Vanessa Marie Photography Reviews

Vanessa Marie Photography 5
Vanessa Marie Photography 6
Vanessa Marie Photography 7

Katie Saltzgiver · Married on 09/28/2018

Look no further for the most incredible photographers!

While planning our wedding, I had multiple people tell us that photography was one of the most important vendors to spend your money on. I took this advice seriously, and it paid off in every single way possible because of Vanessa and Jorge! From the first phone call consultation (I was in NC planning my wedding for PA--which Vanessa was more than accommodating for) to the delivery of our wedding photos...Vanessa ensured that every step of the way was smooth, beautiful, stress-free, and ENJOYABLE! Throughout the entire experience, Vanessa's vivacious and engaging personality made every step of the way fun, efficient, and wonderful! Not only is she a joy to be around, but she is truly passionate about her work (which is evident from your engagement session through to the last picture of your wedding night), extraordinarily talented, and professional. She makes it easy to feel beautiful and confident while taking pictures, and my husband felt the same way! The pictures she takes speak for themselves in that they are the most stunning and beautiful photos--I am still in awe every time I look at our album!!! We had SO many of our wedding guests compliment their work during and after the wedding--due to the way they efficiently took photos in a timely manner, yet still made it a memorable experience--and of course due to their fun and loving relationship between them! The last thing I'll say is that through the inevitable bumps in the road on your wedding day, Vanessa and Jorge went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I were taken care of and remained calm (from Jorge consoling me while I panicked that wedding guests saw me before the ceremony, to Vanessa literally taking off my shoes while eating dinner because I was ready to dance). There aren't enough examples and word I can say to help portray the flawless experience we had with Vanessa and Jorge!!!

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

Don't even hesitate to book Vanessa!

Vanessa was the most incredible addition to our wedding planning process; from the minute we Skyped (because I live out of state), I just knew I wanted her involved. She is absolutely professional and on top of EVERYTHING, helping guide me with many details, including the flow of events and easing my worries about the minute-to-minute play-by-play of the big day. We really wanted to be able to spend time with our guests, and she did not disappoint in getting phenomenal posed photos and portraits in very little time; my family is still commenting on her incredible efficiency and preparedness. Jorge, her husband, is also incredible; he kept the groomsmen laughing and both he and Vanessa made everyone feel comfortable the entire day. I wanted them to stay long after our contract was over, just to celebrate with us!
    Additionally, her patience and flexibility in our scheduled engagement shoot (with my husband constantly traveling and our home being out of state) was incredible. She was so much fun to work with and kept us laughing. She really let us be us. We are not an overly 'lovey dove' couple, but she brought out slight hints of romance and let us be goofy, getting photos I absolutely adore.

Do not even hesitate to book her for your day!

• Victoria

Victoria Bortzfield · Married on 06/16/2018

Vanessa Forever

Vanessa and Jorge are a dynamic duo!! We are so thrilled with the extensive engagement and wedding portfolios we received from Vanessa Marie Photography. Vanessa is a pro and taught us all the poses we didn't know we needed to feel and LOOK like models. Jorge is a candid expert and will become the groomsman you wish you had on the big day. Vanessa's style and expertise are worth your while!!

Matt · Married on 06/08/2018

Vanessa and George were amazing to deal with, and were a pleasure all day. We couldn’t be happier with our choice.

Vanessa Marie Photography 8

Kylie · Married on 06/02/2018

We cannot rave enough about Vanessa and Jorge! Our experience from the engagement photos to the big day was absolutely amazing. Vanessa was the one photographer we spoke to that didn’t completely shut down the idea of us making it to cocktail hour (we did not do a first look). Vanessa was genuinely nice, professional and understanding. Not only are the pictures beautiful, but Vanessa is beyond efficient. Immediately after the ceremony, we had everyone gathered for pictures. She expertly directed people into and out of photos, ensuring that our families and bridal party could go enjoy their night as quickly as possible. The speed certainly didn’t affect the quality, the photos are breathtaking. One thing my husband will not stop raving about is how great Jorge was with all the guys. He helped them all with their boutonnieres, making sure they were attached properly. We honestly cannot rave enough about Vanessa Marie Photography. Everything has turned out so far beyond our expectations. From easing the fear of rain to making the photo shoot an absolute blast. (Bonus: Vanessa has a radar app on her phone she kept checking, letting us know we’d be able to get married outside!). I mean just look at her details, book her now, you will not regret it!

