Verità Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Rachel
    Rachel P. Getting married on 05/06/2023

Amazing experience!

I couldn’t have asked for a better bridal shopping experience and I’m thankful to be a Verità bride!

Verità's reply:

Thanks so much Rachel! We had so much fun working with you, and we're so glad to have you as our bride too!
    Brittany Getting married on 11/11/2022

Finally found The One

I loved everything about this place! The whole experience was fantastic. The boutique is adorable, the gowns are gorgeous and Sophie was amazing at helping me pick out my wedding gown!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Brittany for all your kind words! You are going to be a stunning bride. We're honored to have you as a Verita bride!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca C. Getting married on 11/10/2022

Absolutely amazing experience

I absolutely loved my experience here! I came here with my mom and sister around Christmas. I was in town for dress shopping and was stuck between two very different styles. I showed Jessica and she was very helpful and the first dress we tried on was it! I’m so incredibly grateful for this experience and in helping my bridesmaids find dresses. I can’t wait for my dress to come in!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Rebecca! It was my pleasure to help you find the perfect dress - and your bridesmaids too!
  • I
    Isabelle F. Getting married on 11/03/2022

Amazing response time to emails, wonderful staff, welcoming and positive environment

I purchased my wedding dress last week and I have never been happier! The staff was so welcoming and answered all of my questions. Verita made such an important part of my wedding day so much easier!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Isabelle! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us - it was our pleasure!
  • Jess
    Jess Getting married on 10/22/2022

Perfect experience with great service👰🏻

We said yes at Verita. A Bridal Boutique! My sister and I are getting married a month apart, and they made our experience perfect. Thank you again for all your help and support throughout our wonderful experience.

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Jess! We had so much fun working with you and Jamie and it was so rewarding for us to help you BOTH find your dream dresses.
    Caroline C. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Five stars!!!!

I had an amazing experience at Verità! Sophie was so helpful and patient. I swear I tried on 50 dresses and she was incredibly accommodating and made me feel completely comfortable and at ease. I found my wedding dress and the entire team at Verità made me feel so confident in my decision. I can’t recommend enough!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words, Caroline! We so enjoyed working with you and can't wait to see you in your dress!
    Bonnie Getting married on 10/07/2022

Easiest Experience

Going into this I pictured picking a dress was going to be overwhelming because there are so many to pick from! Sophie and Jess helped me get down to the style that best fit my shape. When it came down to 2 they made feel confident in the “one” that was mine. They truly made this experience so pleasant. They are so helpful. Every dress they chose were gorgeous. I’m so excited to be a Verita bride!!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Bonnie! We had so much fun working with you and we're so glad we got to help you find your dream dress!
  • Catherine
    Catherine M. Getting married on 09/08/2022

best boutique ever!

Jess and her team are absolutely amazing! They will help you find exactly what you are looking and make the process so much fun. The boutique is super cute and they have a huge variety of dresses. I would recommend them to anyone!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Catherine! We all had such a blast working with you, and the dress you chose is seriously perfect on you!
    Taylor I. Getting married on 08/14/2022

Fabulous service and selection

Emma and Jess made my wedding dress shopping experience absolutely perfect! They helped point out details of each dress to consider, and pulled amazing choices based on what I was liking best. The process was so fun and exciting thanks to these ladies! I am so happy to have found my dress at Verita!!

Verità's reply:

Thank you for all your kind words, Taylor! We had a blast working with you and your dress is amazing on you!
  • Caroline
    Caroline W. Getting married on 05/14/2022

the best selections and styles!

After traveling to multiple bridal boutiques in the Charleston area, I was pleasantly surprised by the unique and fashionable options Verita had to offer! Other shops were great too, but did not provide the looks I so desired. Their selection includes not just classic and elegant styles, but modern and bohemian. Anyone would be able to find one that fits their vision! Verita was a breath of fresh air from the customer service to the dresses themselves! Sophie and Jessica were absolute joys and made a point to get to know me and my personal style. They showed me dresses I could have never even dreamed of and best of all, showed me the "one!" I am so over the moon I went to Verita because I found the perfect dress. Thank you, Verita!

Verità's reply:

Thanks you so much Caroline! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. We had a great time working with you as well!
    Natalie S. Getting married on 05/07/2022

Charming store and sweet staff! They make it easy to find your dream gown!

The ladies at Verita are so sweet! Sophie pulled dresses for me based on my "dress inspo," but she also let me take a look around the whole store. She kept my budget in mind before showing me options, which was really important to me. I tried on a few dresses multiple times, and Sophie was very patient and kind throughout the entire process. She kept the focus of the appointment on what I truly wanted for my wedding day, and I didn't feel any pressure whatsoever. In the end I purchased the first dress I tried on! It was the perfect experience!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words! We had a blast working with you and we're so honored to have you as a Verità bride!
    Melissa M. Getting married on 05/06/2022

Best dress shopping at Verita!

