Vanilla Pine Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Matt
    Matt B. Getting married on 08/10/2022

Capturing our Proposal

Anya made our proposal extra special. I planned to propose to my now Fiancee in Rocky Mountain National Park. Chatting with Anya before hand helped me plan where to propose and what time so that we could get the best pictures possible. The day of, she was hiding out ready to snap a photo of the proposal. After the proposal we followed her by car around the park to take more photos of my Fiancee and I. It only took about 7 days to receive our 100-125 photos that were just beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a proposal or wedding photographer.
  • Lexie
    Lexie M. Married on 09/25/2021

AMAZING pictures of our proposal!

Anya helped my fiancé plan an amazing proposal in Estes Park, CO! I don't think he could have done it without her....hehe. On top of everything being executed seamlessly our photos are absolutely STUNNING! There is nothing I would change if I were to get engaged again. She is a god send to all men who are looking to plan the perfect proposal and all ladies that want beautiful photos of their special moment :)
  • Amanda
    Amanda W. Married on 05/28/2021

Great Experience!

Anya took my husband and I's wedding photos. We could not have asked for a better photographer. She took time to plan a very detailed schedule of the wedding day and we would have been lost without it. She always responded quickly to our emails. She is professional. The pictures she took are more beautiful than I could have hoped for. Our family even commented on how nice she was and how energetic she was taking pictures. I highly recommend her to photograph your special day.
    Emilie C. Married on 05/25/2021

Breathtaking Engagement Session!

Deciding to work with Anya is perhaps one of the best decisions we've made while planning our wedding! We did our engagement shoot with her in Wyoming back in October. We are from out of town and had a limited window of opportunity to work with her since our trip was rather short, and when the weather went south and we were forced to reschedule, Anya was so compassionate and flexible in rearranging her schedule just so we could get our shoot done! I'm so, so happy with how our photos came out, they give me such joy to look at. I can only imagine how our wedding photos will turn out! If you're looking for a fun, professional, and passionate photographer for your wedding, Anya is the way to go!

EDIT: We just had our wedding a month ago and having Anya and Austin there with us was absolutely the best experience. Not only did they shoot absolutely beautiful and amazing photographs that we will get to cherish forever, but they spend the entire day making sure our special day went over smoothly. In addition to being incredible photographers with an impressive skillset, Anya and Austin are all around amazing people who anyone would be lucky to work with. Thank you guys so much again for such a wonderful job and for giving it your all! Your photos will be fawned over for generations to come.
  • Robyn
    Robyn R. Married on 05/07/2021

Awesome Photographer/Person!!!

Anya is amazing. She seriously made our day so perfect. Booking her was one of the best decisions I could have made. Not only is she extremely professional and has great quality work, but she also was just fun and personable!! If you want a photographer that is responsive, professional, personable, and talented as hell, this is your woman!!!!
    Spencer P. Married on 11/11/2020

Willing to shoot through a blizzard!

Anya was an excellent photographer for our wedding. We did an elopement in the Grand Teton National Park during a blizzard. Even during the questionable weather Anya managed to capture wonderful images of our snowy wedding. She was fun to work with and engaged well with our family and toddler.
  • Ally
    Ally L. Married on 05/20/2020

100% Recommend

We couldn’t have asked for a more talented, down-to-earth, energetic, or professional photographer. Anya created an entire timeline for our small ceremony and helped the day run smoothly. She went above and beyond any expectations we had for a wedding photographer. She captured our big day, and the special moments that filled it, better than I could have hoped for. Mix in that it felt like one of our own friends was taking our pictures (despite having literally just met) speaks volumes to Anya’s personability. Her high energy really kept us going on a crazy day and her artistic vision was a perfect balance of scenery, romance, and joyous celebration.

I would 100% recommend Anya to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.
    Christy Married on 02/11/2020

Super! Thank you!

The photos Anya took for us were beautiful! They were thoughtful and centered around nature just like we wanted! She is a kind person with an incredible talent at documenting moments in pictures. Thank you Anya! Our day was special with her help. With the combination of our feelings in the moment and nature, Anya's talent and enthusiasm made it an unforgettable experience.
    Joanna Married on 01/01/2020

She is awesome!!

Anya made our day so special. We are so happy we chose her to photograph our wedding day. She did a beautiful job capturing our emotions while incorporating nature into a memory we will cherish.