Venue at the Grove Reviews

186 | Phoenix, AZ

186 Reviews for Venue at the Grove

Rebecca Dulis · Getting married on 01/06/2021

Such an amazing venue!

Venue at the Grove has been absolutely amazing through this whole process! Not only before the pandemic did they help us tremendously by helping put us in contact with their available vendors for each aspect of the wedding (photographer, floral, cake etc), they had great recommendations for any extra vendors we wanted (live painter), a personal event coordinator to help you with your tasting and planning meetings and day of. There was no reason to book a wedding planner because they basically had one built in to your package and set you up for success so it was so easy and stress-free! After the pandemic hit and we had to postpone they were still amazing by not canceling us (which a lot of venues were doing without refunds) and really helped us be aware of what precautions they were taking to keep us, guests and their staff safe! They also were very helpful with us rebooking our date and getting in contact with all of our vendors for us! Mary Kate and Maddy were our day of coordinators and they were amazing and so was everyone else on staff! Along with the great staff and help, the venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and makes you feel like you're not in Arizona! So green and lush and honestly for a June wedding it could've been a lot hotter! The rooms for me and my girls to get ready were great and so was the room the guys had which was really important for us! The food was also a topic of discussion all night. Everyone was raving about the food and how delicious it was and I totally agree I would go to a restaurant to eat their food! Everything was amazing and I would definitely recommend having your dream wedding here!

Sent on 06/23/2020

Danielle · Married on 04/10/2020

Magical Day at Venue at the Grove

My (now) husband and I were having such a difficult time finding a wedding venue that felt like "us". Cue trip to Venue at the Grove and we immediately fell in love. We had the pleasure of working with many staff members and each individual was just as wonderful as the last. We cannot recommend this venue enough. Our Day of Coordinator - Alicia, was phenomenal. She handled every little detail and was just awesome to work with. Our emails filled with questions were responded to and answered thoroughly, our requests were fulfilled (above and beyond I might add), and our wedding day went off WITHOUT A HITCH. It was better than we could have ever imagined. Pure magic.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Danielle! You and Blake were such a pleasure and we were all so very excited for the two of you! Congrats to you both as well as your families, we wish you so much love and happiness! With love, Venue At The Grove Family =)

Melanye Stanley · Married on 11/05/2019

Best venue and staff!

Being an out of state bride and groom we placed a lot of trust in the staff at Venue at the Grove and let me tell you they did not disappoint!!! They were amazing and so helpful, throughout any normal wedding frustrations that occur! I would recommend this venue to any friends or family as it was an absolutely amazing experience!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Melanye, Thank you so much for the kind words, you and Justin were such a pleasure and we are so happy you trusted us to take on the biggest day of your lives! We wish you all the best in your new future together.
    Warmly, The Venue At The Grove Team

Victoria Kasik · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing Venue!

Couldn't have picked a better venue! We got so many compliments about how beautiful and perfect the venue was. The team was awesome to work with and really helped us make everything day of go seamlessly. It was really helpful to have someone who was with us every step of the way to help pick out things like table settings, arbor decor, etc. Also being able to work with a venue who had some vendors automatically in their package was super helpful- it saved us having to find a bakery, DJ, florist and caterer.

Sent on 11/16/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Victoria! You and Dan were such a pleasure and we couldn't have been more thrilled to have been part of your day! We wish you two a long and happy life together =)
    Venue At The Grove Team

Katy · Married on 09/29/2019

Wonderful Venue

What a wonderful experience to work with this Venue! The vendors they connected us with were superb and they coordinated everything perfectly. For an evening wedding, the setting was just breathtaking. Everyone here is very good at what they do and they made our night easy and fun. We had the perfect wedding--it far exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/30/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Katy, thank you so much for the amazing words. You and Grek were such a pleasure hosting and we are thankful to have been able to be part of such a special day for you and your families =) Venue At The Grove Team!