Vanessa Marie Photography 9
    Vanessa Marie Photography 10
    Vanessa Marie Photography 11
    Vanessa Marie Photography 12
    Vanessa Marie Photography 13

Kimberly · Married on 05/26/2018

From the minute Vanessa & I had our phone consultation, I knew we were a great match. She was so easy to talk to and incredibly charming. Her photo aesthetic is beautiful and natural and fit into our vision of our wedding. So fast forward to engagement shoot, both my husband and I were so nervous but she made us feel like Beyonce within 15 minutes. She was super professional and timely in all responses and questions and her system with payments were very efficient.

But she really shined on the day of the wedding. She was legit my right hand person. She advocated for me and knew what I was thinking before I even said it. It was really hot and I was losing my mind during family portraits and she could tell, she legit bent down, and fanned my dress around so I can get some air under my legs. She went above and beyond! Her and George are a great team! They work incredibly well together and can read each others' minds. She even helped me figure out timeline issues on the day of, so I didn't have to worry about it and allowed me to enjoy every minute of my wedding.

The best part was, we knew they had a double header wedding weekend and I don't know what kind of miracle she pulled but we got married on Saturday, by Monday, she sent us sneak peaks of 30 beautifully edited photos! I don't know when she found time to edit those. But she really is amazing.

I can not wait to see the rest of the photos, also already finding another event to plan just so we can hang with Vanessa and George again!

Vanessa Marie Photography 14

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2018

Having Vanessa capture my wedding day was the best decision I could have made. When planning my wedding I knew that pictures would be important to us and I wanted to make sure I got the best for what we could afford - Vanessa is everything & more. If you're looking for a photographer - look no more!

Rachel · Married on 10/14/2017

I can't say enough good things about Vanessa!

It's obvious she takes some seriously stunning photos. She has a knack for finding beauty in any environment. Knowing this, I hired her out of Philly despite that fact that I would be getting married in NYC. During our engagement shoot, she picked up on details in our surroundings that I would have overlooked - brick backdrops, lush greenery (YES, even in NYC!), and flawless lighting. If you're getting married outside of her "typical" market around PA, I HIGHLY suggest you get in touch with her - she does not miss a beat anywhere!

On top of this, Vanessa is SUPER accommodating. In addition to being my photographer, she became sort of a guide throughout my wedding day. She helped me remove a pesky stain from my dress (and clearly picked up on the fact I was panicking), assuaged my nerves, kept us laughing, and masked the hoards of tourists around us on the Brooklyn waterfront.

I've never been more comfortable working with anyone. Vanessa and her husband, George (who is also her second shooter), have this vivaciousness to them. It seriously gave me life on such a crazy day.

Her timeline management is impeccable, and she is so detail oriented, it even blew my Type A mind. She remembered requests from my questionnaires that I had even forgotten. She even knew my friends' and family members' names!

Vanessa is a one of a kind vendor AND person. Book her now!!

