Vanessa Caro Reviews

95 | Bayamon, PR

95 Reviews for Vanessa Caro

• Laurent

Laurent · Married on 02/22/2020

La gloria en un bizcocho

Que puedo decir?
    Desde la primera vez que ví su trabajo en un expo quedé completamente enamorada de sus obras de arte (bizcochos), son tan hermosos que cuando la conocí hasta me emocione de tener enfrente a alguoen con tanto talento. Cuando me dióuna muestra no podía creer que algo tan bello sabía tan rico. Muchos me hablaban de estar abierta a oyras opciones, pero cuando fuimos al tasting se jodío la cosa, no había nada más que pensar que: como rayos escoger entre sabores que todos eran riquisimos?! El bizcocho fué otra obra de arte en el museo y un pedacito de gloria en la boca. Y ella es super accesible y profesional.

Sent on 03/05/2020
  • Francheska

Francheska · Married on 02/01/2020

Bello y delicioso!

Ame mi bizcocho de novia!!! Estaba bello y delicioso!! Vanessa es un amor e hizo todo exactamente como se lo pedi.

Sent on 04/19/2020

Linda Stevens · Married on 01/08/2020

Wonderful Experience!

She was wonderful to work with! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Silmarie

Silmarie Torres · Married on 12/07/2019

Beautiful and Tasty

Vanessa made the cake for our wedding in December of 2019. We selected the Almond and Brandy flavor, which we loved. We also sent her a few photos from Pinterest as inspiration for the design we wanted. We did a first look of the reception space just before all our guest entered and the cake was front and center all the entrance. We were blown away by the design, which fit our rustic elegant theme perfectly. The cake itself was delicious as well. Several of our guests mentioned to us it was the first piece of wedding cake they actually wanted to finish. We highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/29/2019

Eva Alcarraz · Married on 10/26/2019

Excellent cake

We cannot be more satisfied with the taste and presentation of our wedding cake. All of our guests really enjoyed it!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Scott Levine · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful and Delicious

Venessa designed an incredibly beautiful and delicious cake. We provided her with sample photos of the cake we envisioned and she executed it perfectly. The cake also tasted amazing (brandy almond flavor, but all flavors we tasted were great), and most of our guests agreed. Vanessa worked with our florist to get florals for the cake decoration. Easy to work with, even from afar. Reasonably priced.

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Sharamarie

Sharamarie · Married on 07/27/2019

The Perfect Cake

The cake was very beautiful and just what we wanted. It tasted so so so good.

Flavorful + moist + beautifully crafted = The PERFECT CAKE

Sent on 08/12/2019

Brukendra · Married on 06/10/2019

#FlyingwithdaFillmores

My cake was simple and elegant. I planned my wedding from Houston, TX. Vanessa reassured me that I had no worries. The cake was so moist and delicious on top of being beautiful. It was just as I imagined.

Sent on 06/23/2019

Max Kerwick · Married on 06/09/2019

Beautiful, delicious cake

Vanessa did a great job with our cake, it was simple, beautiful, and delicious. She was very responsive and low maintenance. Can't wait to eat the rest on our anniversary.

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding cake

Vanessa’s cake was phenomenal! She did a great job getting the perfect amount for everyone! Our guests had seconds and the design was exactly what we wanted, simple, elegant but unique. She was even able to make a gluten free layer for me as I have a gluten intolerance and it tasted real! I loved it and would highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • adrian

adrian · Married on 05/18/2019

Perfection, Beauty and great Flavor...all in one

We hired Vanessa as soon as we met her for the cake tasting. She immediately got our idea and made a drawing of exactly what we wanted. As cake lovers, we got for our wedding the regular flavor and one piece with the marble flavor. Texture, color, flavor, design were great but the marble flavor exceeded our expectations.
    Vanessa is a great person to deal with and everything, including the delivery was on point.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lafonda

LaFonda · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous Cake

I sent Vanessa a picture of I cake I liked and asked if she could do it. It came out perfect! I had chocolate and almond brandy as my two flavors. Pricing was reasonable and she shipped us samples to California.

Sent on 04/25/2019

Jazdiannet · Married on 02/22/2019

Vision come to life

Working with Vanessa was a pleasure. She made the process of working with a vendor while planning a destination wedding so easy. I found her via Instagram and was fascinated by all the beautiful detailed cakes she had created. Choosing the flavors without tasting them was an even bigger challenge, but of course, she did not disappoint. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 03/09/2019
  • Jazmin

Jazmin · Married on 02/15/2019

Outstanding! 👍🏼👍🏼

Professional service. Beautiful and delicious rustic semi-naked guava-cheese wedding cake (see pic). You know it’s a yummy tasty cake if you can smell the deliciousness standing close to it. OMG that buttery cake smell! 😋 Thank you Ms. Vanessa Caro for our gorgeous cake! And thank you for suggesting the guava/cheese filling, our guest are still talking about it.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Laura

