Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant Reviews

Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant 6
  • Kellie

Kellie · Married on 09/29/2018

Expectations exceeded

Venezia came highly recommended to us and they did not disappoint. Brenda was amazing to work with. As a very detail-oriented, some what of a control freak (me, not her), Brenda put me at ease from the moment we met. She knows her stuff and then some. The entire staff the day of was tremendous. I did not have a care in the world and 100% relaxed/enjoyed our big day. The food was melt in your mouth delicious. The dessert bar was spectacular and the late night snacks really hit the spot.

Vanessa · Married on 09/01/2018

Hands down an amazing venue and an even more amazing Event staff. Brenda is best and made our whole wedding process easy, fun and wonderful.

Maura Tower · Married on 05/25/2018

Brenda and the Staff

My daughter had her wedding reception at Venezia on May 25th 2018 and let me tell you the guest are still talking about what a wonderful time they had and how awesome the food and staff were.
    As for Brenda the wedding coordinator I cannot say enough about her she was absolutely fabulous and saw to our ever need.
    We had such a wonderful experience we wish we could do it all over again. So we told are other daughter when she is ready we know were her reception will be. Now she just needs to find the right man Thank you again Brenda and all the staff you were all amazing and saw to our every need. Maura & Paul Tower, parents of the bride

Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant 7
    Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant 8
    Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant 9

Erica · Married on 12/31/2017

Working with Brenda and the team at Venezia was a wonderful experience from start to finish. Brenda was very responsive and did a great job laying out all of our options and was super responsive via phone and email when we had questions regarding rentals, vendors, food, etc. The vendor fair they have is invaluable and allowed us to try tons of food options and pick some of our vendors. On the day of the wedding, we didn’t have any concerns because we knew that they understood what we wanted and that every detail would be perfectly managed and it was. We had 300 people and the service was quick and there was never a big line at the bar or any overcrowding. Everyone keeps talking about what an amazing wedding it was and how it was the best food they’ve ever had at a wedding. I would highly recommend this venue!

Lacye · Married on 08/26/2017

We celebrated our wedding in August, 2017 and held our reception at Venezia. This is truly a hidden gem in Boston and we highly recommend this venue. Venezia offers delicious food, fantastic service, and the views are breathtaking. We took pictures outside in the gazebo and on the boardwalk. The reception area is beautiful, we especially loved the white piano (we recommend having a pianist play during cocktail hour) and the staircase adding such warmth and elegance to the area as well as the chandelier. While our guests enjoyed the cocktail hour, the bridal party freshened up in our very own private bridal suite, which had everything we needed! I'm truly most grateful for Brenda Seekins, she is AMAZING, very personable and guides you through the entire process with such ease. She made our wedding day effortless (one thing I remember Brenda saying is "you just show up looking gorgeous and I will do all of the driving")! On our wedding day, believe me, we never felt so relaxed. We did not have to worry about anything, Brenda did all the driving! Thank you so much, Lacye & David :)

Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant 10

Lauren · Married on 07/07/2017

We chose Venezia as our venue for our July 7, 2017 wedding. We already knew that the food would be amazing since we have eaten at the restaurant mulitple times. The venue is absolutely beautiful being located on the water with the Boston skyline in the background. When it came time to book we met with Brenda Seekins who was very accommodating to our needs. She was there for us through the year and a half engagment to help with anything we needed. It was nice to have her there to make everything a little less stressful. The ambience of the venue was absolutely gorgeous . We chose to have our nuptials and reception there. Our ceremony was on the stairs in the main entrance which made it feel more intimate. The food was incredible, which we already knew. It is 3 months now since the wedding and our guest are still talking about how delicious the food was. Also they can not stop talking about how elegant and breath taking our reception was. If you are looking for the perfect place to start as husband and wife, we could not think of a better place. The staff, the food and venue are amazing. It was the best night of our lives.

Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant 11
    Venezia Waterfront Banquet Facility & Restaurant 12

Tristan · Married on 10/08/2016

Do it! Everyone here was so accommodating, the food was delicious, the memory of the dessert table still makes my mouth water, and the wedding reception turned out perfectly!

We just had our wedding reception at Venezia on 9/17/16. I don't even know where to begin on the great things I have to say! When people asked where we were having my reception and I told them Venezia, the first thing they'd say is "I went to a wedding there and it was one of the best weddings I've been to!" THEY WERE NOT WRONG! Brenda Seekins was unbelievable to work with! She was so sweet, she was on the ball throughout the whole planning process and on the day of she helped keep us calm and relaxed. The food was amazing! Just about everyone had a clean plate! The room was gorgeous, so spacious and clean and they did a wonderful job setting up everything the way we wanted it. It was a gorgeous night weather wise and being able to use the private patio was awesome. The staff was so attentive and we took great care of us from the second the 1st guest arrived until the last guest left. I HIGHLY recommend Venezia for a wedding reception!!!

Christina · Married on 07/29/2016

We had an amazing wedding experience at Venezia. Brenda Seekins & team did an outstanding job! Our guests raved about the venue, food and service. Also, having access to the outdoor patio was an added bonus for our guests to enjoy the beautiful Boston skyline. We highly recommend this venue & team for your special day.