Gabriella · Married on 10/07/2017

I am not joking when I say I spent 6 months looking for our wedding photographer. I probably researched every photographer within 75 miles of me. Photos are one of the most important aspects of your wedding so I took this decision very seriously! I wanted somebody 1) my style (natural, light, and bright) and 2) affordable! Vanessa was both of these and SO much more. We were so impressed. From the beginning at our facetime consultation session, she was so friendly, energetic and professional! I hired her on the spot! Her passion for photography really shines through and she has such a creative eye! We were so glad we did an engagement session. We aren't super lovey dovey (and my husband hates taking pictures so I was already worried) and she made us feel so comfortable and kept us laughing and it felt so easy. On the wedding day, she came with her husband, Jorge, as her co-shooter and they make such a great team with their cute banter and communication. It was important to us to do a first look and as many pictures as we could before the ceremony so that we could make cocktail hour for a little. The day-of is so hectic and she really hustled kept things moving and kept us on schedule when I didn't think it was possible, especially with the family portraits! This is where the engagement session really came in handy! We were able to recognize her terms for poses and were super comfortable which made pictures go by quickly! She even helped bustle my dress when my bridesmaids were struggling! And not to mention her pictures are STUNNING! I would recommend her to anyone and plan to use her in the future and wish we could be besties in real life!

Andy · Married on 09/09/2017

We used Vanessa and Jorge for our wedding after seeing what an incredible job they did for our close friends' wedding. Vanessa did an incredible job capturing our special moments and we couldn't be happier with the results. She and Jorge walked us through every step of the way (including how to pose for the camera :D) and had a good time with us while doing so. I would highly recommend them for your wedding as I couldn't be happier with how our pictures turned out. Thank you both!!!

Katie · Married on 09/09/2017

We are so thrilled with how amazing our photos turned out - all thanks to Vanessa and her husband Jorge! We first saw their incredible work after they photographed our friends' wedding a couple of years ago. When it was our turn to plan a wedding, we booked the venue then immediately contacted Vanessa. From the very beginning she has been nothing short of spectacular. We met to discuss details of each available package and Vanessa immediately felt like a friend, not a vendor. We knew she would be the perfect photographer for our big day. She is extremely organized which was such a comfort through the hectic wedding planning process and offers to help in any way possible from vendor recommendations to advice. Our engagement pictures were a great "practice round" and helped us feel at ease.

On our wedding day, Vanessa and Jorge showed up exactly on schedule and we're a key resource in keeping our large bridal party on time. They work seamlessly together and it shows in their amazing mix of portraits and candid shots. Our original plan had us doing our first look in one location, then moving to another for bridal party portraits. After the first look Vanessa suggested we stay at the same park to continue as the light was perfect - I'm so happy we did! I felt completely comfortable trusting her with this change because I knew she had our best interests at heart. We received our pictures recently and are having so much trouble deciding which are our "favorites" because there are so many amazing shots. They captured every emotion experienced that day in such a beautiful way. Our friends and family have given us so many compliments on these photos and we cannot wait to have our album as it will be the perfect keepsake. We have already recommended Vanessa and Jorge to our friends getting married this spring and will continue to pass their names along to anyone looking for a wedding photographer. We can’t wait to work with them again soon as bridesmaid and groomsman!

Vanessa Marie Photography 15
    Vanessa Marie Photography 16
    Vanessa Marie Photography 17
    Vanessa Marie Photography 18

Amanda · Married on 09/09/2017

Vanessa was an absolutely incredible photographer and I would highly recommend her! She was extremely warm, kind, compassionate, and professional. She has a great bubbly personality that instantly makes you feel at ease and reassured. As any anxious bride, I had tons of questions before the big day and she was always very patient, emailing me with a prompt response, providing explanations and guidelines to help decrease my nerves. She is such a hard worker and goes the extra mile to make sure everything runs smoothly. Her and her husband Jorge were such a wonderful team! They made my husband and I feel immediately comfortable and relaxed, constantly making us laugh and have fun on our special day. We recently received our wedding album and are beyond happy with the final product – we now have such a gorgeous documentation of our wedding to share with our family, friends, and future generations.

