Venue at the Grove Reviews

204 Reviews for Venue at the Grove

• Allison

Allison M. · Getting married on 10/04/2024

Absolutely Wonderful!

What a beautiful venue! Riding Tandem had the pleasure of working with the Venue at the Grove and it was nothing but exceptional. Their staff were so helpful throughout the whole night!

Sent on 03/19/2021

Jennifer B. · Getting married on 03/02/2023

Best Venue Ever!

This is such a beautiful venue and the staff is so accommodating and helpful! They make your wedding day go so smoothly and stress free!

Sent on 03/07/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure to celebrate you and Chad! We are so glad you had an amazing wedding day ❤️We wish you endless love & happiness! -The Venue at the Grove Team (:

Paige R. · Getting married on 02/03/2023

Outstanding Venue!

The Venue at The Grove made our day so special. Maddy and The Venue at the The Grove team were on top of every detail and provided the best service! We were able to enjoy ourselves and have peace of mind on our big day! The food was amazing, the selection of vendors was top notch, and the grounds are beautiful!

Sent on 03/27/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Paige & Ian! Thank you SO much for your kind words! You both were such a pleasure to work with, and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
    With all our love, The Venue at the Grove Team

Madeline C. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Amazing Staff Who Helped Create an Amazing Day

My experience with Venue at the Grove was beyond amazing. Throughout the difficulties of planning during COVID, having to change my wedding date and so many other obstacles, Maddy and the Venue at the Grove team made planning easy and made my wedding day magical. They were always available to answer questions quickly, listened to me well, and paid attention to every detail. As for the actual wedding day, they were phenomenal in making sure that everyone in the wedding party was taken care of. Food, drinks, anything we needed they had for us or would go out of their way to get for us. It made the whole day so relaxing for me and helped me truly take in every bit of the wedding day without feeling stressed... something I didn't think was possible for a bride! Additionally, they went above and beyond with the precautions they took to make sure the wedding and reception was COVID safe. Everything was more than sanitary and masks and face shields were worn by every staff member and vendor. It made every guest and myself feel comfortable and safe.
    All of this to say, I can not recommend Venue at the Grove enough. It's clear through the pictures that it is a beautiful venue, and I am happy to say that the staff and service make Venue at the Grove the full package in its entirety.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Maddy & Jacob! Thank you so much for the kind words, you both were such a pleasure to work with and we are so happy you trusted us to take on the biggest day of your lives! We wish you all the best in your new future together. (:
    Warmly, The Venue At The Grove Team
  • Johanna

Johanna D. · Getting married on 09/11/2021

EXCELLENT wedding venue from beginning to end!

I cannot share enough positive feedback about our experience with Venue at the Grove. We absolutely LOVED working with Maddy and Mary Kate. We booked the venue about 18 months before our scheduled wedding date so that gave us plenty of planning time. This meant that I would email them with new questions periodically - their responses were always prompt and very helpful. They provided excellent direction in sharing all of our options with us regarding catering, flowers, music, add-on options, etc but I always felt supported in making our decisions. They never made us feel pressured about making any decision and were always very patient. On the day of the wedding, Maddy was our coordinator. She was constantly present and really did make me feel like the most important bride ever. Her individualized attention was invaluable on that day. Our wedding was truly an absolutely perfect day and we have Venue at the grove to thank for being such a big part of that.

Sent on 12/12/2020

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Hi Johanna & Chris! Thank you SO much for your kind words! You both were so much fun to work with, and we are honored we were able to be a part of your day :) We wish you all the best!

Kylie L. · Married on 04/09/2021

Marsden Wedding

Amazing venue, I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who may be looking! Maddy and her team are excellent and made our day so special.

Sent on 04/11/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Kylie & Brandon! Thank you SO much for your review - we are so glad to hear your enjoyed your experience with us! We wish you so much love and happiness in the years to come!

Taylor R. · Married on 03/20/2021

Cannot recommend Venue at the Grove enough!!

