Venue 311 Reviews

Venue 311 6
Venue 311 7

Keila Ochoa · Married on 06/19/2019

Beautiful Venue

I am so happy that we chose to have our wedding at Venue 311! It is the most darling venue and it is so beautiful. All of the staff was so great and helpful. We had our ceremony outside and it was the most dreamy ceremony. We had our reception inside of the barn and it was so incredible. All of our guests kept raving about how beautiful the venue was. I would recommend Venue 311 to any bride!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Kellie

Kellie Brossart · Married on 05/19/2019

Wonderful Venue!!!

Venue 311 was the perfect venue for our wedding. It is absolutely beautiful. One plus side to this venue is it is naturally very pretty, so minimal decorating is required for the ceremony and reception to look great. Another thing that is amazing about this venue is it has a borrowing room, with all sorts of decorations that you can use during your ceremony and reception at no extra cost. Finally, Venue 311 has a great bridal suite and grooms room that are perfect for getting ready in. Anything you would need in there, they have. Not only was the venue great in how it looked and what it offered, the owners were great as well. The owners were always very responsive to emails, and were willing to work with us to set the date. We contacted them during a promotion they were doing letting them know we were interested in using their venue, we just didn’t know the exact date yet. The owners still offered us the promotion pricing even though we had not officially booked an exact date with them yet. If you want a venue that is beautiful and run by kind people, Venue 311 is the way to go.

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Aguilar · Married on 04/10/2019

Amazing venue

Venue 311 is absolutely beautiful!!! I am so happy that I chose this venue for my wedding... The owner Ms. Nanci and her assistant Brittney are the best!!! They are both very sweet and extremely helpful... They are quick to answer all your questions and to help with any concerns you may have... If I could rate them 100 stars I would!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Nancy

Nancy Hurtado · Married on 03/16/2019

Perfect setting for love

The moment I stepped foot onto the property I knew the venue carried the tone and aesthetic I was hoping for. The venue fits 200 guests easily with plenty of space for a dance floor. I am in awe of the lovely details added after I booked. The attention to detail is flawless. I loved being able to ask any questions about concerns and getting a response immediately. I worked with Heidi most of the process and she is extremely helpful. Also, the day of ladies are so sweet and honestly were the icing on the cake for me. Megan was the best! She was upbeat and had solutions to all my concerns. Everything went wonderfully! 10/10 ladies!!!

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Venue 311 8
    Venue 311 9
    Venue 311 10
    Venue 311 11
  • Shelbi

Shelbi Lara · Married on 03/02/2019

Perfection!

Everything about this venue was perfect. We fell in love with it the moment we saw it, and every person we interacted with was so helpful and kind. They were always quick to respond to emails and offer advice or recommendations, and the day ran flawlessly. The girls are just so helpful in every way, and I didn't have a single interaction or conversation with them that was bad. There were plenty of places for storage, photos, and options for an indoor or outdoor ceremony. I love that they have decor available for you to use if needed. The setup was great! None of our guests had trouble finding the venue, and we loved that it was in a quiet setting and everything was just beautiful. You can tell there was a lot of thought put into the venue. It was different and elegant. Thank you for helping us create the perfect wedding day!

Sent on 03/06/2019
  • annelissa

annelissa · Married on 12/14/2018

Perfect Wedding at Venue 311

We had the most perfect wedding at Venue 311 this month. You cannot beat how amazing this venue is for the price!! We looked at many venues before choosing the one and this one outbeat them all. The day of went by so smoothly and everything was so special. We had an outdoor ceremony and inside reception. The venue is so beautiful already that it doesn’t require much to fix it up, but we were thankful for the decorations we were allowed to borrow from the decoration closet they had there. We were also appreciative for the help we got setting up the tables/chairs the morning of, which made the process a lot easier! We got so many compliments on how magical & beautiful the wedding was and are so thankful to have found Venue 311. If you are wondering if this is the venue for you.. YES. You will not regrets is when you look back on how amazing y’alls special day was.