Jessica · Married on 06/17/2017

My husband and I can't say enough great things about Vanessa and George! We feel so lucky that we were able to find her to shoot our engagement and wedding photos! The pictures turned out absolutely beautiful and we are so excited to have these gorgeous photos for a lifetime! She is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable when shooting as she always made us laugh! She also helped us with poses, which was very helpful! She was so quick to respond on all of her emails and she is just extremely professional all around! We just received our wedding album and it's absolutely stunning. A few of my friends saw my photos and chose to book her immediately after that- she is just that great! You are making the right choice that you won't regret! She is simply THE BEST!

Suellen · Married on 10/09/2016

Where to start!! If you are looking for a wedding photographer and you have come across Vanessa's page, you have found your girl! Vanessa is Awesome! When it comes to a special moment such as your wedding, you want everything to be perfect, and I believe that photos are so important. They are the memories you'll have for a lifetime. When I first looked at Vanessa's work, I literally fell in love with her style. Not only are her photos beautiful, they are magical, and that's what I fell in love with. My husband and I couldn't have found someone more wonderful to be a part of our special day. Vanessa is full of life, and so easy to work with. We LOVE our engagement and wedding photos!

Kim · Married on 09/25/2016

If it were possible to give 10 stars, I would! Vanessa is hands down the best wedding photographer. Book her NOW while you still can!! I am SO glad that I found her. From the start, I knew that Vanessa was just what I was looking for. She was so nice, personable, knowledgable, outgoing, professional, and dedicated to her work. We live out of state so finding vendors was a super stressful process but when we FaceTimed, I knew that she was going to be great. She calmed my nerves the entire planning process, always answered my questions and concerns, and on the day of she was again, so reassuring and took all of the stress away. Her husband, Jorge, who is her second shooter usually, is awesome too! The guys all loved him. The two of them are such a power couple and work so well together. Vanessa helps guide you into the best poses and really knows what will make a great picture. She was great at wrangling our huge bridal party including keeping our families in line. We also did our engagement photo shoot with Vanessa and the pictures came out amazing. I am sure that our wedding pictures will be just as amazing and can't wait to see them! Thank you to you both!!

Kelsey · Married on 09/18/2016

Booking Vanessa to shoot our engagement photos and wedding was the best/easiest decision I could have possibly made. She and her husband Jorge were an absolute dream to work with. Vanessa is understanding, flexible, energetic, and organized. She runs an incredible photography business.

My husband and I currently live in Columbus, Ohio, but are from PA originally. Vanessa was very flexible in finding dates for our engagement shoot that worked around our travel schedule. Throughout the entire process, she responded to emails very quickly and always made our wedding day feel first priority.

For our wedding photos, it was very important to my husband and I that we attended all of cocktail hour. Vanessa and Jorge were so organized and clear when giving directions that we were able to get through our first look, formals, bridal party and family formals all before the ceremony. We truly appreciated their efforts to give us such a smooth flowing wedding day.

And can we talk about the GORGEOUS photos? I mean, Vanessa is one of a kind. Really. Looking back at the pictures in our beautiful album just takes me back to every moment as if I am reliving it over and over. I love natural light photography, and Vanessa is absolutely top of the line.

Thank you, Vanessa, for being so kind, organized, and easy to talk to. I truly hope to cross paths with you again in the future.

Hannah · Married on 09/16/2016

Vanessa and her husband Jorge are amazing. Their photos are beautiful and they were by far the most prepared and best vendor we had at our wedding. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Don't look any further for the wedding photographer of your dreams.

Alexandra · Married on 09/10/2016

VMP is an amazing photography company who's owner and team is amazing. Vanessa is a ball of energy and highly knowledgeable, organized and professional. Every step of the way she has been there to provide advice and suggestions and even helped me get my timeline going really early on which helped us continue to hire vendors and plan things. My now husband is a bit shy and Vanessa has no problem getting him in open up and get out of his shell. Both our engagement and wedding photos are breath taking and captured our journey in such a genuine and heartfelt manner

dana · Married on 08/14/2016

From the initial contact to the engagement shoot to the big day, it was a pleasure to work with Vanessa and our photos are absolutely stunning! She captured so many moments that we will treasure forever, and everything was so professional from start to finish. We even had tons of comments from our guests about how efficient and friendly and fun our photographers were. We would highly recommend Vanessa Marie Photography.