Carolyn · Married on 09/26/2015

We could not have asked for a better venue for our wedding reception! Our family always goes to Venezia to celebrate special occasions because the food is always amazing. When we were looking for our wedding reception venue, we wanted to pick somewhere close (our church was in West Roxbury) that had great food and some type of view. Venezia fit all of those criteria - the food was amazing as always and the view of Boston from the ballroom was exactly what we were looking for. Brenda was so helpful throughout the planning process and the staff at Venezia was very attentive the entire night. Everything went smoothly and everyone had an amazing time. Venezia made our wedding reception everything we could have asked for.

It was a gorgeous venue for a traditional wedding. Brenda and staff were amazing, the food was fabulous! Our guests keep commenting on how lovely everything was.

Venezia was a perfect venue and the food was amazing as usual.

Cindy · Married on 08/15/2015

Venezia Waterfront was a perfect venue for us! The staff and coordinator Brenda Seekins were so great! Brenda was very helpful throughout the wedding process and answered any questions we had..their attention to detail is something we really appreciate and loved. The venue itself is gorgeous!! And the food was absolutely delicious...every one of my guest really enjoyed and raved about the cocktail hour apps and dinner. Would definitely recommend this venue! :)

Sotiria · Married on 06/28/2015

Brenda was amazing to deal with from her immediate responses through email and her professionalism and knowledge in the field . We would highly recommend the Venezia to any couple looking for a venue with an amazing view of the city but without the hassle of having to deal with your guest paying for parking. A+++ service.

Michelle · Married on 06/26/2015

Brenda was fantastic the whole way through the planning process. The bartender was a little rude.

Barbara · Married on 06/20/2015

Our wedding reception at Venezia could not have been more perfect. It is a beautiful location and facility and all of the employees are professional and skilled. They really put great effort onto making the event special. Brenda Seekins, the wedding coordinator, is absolutely amazing. I would not have been happier with this very special day.

I could not have asked for more from Brenda and her amazing staff!! I wish I could remember our room attendant and personal attendant to give them a shout out but in the haze of the day I hardly knew my own name! I would have my wedding there a million times over! 3 months later and people are still raving about the food and how great a day we had! Thank you Brenda and your amazing team!!!

Carolyn · Married on 06/06/2015

We could not have asked for a better place to have our wedding. From the initial planning stages, Brenda Seekins was available for any questions or concerns and was extremely helpful. The day of the staff was very professional and the whole reception worked like a well oiled machine. The food was excellent! Our guests are still talking about it, especially the dessert table! The location cannot be beat with an excellent waterfront view of the Boston skyline. We got such great pictures there. We would highly recommend Venezia to anyone looking to have their wedding in the Boston area.

Katie · Married on 02/14/2015

I had my wedding here on Valentine's Day 2015, with the blizzard and all the snow, these people accommodated myself and my guest so professionally. The allowed and accommodated busses to assist with my guest to attend my ceremony at another location. My guest could arrive at Venezia's early to park there cars there and utilize the bus for transportation. The food was amazing, all my relatives and in laws were amazed at the service and the food. It was the most elegant and stress free process.

Christina · Married on 08/23/2014

The entire staff was friendly and helpful for all of our wedding needs. The venu was outstanding and the food was delicious! I would do my wedding over again there any day!

Megan · Married on 08/15/2014

Venezia is the perfect place to have your wedding!!

After our venue burnt down 3 months before our wedding date- we found Venezia and fell in love all over again. Brenda eased our anxiety over the time crunch and made everything run smoothly in the planning stage.She was on top of everything and we had answers to any question or concern we had.

The days before our wedding Brenda made sure to be available for last minute questions and to see us when we dropped off our favors.

Our wedding went so smoothly- our room captains, the staff, and Brenda made sure of it! I cant think of any other place that would have been more perfect.

My husband and I cant wait to go to the restaurant side for our 1st anniversary dinner.

Thank you!!!

We couldn't be happier with our choice of wedding venue! Venezia's was amazing! Two months later and guests are still raving about the food and the beautiful view of Boston across the water. Brenda S and the rest of the staff made sure everything was perfect from day one which allowed me to enjoy my wedding day stress free. I HIGHLY recommend Venezia's to anyone and everyone!

Jillian · Married on 06/28/2014

The staff at the Venezia is amazing. There is not a bad thing that I can say! We had an amazing wedding!! Brenda Seekins was nothing short of amazing from the day we booked all the way through the reception! Attendant Christine was amazing! Making sure we had drinks in out hands at all times and anything else we could possibly imagine! The food was amazing, the views were beautiful, and the dessert table was over the top to say the least! We truly had a wedding that was unforgettable - so much credit to give to this place and their staff!

Deb · Married on 06/14/2014

The moment we walked into Venezia we knew it was the venue we wanted for our daughter's wedding. The function hall and views of the Boston skyline are gorgeous. Brenda and her team did an amazing job. Brenda is a true professional. She was so patient and helped us with all of the major decisions, being very honest with what would work, what wouldn't and what was worth it. The food was absolutely delicious. My guest are still talking about the Viennese dessert table. It was amazing!!!

If you are looking for a beautiful venue for your wedding, look no further. Venezia and it's staff are the best.