision come to life and exceeded our expectations!!! We are still getting compliments on how amazing everything looked!!! I highly recommend Vicki's Vintage Table, she is incredible and will make your special day everything you wanted and more!!! Thank you Vicki!!
    Lee Married on 10/08/2016
    Vicki is a true pleasure and her vintage finds are absolute treasures! As an Event Coordinator for a Michigan-based boutique catering company, I adore vendors like Vicki who not only have a lovely selection of rental items, but who place an emphasis on value, flexibility, and customer service. Simply Scrumptious Catering is over the moon for Vicki's Vintage Tables!
    Haylee Married on 06/25/2016
    Vicki made my wedding better than I could've ever dreamed of. She took what I wanted and ran with it and it was absolutely perfect. I would recommend her to anybody that would like a vintage, rustic, and country theme. I think she could go outside of those themes as well because she is so very creative.
    Jolie Married on 08/29/2015
    Planning my daughter’s backyard wedding was a fun yet challenging event. So many elements needed to be coordinated. The atmosphere we were after was a casual vintage look. This is where Vicki’s Vintage Table of Ann Arbor came in. We met with Vicki at her home and barn to look at and pick out the different props we needed. She has an extensive inventory to rent. We loved her vintage doors that we used as the backdrop to the ceremony. Old whiskey/wine barrels with an old wood top became the focal point of our bar area. Vintage windows were the perfect backdrop to the dessert station. Old wood crates, vintage glassware and even beautiful pearl handle pie servers added such a great touch to the dessert area. Vicki was so easy to work with. The month leading up to the wedding, she stayed in touch with me, offering suggestions of items that may enhance the look of the wedding day which I appreciated. Vicki and her husband made the delivery, set-up ad take down so easy and flawless. They are wonderful people to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for that vintage look. Thank you Vicki!
    Emily Married on 08/08/2015
    Vicki did a great job helping with the aesthetic of our wedding. She has some great ideas and really unique pieces. It really did put that special touch on our big day that made it just that much better.
    Mary Married on 09/06/2014
    Vicki's Vintage Table made our son Andy's and his wonderful wife Nicole's special day absolutely beautiful! Her suggestions and attention to details is amazing! I would highly recommend Vicki's vintage table for anyone's special event!
    Elizabeth Married on 08/23/2014
    Vicki was amazing! She made our outdoor wedding so beautiful with many different pieces that came together to be exactly what we wanted. She made it so easy for us as well, she came up with different ideas for us to choose from which was very nice since I am not very creative. I would recommend Vicki's vintage tables to anyone planning an event!
  • User2612164 2+ years ago
    Vicki at Vicki's Vintage Table helped make our wedding day special and unique. She has so many items to choose from from table settings, vintage china, photo booth set up and props, and archways for the ceremony. If you are looking to rent items or have someone completely decorate your event with very unique rustic/vintage items, this is the rental service for you. Vicki was professional and presented at the agreed upon time to decorate, along with making sure the rental items were removed from the ceremony/reception in a timely fashion. I would highly recommend this service to any bride/groom, or anyone planning a bridal shower, baby shower, or garden party.
    Joe Married on 09/09/2012
    Was very prompt with delivery and set-up. Also as punctual at the end of the evening for pick-up. A great enhancement for bridal table. Very pleased.
    Erin Married on 08/01/2015
    Vicki was wonderful to work with, she made what can be a normally very stressful day, not stressful at all. She worked with the Knights of Columbus in Dexter very well and helped manage situations that could have been tricky when it came to disagreements between the hall and my needs. All of her props were great and rustic, the photo booth area was fantastic.
    Debbie Married on 05/25/2019

Initially we were unsure of what we needed help with and we visited and looked at her items a couple of times, she was very patient with us.

Vicki was very detailed oriented and offered us suggestions. The items rented made our venue look beautiful and she even added flowers from her garden! She dropped off and picked things back up just when she said she would. I would recommend her services!

Vicki's Vintage Table's reply:

Thank You Debbie for the nice review. Glad we were able to make this a very special day. I enjoy working with everyone and making there vision come to life. Vicki