242 Reviews for Van Cleve Pavilion

Flower Girls (1)
Alterations (1)
Appts. Only (1)
Customization (1)

I can’t say enough positive things about Van Cleve. Ashley went out of her way to order a sample for me on short notice. She was very attentive, even texting me on her day off to keep me updated. When Ashley ended up stuck in jury duty the day of my appointment, I was very nervous - BUT! Mayana could not have been more helpful and attentive. I ended up HATING the sample I ordered!! Mayana took the time to bring back several dresses to the luxurious private dressing area, and really listened to what I loved (and didn’t love) about each one. When she brought back “THE dress,” she knew it was over my initial budget, and was very respectful in asking if we even wanted to try it on, knowing it was more than we wanted to spend. I didn’t feel pressured or stressed about it, and when I tried it on we all knew it was THE ONE!! Mayana was spot on in her suggestion, and I left having purchased the most perfect dress I could have ever pictured. Don’t hesitate to make an appointment at Van Cleve - their selection, service, and professionalism is unmatched! I felt special from the minute I arrived, and I left feeling 100% that I had made the most perfect choice. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Abbey, 10/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I had such a wonderful experience at Van Cleve. My consultant Ashley did a phenomenal job helping me find the perfect dress. She was sweet, kind, accommodating and picked out dresses that she thought I would like (which I did). The dress I said Yes to was the 4th of out of 6 dresses that I tried. Ashley was great helping me in and out of dresses, putting on the veil after each dress was on, zippering, buttoning and fluffing the dresses. My parents bought my dress and it was definitely within our budget. I would absolutely recommend Van Cleve and Ashley Grape to everyone!

Photo for Van Cleve Pavilion Review - The back of the dress I said Yes to!
Photo for Van Cleve Pavilion Review - My beautiful wedding dress that I said Yes to!
Photo for Van Cleve Pavilion Review - Me and my parents!
Photo for Van Cleve Pavilion Review - Me, my parents and my future mother in law
Photo for Van Cleve Pavilion Review - Me and Ashley Grape
Photo for Van Cleve Pavilion Review - I said Yes to the dress!
Profile Picture Liz, 9/13/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Alterations, Appts. Only, Customization

Van Cleve is where I said yes to the dress! They were SO nice and helpful. When I called to make the appointment and described what I was looking for, the woman on the phone started listed off different dresses I should check out online before coming in. She definitely understood the look I was going for. For my appointment, I had 4 people with me. We had a private room and were actually the only ones in the salon, which was really nice. We were offered champage or water upon arriving and were given free reign to pull dresses. My stylist Mayana was fabulous. She understood the look I was going for and pulled dresses that she knew I would like. She even pulled a few that I probably wouldn't have picked for myself, but were gorgeous on! The first dress I tried on I knew was the one, but she was flexible and we tried on about 8 more dresses before saying yes. I never felt pressured to try on/commit to something I didn't like. It was a wonderful experience and I can only recommend that you make an appointment at Van Cleve!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 7/5/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience trying on dresses at Van Cleve! My stylist, Ashley, asked me a few questions and instantly knew the dress I was looking for! I had tried on at least 20 dresses before my appointment and was starting to get discouraged that I wouldnt be able to find my dress. The first dress Ashley picked out for me was the dress I purchased and I couldn’t be happier! All of the staff and consultants were so knowledgeable and helpful. I encourage every bride to be to make an appointment at Van Cleve! It’s worth it!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 5/25/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Van Cleve was my first dress shopping experience, and I loved it!! I had no idea what I wanted when I walked in but was helped by Anna and said 'Yes to the Dress' within a couple of hours!! I highly recommend this store, even if you live in Philly and need to drive a little to get there.

Profile Picture Ale, 4/18/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

Van Cleve was an absolutely amazing experience especially after having my bubble burst at the overrated Kleinfield's Salon. My Bridal Consultant, Mayana, was fabulous! She was attentive, she listened to my desires, she encouraged me to step outside of my box, and she even wiped my tears when I became emotional. It was almost as if we had known each other forever! I am so excited that I was able to find my dress in an intimate setting. I had 5 opinionated friends/ family members with me and she was able to make them feel comfortable by still attending to me. We even found my bridesmaids' gowns. If you have the opportunity to visit this lovely bridal salon I urge you to ask for Mayana.. you won't be disappointed! A.B.

Profile Picture Alexis , 2/23/19, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Bridesmaids

Mayana was awesome. She helped me decide between what I liked and didn’t like in a gown! She made it super easy to find the dress of my dreams!

Profile Picture Dea, 1/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Anna was a pleasure to work with. She was patient, and she made finding and selecting a wedding dress easy. Thank you so much, Anna!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Veils

Ashley at Van Cleve was absolutely amazing to work with!!!!! The shop is gorgeous with many beautiful selections. The staff were so friendly and very accommodating. Ashley paid close attention to the details that I wanted and provided me with many different options. I left with my dress!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy I decided to shop here and highly recommend them to all bride-to-be’s! The pricing varies but overall I was able to stay close within my budget.

Profile Picture Jenny, 11/17/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of Bride, Mother of Groom

I had the most amazing wedding dress shopping experience at Van Cleve! They make you feel incredibly special, had so many dress options and give you a private room to show your family and friends each dress. I loved every minute of it!