We got married at Venue at the Grove and loved every minute of planning! Being an out of state couple, we looked for a venue that could help us plan and pick vendors to make it easier on us. Venue at the Grove did just that. Being that it was an all inclusive venue, they helped us find the best vendors and the planning crew was AMAZING. Maddy was our wedding planner and she was truly phenomenal. There are not enough words to describe what a great planner she was and always quickly answered our questions. Mindy was our day of coordinator and she was always there to offer us a drink and make sure everything was okay for us and our family. We also had an additional assistant help Mindy and our families absolutely loved her, she was always there to make sure they had anything they wanted and she always had a smile on her face. Finally, I wanted to mention that we had several guests say this was the nicest venue they'd ever been to for a wedding. If you're thinking about having your wedding at venue at the grove, DO IT!

Sent on 03/25/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Taylor & Tim!! Thank you SO much for all of your kind words! You were such a pleasure to work with along the way, and we were honored to be part of it all! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness

Megan T. · Married on 03/05/2021

Best venue in Arizona!!!

Venue at the Grove is such a wonderfully beautiful and magical place to get married! Leading up to my wedding they were so helpful with all the pesky questions and last minute changes I had. I had so many compliments on how our wedding was the most beautiful they had attended and that everything was so well put together. The only complaint I had and a lot of other people was that it didn’t last longer! Maddy was my day of coordinator and she was the absolute BEST! She made the day run so smoothly and was just there for me while I was freaking out inside with complete anxiety lol. I had the most magical day and felt so special and that was mostly due to the staff at the venue. We just had an incredible experience and would get married at Venue at the Grove 100 times over! We were so happy choosing this venue. The vendors are also amazing. We had received so many compliments about the food as well. The short rib that Ensemble made was INCREDIBLE and perfectly cooked. We had to postpone due to Covid and the venue was so easily able to accommodate another date for us and made the transition so smooth. Thank you Venue at the Grove for all you did for Devin and I on our special day and the days leading up! You all are wonderful!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Megan & Devin! Thank you SO much for all of your kind words! You both were an absolute pleasure to work with, and we are honored that we were able to be a part of your special day (:
    We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!
  • Leah

Leah M. · Married on 02/12/2021

Forever grateful!

I cannot say enough great things about Venue at the Grove, the staff, the vendors, and the effortless time spent with them planning our wedding through COVID and over the last year. I knew ten years ago when my parents moved into the neighborhood across the street from Venue at the Grove, that I would get married there. Not only did they make my dreams come true, they exceeded my expectations. Planning a wedding is expensive and their easy payment system and all inclusive options made it possible for us to make it happen. Their vetted list of vendors allowed for us to feel confident and stress free. Although the vendors work with various venues, it felt as if they knew and loved Venue at the Grove as much as we do! Their reputation is impeccable! Not having to coordinate between vendors and the venue made the process even more amazing! The support, wedding tracking planner, and assistance in personalizing our dream wedding was highly appreciated! The staff and vendors reached out to us step by step all the way leading up to the day, which was amazing for those like myself who have no idea how to put a wedding together, timing, and little details that are easily overlooked. The staff were highly professional and responded to any questions I had promptly. They gave us adequate time to make decisions, possible options that fit us and our dream as a couple, and timelines that fit our busy lives. Due to COVID, many meeting were held via ZOOM. Although this was the case, each staff/vendor took a lot of time (especially our wedding planner Maddy!) to get to know us and they exceeded on the final outcome. High quality food, decor, venue, and most importantly staff! Our family and friends could not say enough amazing things about the Venue. We feel overwhelmingly blessed and happy to have shared our dream and their hard work with the ones we love most. We believe Venue at the Grove would exceed your expectations too!

Sent on 02/22/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Leah & AJ!! We absolutely loved helping you plan your wedding and celebrating the two of you! Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Venue at the Grove. Cheers to the two of you and a life full of love! -The Venue at the Grove Team
  • Sarah

Sarah N. · Married on 01/18/2021

Unbeatable

I cannot rave enough about our amazing wedding experience with Venue at the Grove. My husband and I booked this venue after only a virtual tour with a crazy short timeline before our wedding day. I can't imagine ever pulling off an event this beautiful the way we did without this all inclusive venue and the various associated vendors that work together as the most seamless team you could ask for.

We met with our coordinators Maddy and Mary Kate or a few planning meetings for decision making on every little detail I probably wouldn't have even thought of. We were also given some really great upgrade options like fire pits and a sparkler exit.