Kristin Hopf · Married on 08/11/2019

Amazing Experience

Venue at the Grove really knocked it out of the park with our wedding! I knew when I signed the contract that the day would be great but I didn't know quite how AMAZING it would end up being. The grounds are magical, the staff is unbelievable, the food was delicious and the overall service was absolutely on point. The planning process was unbelievable easy. Yes, I said it...EASY! Your coordinator does all the hard stuff, leaving you with the fun stuff like picking colors, flowers, etc. My husband and I have reminisced over the day many times and recently asked each other, "if you could do it over again and change something what would you change?" The answer was nothing. We would not change a single thing about out day. Special shout out to Gianna who made everything PERFECT!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Kristin! You and Jesse were such an amazing couple to have been able to share the day with! We are so happy to hear that your day was exactly what you expected and we wish you both a long and happy life together - Love Venue At The Grove Team =)

Deandra Petersen · Married on 05/25/2019

Our Big Day

From the minute we saw the grove we knew that it was the perfect place for our wedding. Their team was so incredibly helpful and communicative through the whole process and they went above and beyond to make our day perfect. We could not be happier about our decision to have our wedding there and will cherish the memories forever!

Sent on 05/27/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Deandra, You and Scott were such a pleasure and your guests were all so amazing as well! We are so thankful to have been chosen to be part of such a big day =) All the love and happiness to you both
    Venue at The Grove Team

Jaince · Married on 05/02/2019

Individual attention with a special touch

Since the day we first submitted our inquiry, the Venue at the Grove staff treated us with the love, kindness, and respect every customer/client should feel. While they always had events going on every weekend, they were always so quick with their email responses, so we never felt "forgotten about". The staff is so in sync, that no matter who answered the email or picked up the phone, they knew exactly what was going on and how to handle our situation. Their all inclusive package made wedding planning a BREEZE! While you are making your guest list and planning out the other details, they will let you know when it is time to pick our your DJ, cake flavors, menu tasting, so you don't have to worry about tracking your vendors down, they do it for you! As our wedding day was quickly approaching, they were SO flexible in helping us create the vision we had in mind to cater to our friends and family; from the lay out design, the menu selection, and the overall vibe.

Sent on 07/16/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Janice & Aki! You two were an absolute blast to work with all the way through the amazing wedding day you held for your friends and family! Thank you so much for choosing us to be part of your special day =)
    With Love, Venue At The Grove Team

Summer Thurman · Married on 04/26/2019

So amazing!!

The best venue ever. We are so thankful that we were able to get married here. The staff is so organized, and makes the entire process smooth. From the second you step foot on the property to take a tour, to the sparkler exit on your wedding day you receive exceptional service. We can’t thank Gianna enough for being a great event coordinator!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Hi Summer,

Thank you so much for your review! You are the sweetest, and it was our honor to have the pleasure of celebrating your day with you!

Warmly,
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/21/2019

Dream Wedding

Gianna, her team and Vince made our dreams come true! They were able to take our thoughts, ideas and hopes and transform them into reality. Our wedding exceeded every expectation that we had and then some. It was perfection thanks to them.
    On top of that, they were kind, patient and they were really invested in our wedding. Thank you to Gianna, the team and Vince for making our day the best day ever!

Sent on 04/14/2019
  • Mrs. Rae Hixson

Rachel · Married on 03/02/2019

BIG ups to Venue

From the beginning, the team at Venue at the Grove set themselves apart from other venues. The team was consistent, caring, and eager to help us. Leigh, in particular, was incredible. She ensured that we could revise the contract until it was perfect and also best advised us on how to do it. EASY CHOICE. No other venue came close to the upfront customer service and guidance.

Venue at the Grove also made it EASY to pick everything out with PREMIER VENDORS. We had a six month engagement and were able to get everything together without a hiccup. From the flowers, to the DJ, to the FOOD (omg the food, people), we were blown away time and time again.