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Venue 311 12
    Venue 311 13
    Venue 311 14
  • Rose

Rose · Married on 11/17/2018

Perfection!

Venue 311 was absolutely perfection for our wedding day. It had an elegant atmosphere that made it easy to decorate and plan around. We had family visit from many states and even from outside the country that commented how beautiful the venue naturally was. The owners were amazing to work with as well. I'm so glad we were able to have our special day at Venue 311 !!!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Staci · Married on 11/08/2018

Gorgeous Venue

So glad my husband and I found Venue 311 for our wedding day! The owners are so sweet and did everything they could to make our big day what we wanted. The place is gorgeous on its own so you don't need to go over the top with decorations and they also have a whole closet of decor to borrow the day of. That really helped save our budget. You can't go wrong with this place!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Leah · Married on 09/22/2018

My sister had her dream wedding on 9-22-18. Everything happened so smoothly without any problem! The venue was perfect! There was a chance of rain but the Lord held it back until everyone was inside! Thank you Venue 311 for making my sisters dream wedding become a reality!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Carol · Married on 09/22/2018

Venue 311 was the perfect place for Sarah’s vision of an outdoor wedding to become a reality. The attention to detail that the owners have designed into the venue is truly exceptional!

After your guest’s park, they will find a beautiful walkway that leads to the outdoor chapel. The electric lamp posts on either side not only illuminate the path, they are also perfect for accenting with floral accents, ribbons or even photos of the bride and groom, as your guests stroll and enjoy the countryside.

The banquet room is a large open space, easy for space planning, complete with elegant yet simple chandeliers that accent the beautiful architectural details of the building. Whatever your wedding decor, from modern to rustic, to anything in between, you will find Venue 311 to be the perfect backdrop to create your vision.

One room, worthy of separate review is the well-designed large, yet intimate, dining room that is thoughtfully placed to one side of the banquet room. From a wedding planner’s perspective, it minimized the last-minute sound and activity of the caterers setting up the buffet food lines; while the wedding guests were served appetizers in the banquet room. Then when dinner was ready, the stunning wood barn doors opened and guests went into the intimate dining room to receive their salad and main course
    Other highlights were the attention to detail in the groom’s room and the bride’s room, which are simply too many to mention, so you will just need to go visit and see why, I look forward to my next event at Venue 311. Carol L

Sent on 09/29/2018

Lily · Married on 06/25/2018

The venue was everything we needed and more! I really appreciated the flexibility in vendor rules and their selection of decor. A perfect choice if you’re trying to stay on a budget!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Brittany · Married on 11/04/2017

Tyler and I are so happy that we decided to have our wedding at Venue 311!! The venue is absolutely beautiful and the venue managers were so wonderful to work with. They made us feel right at home. There is plenty of space in the reception room, a beautiful back patio, a big front porch (which looks amazing during the wedding exit), and a beautiful outdoor ceremony space. We love the arches and the pond in the background. There is a beautiful bridal room, a grooms room, big guest bathrooms, a built in bar, and a buffet room. The venue has many, many wedding items that you are able to borrow for your wedding! Including two Instax cameras that we decided to use for our guestbook! We couldn't have asked for a better place to get married. We are so blessed that we found Venue 311. It was absolutely perfect! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Krista · Married on 10/28/2017

BEST venue ever

The very moment I stepped foot into Venue 311, I KNEW I saw myself getting married there. It was the first Venue we toured and the LAST, because of how beautiful it was. Its perfect not only space wise, but for photographers and videographers who need great lighting and light rooms for better photos and videos! The owners of Venue 311 are very sweet and accommodating, and they have your best interest in mind! I would get married all over again just to be back at this precious venue. I would highly recommend this venue to friends, family, ANYONE.

Sent on 05/18/2019
    Venue 311 21
  • Krysttal

Krysttal · Getting married on 05/16/2020

Cute venue!

I was able to schedule my interview based on my availability. I was attended to immediately upon arrival. Super informative!

Sent on 07/02/2019