Laura Cancel Rivera · Married on 12/21/2018

The cake everyone was raving about

We had a destination wedding and couldn't be present for a cake tasting. Two of my friends highly recommended Vanessa. They said "no doubt this will be the best cake you will ever taste". My husband wanted to be in charge of the style of the cake and taste (one of the few things he had a strong opinion of on the wedding). He said "classy, simple, elegant, and in our budget". He also added he wanted it "anything with guava". We called Vanessa and she was so easy to work with, straight to the point and had great insight on what works at a mixed wedding (I'm Puerto Rican and my husband is American Jewish). We sent her a picture of a cake we saw on Pinterest and told her our budget. She accommodated our every need. The cake was exactly what we wanted and it has been the most delicious wedding cake I've ever had in my life (and I've been to one too many weddings). She made the cake guava and cheese inside and the texture of the cake was perfectly moist. At the end of the wedding everyone was raving about the cake and asking me for more. Fortunately, the waiters took the top part of the cake for us to take home. Unfortunately, my family knew we had it in the fridge on Christmas day and they all begged for us to share it, which we gladly did. I highly recommend Vanessa and her delicious art in cakes.

Sent on 02/02/2019
  • O

Omar · Married on 09/08/2018

Super encantado con como quedo el bizcocho de nuestra boda, capto exactamente lo que queriamos y son muy ricos, tiene mucha variedad y se esmera en sus diseños.

Sent on 09/09/2018
  • Franchelly

Franchelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful cake and tasted even better

Totally recommend Vanessa. She was very nice and helped me design the cake based on the wedding decorations etc.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Paola

Paola · Married on 08/31/2018

Vanessa Caro created a beautiful cake for our wedding at La Concha Resort. We decided to have alternating flavors of traditional almond and marbled. She exceeded our expectations! Several wedding guests commented on how tasty and perfect the cake was. Gracias Vanessa!

Sent on 09/08/2018
  • Lizamarie

Lizamarie · Married on 08/18/2018

Great taste and beautiful presentation!

We hired Vanessa Caro through the recommendation of our wedding planners. Little did we know that she was also a close family friend (through my father's side) and had made cakes for my cousins' birthday parties way back when! Ms. Caro was a pleasure to work with. She graciously provided samples for us to taste of all cake flavors and created a beautiful masterpiece that was even better than the pictures we had sent her. I can't wait for our 1st wedding anniversary to enjoy more cake!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Al · Married on 08/11/2018

Vanessa gracias ! Amamos nuestro Biscocho, así mismo como usted no los presento, así mismo lo vimos y quedamos enamorados, estaba sabroso.

Sent on 08/22/2018

M · Married on 08/04/2018

Our wedding cake was absolutely simple and beautiful just as we wanted it. Our wedding was very small and intimate with approximately 25 guests (including us the couple), and we wanted to keep everything simple, without much production and pretentiousness, and Vanessa was able to deliver exactly that. Sadly I do not have a picture of the cake as I am still waiting for the photos, but I wish I can come back and post how it looked like. Vanessa is also flexible and willing to work with the clients' desires. I did not have to give much explanation but she just knew what to do. I am sure she can deliver whatever the request is - whether simple or an elaborate decorated cake. I would recommend Vanessa because I am confident that she can create anything, and by the way - the cakes are not only going to look beautiful, but the flavors are amazing! I wish I could order the exact same cake again from her and have it delivered by mail!!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Ninoshka · Married on 08/04/2018

El bizococho de mis sueños lo tuve gracias a Vanessa! Su trato, su arte y el sabor de bizcocho hacen una combinación perfecta.

Sent on 09/14/2018
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 06/30/2018

Vanessa is the BEST!!! I was absolutely in love with my wedding cake!! Her prices are amazing compared to the similar vendors. Once we saw her talent and prices we immediately hired her. However, choosing a design was difficult for me because it's hard for me to decide on a design. Vanessa was extremely patient and understanding during this process. In fact, I finally showed her an inspiration picture a couple of weeks before the wedding and said "fine, no problem" and WOW she delivered!! This was truly special because other bakers will quote you based on the design (which makes sense) but Vanessa quotes on the tiers/amount of guests. This was a gift for my rattled wedding planning brain.

Our cake was delicious too!!! We ordered a 4 tier cake for 100 people and ended up hosting 66 guests. Although we had the option of reducing the cake for the guests, I still wanted the 4 tiers, people had seconds because it was so delicious, my family took leftovers home, and my husband and I were able to take a big chunk for the honeymoon which was amazing!!! The cake was just so delicious. I'm recommending her to all my friends and family getting married in PR because I trust her and also because I want to eat her cake again!

We've frozen the golden top tier for our first anniversary and I just can't wait!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/16/2018

We loved our wedding cake! It looked gorgeous and tasted delicious. She was super easy to work with, and we appreciated that she over nighted cake samples that we could try.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Renee · Married on 05/12/2018

Vanessa is a true artist! Our cake was absolutely gorgeous! I gave her an idea of what I wanted and she created a masterpiece! The cake was delicious!!! Everyone loved it and wanted more! Vanessa even overnighted samples to us since we live in NJ and this was a destination wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone look for a beautiful and delicious cake!

Sent on 05/13/2018