Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre Reviews

Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 6
Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 7

Alexandra Palmer · Married on 06/14/2019

Best venue ever!

The venue is absolutely GORGEOUS, inside and out! We had 60 guests and the entire top floor- ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception. Small but beautiful areas for outside photos, and the staff cleaned up even though that isn't part of their contract. All of our guests raved about the view of course, but also the food and convenience of the one stop venue, where everyone could drink and enjoy the party at their own pace

Sent on 07/15/2019

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2018

I had my wedding at Veltre's this past weekend .. it was everything I ever imagined and so much more. From the time I decided to book the venue, to the time I picked all of my stuff up the next morning, it was so stress free and the staff is so helpful every step of the way. I dealt with Courtney and Tony most of the time and they could not have been any more helpful. Tony has daughters and truly understands how important the day is to all girls and does what he can to help and offer incredible advice, while still allowing you to have things your way. They really take pride in your special day. Courtney was always available when I needed her, and would get back to me about everything in a timely manner. She was organized and thorough and left me feeling relaxed and confident that she would have things taken care of. The food was incredible, and my guests all agreed. We did a combo meal with Filet Mignon and Chicken Marsala and it was to die for. I could not have been happier with the way my wedding day went, and I owe a lot of credit to Veltres. Not to mention, the view ... well that just speaks for itself! The venue itself is gorgeous, so you really don't need to spend a lot of money on décor, unless of course your going for a specific theme. As soon as my husband and I saw the venue, we fell in love.. and I am even more in love with it now that I got to experience it first hand. I would recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 04/12/2018

Michelle · Married on 11/04/2017

The view is what sold us on the location!! Especially with having a fall wedding, and being able to see the trees/ colored leaves. It a unique venue that is completely different from your typical hotel. We rented the entire building and had cocktail hour upstairs, dinner and first dances down stairs, then dancing back up in the lounge. Breaking up the night by going to difference spaces of the venue was a huge hit from our guest. Dinner was all everyone could talk about; how delicious the food was! Tony and Courtney did an amazing job with everything. We are beyond pleased with their services.

Sent on 01/10/2018
    Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 8
    Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 9
    Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 10

Nathan · Married on 09/30/2017

We had our wedding reception at Veltre's Wedding and Events Centre, and our experiences from start to finish were excellent. The staff is accessible, responsive, and remarkably accommodating; they truly understand that there isn't a "one size fits all" for any event, and they went above and beyond in making our reception everything we had dreamed. We rented the downstairs space, and had around 110 people at the event. There was plenty of space to move around while not making the space appear too big or empty. The space is decorated elegantly, and they were flexible with changing the layout to best suit our needs. The food selections were all very well made, and it was hard to choose which items made the cut for our guests! Veltre's is well-staffed, and they are clearly experienced with serving and accommodating to a banquet hall full of people. Veltre's worked with us and made everything perfect. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/22/2017

Honestly everything was so perfect I don't even know where to begin! The venue is absolutely beautiful and they did an amazing job! They had the date I wanted and I love that they give discounts for Friday weddings. Every single person we worked with was so friendly and helpful! They answered any questions we had and went above and beyond to make our day so special. Our wedding Cordinator was AWESOME and was with us from start to finish! The food was DELICIOUS and everyone is still raving about the food a month later! Honestly I could go on and on! All I can say is if you want the perfect wedding with no flaws check out this venue! I can say from experience you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 10/23/2017
    Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 11
    Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 12
    Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 13
    Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre 14

Patti · Married on 07/08/2017

I hosted my daughter's baby shower at Veltre's Wedding and Event Center on July 30, 2017 and I cannot say enough amazing things about it. The entire staff was wonderful. They were very attentive to us and to all of our guests and so professional in the way they moved the entire shower along throughout the afternoon. The food was delicious and there was plenty of it. The room we were in was so elegant with all of the beautiful linen table cloths and napkins. It was beautifully decorated and the view from this room was spectacular. All of the guests raved about everything from the yummy food to the charm of the room to the excellent staff and the breath taking view. The owners were wonderful to work with. They were the most accommodating, attentive and helpful people I have ever worked with. They took a personal interest in every detail of our shower as if it were their own. I can't thank the entire staff enough for helping to make this baby shower an event that will always leave a beautiful memory in my heart. I will highly recommend them to anyone I know who is looking for an elegant venue that will leave them with beautiful memories and absolutely take their breath away.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Cara · Married on 05/20/2017

