Valley View Event Center Reviews

37 | Amarillo, TX

37 Reviews for Valley View Event Center

Morgan Simmons · Married on 11/05/2019

Dream Wedding!

Heather and the folks at Valley View Event Center will go above and beyond to make your day amazing and special. The venue and space are simply gorgeous and provide for amazing pictures. I pictured my day as simple and stress free and they were able to provide that, I didn't worry about a thing because they took care of it all!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Heather · Married on 09/28/2019

Fitts Wedding 09/28/2019

Valley View Event Center has several different packages that you can choose from and very reasonably priced. We decided to go with them because of the packages they offered and how stress free the owner, Heather, made us feel. My husband and I weren't sure where to start on this wedding journey, but Heather made us feel at ease. No need to search for a wedding planner, a photographer, bakery, or a florist. Heather over at Valley View has all of this covered in the package we had chosen. This saved us time, stress, and money. The place itself is beautiful and Heather is very talented at decorating, just send her a picture of some ideas and she will come up with beautiful center pieces. I just gave her a few ideas and she made the place amazing. Through certain stressful moments, Heather had a way of making us feel very calm, every bride needs someone like this planning their wedding! I couldn't ask for a better experience!

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Kirsty

Kirsty Hughes · Married on 09/21/2019

Absolutely beautiful venue

If you're looking for an intimate venue with stunning views to make the perfect background for your wedding photos, valley view event centre is perfect! Not only is the venue (and it's surroundings) stunning, but Heather is the most amazing wedding planner, accommodating and beyond helpful! With her knowledge of locals vendors on hand, increasing your wedding package to include all the extras you want couldn't be easier! Planning a wedding half way around the world could not have been made any simpler!

Sent on 11/16/2019
  • DeAnna

Deanna Byrd · Married on 06/29/2019

Best day ever!

They out did themselves. My wedding day was more than I imagined. Heather and her staff had it all covered from a to z. I would definitely recommend them to someone getting married. I loved how she had all levels of packages to choose from.

Sent on 11/20/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha Dunn · Married on 06/01/2019

They're amazing!

Heather and her staff are fantastic! They made our wedding day effortless for us and our families. They literally took care of everything which was exactly what we were looking for. The venue is beautiful and makes for awesome photos. I definitely recommend this venue! Heather will make your special day even more special, I promise you that!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Heather, Martin, and their team were amazing! They truly made every aspect of our dream day come to life. From the beginning stages of planning, through a full year of phone calls, meetings, and advice between Heather and I, I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect place to celebrate our wedding at. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a stress-free, dream wedding venue!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Dear Sarah,
    Thank you so much for your sweet review. You were an absolute joy to work with and I am so honored that you chose Valley View Event Center as your wedding location. We wish you and Chance a life full of adventure and love for one another. XO
    Best Wishes,
    Heather, Martin & the whole VVEC Staff

dana · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved Valley View Events, the atmosphere was absolutely gorgeous, it was breath taking! Heather, Martin and their staff were so professional and worked so hard to keep everything organized and to have the wedding move along in a timely manner. We arrived late due to makeup! But, Heather met us at the door and was smiling saying what can I do to make this easier for you! I said I need a glass of wine, and there she was wine in hand! She was awesome! I was frazzled as the mother of the bride and I thank Heather for her clear mind! She helped everybody get ready and the wedding was so beautiful! She had helped with anything that we weren't sure of in the planning she would give us great ideas! My daughter lives in New Mexico and we live in Illinois so with Heathers help the wedding plans really were not that difficult, she did all the decorations, that were just stunning, I'm still on cloud 9 with the way everything turned out! Thank you so much Heather and Martin, you will always be thought of as friends of ours !!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dear Dana,

Thank you so much for the sweet words, I am so glad that we were able to take a little stress out of your day. You guys were absolutely a joy to work with. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your family and an honor to be a part of Kevin & Jackie's Wedding. You guys all hold a special place in my heart! ❤️

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Heather and all of her staff made everything for me so effortless! Every time I would think of something, it was already taken care of by Heather and her team! It was so beautiful and really made our day the best!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Dear Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for choosing Valley View Event Center for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and and an honor to be a part of your special day, you looked absolutely beautiful. This was truly one of the most fun weddings ever! We loved the auction! ❤️

Kelsie · Married on 08/04/2017

Heather was absolutely wonderful!! And her crew was just as amazing. My day was so perfect thanks to her! And the value of this place is AMAZING. Wonderful quality work by Heather. So very thankful!