Profile Picture Katie, 11/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The ladies at Van Cleve are fantastic! They have a great selection of dresses, and work very well with your budget! Abigail, my stylist was very informative, and open to making alterations to my gown! LOVED MY EXPERIENCE AT VAN CLEVE!

Profile Picture Lakia, 10/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

My experience was amazing! Everyone was very helpful and honest! There us such a large variety of dresses in different price ranges that your bound to find your special dress!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride, Jewelry, Shoes, Veils

I had shopped at a couple bridal boutiques prior to visiting Van Cleve and had good experiences, but my friend had purchased her dress at Van Cleve and raved about it so wanted to give it a try. It was truly a magical experience! Firstly, the shop itself is stunning. From the moment you walk in you feel like a Bride. Ashley was very attentive to what I was interested in and also very respectful of my budget. She also included my Mom in every aspect of the experience which was very meaningful for me. The gown selection was incredible as well. Multiple style and cut options in various color shades and price points. They are also separated accordingly and Ashley was upfront when we started to look at dresses in a section that exceeded our budget just making us aware. The dressing room suites were stunning and very comfortable. Ashley went above and beyond to make sure I had the look I had dreamed of bringing in various different veils, jewelry and hair accessories to try with each dress I was considering. When it came time to say YES to the dress it was such an exciting moment. The owner even came in with champagne. As we reviewed the options for purchasing Ashley was very clear and explained all the options and how the process would go once the dress came in.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kellianne, 9/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I went twice to try on wedding gowns & Sylvia was the best! She was so helpful and professional and I felt like she really understand me and the style I was going for. She went above and beyond and I'm so grateful for all of her help! Van Cleve has a lot to choose from and is such a cute boutique filled with beautiful gowns for brides & bridesmaids.

Profile Picture Lindsay, 9/8/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Honesty I went to several other bridal shops, I found a dress at another shop, and something in my gut told me to come back to Van Cleve. Well my gut was right, they were amazing. My personal consultant helped me for THREE hours TWICE, stayed open late, was willing to get creative and help me find my dream dress. I know the rest of the process will be flawless with these lovely people by my side. Bottom line -- HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Mayans was super helpful! I got the 2nd dress I tried on! Great dresses at a great place! Super friendly staff

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Abby, Ashley and the Van Cleve Wedding Pavilion in general. From initially making my appointment to purchasing my dress, they were amazing. Abby and Ashley were so attentive, knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process from picking out to customizing my dress to be exactly what I wanted. They really make you feel like you're the only bride at that moment. I would highly recommend Van Cleve Wedding Pavilion for all bridal needs.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ava, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Van Cleve's new bridal pavillion has a beautiful selection of gowns in a range of styles and prices. Their stylists were able to help me find my perfect dress based on the few ideas I came into the salon with while staying within my budget. Their true magic is with their alteration team though. Vera made sure my gown fit like a glove, hugging my curves in all the right places, and adding curves with a bit of padding in the places where I didn't have any! They also have a beautiful collection of hand-made and custom accessories you can use to finish your look. Basically, Van Cleve is a one-stop shop for looking beautiful on you wedding day! I would definitely recommend it to any new brides looking to start dress shopping, because this is the only place you'll need to go! And bring your entourage because they also have a large selection of mother-of-the-bride and bridesmaids' dresses!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Mayana took wonderful care of us! She was very attentive, and skillfully assisted my daughter in ultimately choosing a gorgeous wedding dress.

Profile Picture Christina, 5/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the best experience at van cleve! My stylist Jolene was so knowledgeable and was able to pick me out my perfect dress! I couldn't be happier with the quality of gowns they had as well as the service!

Profile Picture Carly, 4/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Everyone at Van Cleve was so personable and friendly. I called last minute to make an appointment and they were super accommodating and able to give me an appointment that day. My consultant, Mayana was awesome. She was so helpful in narrowing down dresses that fit my budget and liking. They have a great variety and selection of dresses and I would definitely recommend them!!!!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bride, Veils

As a bride, I was very nervous about the idea of picking out the right gown. The team at Van Cleve made this day easy and enjoyable for me. Not to mention, they helped me create my dream gown. I can't wait for it to come in to get my hands on "my dress"! I will certainly be back for my bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride/groom, etc. Ashley was amazing!!!

Profile Picture Debbie, 2/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Van Cleve was the 4th place I tried on wedding gowns and I am so glad I waited to say "Yes!" They were the only place who truly helped me and made recommendations on which gowns I should try based on my body type. My gown is one that I never would have been brave enough to pull off the rack myself, but they insisted and we were all speechless once I walked out from the curtain. They definitely know their gowns! They also have a great selection of veils and accessories. I had a great experience with Vera for alterations too. 5 Star experience all around!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/22/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils, Bride

I was blown away when I went to Van Cleve! The team there is amazing, Ashley is wonderful. It made my experience of finding my perfect wedding gown so much more special having Ashley helping! Cant say enough about my experience, and when my bridesmaids went back the service was just as great! I'm so glad I'm a Van Cleve Bride!

Profile Picture Amy, 11/25/17, 2 Reviews