Vero Beach Hotel and Spa Reviews

49 | Vero Beach, FL

49 Reviews for Vero Beach Hotel and Spa

Elizabeth A Kirkwood · Married on 06/29/2019

The Kimpton Vero Beach Hotel and Spa was the perfect wedding venue.

The Vero Beach Hotel was the perfect wedding venue for my daughter's wedding. Nikki Estes and her staff were wonderful. To my pleasant surprise, the staff began setting up the tables with my décor before I arrived. Nikki made the wedding processional go smoothly, and made a seamless transition from the ceremony to cocktail hour. A staff person was assigned to the bride and groom and provided them, and their families, with refreshments while pictures were taken. The food was fantastic and the bridal couple's signature drink was made superbly. We are so grateful to Nikki, her staff, and the Vero Beach Hotel for making our wedding so special.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Skye · Married on 06/30/2018

Everything was so perfect at Vero Beach Hotel and Spa! The staff was so accommodating and listened to all my requests. Nikki was awesome to work with and ensured that our day ran smoothly! The food was phenomenal! Our guests were blown away by everything! Thank you so much for helping to make our special day/ weekend amazing!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Rissa · Married on 11/04/2017

I recently got married here and couldn’t believe how accommodating they were for all our requests. Courtney and Nikki, along with their staff went above and beyond to make sure our day was amazing!!! If you want a stress free venue and to truly feel like a princess with no worries, I highly recommend this venue. I have been to many weddings myself, and I have to say they really pay attention to detail. From the front desk, vallet, to everyone that works here, amazing!!!!! Thank you so much for making our night so special!!

Sent on 11/24/2017

Trish · Married on 10/15/2017

The Vero Beach Hotel and Spa made our Wedding Weekend magical! From the ceremony, to the reception and sit down dinner, to the wonderful experience each of our guests had while staying at the hotel...everything was perfect! No detail went unnoticed. From Nikki, Courtney and Lorna spearheading all of the planning, to the front desk, pool staff, valets and wait staff... EVERYONE made us feel special!
    It was so wonderful I would do it all again, and I wouldn’t change a single thing!
    As I receive my photographs I will come back and share them with my review.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Andrew · Married on 04/29/2017

Hands down...the best!!! I own a restaurant and we do rehearsal dinners and weddings all the time. Nikki and her crew at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa were unbelievable!!! Very professional, attentive, accommodating and on point. From the day that we booked it until the day of our wedding, they were amazing. I can't say enough great things about them. They made our special day run so smooth and with no worries. I would highly, highly reccomend Nikki and her people to anyone and everyone. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious and all of their recommendations from the dj to the photographer were on point. I would give them 10 stars if I could. Thank you to everyone there that made our special day amazing!! Don't look at any other venues in Vero.......just go here and you will be happy!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 01/07/2017

Nikki and Courtney at Vero Beach Hotel & Spa were nothing short of amazing! They made my wedding day a BREEZE!!!!! A complete breeze! My husband and I still can't believe it went that smooth! But I knew Nikki wouldn't let it be nothing short of that. She was so attentive with anything and everything I needed to be sure I wasn't overwhelmed with anything. It rained the morning of my wedding and I was so stressed out but thank God we were able to have it outside where we planned on having it. Nikki was sure we had a back up plan just in case. The food at Cobalt Restaurant was OUTSTANDING!!!!! We are from Louisiana and we LOVE to eat. All the food was the BEST! We still have guests talking about the food!! :) We had one little hiccup in my bridal suite but it was fixed quicker than I can think about it. I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them...HANDS DOWN! I don't over exaggerate because I love to review places. They exceeded my expectations and my family and friends expectations also! :)

Sent on 01/13/2017

Liza · Married on 12/09/2016

I had my wedding at this hotel on December 9, 2016 and it was amazing. The staff was exceptional, the food was superb and the ambience was just right. Nikki and Courtney made the experience one that I will never forget and my guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. I highly recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 12/18/2016
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 06/20/2016

Our wedding ceremony was beautiful! Exactly what we had envisioned! Nikki and Courtney (and the rest of the staff) are fabulous. The food was delicious and everything went so smoothly. Nikki and team took care of all the details, which allowed us to really focus on and enjoy our day because we knew everything was in good hands. We stayed for three nights and ALL of our guests raved about the resort. It was a great weekend! Highly recommend this venue! We're already making plans to go back to celebrate our anniversary.