I had the best experience at Verita with Sophie and Jess! I was a little anxious about trying on dresses and totally unsure of what I liked/didnt like. They were both super patient, listened really well and very knowledgeable about my options. I went to three places in charleston, this was my first stop, and the bar was set really high. The best selection and the best guidance, highly recommend!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Melissa! You're so sweet. We so enjoyed working with you and your crew, and we're so happy we got to help you find your perfect dress!
  • Rose
    Rose S. Getting married on 04/22/2022

Great Experience

I called Verita Bridal Shop because they carried the designer I really liked Maggie Sottero. They were very accommodating to get the dress I wanted. When I tried it on, I knew it was the one. However, Sophie, the bridal consultant, suggested that I try on others just to be sure. The other dresses were nice but nothing compared to the first one.

Sophie was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful. She made the experience fun and special.
    Verita Bridal Shop has a lot of beautiful gowns which are very affordable, I highly recommend coming here to do your dress shopping.

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words, Rose! Sophie so enjoyed working with you and we're so glad you enjoyed your experience.
    Kelly R. Getting married on 04/22/2022

Fantastic Experience

Sophie, the manager, was fantastic to work with. She was friendly, supportive, and easygoing, which made the whole experience really pleasant for me and my "dress posse". Verita has a huge amount of inventory, so I got to try on a wide variety of dresses and styles. They don't limit you to trying on dresses in your size either, which other shops do. I could tell that Sophie's goal wasn't just trying to make a sale, but rather making sure that I got the dress of my dreams. I can't recommend this place enough!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Kelly! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us - we loved working with you too!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Getting married on 04/21/2022

Say Yes to Verità

Cara and Jess were absolutely amazing! They helped make my dress shopping experience an total dream! I couldn’t be more thankful for their hands on attention and thoughtfulness in selecting the perfect dress for me. Verità has an awesome team of ladies that definitely work as a support system for their brides. You can just feel that they love what they do and that they are passionate about helping their brides say yes to the dress. I’m absolutely obsessed with my wedding dress and my whole entourage had an incredible experience at Verità!! 💖💖 Proud to be part of the #VeritàFamiglia

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words, Lauren! We're so glad you loved your experience with us. You were so fun to work with!
  • Amanda
    Amanda M. Getting married on 02/05/2022

So glad I went with Verità!

I’ve known Jess for a few years now and I always knew that when I started looking at wedding dresses, I would go to her first. And I am so glad that I trusted Verità with my wedding dress experience. I worked with Sophie and Jess for my appointment and they were so patient with me and so welcoming. I had extreme anxiety about picking a dress and they never seemed fazed by it. They so easily verbalized what I was thinking when I had trouble expressing my thoughts about each dress. At one point I made one little comment about the detailing on the dresses I was trying on and Jess just walked off and literally came back with the ONE! Each dress was so beautiful and they have a ton of options in all shapes and sizes! Seriously go see them, you won’t regret it!

Verità's reply:

Thanks for all your kind words Amanda! It was so fun to be a part of such a special moment with you and your ladies!
    Neelie C. Getting married on 12/31/2021

So thankful for Verita!

Verita was the best bridal experience I could have ever asked for! From the moment we walked in the door, they made us feel welcomed and comfortable. After feeling overwhelmed and a little defeated from a previous appointment at a different shop, they took control of the appointment and made me feel like I was in great hands….which I was!!! They listened to what I wanted and respected my budget and STILL found my literal dream dress. I cannot give them enough praises!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words Neelie! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us - you were a blast to work with!
  • Renee
    Renee K. Getting married on 12/18/2021

LOVE this boutique!

I had such a great experience here! The women that helped me were so kind and knowledgable on the dresses and you could tell they enjoyed their jobs. There was plenty of room for my friends and family to sit and be with me as I found my perfect dress. They had so many different options and the dresses were not the same ones I had seen at previous boutiques. I feel like the dress I got here is truly special and unique. This day could not have gone better!

Verità's reply:

Thanks so much Renee! You and your group were so sweet, and we're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us.
  • Haley
    Haley P. Getting married on 12/15/2021

Amazing bridal boutique!

Amazing experience at Verita! Jessica was great and she helped me find the perfect dress for my day. She paid close attention to my needs and wants and I felt the appointment was not rushed at all. I would highly recommend going here and picking your dress and any wedding accessories you may need!

Verità's reply:

Thank you Haley so much for all your kind words! Your dress is absolutely perfect on you - and so unique! Working with you was a blast.
  • Alissa
    Alissa C. Getting married on 12/11/2021

Channeled and Empowered This Indecisive Bride

-Kicking things off: First off, any appointment that starts with champagne is a good appointment. I worked with Jessica (the owner) and this was my very first bridal shopping appointment in pursuit of a wedding dress. To start the appointment, Jessica scrolled through my Pinterest board, talked through my vision and what I liked, directed us towards the dresses that fit best with my vision, and let us have at it. Jessica, myself, and my two friends began picking dresses. Jessica was very transparent if a dress we liked was over my budget, to make sure I was aware.

