Vanessa Marie Photography Reviews

51 Reviews for Vanessa Marie Photography

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/12/2019

Eternally Thankful

Through Vanessa's company, my wedding was photographed by Cassandra Lynn and Liz Andolina and the pictures were edited by Vanessa herself. I could not be happier with how the pictures turned out. They truly captured our day perfectly. It is clear how much time and effort
    she put into the gallery and we could not be more appreciative. Throughout the entire process, I always felt like a priority. We were beyond blessed to have found a photographer that is so talented, professional, and trustworthy.
    If you are looking for a photographer that is reasonably priced AND produces tons of stunning, quality pictures of the best day of your life, Vanessa is your girl!

Sent on 01/14/2020

Laura · Married on 09/28/2019

7/19/19 Wedding

When it came to planning our wedding, I knew that booking a high quality photographer would be one of my top priorities. After searching all over, we stumbled upon Vanessa Marie Photography and never looked back! Vanessa went above and beyond to make our wedding experience special. From our first FaceTime meeting, we knew that she would be the perfect fit for us. She made us feel comfortable in front of the camera by walking us through the process and using humor along the way. We were so happy with our engagement session and knew she was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding! Leading up to our wedding day, she helped me with our schedule for the day several times so we could make the most of our time. When it came to our wedding day, she was so professional, stuck with our schedule, and again made us feel comfortable. I can’t forget to mention her husband, Jorge, who was absolutely amazing as well. They truly are a dream team. Her work in both digital and film is of the highest care and quality. We received a sneak peek of our photos after our wedding day and loved them all so far. We are super excited to receive the rest of our photos to see what other magic she was able to capture!!

Sent on 09/28/2019
  • Stefany

Stefany Ovalles · Married on 09/15/2019

The best photography experience

Vanessa and her team made our wedding day go so smooth. To begin, her and her husband are hilarious and immediately make you feel comfortable. There is even a picture of my now husband and her husband holding each other because that's the bromance they were able to develop in a very short period of time (LOL). We were her last wedding before going on maternity leave and she had a whole crew to help. She and her assistant even ended up doing a makeshift bustle on my dress when I kept tripping over myself. I couldn't have asked for a better team to capture all of our memories. Thank you for such a memorable day. Can't wait for you guys to capture all of our other milestones moving forward!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Brooke · Married on 09/01/2019

Best photographer!

Vanessa is an incredible photographer and so comfortable to be around. After my first conversation with her on the phone she made me feel so comfortable from that moment I knew it would feel like a friend was taking our pictures. My husband and myself aren't big photo people, we'd much rather be enjoying our time with guests than taking pictures, and we find that some pictures can be so awkward. We did not have to worry about this with Vanessa!!! She made us feel so comfortable and enjoyed taking pictures with her. She was great with email communication leading up to the wedding and the day of she was constantly in touch with myself or my mom asking if we wanted any other pictures. She's so much more than just a photographer, she was such a huge help with everything that day.

Did I mention she was 8 months pregnant at my wedding, brought 2 other photographers (who were both so professional and my husband said was great with the groomsmen) and an assistant so I didn't need to worry about her slowing down, and still stayed on her feet with a positive attitude for 9 hours!! She's incredible. I can't wait to see my pictures!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Brittany · Married on 08/10/2019

Amazing experience, I would choose her every time

Vanessa was 100/10. I can’t say enough how wonderful she was. She made what could have been a very stressful and confusing process seamless. She was extremely responsive and kind during every interaction leading up to my wedding. She answered my every question no matter how small. The day of the wedding she made sure we kept the to my timeline which was very important to me. Not only was she a rockstar George was a wonderful addition. Her work is beautiful, I could not be happier or more thrilled with the outcome.