Vanessa Marie Photography 19
    Vanessa Marie Photography 20
    Vanessa Marie Photography 21

Lisa= · Married on 07/29/2016

If you are looking for a wedding photographer and are struggling to make that crucial decision. LOOK NO MORE. For amazing wedding photos Vanessa Marie Photographer cannot be beat. Here is why you should definitely book her

1. She loves love stories.

If you were like me when you got engaged - you love talking about your wedding story - how you and your soon-to-be husband met, how you fell in love, how he asked you to marry him, etc etc. and Vanessa is just as excited to hear your story as you are to tell it. She is in love with the details - the story - the intimate things - the goofy and cozy and snuggles and everything! Yes, thats right - you can act totally cheesy in love and she loves it too, or if you are more shy she loves just being there to take photos of your love. Which - I must say - is what you need on your wedding day - someone that loves love and loves weddings

2. Wedding Photos are expensive. Period. Get the best quality while you are spending the money.

Many couples are on a tight budget these days with how expensive weddings get - photos are no different and can cost from $2,000 to $5,000. But let me tell you - the photos are what you will see and what you see is a lot of what you remember. Do you want to remember you looking pretty on your wedding day and like you were having fun? OR do you want to remember MAGIC, THE BEST DAY EVER, LOVE ON LOVE ON LOVE! With Vanessa your pictures look like you stepped into a dream come true and you will love every single picture - of which she provides nearly 1,000 or more. I myself am very insecure - but I literally cried when I saw the wedding pictures Vanessa took of me. They were that good.

3. Shes fun and great to work with.

Respond quickly to questions/calls. Easy to be open and honest with her. Shes super fun and funny (her husband is funny too) - She isnt just a photographer - shes a friend.

WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!!!

Megan & Patrick · Married on 07/23/2016

Vanessa is not only an exceptional photographer. She's the extra set of eyes you need on the details, the girlfriend you need to bounce an idea off of, and the warm reminder that everything will come together perfectly on your big day. She incorporates her passion, charm, and experience into her work every step of the way. The photos? They are exquisite. My husband and I are getting complimented left and right, but Vanessa and Jorge are the people to credit. They captured our wedding just as I envisioned. Everything from our engagement shoot to our portraits were fun in the moment and beautiful in the final outcome. I can't wait to inevitably run into Vanessa as a wedding guest one day. I have a funny feeling she is going to be one of the most sought after photographers in the PA/NY/NJ area in no time. As soon as you have your wedding date, reach out to Vanessa. Her professionalism, charm, and talent will guide you from there! xoxo

• Taryn

Taryn · Married on 06/17/2016

I have no idea where to even start in how much I absolutely adored having Vanessa and her photographer Jana there on my day. She is everything that we wanted in a photographer. She did our engagement pictures prior months prior to our wedding and we really got to learn her style and get to know her and who we would be dealing with all day on our day. Nothing felt stuffy or over posed, she made us feel so comfortable and with that brought such naturally gorgeous photos. She is so much fun to have around all day long, she is so professional and so goofy in the all the right ways that you need on a day that can fill you with so many nerves. There is not a single thing I could have wished for more in a photographer. She was absolutely the best!

Vanessa is an amazing photographer! I booked her for my wedding at Woodloch Pines in May 2016 and it was honestly the best decision, I absolutely love the how the photographs came out. Vanessa and her husband George are an amazing team and are there for you throughout the planning process. Vanessa does truly amazing work, I can't recommend her enough!!

Jacqueline · Married on 03/12/2016

AMAZING!! Vanessa and her husband made our wedding day beyond perfect for us!! I couldn't have asked for a better experience!