-Trying on: I ended up trying on three rounds of dresses. The first round was to hone in on my style and identify what I did and didn't like. The second round refined our search. The third round was to revisit and compare my top two dresses. I didn't feel like I tried on too many dresses and for this reason I didn't get overwhelmed.

-What set Verita apart: I'm an indecisive person and was scared that bridal dress shopping was going to be my worst nightmare because of that. Once Jessica knew my style, she chipped away at it until we found The One, and for this reason, I never felt overwhelmed. (Whereas at another salon I felt very overwhelmed because they were suggesting I try on SO MANY different styles and it was confusing my vision). I LOVED that Verita has mirrors in the fitting room, so that I could see the dress before it got pinned and shown to my friends. It's so simple, but some salons don't have mirrors in the room, and I feel like that wastes time because if there was a dress I didn't like as soon as I pulled the dress on, we were able to just quickly move on from it. To that note, once I was on the pedestal and pinned in, in front of my friends, Jessica did a wonderful job of directing my thoughts and made the decision making feel EASY. She also never made me stay in a dress too long that wasn't a five-stars reaction, because you don't go looking for a 4/5 stars dress after all. I need to also say that my friends, having been with me for my two appointments that day, commented to me that they felt Jessica CRUSHED IT hands down by making suggestions and guiding me in a calm and helpful way.

-After the appointment: I thought I may have found The One at Verita (it was a dress Jessica had picked!) but had another bridal appointment booked afterwards that I still went to because they had a designer I had been obsessing over. Jessica texted me after that second appointment to ask how it went and graciously offered for me to come back to re-try on the dress I loved at Verita in case having it on would help in my decision making. She let me come back in and try it on with very little notice (we were right down the road at the time), and quickly got me back into what ended up being "my" dress. From there, the measurements and payment were all super easy and fast! And yes, we ended the experience with more champagne.

Verità's reply:

Alissa thank you so much for taking the time to write such a sweet, detailed review! We're so glad you enjoyed your experience so much, and we're absolutely thrilled we got to be a part of your big moment!
    Samantha M. Married on 12/04/2021

Best Experience Ever!

This was the best place to go to if you’re looking for a small intamite setting. This boutique could not be more perfect. I was super self conscience about dress shopping and Sophie could not have made it more perfect! I also didn’t think I would find my dress at the first location and I did! I couldn’t be happier with the service from Jessica and Sophie! I cannot wait to show off my dress to everyone!!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much for all your kind words! We are so happy to have been a part of such a special experience for you!
  • Anisha
    Anisha A. Married on 12/02/2021

Perfect boutique for dresses!

Charleston to find my wedding dress at boutique shops would not be affordable. Well, I'm glad I gave it a try. The girls listened to all my likes and dislikes to really zone into a dress that I would love. At the same time they never tried to up sell me for their benefit. They honestly found dresses at my price range if not a bit lower. Other places I went to would pick dresses right at my max if not a bit higher. I can't wait for my wedding and to wear my dress!

Verità's reply:

Thank you so much Anisha! You're so sweet. We loved working with you and are so glad we got to be part of such a special moment for you!
  • Sharonda
    Sharonda Married on 10/30/2021

The best!

Where do I start??? I had two appointments set up for wedding gowns with Verita being my first!! The second I hit the door, I felt welcomed!! The entire experience was super fun and I just wanted to stay and try on dresses all day. Lol! After trying on maybe six different dresses, I found the ONE! It was a perfect fit and I loved everything about. This visit with more than I expected it to be. Found my perfect dress and didn’t even have to go to my second appointment. Thank you Verita!! You all are awesome!! I didn’t know what to expect and I was so nervous but I’m so happy I shopped here first. You ladies are THE BEST!!!

Verità's reply:

You are so sweet Sharonda! Thank you for all your kind words. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience with us - we had a blast working with you too!
  • Catlin
    Catlin D. Married on 10/02/2021

Verita is the PLACE to go in Charleston for your wedding gown!

I had such a wonderful experience at Verita! Jessica is amazing and was so extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She understood what I was looking for so well that I tried on less than 10 dresses before finding "the one". She was so sweet and helped work within my budget as well. I honestly could not have been happier with my experience and will recommend Verita to everyone I know from now on!

Verità's reply:

Thanks so much for all your kind words, Catlin! I had a blast working with you and your dress is absolutely perfect for you!
  • Alison
    Alison F. Married on 10/02/2021

Love them!!

Jessica and the others are so helpful!!! They made me feel confident in the dress I picked and they helped me through the whole appointment. I went back for bridesmaid dresses and they helped me create a palette and really envision what color would look best on all of my individual bridesmaids. They have a wonderful selection, beautiful store, and the best service! 10/10 would recommend.

Verità's reply:

You're so sweet Alison! Thank you so much for all your kind words. We so enjoyed working with you and your girls!