VHVIDEO.COM Reviews

54 Reviews for VHVIDEO.COM

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Laura

Laura · Married on 10/17/2008

I love my wedding video from VHvideo. They got every move that we made. I can't ask for anything better.

Sent on 04/24/2009

M · Married on 06/28/2008

I would like to commend VH Video for the superb job they did with the videography for our wedding. First of all, the professionalism of the videographers who filmed our wedding was outstanding. They captured every single important moment of our event, but at the same time were not intrusive and seemingly blended into the surroundings of the wedding. The finished product they provided us was nothing short of spectacular. The cinematic wedding compilation combined artistry and realism, and truly captured and enhanced the emotional attributes of our day. The video and especially the sound quality of it was truly first rate. In many ways, it felt like watching a television wedding special. Interestingly, our wedding was somewhat more complicated than many because we had two ceremonies, which required them to integrate both together into the final cinematic edited version. This was done in a masterful way. I think the best way to summarize my impression and experience with VH Video is they are true professionals in the wedding videography business and true artists with regard to creating everlasting wedding day memories through their videography. I give their services and final product an A+ for quality and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who desires the finest wedding video product.

Sent on 06/24/2009

Courtney · Married on 05/24/2008

I cant even begin to express how great VHVIDEO has been with my wedding!! Their videos are breathtaking, and their customer service is unbelievable! They went above and beyond what was expected of them. My sister used VHVIDEO for her wedding in 2005 and was very impressed. I happily used their services in 2008 for my wedding, and my brother will do the same for his wedding in 2009. Anyone would be a fool to pass on this multi award winning team of experts! The entire team at VHVIDEO did a wounderful job insuring that the happiest day of my life may be beautifully remembered for many years to come!! Any bride deserves to have her special day remembered like this!

-Courtney Urra

Sent on 11/12/2008

Cindy · Married on 04/05/2008

I have recommended VHVIDEO to everyone I know that's getting married. They truly know how to capture the moment. Everytime I watch my video I feel like I'm there, reliving it all over again. Anyone who has seen my video tells me that it is the best, most professional wedding video they have ever seen. I can't thank them enough for giving me such and exquisite memento of my special day!

Sent on 12/13/2008
  • F

Laci · Married on 03/08/2008

Aaron and the VH Video team was incredible!!!! I had started with a higher budget so I picked a larger package....Well closer to the wedding I had to downsize and Aaron worked with me and I was still able to get a wonderful package!! On the wedding day I was an hour and a half late getting to the church (the wedding still started on time) and they were great and were able to get everything they needed!!

Sent on 07/02/2008

Kathryn · Married on 11/16/2007

VH Video shot our Love Story video and our entire Wedding Day. Our Love Story video played during our wedding reception, and immediately our guests wanted to view it again! The creativity and quality was astounding, and we now have a mini-biography to share with our future children on how we met! In addition, VH Video captured all of the special memories of our wedding day, without us even noticing! Our wedding video is a one-of-a-kind, priceless memento that not only reminds us of what happened on our wedding day, but every time we watch it, we FEEL all of the joy, excitement, and fun of that day all over again, in a way that photographs just cannot do. We looked forward to our wedding day for so long and it went by so fast! VH Video found a way to bottle up the moments and memories that matter the most to us, so that we can relive them anytime we want!

Sent on 11/28/2008

John · Married on 11/11/2007

Our wedding video is AWESOME!!! Dave and Mo were great to work with. Very professional. They even helped me setup my new HD camera (a gift from my Bride on our wedding day) while my groomsmen and I were getting ready Dave even shot some footage with it so we could see parts of our wedding day on our Honeymoon. I scored some big points when she heard some comments I said to her before our wedding. I recommend VHVIDEO.COM to everyone. They are worth every dollar. Priceless moments.

Sent on 05/08/2008

Ray · Married on 11/11/2007

What an amazing product/service. It took a lot out of my wife to convince me that this was well worth the money. You have to see the final product to believe that it's possible to be the CENTER of your wedding. From the misic tieing into the cinematic piece; all the way to the memories that you'll have with you forever. I can't recommend VHVideo.com enough!