Leading up to the wedding, the stress was piling on. The team was always quick to respond and help out in the absence of our event manager. And the night of rehearsal, I felt a huge wave of relief. Our event manager, Gianna, was simply a professional. I felt confident AT ALL TIMES that we were being taken care of. And we were. We dropped off all of our decor with instructions for set up and when we arrived on our wedding day, and everything was perfect. It was done. Our flower girl outfits and shoes along with champagne and flowers and croissants were laid in the bridal suite... small details with pictures laid out for me... If I got cold and needed my jacket, it was at my seat in minutes. EVERYONE at Venue at the Grove from the event manager to the servers proved themselves worth every penny we spent and more.

I could not be more elated and grateful to them all for giving me the day of my dreams. For every searching couple, BOOK IT. You will NOT be disappointed.

ALSO the Venue was GORGEOUSSSSSSSSS -- I seriously can't

Sent on 03/09/2019

Rae & Tyler,
    You two were an absolute pleasure and we were thrilled to have been able to be apart of such a special day for such an amazing little family! We wish all 4 of you a happy new life of love, adventures and lots of laughs. We hope to cross paths in the future =)
    Venue At The grove Team
  • Jessica

Jessica Ayers · Married on 02/27/2019

Amazing!!!

they gave me my dream wedding. nothing could have been better.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Bailey Fleetwood · Married on 02/08/2019

My dream wedding

This venue and everyone affiliated with them worked so hard to make sure our wedding day was beautiful. The grass was spectacular and green and the lights on the trees were in tip top shape!! The wedding of my dreams!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Jaimie · Married on 12/28/2018

Great Venue

I recently got married at the Venue at the Grove and I am so impressed and happy with how everything went for my husband and I's big day. The venue was on top of every aspect of the wedding, from the first time looking at the venue to sending e-mails leading up to the day making sure everything was taken care of. The food was fabulous, I cannot tell you how many people came up to me during the wedding and after the day that were complimenting the food.

The venue provides such a beautiful space that is taken care of really well. The grass, trees, lighting, and overall look of the grounds literally took my breathe away. I had Gianna as my day of coordinator and she was AMAZING. She was so thorough during our 30 day wrap-up meeting, the rehearsal, and the day of. She listened to all of our suggestions and ideas and made them come to life. There of course is always something that you don't plan for on your big day and that happened to me but Gianna was on top of it all and took care of anything that we needed the day of or last minute request during the wedding.

I would definitely suggest to anyone looking for a great affordable venue to select this venue. I absolutely adore how everything looked and went for the wedding.

would love to thank the venue for putting on a great wedding and special thanks to Gianna. :)

Sent on 01/16/2019

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Jaimie, Thank you so much for the kind words, you and Connor were such a pleasure and we are so thankful to have been chosen to be a part of your special day! We wish you nothing but the best in your marriage - Venue At The Grove Team =)

Erica · Married on 12/07/2018

Fairytale Venue

My husband and I fell in love with Venue at the Grove as soon as we stepped foot on the property! Everything about it is just so utterly perfect. From the lights on the trees to the people that work there! The planning process was a breeze and Gianna, our coordinator, was more than AMAZING!!! I cannot say enough good things about her! She addressed every little detail of each part of the planning and even brought her own décor the day of the wedding to add to our centerpieces!!! She has an absolutely incredible eye for detail, is so easy to work with and made us feel like family. Even with the little bumps that occurred the day of, the wedding was completely stress-free and we couldn't have asked for more! The vendors were all INCREDIBLE and the guests absolutely loved everything! Gianna & Venue at the Grove, thank you, we are so grateful :)

Sent on 12/18/2018

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Erica, you and Ralph were an absolute pleasure to have and we are so incredibly grateful to have been apart of such a special day. We are glad you felt as much of this family as we did too! A long and happy life to the both of you! =)

Venue at The Grove Team
  • Krystle

Krystle · Married on 11/02/2018

Outstanding!