When we finally made it to the venue after the most insane series of travel delays and mishaps in which only half of us could even make it to our rehearsal, the venue was even more beautiful in person and Maddy kept everything on track and organized so the members of our party who missed rehearsal knew exactly what to do when we returned on wedding day. The lighted grove surrounding us and our guests as the beautiful Arizona sun set was truly magical. I was able to enjoy every bit of it as Maddy and the team kept everything moving and jumped in to assist any need. The on-site bride and groom suites were amazing for us and our families and our guests loved cocktail hour with lawn games.

The preferred partners that we worked with for photography (Tony George), DJ (All American DJ), signage (AZ Build 3D), cake (Sugarlips)and transportation (Jet Limo) were excellent, and Ensemble Catering is absolutely delicious. The best part is how easy it was to get set up with most of them directly through the venue.

I would recommend this venue and its awesome staff to anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Sarah!! Thank you SO much for all of your kind words (: You and Zach were an absolute pleasure to work with! We wish you all the love, health and happiness!
    With love, the Venue at the Grove Team
  • Rebecca

Rebecca D. · Married on 01/06/2021

Such an amazing venue!

Venue at the Grove has been absolutely amazing through this whole process! Not only before the pandemic did they help us tremendously by helping put us in contact with their available vendors for each aspect of the wedding (photographer, floral, cake etc), they had great recommendations for any extra vendors we wanted (live painter), a personal event coordinator to help you with your tasting and planning meetings and day of. There was no reason to book a wedding planner because they basically had one built in to your package and set you up for success so it was so easy and stress-free! After the pandemic hit and we had to postpone they were still amazing by not canceling us (which a lot of venues were doing without refunds) and really helped us be aware of what precautions they were taking to keep us, guests and their staff safe! They also were very helpful with us rebooking our date and getting in contact with all of our vendors for us! Mary Kate and Maddy were our day of coordinators and they were amazing and so was everyone else on staff! Along with the great staff and help, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and makes you feel like you're not in Arizona! So green and lush and honestly for a June wedding it could've been a lot hotter! The rooms for me and my girls to get ready were great and so was the room the guys had which was really important for us! The food was also a topic of discussion all night. Everyone was raving about the food and how delicious it was and I totally agree I would go to a restaurant to eat their food! Everything was amazing and I would definitely recommend having your dream wedding here!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Wow Becca thank you for all of your kind words!! It was an incredible honor to be a part of your & Austin's big day :) We wish you nothing but the best in your future!
  • Kelsey

Kelsey B. · Married on 12/11/2020

Perfect Phoenix Venue!

When I attended my friend’s wedding at the Venue at the Grove in 2015, I immediately knew it was where I wanted to get married someday. It is absolutely gorgeous. Fast forward to December 2020 at my own wedding at the Venue at the Grove, and it was the best wedding decision we could have ever made. Not only is the venue itself breathtaking, but they also take a massive amount of the wedding planning and day-of stress away from you which is priceless.

Maddy, our Day-of Coordinator, and Mary Kate promptly answered all my million questions leading up to our wedding and didn’t make me feel that I was annoying, even though I probably was :) If you forget anything, they most likely will take care of it. If there were any wedding-day hiccups, we didn’t even know about it! Maddy and the team made us feel like a Royal couple our entire wedding day. We were waited on hand-and-foot to make sure we had no worries in the world and could enjoy our special day. In the days after our wedding, we joked about how we swore we would be thinking about something, for example “I need to refill my drink”, and they could read our minds and be there in less than a second fulfilling our wants/needs.

Two months later, our guests are still raving about our wedding and how beautiful and perfect it was. The Venue at the Grove team is without-a-doubt the reason for that. Every little detail was on-point.

My only “heads up” to future Venue at the Grove couples is that all payments, including guest-count payments, are non-refundable (this is outlined in their contract). Even if you are certain you will have 150 guests, for example, and you start making payments toward that 150 and only 125 show up, you paid for 25 people who didn’t show. At around $100 per head (this amount varies based on a variety of factors with what you choose), having 25 people no-show or back out from coming at the last minute is around $2500. I was certain we would have 100 people, so we made payments for the 100 and ended up having around 89. I recommend paying the minimum amount of guests, and waiting until you need to submit the final headcount to make the additional guest payments. You can always pay for more guests, but you can’t necessarily remove them. Again, this is noted in the contract so it is no surprise, but good to remember.