Sent on 08/07/2008

Leah · Married on 10/27/2007

I couldn't say enough wonderful things about VHVIDEO. They are by far the best at what they do. I have sent my highlight video to numerous friends and family and everyone that responds says the same thing "that video looks as if it should be featured on television"...this is all due to the fact that VHVIDEO is the best. They were extremley professional and worth every dollar that my husband and I spent. I would reccomend them to ANY bride. I have already told many of my friends that they should hire them even if they didn't budget for them. I still cry when I see my video. Working with them was a PLEASURE!!!

Leah Valenti

Sent on 02/20/2008

Kimberly · Married on 10/13/2007

Not only were the videographers polite, friendly and unobtrusive on our wedding day the video they created absolutely exceeded my very high expectations. They were the last vendors to leave the wedding, they stayed later than the photographer and even the wedding planner! They captured so much of the "feel" of the day with some very special shots of things I would have never seen on my wedding day. I could not say enough nice things about the quality of the video and I will definitely recommend VHvideo to my friends and family.

Sent on 05/27/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/01/2007

They do a wonderfull job!!!! Our video is awesome!!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2008

Shanna · Married on 06/16/2007

I have seen a lot of wedding videos, and mine is far more the BEST! I love my video, it looks like something you would see in a movie. I am so happy with VH Video and the services they provided. I am so glad we decided to have them as our videographers! I have reccommended them to friends and family. In fact--a friend of mine is using them for her wedding in June because she was so impressed by mine. Great job VH Video!

Sent on 02/21/2008

Larsen · Married on 06/16/2007

The professionalism and quality of work they do is not even comparable to anyone else!They did such a great job with my video, it looks like a movie! I look at it and still can not believe that it was my wedding, even the cover looks amazing! I got married in 2007 and my sister got married in 2005 and we both used them. That is the one vendor that we recommend to all of our friends. Not only do they do an excellent job with video but my package also came with stills which I am so glad I did. My photographer did not get nearly as good as shots as they did! They really work hard for you even after the wedding which is hard to find someone who once they get their money still works around you! They are also very creative and do whatever it takes to get the job done how you want it! They surpassed any expectations I had and made the whole process fun and stress free!

Sent on 04/21/2009

S · Married on 04/18/2007

This company made a Life Story video for the 50th wedding anniversary ceremony of my parents several years ago. The video archived the lives of me and my eight brothers and sisters. VHVideo created this memorial from several mediums - photos, tape recordings and even old 8mm clips from our childhood. It was totally amazing how they were able to capture the essence of my parents fifty years of love. My parents have since passed and this video was a moving tribute to their lives. I am thankful to work with the professionals at VHVideo who combine the technology, skill, creativity and receptiveness that it takes to create video memories that last a lifetime.

Sent on 08/17/2008

Stefanie · Married on 02/16/2007

VHVIDEO is the best! They are professional, courteous and will work to make your video perfect. The work they did on my bridal spotlight, and our love story and wedding video was amazing! It was worth every dollar spent and we could not be happier with the end product. I have to say our wedding video is one of the best I have ever seen. If you choose VHVIDEO, you will be the happiest bride and groom ever.

Sent on 08/27/2008

Amanda · Married on 12/02/2006

What can I say about VHVIDEO, They are AWESOME! They were always so friendly, and their work is amazing. We watched our video at least a thousand times and we cry everytime. I highly recomend them to all of my friends.

Sent on 12/23/2008

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2006

Amazing! We only interviewed one videographer - and we were sold. They're worth every penny - if you're wondering whether to spend the money, I say that if you can possibly swing it, do it! Our video is gorgeous and perfectly timed with the music we chose. They did everything we asked and did it right - they caught every little detail, the sound is great, and the picture is beautiful. We had one little blip on the DVD we got, and they fixed it for free and sent us extra copies to make up for the error. Watching our wedding video, you can tell that it was created by someone who loves what they do - it shows. Highly, highly recommended!