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Kelsie, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the awesome review. You were absolutely stunning and it was an honor to be a part of your wedding. I wish you and Hayden all the best, I know you guys will have an amazing marriage. ❤️

Marsha · Married on 06/30/2017

Heather made our special day AMAZING! She helped us with so many aspects of the wedding, making it a piece of cake. If we had it all to do over again, we wouldn't change a thing! I would definitely recommend Valley View Event Center.

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Marsha, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and being a part of your celebration of love. You guys rock! XO

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather was very helpful when making last minute choices that I was unsure how to go about. She was very knowledgeable and super sweet! They went above and beyond expected services and was so proud they could be apart of my day! They made me feel SO happy and stress free! Wouldn't want it any other way!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Dear Leslie,
    Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so glad that you chose Valley View Event Center for your wedding. It was a pleasure and an honor working with you. I am so glad that we were able to take the stress out of your day so you could focus on having a great day! ❤️
  • U

Ulaynie · Married on 03/25/2017

Heather and her team were awesome on our wedding day! Their venue is beautiful!! I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 03/28/2017

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Ulaynie, thank you so much. I am so glad you loved your wedding. You were such a joy to work with and you looked absolutely beautiful.

Amy · Married on 03/17/2017

Heather is amazing and made this the best day possible even wth the wind! Loved ever but if it & so did everyone else. I

Sent on 04/04/2017

Katy · Married on 03/11/2017

Heather and Martin did an amazing job helping with our wedding! When our DJ fell through at the last minute Martin was able to officiate and be the DJ for the entire night. Heather made our wedding stress free and perfect even though the weather turned cold the day of our wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Awww, thank you Katy, you were such a joy to work with and you looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you for choosing Valley View!

Katy · Married on 03/11/2017

Heather did an amazing job with our wedding. Heather along with her husband and staff made my dream of a fairytale wedding come true. The weather does not always play nice in Texas and with cold weather Heather was able to make my wedding day perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Heather and Martin are the absolute best! The venue is beautiful, location is perfect and Heather will go above and beyond to be sure your day is perfect. We had an amazing day thanks to them.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Haley · Married on 08/06/2016

Valley View was absolutely amazing! Heather and her team did everything to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams and we did! They were very accomadating and super nice! It was everything I wanted and more. Thank you guys so much! Highly recommend Valley View!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Mike · Married on 06/17/2016

If you are debating on somebody else to host your wedding or event, I think that you should stop searching. Every last touch and detail was perfect on our special day. Heather and Martin were the best to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2016

Heather and Martin are AMAZING! The two of them along with their staff were absolutely wonderful and hospitable thru the rehearsal, wedding, and reception. Their venue is GORGEOUS and very reasonably priced! I would most definitely recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Thank you Alicia for the awesome review! I am so glad that Micha choose us to be a part of her special day. You guys Rock!

Emily · Married on 06/10/2016

I loved heather and her team! Everyone did such an amazing job with decorations and everything. I appreciate all they did. She made my wedding a breeze, stress free and so fun! It was the perfect place for our wedding and the background was perfect for all of our pictures! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful venue at a great price.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jasmine · Married on 06/04/2016

If your looking for that rustic wedding this place is the place. They made my dream wedding come true! The price was reasonable especially if your working on a budget they have amazing packages. The owners are the nicest people you'll ever meet ,they helped with everything and cared about our every need!! I definitely recommend them??

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ken & Denise · Married on 04/09/2016

To any and all who are considering Valley View for their wedding and after event. Heather and Martin work to make your special day the most memorable it can possibly be. Consummate professionals. Our 30th Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal was incredible. Heather listened to our ideas and ran with them.

Valley View Event Center was the best decision we made, make it your decision too.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Denise · Married on 03/01/2016

We held our 30 year wedding anniversary vow renewal at Valley View Event Center. Heather made our day very special to us right down to the music. She will help you plan the most wonderful day in your whole life!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

April · Married on 03/01/2014

I had a bachelorette/bridal shower to throw, when I realized how close I was getting I panicked. I called all over looking for a place and by a miracle of God found Valley View! Not only did she offer to help me find a place but later called me back and helped me out by letting me throw the whole thing there for a very fair price. The bride to be and I were extremely happy with the venue and the service we got!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Rocio · event on: 10/12/2013

They are awesome! I will defenitly have them host another event for 806 bride or any other occasion!

Sent on 11/02/2013