Sent on 07/01/2016

jeri · Married on 09/05/2015

Beautiful venue. We had a morning wedding and the ceremony was beautiful. The package we selected came with 2 free nights and the suite was amazing. I would recommend this to everyone. The wedding planner was so helpful and made it a lot lass stressful. They did a great job setting up the reception room with all my decor. It's a great place.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Amy · Married on 07/16/2015

YOU MUST BOOK YOUR WEDDING OR VENUE HERE!!! I live in Dallas but had a destination wedding at Vero Beach Hotel and Spa. We also stayed at the resort for 7 days so we got to know everyone very well. The service was amazing, the rooms were exquisite, and the food was amazing. Nikki helped us every step of the way and for two school teachers on a limited budget, this place provided unmatched value and elegance. If you decide on Vero Beach Hotel and Spa you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/01/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2015

Planning a wedding at Vero Beach Hotel is so easy and stress free. We used all vendors they recommended and it was so beautiful and I didn't have to do much work. Everyone loved the hotel and said the beach was the best one they'd ever been to. The food was delicious. Nikki and Courtney are so great. Nikki made sure everything went perfectly on my big day and I didn't have to worry, I was able to just enjoy. I can't thank her and the hotel enough. We will definitely go back again and again and I would highly recommend having a wedding here. Our guests were blown away by how fabulous everything was!

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • W

Wyleen · Married on 11/09/2014

Nikki and Courtney are amazing! I was in Boston during the entire planning phase, and they were very responsive to all my annoying emails, even knowing how ridiculously busy they are with all the other events they have going on all the time. The food was great, even having not tasted a thing beforehand. It rained the day of my wedding where we had planned an outdoor ceremony, so everything got moved inside. They did an amazing last minute job making it look like that's the way it was planned from the get. I also got my hair and makeup done at the in-hotel White Orchid Spa which was super convenient. They opened their doors 2 hours early for us at 7am since we had a brunch ceremony. Arianna did makeup and MIchael did hair and they both were soo nice. (I was lucky enough to fly down for a hair and makeup trial, and I definitely recommend it no matter who you go with, if only just for peace of mind.) Overall a great venue and team!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/19/2014

This place is by far met and exceeded my expectations to the max!!! Absolutely gorgeous location, beautiful venue, Nikki is the best wedding planner in the world! The food was delicious. I only heard oohs and aaahs and compliments all night long not one negative comment from guests. The servers were on point. I felt so comfortable and relaxed with the help of the staff. Everything was gorgeous and beautiful not one flaw.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Stacey · Married on 09/14/2014

So many GREAT things to say about Vero Beach Hotel and Spa as well as Nikki and her team!! Words cannot express the gratitude we have for how amazing our ceremony and reception was!
    Every single staff person was so kind, happy, and professional and made us feel that we were the only wedding in the world! :)
    We planned the wedding from Texas and were in contact with Nikki everyday for about a year! She really takes care of everything and she knew what we wanted before we even knew.
    Everything from the views, the food, the value, the bar, and definitely Nikki and her staff, was perfect!! They truly were AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
    They definitely gave us the best weekend of our lives! Our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was! :)

Sent on 09/29/2014

Ashley · Married on 06/28/2014

Nikki Estes and her staff were absolutely PHENOMENAL we had an 8 am wedding and it could not have been more beautiful. Her staff made sure everything went perfectly. I will recommend to all of friends and family to get married here! The view was gorgeous and they made my wedding day the most memorable as possible.

Sent on 07/05/2014

REGINA · Married on 02/26/2014

AMAZING, This venue is so so pretty, the food is great, the hotel service is superb..... BUT the real
    gem here is Nikki Estes. We live in Oklahoma and until the day before the wedding, we had not seen the space in person, no taste testing and no face to face with Nikki, the hotel planner.
    We had lots of emails and a couple of phone conversations within a very small window of 3 months.
    She took my bits and pieces of information and recommended vendors and a list of decisions that we had to make,and SHE brought my vision to life. We had a small intiment wedding and reception
    but we still wanted elegance. We arrived the day before the wedding and met with Nikki face to face for the first time. I was so nervous because if things werent right, it was too late to change anything.She was graceful and sweet and COMPLETELY in control. She had every detail "nailed"
    She was like a ghost during the wedding and reception. Oh she was there, making sure everyone was in the correct place for the walking order, everyone had a corsage or boutineer, the cake was set up and displayed properly, the guitar player was in the right place and playing on time,and the reception started on time....but she did it so effortlessly that our stress level was NILL. There was not one thing that I had to worry about because it was PERFECT. The venue is wonderful and elegant and the food is great AND Miss Nikki gives you the peace of mind to enjoy and take in the joy of the entire affair. You just absolutely cannot go wrong with tis venue, no matter what size wedding you have.