I cannot say enough AMAZING things about Veltre's!!!! The entire staff is wonderful and extremely easy to work with. They are very organized and reliable. They made our day extra special with all of their extra touches and are beyond professional!!! We got more compliments on the food - which was beyond outstanding!!!! The bartenders and multiple bars made it easy for our guests to get drinks, the view is breathtaking, the setup was perfect and flowed smoothly, the newly renovated venue and decor was beautiful, and there is plenty of parking! The staff is just amazing and such hard workers - they made the wedding planning process extremely easy, enjoyable, memorable, and fun!!! Our guests were in awe over the venue and view! Absolutely stunning/perfect venue for a wedding!!!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Kendal · Married on 09/17/2016

We had our wedding here in September 2017 and I am still hearing people rave about it. Everything was perfect from the view, food, ambiance and employees. I cannot speak highly enough of this venue. They did an amazing job renovating the space - it hardly needs much decor because it is just so simply beautiful! You cannot go wrong!

Sent on 03/29/2017

Veltri's did an awesome job! They catered our engagement party and are catering our wedding. They have a wide menu selection and are fairly priced. The service was tremendous and there they were extremely flexible and willing to meet our needs!

Sent on 02/10/2016

Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre's reply:

We are so glad you had an enjoyable experience with us! Thank you and we look forward to working with you in the future for other events !

Michael · Married on 07/16/2016

I'm a photography novice and was hired by a client whom was using this facility. The facility was easy to find and once setting up I even had Mr. Veltre walk the property and facility showing me its versatility, its unbelievable how they can accommodate any size of event you may have. Then there's the view ... Enough said! The day / event went off without a hitch and the staff was as courteous to me as they were the client. Mr. Veltre even went as far as to feed me during a down period! If you can imagine that type of service to a fellow vendor you can just imagine the quality of service, professionalism and value you'll receive being their client. Veltre's Wedding & Event Centre is certainly one to be considered. I can't recommend this facility and or staff enough.

Ashley · Married on 06/08/2016

I didn't personally have an event at the location but I attended a rehearsal dinner for a wedding I was in and also gave a bridal shower for a wedding I was in. For both occasions they were nothing less than superb. The venue in itself is breath taking, the prices were reasonable, the food was OUTSTANDING and the service was excellent! I will be booking this venue for all future needs and highly suggesting it to all of my family and friends for their next as well! Awesome job guys keep up the great work! Thank you for making both experiences so easy and memorable!

Courtney · Married on 04/02/2016

Veltres did an amazing job hosting my sister's baby shower. They worked with me on every detail to ensure we were happy and had everything organized for a really special day. The chicken and eggplant Parmesan were fantastic, and the venue is beautiful.

Nicole · Married on 06/20/2015

Let me just say Tony, Donna and Staff are amazing! We had a wedding of 285 and still had food leftover! And we can eat! The tasting is what hooked us, so dedicated, professional and family oriented! Let alone AMAZING food! Tony was great to talk with and work with. He knows his stuff! People at my wedding are still talking about the food! They also decorated their tables to match my decor! I would hire them to cater my next event in a heartbeat!!!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Veltre's Wedding and Event Centre's reply:

We are so happy to hear you had a great experience with us and all of your guests enjoyed the food! Thank you for your kind words !

Amanda · Married on 08/24/2013

We used Veltre's catering at the Greek Orthodox Social Hall for our wedding reception. Tony and Donna and the whole Veltre's staff are absolutely amazing! From the planning to the reception, the Veltre's and the staff were attentive and helpful. The food is out of this world! We keep hearing how much everyone loved the food at our reception! I also used Veltre's at Riverside Landing for my bridal shower and Tony was so helpful in planning my menu. He made sure everything was perfect and it showed! We're obsessed with Veltre's!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Rebecca · Married on 04/06/2013

I used Veltre's Italian Kitchen as my caterer at Riverside Landings in Oakland. Tony and Donna were amazing! They really made the event perfect and run very smoothly as they also provided services in serving. I received many compliments at my reception on the food and have been enjoying the left overs for the last week, too! Amazing! I've worked in weddings at a much pricier venue in Pittsburgh and some of my co-workers were very quick to recognized that this event look and ran much smoother than weddings that payed over 4 times as much.

Sent on 04/16/2013