Vell's Party Center Reviews

Vell's Party Center 7
  • Ivana

Ivana Zaric · Married on 06/01/2019

Andrew & Ivana

Everything was very lovely. Dobrila was awesome! She really made our special day very beautiful. Couldn't be more happy.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Vell's Party Center 8

Anita Fetzer · Married on 11/17/2018

This family business is amazing! They are very accommodating and quick to respond to any questions you might have along the way. They were the best.

Vell's was the perfect place for our wedding reception. We heard endless compliments on the food. They were so easy to work with and very quick to answer our many questions along the way! They made our wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 12/01/2018

Lindsay · Married on 10/27/2018

I had an amazing experience at Vell's Party Center!

We planned our wedding in 3 short months. From the beginning to the end Dee and her husband were awesome! The pricing is unbeatable for everything included. The reviews about their food are not kidding.. it is great! We also had Dee make our cake and it was great! Dee was very helpful and easy to reach. The rest of the staff was awesome! If I could do my wedding all over again I would still use Vell's!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

Everything

Everything was perfect! Beautiful hall, great food, and great owners!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Melissa Courie · Married on 09/29/2018

Outstanding venue!

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Vell's a little over a month ago. Everything went absolutely perfect! First and foremost, Vell and Dee were amazing. Right before our big day I met with all of the vendors to make sure everything was set. The photographer and DJ team I hired, had me very stressed out and when I met with Vell and Dee they completely put my mind at ease about everything.
    All of our guests were raving over the food. We opted to have an ice cream bar and one of our topping requests was crunch coat. Vell decided that he could make the topping himself and it would taste better and boy was he right. It really touched our hearts that he would go out of his way to make that special for us. When we went home after our reception, all we could talk about was how awesome Vell, Dee and their staff handled everything.
    I just can't say enough how perfect they made our wedding day. I highly recommend Vell's Party Center!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Teja · Married on 08/11/2018

Everything at Vells was amazing! From the beautiful gazebo to the reception hall, decorations and food. I would highly recommend this venue for your wedding day. The owners are very helpful and all around nice people. Great price for everything you get, too!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Meg · Married on 07/07/2018

We loved Vell's and would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. Anytime we had a question, they responded immediately. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. We received several compliments on the food. We are already trying to figure out another event that we can have at Vell's!

Sent on 07/21/2018

Meghan Smith · Married on 06/23/2018

Call and book now!! :)

Vell’s party center was exactly what we were looking for. Vell and Dee made us feel welcomed from the start and we ended up renting the Gala Hall that holds >275 guests. The hall is elegant, spacious and had great lighting. They also supply a lot of the bits and pieces that are needed during your wedding reception… which helped A LOT!!! I didn’t have to deal with a bunch of different vendors to find tables, chairs, plates, glasses etc. b/c they did it all). We wanted to make sure that everyone was together at the reception and not far away that you felt “separated” and not a part of the party. There was just enough room between the tables and the DJ… making it not seem like you were right on top of each other. This family business is someone that you can trust completely. They were professional, accommodating, organized, knowledgeable and was able to offer us their experiences from past weddings. You can tell they have been doing this business for years. The food was phenomenal! My husband and I both kept receiving compliments from our guests’ weeks after the wedding! From start to finish, my husband and I were both satisfied. We couldn’t have been more excited that Vell’s Party Center also offered an ice cream bar. It was a HIT! Vell’s was a perfect combination of what we needed. We will be recommending Vell’s Party Center to those we know who is planning a wedding! Wonderful job and thanks again!!!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Brooke · Married on 06/02/2018

We had a great experience with Vell's, and everything was beautiful! They really helped make the venue/food portion of the wedding such a breeze! They were very prepared and good with our crazy last minute changes! Vell even upgraded our centerpieces at no cost to us and changed the tables around so we could fit more people with less space. The food tasted AMAZING, as well, and our guests kept raving about it! It was awesome that we got to take the food home with us too! We highly recommend Vell's Party Center for any occasion!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    Vell's Party Center 9
    Vell's Party Center 10
    Vell's Party Center 11
    Vell's Party Center 12
    Vell's Party Center 13

Niela · Married on 05/19/2018

I am so happy I chose this venue!! They work with you with the date and time. They pretty much supply everything. The cake, uplighting, and so much more add one. The food is great!! And to top of off Vee and her husband are the sweetest people I know!!! Best venue! I promise you regret it!

Sent on 06/09/2018

Thank you Niela!!
    We enjoyed your beautiful day and we are happy you loved it too!