Sent on 08/24/2019

May Vickers · Married on 08/03/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Vanessa and Jorge exceeded all expectations for our big day. From our first Skype meeting to our Engagement photos, to the wedding day it self, Vanessa was passionate, personable, dedicated and always went the extra mile. On our wedding day, Vanessa was 8 months pregnant but she still went the extra mile. I loved that she brought small portable fans to keep us cool during the heat outside and when I accidentally got makeup on my dress Jorge helped clean it out before our ceremony. My Husband and I love all of the photos from the day and viewing them is reliving the wedding all over again. The photos are romantic and airy just like I'd wanted. Words can't express how much I loved working with Vanessa and Jorge 😊

Sent on 12/06/2019

Rachel · Married on 07/27/2019

Lovely photos!

Vanessa was amazing! She was about 7 months pregnant during our wedding and handled the stress and craziness with such professionalism! Our wedding was also a week after a major heat wave and she was still chipper and moved things along. I want to give a special shout out to Jorge (her husband and second shooter)! He made my camera-shy groom way more comfortable in front of the lens and had the whole wedding party laughing during group shots. I love her clean, romantic, bright photo style and highly recommend her services for those who enjoy that too! Thank you Vanessa and team!

Sent on 12/31/2019

Brian · Married on 05/04/2019

Truly Memorable Experience

My wife and I are so glad to have found Vanessa Marie for our engagement and wedding photo needs. We absolutely were in love with the passion and creativity of Vanessa and her husband Jorge. Despite having a tight wedding day schedule, we managed to get an unbelievable amount of amazing photos (all with natural lighting too!). Aside from being excellent photographers, the two of them definitely helped relieve the stress and tension of our busy wedding day with their bubbly humor and energy. As a much welcomed side benefit, they also helped my wife and I with last minute day-of planning for our wedding timeline. We forgot to plan/coordinate certain important details, but Vanessa and Jorge came through in a pinch to pull things together smoothly. Life savers!

Sent on 06/18/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Hosey · Married on 05/03/2019

Worth every penny

Vanessa is the absolute best - worth every penny! She did an amazing job with both our engagement photos and wedding photos. We chose not to do a first look so needed to be efficient after the ceremony to get pictures by ourselves and with our families and get back to the party - Vanessa did this wonderfully and impressed all of our guests by being so well-prepared with what pictures/groupings needed to be taken. Everyone loved her and we couldn't be happier with her and Jorge!

Sent on 06/29/2019

Cara · Married on 12/30/2018

Wedding 12.30.18

Having this team as a part of our day was absolutely one of the best decisions we made! Vanessa and her assistants made our day run smoothly - they were professional, engaging, organized, and fun. The photos were everything we dreamed of! The best of the best.

Sent on 01/29/2019
  • Moira

Moira Gregg · Married on 11/10/2018

Vanessa and jorge are true gems

Where do I even start?! Vanessa and Jorge are quite simply the best. My coworker who got married a year prior to me found Vanessa through extensive wedding photography research and could not say enough great things about her. I feel very lucky that my coworker referred me, because not only did the engagement and wedding pictures turn out absolutely gorgeous, but she and Jorge were so professional, responsive, FUN, and made us feel at ease throughout the entire process. Vanessa is personable and after spending just a few minutes with her, you will feel like she is your best friend. At the same time, she is incredibly organized and takes charge, which is just what we needed (and I think all couples need on their wedding day). I cannot even fathom what our wedding day would have been like without the two of them - they were our favorite vendors to work with. Now we have so many beautiful pictures to look back on to remember the day so perfectly. Photography is one of the most important pieces of your wedding day because everything moves so quickly and the day comes and goes, but the pictures will last a lifetime. If you're on the fence about which photography vendor to choose, pick Vanessa - you will have zero regrets.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Denise · Married on 09/29/2018

Top Notch Wedding Photographer

From the start, I felt good about my choosing Vanessa Marie Photography as my wedding day vendor. I must say, she truly lived up to my expectations in every way! From the first phone call with her I could tell she was a gem. Her bubbly, lighthearted personality helped to ease our nerves and make us comfortable enough to capture many amazing shots. The engagement shoot was something we hadn’t originally wanted to do but looking back we are so glad to have done it! It’s a great opportunity to meet Vanessa, learn her lingo and become comfortable with one another. That way, when the big day comes the photo process is a breeze.