Sent on 02/08/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

It was so much fun to host your big day, Kelsey! We wish you and Tommy a lifetime of happiness. Your photos are absolutely beautiful! 🥰 -The Venue at the Grove Team

Cassandra G. · Married on 12/04/2020

They left us speechless *IN A GOOD WAY*

Trust us & just book with them

Sent on 12/08/2020

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Ah Cassandra look at this picture!!
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 11/20/2020

Dream Wedding Venue + Team!

Venue at the Grove gave my now husband and I our dream wedding! First, you start with the pure gorgeousness of the venue itself and second, their all-inclusive yet customizable packages (including a day-of management team) cross so many things off the planning checklist right from the get-go. Their planning tools, timelines, check-ins with you and coordination of tastings and meetings with vendors keeps everything on-track and so easy, so you can focus on all the other details of your day that make it special. And it keeps everyone on the same page, because they make sure every partner knows the plan and has what they need - a huge relief! Even as a super-detailed, stress-case bride, I can say they think of everything! This made the wedding planning process so smooth, even amidst a pandemic and extra-stressful year. Maddy, our event manager from day 1 to wedding day was THE best. So organized, professional, patient, helpful, responsive, thoughtful and all-around cheerful and awesome to work with - she even poured us drinks, fixed my veil falling out before I walked down the aisle and made sure everything got packed up and safely home for us! Plus, our outside vendors loved working with Maddy and the team. If you want a beautiful, seamless wedding where you can just focus on enjoying the day and happily getting married, look no further!

Sent on 12/04/2020

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Hi Christina & Jordan!! Thank you SO much for sharing this! You both were an absolute delight to work with, and we are so incredibly happy for you both! We wish you a lifetime of health, love, and happiness

Kristyn D. · Married on 10/17/2020

This venue was amazing!!

This venue was by far the best choice! Every gust could not stop raving about how beautiful the venue was and the planning process with their team was seamless!

Sent on 10/21/2020

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Kristyn & Matt! We are so honored you chose us to celebrate with. We wish you an absolutely beautiful marriage! ❤️
    All the best, The Venue at the Grove Team
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 05/03/2020

It doesn’t feel like Arizona

When I first started looking for wedding venues, I wanted something different. Being in Arizona there are a lot of desert venues. However, I love green and I love trees but I wanted to be closer to home! That’s exactly what I found at Venue at the Grove! It was everything I could’ve dreamed of and more. It was so beautiful with the large trees and fairy lights! Also, the team themselves were outstanding. Throughout the pandemic, they remained calm and provided choices for us to choose. They made sure it was safe for our guests and themselves but still remained to make it the wedding of my dreams! If I could get married 100 times, I would do it here every time.

Sent on 08/13/2020

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Morgan & Jake! Thank you for your kind words! It was an absolute honor being a part of your special day! We wish you all the best in your future :)

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2020

Magical Day at Venue at the Grove

My (now) husband and I were having such a difficult time finding a wedding venue that felt like "us". Cue trip to Venue at the Grove and we immediately fell in love. We had the pleasure of working with many staff members and each individual was just as wonderful as the last. We cannot recommend this venue enough. Our Day of Coordinator - Alicia, was phenomenal. She handled every little detail and was just awesome to work with. Our emails filled with questions were responded to and answered thoroughly, our requests were fulfilled (above and beyond I might add), and our wedding day went off WITHOUT A HITCH. It was better than we could have ever imagined. Pure magic.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Danielle! You and Blake were such a pleasure and we were all so very excited for the two of you! Congrats to you both as well as your families, we wish you so much love and happiness! With love, Venue At The Grove Family =)

Melanye S. · Married on 11/05/2019

Best venue and staff!

Being an out of state bride and groom we placed a lot of trust in the staff at Venue at the Grove and let me tell you they did not disappoint!!! They were amazing and so helpful, throughout any normal wedding frustrations that occur! I would recommend this venue to any friends or family as it was an absolutely amazing experience!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Melanye, Thank you so much for the kind words, you and Justin were such a pleasure and we are so happy you trusted us to take on the biggest day of your lives! We wish you all the best in your new future together.
    Warmly, The Venue At The Grove Team

Victoria K. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Venue!