Bridget · Married on 10/07/2017

Vell's Party Center was a hit for our wedding! Every single person we talked to after the reception said, "the food was amazing!" When we ask people if they had a great time, they say, "the food was so good!" Some even compared it to other locations and share that they were impressed Vell's had a buffet that had exceptional fresh food where other facilities have dried food under a heat lamp. Another guest said he went to a baby shower a week later and someone asked him how he liked the prime rib. The guest said, "this prime rib is nothing compared to the amazing prime rib we had last weekend at a wedding at Vell's." Many guest also went up for seconds and appreciated that being an option.
    We also considered not having a cake but after sitting down with Vell and Dee, they reviewed exactly what we needed for our budget. I'm so glad we went with one because so many guest also commented on how great it tasted. We had a few pieces left over the next day and I'll admit, I was guilty of eating it for breakfast since it was SO good. :)
    We met with Vell and Dee almost a year before our wedding and they did a great job of making the planning process stress free. Vell did an amazing job reviewing the menu with us and helped us pick the best food for our budget.
    I also had a bit of a hiccup with our florist (lack of my communication) and Dee and the florist arranged everything for me to make sure the flowers were in place for the reception. Above and beyond service, very personable staff and so much fun making great memories of our big day at Vells!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Vell's Party Center 14
    Vell's Party Center 15
    Vell's Party Center 16

Vell's Party Center's reply:

Your wedding was beautiful Bridget and we are so happy that we were part of your beautiful day!
    Thank you for your kind words and your feedback!!

Vesna · Married on 09/23/2017

We had our wedding reception their recently in the Gala Hall. It was beautiful, clean and the food was delicious! Our cake was amazing too! Prices are fair and lowest around! Great service and friendly staff!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Thank you Vesna for a great feedback!! ✨
    We appreciate it so much!

Maria · Married on 09/09/2017

Vell and Dee were absolutely fantastic to work with. We were married on September 9th, 2017, had our ceremony in the Gazebo and reception in Wilshire Hall. Everything turned out perfect. The gazebo and hall were beautifully decorated by Vell and Dee. The food was delicious and the cake was just beautiful. Vell and Dee provided us with excellent communication and service from start to finish and we never worried about anything for the wedding day. Thank you Vell and Dee for being so calm, cool and accommodating to all we needed for our special day!
    Maria and Joe

Sent on 10/25/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

Thank you Maria & Joe for your great feedback!! We enjoyed your beautiful day with you!✨

Amy · Married on 09/02/2017

We couldn't have picked a better location for the reception. Vell was great he made the whole process go so smoothly, he is very detailed and direct so you know exactly what needs done and how everything will go, that made things a lot easier for us during the planning process. Vells wife Dee was amazing and so responsive to every question I had along the way, she helped with everything I needed going above and beyond to help. The two of them were amazing they made our special day even better with each little thing they did and the great care they took to make sure it was everything we wanted.
    The cost of the venue was unmatched by any in the area, I was provided with a sheet at the first meeting that broke down all charges and what the final cost would be and it was exactly as they said. Every package option had a sheet that clearly explained what was included and what extra options I had and their cost I loved that part because I could clearly see what everything would be, none of the other venues could provide us with anything like that when asked.
    The staff was amazing so friendly and sweet they were prompt with service even with nearly 200 guest you never waited for drinks, plates were cleared quickly and all done with a smile .
    The food was incredible they provide so many sides and main dish options and everything was so good. Our guests were raving about the food and pastries (pastries were included in the package at no extra cost). At the end of the day they packed up all the leftover food and sent it home with us, not many places do that. Outstanding service thank you so much for everything Vell and Dee and the rest of the staff.

Sent on 09/04/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

Amy, thank you so much for your kind words!! We really appreciate it!✨

Kevin · Married on 08/19/2017

Everyone of my sisters and myself have had receptions here along with many other family and friends. We've also held special events here multiple times. There's no better place in the greater Medina area when it comes to value and professionalism. Between the staff and the food the only way you leave unhappy is if you took it upon yourself to be miserable.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

Thank you Kevin so much!! It’s always good to have you or your family back at our place! We appreciate it!✨

Elizabeth · Married on 08/12/2017

Vells was absolutely incredible! My husband and I couldn't have been happy to go with Vells Party Center after looking at numerous places. They were so kind and helpful and willing to do whatever they could to make us happy. Highly recommended ♡♡♡