The staff and service are truly exceptional. They paid attention to every detail and then some! It was pure perfection. Gianna did an outstanding job,, and it was a perfectly gorgeous, fun and amazing day.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Thank you so much Krystle! We absolutely loved being part of your and Randy's day!

Love,

Rachel · Married on 10/22/2018

Best Customer Service EVER

If my husband and I could get married at Venue at the Grove all over again, we would do it in a HEARTBEAT! Kelsey, Gianna, Leigh, and the rest of the Venue at Grove team were an absolute DREAM to work with - the planning process was completely stress-free, and the professionals at VTG were incredibly helpful, responsive, and kind. Not to mention, the Venue is absolutely GORGEOUS. I would recommend VTG to anyone for their wedding! We still get compliments on the amazing customer service and beauty of the venue. Thank you, VTG team, for helping us put together the most memorable, dream wedding we could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Cianna · Married on 10/19/2018

Amazing host

Gianna was absolutely amazing and was on top of everything! We’re so grateful to the venue, to Gianna, and to everyone that helped make our day so special!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Cianna,

You and your whole Family/Party were such a please and we are just so happy to have been part of such a special day! We wish you and Cullen a long life of love and happiness =)
    -Venue at the Grove Team

Maria Santa Cruz · Married on 10/17/2018

Wedding 10/17/18

From our initial meeting to the last dance on our wedding day the entire team at Venue at the Grove had been phenomenal. Truly making our day and wedding experience memorable. Their exceptional service goes above and beyond what we could've ever imagined. Organization, planning, and communication from Venue at the Grove never skipped a beat. Staff was always so welcoming and patient throughout the process we never felt stressed and more importantly we never felt alone. Thank you Venue at the Grove for all your help in making our wedding one of the most memorable days of our lives.
    Maria and Bianca Santa Cruz-Duarte

Sent on 11/02/2018

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Bianca & Maria - Thank you so much for your review. We enjoyed being there for every part of your day and planning process! Happiest of Marriages to you!

Love,

Heather · Married on 10/12/2018

The best venue out there! They helped us every step of our wedding process and answered every question extremely fast! Our vision came to life not only for the beauty of the venue but their amazing team as well.

10 out of 10 stars and highly recommend!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Heather,
    It was so special to be a part of your wedding day! Thank you for allowing us to stand by your side. Your friends and family were so much fun to celebrate with!

- Venue at The Grove Team

Joy · Married on 10/11/2018

We could not be happier with EVERYTHING the Venue At The Grove did for us. From the initial phone call to inquire about the facility to the end of our reception. The whole team provided ALL our needs...Knowing and anticipating our needs even before we knew what our needs were. Gianna had everything done before we even thought to ask about them. The vendors were just as accommodating. Vince and his team with Ensemble Catering provided the most fabulous food. Multiple guests said they had been to many weddings and events with food that didn't even come close to the flavor and presentation of the food at our wedding. Vince and his team surprised Eddie and me with his personal attention in our suites and at the reception. Patricia with Wild Child Floral Design created beautiful, personalized bouquets and boutonnieres going above and beyond with her designs and suggestions for the wedding. Just beautiful! Our DJ, Jeff Jones with Direct Sounds, was the best to work with in creating our personalized requests for our entire event. He is professional and accommodates last minute requests without missing a beat. He provided an effortless flow, setting the mood of love and happiness. Jeff had one of our best surprises by presenting a personalized emblem projected on the side of the building with our initials and date of our wedding. Although our photographer was not included with our package, I have to give a shout out to Tony George Photography for his personal and professional touch. We also opted out of the cake package, choosing to have pecan pie. We are so very grateful for Gianna for helping us create our perfect wedding. She was available anytime we needed something or for just a question we had, which she had already taken care of. Gianna made the planning of our wedding stress-free so we could enjoy the planning and results. She let us know where we needed to be and when we needed to be, freeing us up to enjoy every moment. Joy & Eddie