Vanessa, you blew us away with your entire process and of course the stunning photos. Thank you for capturing our big day so perfectly!

Katie Saltzgiver · Married on 09/28/2018

Look no further for the most incredible photographers!

While planning our wedding, I had multiple people tell us that photography was one of the most important vendors to spend your money on. I took this advice seriously, and it paid off in every single way possible because of Vanessa and Jorge! From the first phone call consultation (I was in NC planning my wedding for PA--which Vanessa was more than accommodating for) to the delivery of our wedding photos...Vanessa ensured that every step of the way was smooth, beautiful, stress-free, and ENJOYABLE! Throughout the entire experience, Vanessa's vivacious and engaging personality made every step of the way fun, efficient, and wonderful! Not only is she a joy to be around, but she is truly passionate about her work (which is evident from your engagement session through to the last picture of your wedding night), extraordinarily talented, and professional. She makes it easy to feel beautiful and confident while taking pictures, and my husband felt the same way! The pictures she takes speak for themselves in that they are the most stunning and beautiful photos--I am still in awe every time I look at our album!!! We had SO many of our wedding guests compliment their work during and after the wedding--due to the way they efficiently took photos in a timely manner, yet still made it a memorable experience--and of course due to their fun and loving relationship between them! The last thing I'll say is that through the inevitable bumps in the road on your wedding day, Vanessa and Jorge went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I were taken care of and remained calm (from Jorge consoling me while I panicked that wedding guests saw me before the ceremony, to Vanessa literally taking off my shoes while eating dinner because I was ready to dance). There aren't enough examples and word I can say to help portray the flawless experience we had with Vanessa and Jorge!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Don't even hesitate to book Vanessa!

Vanessa was the most incredible addition to our wedding planning process; from the minute we Skyped (because I live out of state), I just knew I wanted her involved. She is absolutely professional and on top of EVERYTHING, helping guide me with many details, including the flow of events and easing my worries about the minute-to-minute play-by-play of the big day. We really wanted to be able to spend time with our guests, and she did not disappoint in getting phenomenal posed photos and portraits in very little time; my family is still commenting on her incredible efficiency and preparedness. Jorge, her husband, is also incredible; he kept the groomsmen laughing and both he and Vanessa made everyone feel comfortable the entire day. I wanted them to stay long after our contract was over, just to celebrate with us!
    Additionally, her patience and flexibility in our scheduled engagement shoot (with my husband constantly traveling and our home being out of state) was incredible. She was so much fun to work with and kept us laughing. She really let us be us. We are not an overly 'lovey dove' couple, but she brought out slight hints of romance and let us be goofy, getting photos I absolutely adore.

Do not even hesitate to book her for your day!

• Victoria

Victoria Bortzfield · Married on 06/16/2018

Vanessa Forever

Vanessa and Jorge are a dynamic duo!! We are so thrilled with the extensive engagement and wedding portfolios we received from Vanessa Marie Photography. Vanessa is a pro and taught us all the poses we didn't know we needed to feel and LOOK like models. Jorge is a candid expert and will become the groomsman you wish you had on the big day. Vanessa's style and expertise are worth your while!!

Sent on 12/10/2018

Matt · Married on 06/08/2018

Vanessa and George were amazing to deal with, and were a pleasure all day. We couldn’t be happier with our choice.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