Sent on 10/29/2008

Michele · Married on 04/22/2006

I consider videography an essential part of any event, especially a wedding. So much happens on the day of the wedding that its easy to forget much of it. Photos are extremely important but nothing will create memories like video. For this reason, I wanted the best for my wedding and would settle on nothing less. When I saw the samples of what VHVideo.com had done and I cried just as I would from watching a movie, I knew they were exactly what I wanted for my videography. From the consultation with Vance all the way through the final product, they exceeded my expectations. They (especially Dave) have innovative and creative ideas unlike anything you'll find, they shoot in true Hi-Definition and their editing skills, thanks to Maureen, are second to none. My husband bet me before the wedding that we wouldn't watch the wedding video more than 20 times a year. He apologized when he saw the finished results and watched it more than 20 times in the first month. Every time we've show family and friends our video they rave about how professional, artistic, movie-like and amazing it is. People are always impressed by our video, telling me it's by far the best they've seen. Check out VHVideo.com and see for yourself. They are quite simply THE BEST and worth every penny!

Sent on 08/23/2008

James F · Married on 08/30/2003

The VH-Video experience is one that is unrivaled in the marketplace. David and the Team are truly cutting edge making each wedding something truly unique. They were able to capture the activities of our wedding and also the Spirit. The wedding story is a must not only for you and your spouse but for your friends and families to enjoy. The final cinematic experience that is delivered is absolutely phenomenal. We have recommeded VH-Video to numerous friends and family members with 110% approval and ultimate usage. If you are not sure... go with VH-Video rather than a photographer, you will not be remorseful. Our video was an Award Winning Video... and we are certainly not alone... ; )

Sent on 09/05/2008

Sheada · Married on 12/29/2007

The owners and staff at VH Video are fantastic, and I could not be more pleased with the service that they provided on my wedding day. Van and his staff are professional, courteous, timely and willing to work with whatever you want for your wedding video. They start early – before I even started – to work with me, create a plan, and determine what I was looking for in my wedding video. They incorporated special parts of my engegment into the video – my save-the-dates, wedding invite … even music that was special to me and my husband. VH is priced extremely reasonably for the service and product that you get. For me, the video was one of the only things that I did not have to worry or check-up-on 100 times before the wedding, as VH took care of it all. My husband and I could not be more pleased.

Sent on 07/01/2008

Todd · Married on 02/16/2007

VH Video did an excellant job. The professionalism before, during, and after the was outstanding. The final product incredible to sya the least!!

Sent on 08/27/2008

Tricia · Married on 07/28/2007

My entire experience with VH Video was positive. Over the phone they were always very friendly and wanted to make the process as easy as possible. In person, the videographers I had were amazing. They were polite and knew exactly where to be. The final video product captured my day perfectly and I couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 05/09/2008
  • F

Mary · Married on 04/09/2011

We couldn't have been happier to work with Mo and David! They knew exactly what level of professionalism we required while being married in the Catholic Church! They were everywhere... and yet nowhere all day and night for our wedding in April!! The wedding trailer was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Waiting for the actual video is tough though! I hope it is worth the wait... and I may even have to upgrade and get some stills based on what we have seen of the video so far!! Thanks Mo and David!!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Caleb · Married on 04/20/2008

3.0

We have not gotten our video back yet...they take 6 months (they tell you this up front). But so far we have been thoroughly impressed. I didn't even notice them during the ceremony (according to the pics there were all over, even right between our arch getting a close up). They saved us when the DJ did not have a long enough AV cable. And they used their light on the camera to give the photographer enough light to take extra pics outside while everyone was enjoying the reception.

I highly recommend them!!

Sent on 05/06/2008

Maureen · Married on 05/27/2007

Our wedding day was such a rush, and I knew it would be, so I purchased a same day edit to shared with my guests at the end of the night. Not only did they get to be apart of our beautiful ceremony and partyed all night long, they got a chance to see behind the scenes while we got ready. It was a perfect way to end our evening.
    You spend so much time preparing for the day, I am glad I had this company there document our day because I am able to relive my day anytime I want.

Sent on 08/18/2008