Sent on 10/13/2018

Joy & Eddie,

It was such an absolute pleasure working with the two of you and we are so happy your day turned out to be as amazing as dreamed of! Thank you so much for all these kind words, we wish you both a long life of love and happiness you deserve it!
    All the best, Venue At The Grove Team

Betty · Married on 08/19/2018

If you've had the privilege of finding Venue at the Grove, stop your venue searching and book them immediately!! The all-inclusive package is WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY. I cannot stress that enough. Not only is the venue an absolute dream, but the cherry on top is their one-stop shop for everything you need to make your wedding day a fairytale. Being a full-time graduate student meant I didn't have excess budget or time. The all-inclusive package for 50 guests fit our budget (we booked on a Sunday in order to stay within budget) and the best part was how organized the team was! I was able to focus on school and simply wait for an email when it came time to meet with each individual vendor included in the package. I didn't have to go searching for any vendor and all of their preferred vendors are top quality. I LOVED every detail about my wedding and genuinely can't think of anything I would've changed. Apart from all of the vendors exceeding every expectation and being so friendly throughout the process, the Venue at the Grove team was super easy to communicate with. Any time I had a question during my year of wedding planning, I would give them a call and know I would receive an answer immediately or an email within hours. They make keeping track of payments and vendor appointments sooo easy. And the best part of it all was the wedding day service they provided. The team was SO professional and so kind. They were super prepared, even providing a hand fan for me while taking photos since our wedding day was HOT! As well as making sure I was hydrated throughout the day. They knew when I needed a water or bathroom break even before I did! The level of excellence was seen across every detail. They literally took care of everything and made sure I was able to focus on enjoying my big day. I can't stress how much I recommend this team and the all-inclusive package. You will not be disappointed! I would do it all over again, exactly the same. (Not many brides can say that.)

Sent on 09/04/2018

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Betty, you are so kind! We are so happy you had such a wonderful experience with us and we wish you and Juan all the happiness & love! You two are an amazing couple! - Venue at the Grove Team

Madie · Married on 05/18/2018

Venue at the Grove was magical for our wedding on 4.15.18! We received SO many compliments about how beautiful the grounds were and how nicely everything was done! The staff was amazing to work with since the very beginning and was always so patient and helpful with all my questions. Maricia was amazing on the day of! She took care of everything and made it so we could just really enjoy every moment!! Wish we could go back and do it all over again!! Thank you for giving us the wedding of our dreams!! Madie and Nick

Sent on 05/07/2018

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Thank you Madie for your review! It was our pleasure hosting your wedding at Venue at the Grove! We hope that you had an amazing Honeymoon! Happiest of Marriages to you and Nick!

Leah · Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding day was AMAZING with so so much thanks to Madison and the rest of the Venue at the Grove staff. They made the entire planning process as painless as possible. They truly have it down to a science. From our initial meeting, to our tasting, to everyday email correspondence and everything in between, they were a complete pleasure to work with. Arriving at the venue the day of was exceptionally special. Madison + staff had all of my decor and EVERYTHING set up, looking stunning as ever. There truly is something to be said for choosing a venue with an event coordinator who is beyond capable. Even though weddings are what they do on a day to day basis, there is no doubt in how important they made us feel on our day! It truly was perfect, and there is not a single thing I would have changed. Our guests were full of compliments for the venue as well! We are so grateful to have found and worked with this talented staff! Thank you SO much!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Leah, thank you so much for all your kind words! We are so happy for you & Kevin! Seriously, such a beautiful day and we are so happy we were a part of it!
    - Venue at the Grove Team

Bryna · Married on 04/18/2018

My husband and I are very happy with how our wedding turned out. The venue is beautiful and the service was amazing. We didn't have to worry about anything on our big day. Everything was taken care of for us by the wonderful coordinators. We received so many raving comments from our guests about how beautiful the venue is and how great everything was. Thank you so much for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Venue at the Grove's reply:

Thank you Bryna for your review! It was our pleasure hosting your wedding at Venue at the Grove! Happiest of Marriages to you and Jerry!