Sent on 09/26/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

Thank you Elizabeth!! We loved your whole wedding, it was beautiful!✨

Lou Ann · Married on 07/15/2017

Vells was great. From the ceremony at the gazebo to the reception in the Solitaire Hall, everything was perfect. They paid attention to all the little details. The food was amazing and all our guests commented the same. Dee did a wonderful job with our wedding cake too. They worked with us every step of the way and were extremely responsive and helpful with all questions we had. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

Thank you Lou Ann for your kind words! We enjoyed with you planing and making your day successful!✨

Vitalii · Married on 05/21/2017

I am so grateful we chose Vell's as our reception venue. We had very many specific things we wanted to keep our cultural norms or whatever you may call them. Anyways, they worked with us so well. They made the dream come true! The hall is dark, but I like to see it as very romantic. There were ambient lights all around (sconces and the backdrop) which made the hall feel spacious but comfortable at the same time. Their food was amazing. Dee and Vell were wonderful in the stressful process of wedding planning. And they worked so hard to make everything absolutely perfect for us- set everything up in advance (like 5 days before or more!!) So we could see how the hall looked beforehand. They also set up a beautiful backdrop with tulle and lights. It was spectacular- couldn't have picked a more perfect place for our wedding!

Sent on 06/15/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

We are so glad that we were able to fulfill your wishes!! Thank you so much!✨

Jacqui · Married on 01/28/2017

For 2 years in a row, we have used Vell's for a fairly large fundraiser, and we will definitely be back for a 3rd year next January! Dee & Vell are so helpful throughout the planning process, and their flexibility helps make our event such a success. The food and service is top notch, and the Grand Ballroom is gorgeous! I highly recommend Vell's for your event!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

We can’t wait to do it again! Thank you for a great feedback!

Andrew · Married on 10/15/2016

I have recently retired from playing in an all occasion band for almost 35 years. I have been in a multitude of wedding/ banquet halls over the years and have seen the good and the bad relating to food, professionalism of running the business and decor of these wedding/banquet halls. My daughter got married on October 15, 2016 and we booked her reception on a recommendation by a friend at Vell's Party Center. I cannot say enough about Vell, his wife and staff to make my daughter's reception a huge success. I didn't have to worry about any details as Vell took care of everything so my family and I could enjoy our reception. The food and bakery were fantastic, and there was such a variety and quantity of foods, you couldn't eat everything! I will highly recommend Vell's Party Center. You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Vell's Party Center's reply:

That means a lot!! Even though we are late with response here we thank you gratily for your feedback!✨

Sue · Married on 10/15/2016

Trust Vell and Dee to do the very best for you. They were awesome.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Thank you Sue!!✨

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

We loved Vells! We rented the gorgeous Gala hall, and had plenty of guests! Decorations and lighting looked amazing with much help. Table settings were fresh and perfectly placed! We also did an icecream bar and everything was catered! We still receive nothing but compliments on the excellent and tentative staff, friendly bartenders, clean and safe environment, and of course the delicious food! Chicken paperkosh and homemade pastries per table were a huge hit!! The price for service the best around! We had one amazing wedding day! We still recommend Vells party center to all of our family and friends!! :)

Sent on 04/28/2017

Vell's Party Center's reply:

We still remember what a beautiful day that was! Greatly appreciate you taking your time to leave us feedback!✨

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2016

My husband and I had our ceremony and reception at Vell's Party Center, and it was absolutely the best experience! The family is very open and friendly, and they truly care about making your day YOUR day! Vell had so many contacts that he's personally worked with that make booking outside vendors very easy and fluid. And from my experience with telling vendors the location, their responses for working with him have all been very positive. The outside venue is stunning, and the Wilshire Hall was perfect. The food is great, all homemade with local produce. They were also very accomodating and provided special food requests for people with eating restrictions, which I found to be the most special detail. Vell's wife made the most fantastic cake, and it was a little outside the normal request. We loved it so much that we decided to immortalize it with an ornament to remember how great it looked! And all throughout the evening, the entire staff was attentive and smiling and very friendly. The whole atmosphere was that of a family, and I would recommend anyone and everyone to go here for whatever event they need! Seriously! Thank you all so much, I could not have asked for a more perfect day!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Vell's Party Center's reply:

That’s such a nice touch about cake and we are so glad that we were able to fulfill your wish! Thank you again for a great feedback!✨

Anna · Married on 10/17/2015

Vell's wife made our wedding cake and did an ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL job!!! They had a lot of colors available for table linens. Food was very good and we got many compliments from our guests about the food. Vell and his wife were very helpful during the entire planning process and always available to answer our questions. Prices very very reasonable compared to surrounding venues. I highly recommend using Vell's for your special day!!

Sent on 02/25/2016