Valley View Event Center Reviews

31 | Amarillo, TX

31 Reviews for Valley View Event Center

dana · Married on 09/02/2017

We absolutely loved Valley View Events, the atmosphere was absolutely gorgeous, it was breath taking! Heather, Martin and their staff were so professional and worked so hard to keep everything organized and to have the wedding move along in a timely manner. We arrived late due to makeup! But, Heather met us at the door and was smiling saying what can I do to make this easier for you! I said I need a glass of wine, and there she was wine in hand! She was awesome! I was frazzled as the mother of the bride and I thank Heather for her clear mind! She helped everybody get ready and the wedding was so beautiful! She had helped with anything that we weren't sure of in the planning she would give us great ideas! My daughter lives in New Mexico and we live in Illinois so with Heathers help the wedding plans really were not that difficult, she did all the decorations, that were just stunning, I'm still on cloud 9 with the way everything turned out! Thank you so much Heather and Martin, you will always be thought of as friends of ours !!!!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Dear Dana,

Thank you so much for the sweet words, I am so glad that we were able to take a little stress out of your day. You guys were absolutely a joy to work with. It was truly our pleasure to serve you and your family and an honor to be a part of Kevin & Jackie's Wedding. You guys all hold a special place in my heart! ❤️

Lindsey · Married on 08/12/2017

Heather and all of her staff made everything for me so effortless! Every time I would think of something, it was already taken care of by Heather and her team! It was so beautiful and really made our day the best!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Dear Lindsey,
    Thank you so much for choosing Valley View Event Center for your wedding. It was a pleasure working with you and and an honor to be a part of your special day, you looked absolutely beautiful. This was truly one of the most fun weddings ever! We loved the auction! ❤️

Kelsie · Married on 08/04/2017

Heather was absolutely wonderful!! And her crew was just as amazing. My day was so perfect thanks to her! And the value of this place is AMAZING. Wonderful quality work by Heather. So very thankful!

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Kelsie, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for the awesome review. You were absolutely stunning and it was an honor to be a part of your wedding. I wish you and Hayden all the best, I know you guys will have an amazing marriage. ❤️

Marsha · Married on 06/30/2017

Heather made our special day AMAZING! She helped us with so many aspects of the wedding, making it a piece of cake. If we had it all to do over again, we wouldn't change a thing! I would definitely recommend Valley View Event Center.

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Marsha, thank you so much for your sweet words! It was truly a pleasure working with you and being a part of your celebration of love. You guys rock! XO

Leslie · Married on 05/06/2017

Heather was very helpful when making last minute choices that I was unsure how to go about. She was very knowledgeable and super sweet! They went above and beyond expected services and was so proud they could be apart of my day! They made me feel SO happy and stress free! Wouldn't want it any other way!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Dear Leslie,
    Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so glad that you chose Valley View Event Center for your wedding. It was a pleasure and an honor working with you. I am so glad that we were able to take the stress out of your day so you could focus on having a great day! ❤️
  • U

Ulaynie · Married on 03/25/2017

Heather and her team were awesome on our wedding day! Their venue is beautiful!! I would highly recommend :)

Sent on 03/28/2017

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Ulaynie, thank you so much. I am so glad you loved your wedding. You were such a joy to work with and you looked absolutely beautiful.

Amy · Married on 03/17/2017

Heather is amazing and made this the best day possible even wth the wind! Loved ever but if it & so did everyone else. I

Sent on 04/04/2017

Katy · Married on 03/11/2017

Heather and Martin did an amazing job helping with our wedding! When our DJ fell through at the last minute Martin was able to officiate and be the DJ for the entire night. Heather made our wedding stress free and perfect even though the weather turned cold the day of our wedding!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Awww, thank you Katy, you were such a joy to work with and you looked absolutely beautiful. Thank you for choosing Valley View!