Couldn't have picked a better venue! We got so many compliments about how beautiful and perfect the venue was. The team was awesome to work with and really helped us make everything day of go seamlessly. It was really helpful to have someone who was with us every step of the way to help pick out things like table settings, arbor decor, etc. Also being able to work with a venue who had some vendors automatically in their package was super helpful- it saved us having to find a bakery, DJ, florist and caterer.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Victoria! You and Dan were such a pleasure and we couldn't have been more thrilled to have been part of your day! We wish you two a long and happy life together =)
    Venue At The Grove Team
  • Megan

Megan C. · Married on 10/01/2019

I absolutely loved this venue! Couldn't have asked for a more beautiful place to have a wedding!

My wedding was a fairytale come true! The staff at the Grove made this process smooth and easy and Maddy was amazing at coordinating our special day. I highly recommend this venue for anyone who doesn't want too much headache of having to plan their entire wedding. I'm a busy momma with not a lot of time so they made this so easy but fun along the way! The vendors that they provided for me were also amazing! If you are thinking about choosing this venue, just do it! You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/07/2021

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Megan & Chris!! We had so much fun planning with you and celebrating your big day! We are so glad we could be a part of it all. We wish you endless love & happiness!! -The Venue at the Grove Team (:

Katy · Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful Venue

What a wonderful experience to work with this Venue! The vendors they connected us with were superb and they coordinated everything perfectly. For an evening wedding, the setting was just breathtaking. Everyone here is very good at what they do and they made our night easy and fun. We had the perfect wedding--it far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Katy, thank you so much for the amazing words. You and Grek were such a pleasure hosting and we are thankful to have been able to be part of such a special day for you and your families =) Venue At The Grove Team!

Kristin H. · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Experience

Venue at the Grove really knocked it out of the park with our wedding! I knew when I signed the contract that the day would be great but I didn't know quite how AMAZING it would end up being. The grounds are magical, the staff is unbelievable, the food was delicious and the overall service was absolutely on point. The planning process was unbelievable easy. Yes, I said it...EASY! Your coordinator does all the hard stuff, leaving you with the fun stuff like picking colors, flowers, etc. My husband and I have reminisced over the day many times and recently asked each other, "if you could do it over again and change something what would you change?" The answer was nothing. We would not change a single thing about out day. Special shout out to Gianna who made everything PERFECT!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Kristin! You and Jesse were such an amazing couple to have been able to share the day with! We are so happy to hear that your day was exactly what you expected and we wish you both a long and happy life together - Love Venue At The Grove Team =)

Deandra P. · Married on 05/25/2019

Our Big Day

From the minute we saw the grove we knew that it was the perfect place for our wedding. Their team was so incredibly helpful and communicative through the whole process and they went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We could not be happier about our decision to have our wedding there and will cherish the memories forever!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Deandra, You and Scott were such a pleasure and your guests were all so amazing as well! We are so thankful to have been chosen to be part of such a big day =) All the love and happiness to you both
    Venue at The Grove Team

Jaince · Married on 05/02/2019

Individual attention with a special touch

Since the day we first submitted our inquiry, the Venue at the Grove staff treated us with the love, kindness, and respect every customer/client should feel. While they always had events going on every weekend, they were always so quick with their email responses, so we never felt "forgotten about". The staff is so in sync, that no matter who answered the email or picked up the phone, they knew exactly what was going on and how to handle our situation. Their all inclusive package made wedding planning a BREEZE! While you are making your guest list and planning out the other details, they will let you know when it is time to pick our your DJ, cake flavors, menu tasting, so you don't have to worry about tracking your vendors down, they do it for you! As our wedding day was quickly approaching, they were SO flexible in helping us create the vision we had in mind to cater to our friends and family; from the lay out design, the menu selection, and the overall vibe.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Janice & Aki! You two were an absolute blast to work with all the way through the amazing wedding day you held for your friends and family! Thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your special day =)
    With Love, Venue At The Grove Team

Summer T. · Married on 04/26/2019

So amazing!!

The best venue ever. We are so thankful that we were able to get married here. The staff is so organized, and makes the entire process smooth. From the second you step foot on the property to take a tour, to the sparkler exit on your wedding day you receive exceptional service. We can’t thank Gianna enough for being a great event coordinator!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Hi Summer,

Thank you so much for your review! You are the sweetest, and it was our honor to have the pleasure of celebrating your day with you!

Warmly,