We cannot rave enough about Vanessa and Jorge! Our experience from the engagement photos to the big day was absolutely amazing. Vanessa was the one photographer we spoke to that didn’t completely shut down the idea of us making it to cocktail hour (we did not do a first look). Vanessa was genuinely nice, professional and understanding. Not only are the pictures beautiful, but Vanessa is beyond efficient. Immediately after the ceremony, we had everyone gathered for pictures. She expertly directed people into and out of photos, ensuring that our families and bridal party could go enjoy their night as quickly as possible. The speed certainly didn’t affect the quality, the photos are breathtaking. One thing my husband will not stop raving about is how great Jorge was with all the guys. He helped them all with their boutonnieres, making sure they were attached properly. We honestly cannot rave enough about Vanessa Marie Photography. Everything has turned out so far beyond our expectations. From easing the fear of rain to making the photo shoot an absolute blast. (Bonus: Vanessa has a radar app on her phone she kept checking, letting us know we’d be able to get married outside!). I mean just look at her details, book her now, you will not regret it!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

From the minute Vanessa & I had our phone consultation, I knew we were a great match. She was so easy to talk to and incredibly charming. Her photo aesthetic is beautiful and natural and fit into our vision of our wedding. So fast forward to engagement shoot, both my husband and I were so nervous but she made us feel like Beyonce within 15 minutes. She was super professional and timely in all responses and questions and her system with payments were very efficient.

But she really shined on the day of the wedding. She was legit my right hand person. She advocated for me and knew what I was thinking before I even said it. It was really hot and I was losing my mind during family portraits and she could tell, she legit bent down, and fanned my dress around so I can get some air under my legs. She went above and beyond! Her and George are a great team! They work incredibly well together and can read each others' minds. She even helped me figure out timeline issues on the day of, so I didn't have to worry about it and allowed me to enjoy every minute of my wedding.

The best part was, we knew they had a double header wedding weekend and I don't know what kind of miracle she pulled but we got married on Saturday, by Monday, she sent us sneak peaks of 30 beautifully edited photos! I don't know when she found time to edit those. But she really is amazing.

I can not wait to see the rest of the photos, also already finding another event to plan just so we can hang with Vanessa and George again!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Having Vanessa capture my wedding day was the best decision I could have made. When planning my wedding I knew that pictures would be important to us and I wanted to make sure I got the best for what we could afford - Vanessa is everything & more. If you're looking for a photographer - look no more!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Seana · Married on 04/13/2018

Incredible Photos! Perfect Experience!

I cannot recommend Vanessa enough! If you are getting married in the Philly area you will not find a better (or sweeter!) photographer than Vanessa! From the day my husband and I met Vanessa, we knew that we would be in good hands on our wedding day. She was incredibly friendly but also so professional, and made us feel confident that she would keep everything running smoothly on the big day. Vanessa made us feel so comfortable during our engagement photo session, which was very impressive since neither of us were used to posing for the camera. On our wedding day, Vanessa and her husband kept everyone focused but also had fun and kept the vibe lighthearted and happy, which resulted in absolutely stunning photos. Vanessa and Jorge were even kind enough to stay longer than originally scheduled to get photos of our cake-cutting, since our caterer was running behind schedule. All in all, I couldn't have dreamed of a better photographer to fit our needs on our wedding day, and the pictures that we have are proof that Vanessa is a seriously talented photographer! Five star experience all around!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough good things about Vanessa!

It's obvious she takes some seriously stunning photos. She has a knack for finding beauty in any environment. Knowing this, I hired her out of Philly despite that fact that I would be getting married in NYC. During our engagement shoot, she picked up on details in our surroundings that I would have overlooked - brick backdrops, lush greenery (YES, even in NYC!), and flawless lighting. If you're getting married outside of her "typical" market around PA, I HIGHLY suggest you get in touch with her - she does not miss a beat anywhere!

On top of this, Vanessa is SUPER accommodating. In addition to being my photographer, she became sort of a guide throughout my wedding day. She helped me remove a pesky stain from my dress (and clearly picked up on the fact I was panicking), assuaged my nerves, kept us laughing, and masked the hoards of tourists around us on the Brooklyn waterfront.

I've never been more comfortable working with anyone. Vanessa and her husband, George (who is also her second shooter), have this vivaciousness to them. It seriously gave me life on such a crazy day.