Katy · Married on 03/11/2017

Heather did an amazing job with our wedding. Heather along with her husband and staff made my dream of a fairytale wedding come true. The weather does not always play nice in Texas and with cold weather Heather was able to make my wedding day perfect. Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/08/2017

Heather and Martin are the absolute best! The venue is beautiful, location is perfect and Heather will go above and beyond to be sure your day is perfect. We had an amazing day thanks to them.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Haley · Married on 08/06/2016

Valley View was absolutely amazing! Heather and her team did everything to make sure we had the wedding of our dreams and we did! They were very accomadating and super nice! It was everything I wanted and more. Thank you guys so much! Highly recommend Valley View!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Mike · Married on 06/17/2016

If you are debating on somebody else to host your wedding or event, I think that you should stop searching. Every last touch and detail was perfect on our special day. Heather and Martin were the best to work with.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/10/2016

Heather and Martin are AMAZING! The two of them along with their staff were absolutely wonderful and hospitable thru the rehearsal, wedding, and reception. Their venue is GORGEOUS and very reasonably priced! I would most definitely recommend them for your special day!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Valley View Event Center's reply:

Thank you Alicia for the awesome review! I am so glad that Micha choose us to be a part of her special day. You guys Rock!

Emily · Married on 06/10/2016

I loved heather and her team! Everyone did such an amazing job with decorations and everything. I appreciate all they did. She made my wedding a breeze, stress free and so fun! It was the perfect place for our wedding and the background was perfect for all of our pictures! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a beautiful venue at a great price.

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jasmine · Married on 06/04/2016

If your looking for that rustic wedding this place is the place. They made my dream wedding come true! The price was reasonable especially if your working on a budget they have amazing packages. The owners are the nicest people you'll ever meet ,they helped with everything and cared about our every need!! I definitely recommend them??

Sent on 06/08/2016

Ken & Denise · Married on 04/09/2016

To any and all who are considering Valley View for their wedding and after event. Heather and Martin work to make your special day the most memorable it can possibly be. Consummate professionals. Our 30th Wedding Anniversary/Vow Renewal was incredible. Heather listened to our ideas and ran with them.

Valley View Event Center was the best decision we made, make it your decision too.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Denise · Married on 03/01/2016

We held our 30 year wedding anniversary vow renewal at Valley View Event Center. Heather made our day very special to us right down to the music. She will help you plan the most wonderful day in your whole life!!!

Sent on 10/06/2016

April · Married on 03/01/2014

I had a bachelorette/bridal shower to throw, when I realized how close I was getting I panicked. I called all over looking for a place and by a miracle of God found Valley View! Not only did she offer to help me find a place but later called me back and helped me out by letting me throw the whole thing there for a very fair price. The bride to be and I were extremely happy with the venue and the service we got!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Rocio · event on 10/12/2013

They are awesome! I will defenitly have them host another event for 806 bride or any other occasion!

Sent on 11/02/2013

Sabree · Married on 09/28/2013

Valley View Event Center was a LIFE SAVER!! My wedding went from disaster, to dream in a matter of days!! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/27/2013

Kristin · Married on 09/28/2013

Valley View Event Center provided a truly genuine & beautiful place for my daughter's wedding. Their goal was to make our wishes come true, and they succeeded! They were extremely flexible and accommodating. They offered the perfect combination of indoor/outdoor space and were prepared for the unpredictable Panhandle weather! I'm extremely glad to have partnered with Valley View Event Center for this lifetime event!

The personal service they provided was very joyous, comforting and reassuring to the mother of a bride!

Here is an example of the extremely genuine care they provided: As the mother of the bride, I had gotten caught up in my daughter on the morning of her wedding and had forgotten to eat. I hadn't even realized it, but all of a sudden Heather, the owner, showed up with food for me! Now that is being attentive to the needs of others! It was a perfect day!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Carrel · Married on 07/27/2013

Great folks to work with. Very accommodating!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Sara · event on 12/31/2012

Facility was nicely decorated and comfortable. The decor, party favors and hospitality were great! The DJ was super including video!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Erica · Married on 05/13/2016

Everything from planning the wedding to the day of the wedding was so stress free and fun thanks to Heather birkenfield. She did such a great job making this bride...AND GROOM happy. My husband didn't think he would care about the venue and the venue was perfect for making a man interested in helping plan. Also, the venue was perfect for scenery for the ceremony and for taking pictures!!! So happy with my wedding.

Sent on 05/25/2016