Sent on 03/08/2014

Mariana · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding turned out just the way we wanted it! The venue was just lovely, and Nikki Estes did a wonderful job putting together our ceremony and reception. Nikki helped set up the ceremony in my non-traditional request (semi-circle around our "altar" on the beach), set out all of our centerpieces and made sure we were running smoothly and on-time. I was looking for something very low-key and Nikki and all of the staff at the hotel helped make that happen. We planned our wedding from DC, so most of our communication was done via email. I didn't even visit the hotel under 6 weeks before the event, so I selected the hotel and signed a contract sight unseen. The location and venue was worth the minor fear of what I had agreed to from a distance!

The reception hall is nothing spectacular (pretty standard hotel event room, actually), but we were able to get an additional room (part of the restaurant) that we loved loved loved for a reasonable price. The outside patio is also very, very nice with pleasant views of the ocean. Together, the reception hall and the restaurant room made for a spacious and pretty reception.

We also opted to do the package event for our wedding (it was a small wedding) and I think it was so simple and easy to deal with, that I would recommend it to anyone who is planning a small wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2013

Christen · Married on 09/07/2013

It was absolutely amazing, Nikki and Courtney were wonderful and there every step of the way! Everything was perfect!!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Anna · Married on 05/29/2013

Nikki and her team were great. Nikki really helped me and my mom out by providing me details, even though I'm out of the country, and she helped my mom with complicated questions/decisions. She and her staff were so kind to try to tape down an aisle runner that my mom had made for the wedding, even though the rain was about to come and the wind was super strong! I really appreciated all that Nikki and the staff at Vero Beach Hotel and Spa did to make our event unforgettable. :)

Sent on 06/14/2013

Christina · Married on 05/05/2013

We had our wedding at this beautiful venue and couldn't have been more pleased with the professionalism and customer service of the staff, administration and our amazing appointed planner. What an incredible experience. I'm so glad I chose Vero Beach Hotel and Spa as my wedding venue! Thanks for making our special day dreams come true!!!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Thomas · Married on 03/30/2013

Nikki Estes was an integral part of our planning process. Not only was she professional, timely, and a pleasure to work with, she also help us out through the entire wedding process. There are not enough words to describe how great our experience was with the Vero beach hotel and spa! Brian long and his banquet staff have mastered the artistry of putting on a wedding. Everything was as smooth and as effortless as you could get for a wedding. Much thanks to everyone who was involved!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Sydney · Married on 11/18/2012

Nikki Estes of Vero Beach Hotel and Spa was amazing as she helped us organize the most magical wedding of our lives! The wedding was spectacular overlooking the Atlantic, delicious dinner and a beautiful dance in the adjacent Cobalt Restaurant. With the West Indies decor, it was the perfect setting for our daughter's wedding. They exceeded all our expectations! Sydney Birr

Sent on 11/29/2012

Laura · Married on 09/26/2012

The Vero Beach Hotel and Spa was the perfect place for my wedding. Not only was the hotel gorgeous but the back drop of the beach and ocean for pictures/ambiance was priceless. I couldn't imagine anywhere else to have gotten married.

The Vero Beach Hotel and Spa put on a wonderful meal. I think choosing from the menu was definitely the most fun part as you got to try all the delectable items. Both of my choices were well received by all the guests and the portions were a good size that didn't leave anyone hungry. DELICIOUS!

Nikki Estes the catering manager with the hotel was great to deal with. As I live in Nova Scotia, Canada, and corresponded via e-mail, she did an amazing job. I think I sent her a million e-mails and she answered each and everyone to the fullest and in a timely fashion. I couldn't imagine dealing with anyone else.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Ron · Married on 06/16/2012

Last year my wife and I had our reception at the Vero Beach Hotel and Spa and I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND their facility and staff. Nikki and their staff bent over backwards for us and truly made it a special time for my wife and I. Our reception was everything we dreamed! I plan on coming back every year in the future! I would highly recommend the Vero Beach Hotel and Spa and their staff, without any regrets.

Regards,

Ron and Haley Miller

Sent on 05/22/2013

Cassandra · Married on 04/28/2012

Highly recommend this 5 star hotel for your wedding! Clean, very upscale and you have several options for the venue. Food was fantastic!

Sent on 06/29/2012