Her timeline management is impeccable, and she is so detail oriented, it even blew my Type A mind. She remembered requests from my questionnaires that I had even forgotten. She even knew my friends' and family members' names!

Vanessa is a one of a kind vendor AND person. Book her now!!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Gabriella · Married on 10/07/2017

I am not joking when I say I spent 6 months looking for our wedding photographer. I probably researched every photographer within 75 miles of me. Photos are one of the most important aspects of your wedding so I took this decision very seriously! I wanted somebody 1) my style (natural, light, and bright) and 2) affordable! Vanessa was both of these and SO much more. We were so impressed. From the beginning at our facetime consultation session, she was so friendly, energetic and professional! I hired her on the spot! Her passion for photography really shines through and she has such a creative eye! We were so glad we did an engagement session. We aren't super lovey dovey (and my husband hates taking pictures so I was already worried) and she made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing and it felt so easy. On the wedding day, she came with her husband, Jorge, as her co-shooter and they make such a great team with their cute banter and communication. It was important to us to do a first look and as many pictures as we could before the ceremony so that we could make cocktail hour for a little. The day-of is so hectic and she really hustled kept things moving and kept us on schedule when I didn't think it was possible, especially with the family portraits! This is where the engagement session really came in handy! We were able to recognize her terms for poses and were super comfortable which made pictures go by quickly! She even helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids were struggling! And not to mention her pictures are STUNNING! I would recommend her to anyone and plan to use her in the future and wish we could be besties in real life!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Andy · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Vanessa and Jorge for our wedding after seeing what an incredible job they did for our close friends' wedding. Vanessa did an incredible job capturing our special moments and we couldn't be happier with the results. She and Jorge walked us through every step of the way (including how to pose for the camera :D) and had a good time with us while doing so. I would highly recommend them for your wedding as I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. Thank you both!!!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

We are so thrilled with how amazing our photos turned out - all thanks to Vanessa and her husband Jorge! We first saw their incredible work after they photographed our friends' wedding a couple of years ago. When it was our turn to plan a wedding, we booked the venue then immediately contacted Vanessa. From the very beginning she has been nothing short of spectacular. We met to discuss details of each available package and Vanessa immediately felt like a friend, not a vendor. We knew she would be the perfect photographer for our big day. She is extremely organized which was such a comfort through the hectic wedding planning process and offers to help in any way possible from vendor recommendations to advice. Our engagement pictures were a great "practice round" and helped us feel at ease.

On our wedding day, Vanessa and Jorge showed up exactly on schedule and we're a key resource in keeping our large bridal party on time. They work seamlessly together and it shows in their amazing mix of portraits and candid shots. Our original plan had us doing our first look in one location, then moving to another for bridal party portraits. After the first look Vanessa suggested we stay at the same park to continue as the light was perfect - I'm so happy we did! I felt completely comfortable trusting her with this change because I knew she had our best interests at heart. We received our pictures recently and are having so much trouble deciding which are our "favorites" because there are so many amazing shots. They captured every emotion experienced that day in such a beautiful way. Our friends and family have given us so many compliments on these photos and we cannot wait to have our album as it will be the perfect keepsake. We have already recommended Vanessa and Jorge to our friends getting married this spring and will continue to pass their names along to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We can’t wait to work with them again soon as bridesmaid and groomsman!

Sent on 12/04/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Vanessa was an absolutely incredible photographer and I would highly recommend her! She was extremely warm, kind, compassionate, and professional. She has a great bubbly personality that instantly makes you feel at ease and reassured. As any anxious bride, I had tons of questions before the big day and she was always very patient, emailing me with a prompt response, providing explanations and guidelines to help decrease my nerves. She is such a hard worker and goes the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly. Her and her husband Jorge were such a wonderful team! They made my husband and I feel immediately comfortable and relaxed, constantly making us laugh and have fun on our special day. We recently received our wedding album and are beyond happy with the final product – we now have such a gorgeous documentation of our wedding to share with our family, friends, and future generations.

Sent on 01/03/2018