90 Reviews for Valley Forge Casino Resort

Event Rentals (6)
Lighting/Sound (6)
Wireless Internet (6)
Shuttle (6)
All Inclusive Packages (5)
Stations (5)
Specialty Wine (1)
Aisle Runners (1)
Decor (1)
90 Valley Forge Casino Resort Reviews

An amazing place to have a wedding. Terri, our coordinator was so on top of everything and the casino was unbelievably accommodating for some of our unique requests. From start to finish the staff here are professional, thoughtful, and talented at what they do. I also found their packages to be reasonably priced, not to mention that they were willing to discuss or take certain pieces out if we didn't need them.

Profile Picture Valerie, 7/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, Wireless Internet

We just had our wedding here on June 30, 2018 and it was nothing less than amazing! Our guests have not stopped raving about how it was the best wedding they’ve been to! (Coming from 2 huge families that’s saying a lot!) Our reception was held in The Venue which is an incredibly beautiful room. We worked with Nicole in the beginning and she was so great helping us create a package to fit our budget. When we heard she was leaving we were super bummed and a bit nervous but Terri stepped in and didn’t miss a beat! She made sure all of our concerns were heard and addressed and took care of everything for us. Most especially making sure there was access for my disabled grandfather. We couldn’t be happier. Our maitre’d John was absolutely incredible! He made sure we were taken care of as well as our parents and grandparents. We cannot say enough great things about such an incredibly amazing staff and venue! Thank you for making our big day not only possible but so amazing! The Venue as well as all of the staff will always have a special place in our hearts!

Profile Picture Dolores, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Accommodations, In-House Bar, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

If you are looking for a venue with all the offerings, this one is it! I knew I wanted to book Valley Forge Casino Resort since the very first meeting. We first met with Terri, and I worked with her throughout the whole process of my two year long engagement. You are able to choose from a few options of which room would fit your personality, and my now-husband and I chose the Venue room. It was absolutely beautiful! We were able to have our ceremony there also. Our cocktail hour was on the balcony and overlooked the beautiful décor of the room. Everyone raved every detail of the night! There were so many options to make sure to fit your budget! The food was delicious- everything from the hors d’oeuvres to entrée to dessert! And because the centerpieces and cake are included, you are still given the opportunity to meet with different vendors to choose what best fits you!

Terri was our wedding coordinator, and she was beyond phenomenal! I am a workaholic, so most of my conversations had to be done via email because of my busy schedule. She was so quick and informative to anything I asked! When it come down to the wire, she was so helpful with everything from setting up to where to stand. Any question I thought I might needed answered, she had the answer to right away! She was amazing! I met an another wedding assistant, Angelique. She was also wonderful during the rehearsal with helping out, as well as the day of the wedding – making sure my bridal party was taken care of!

I couldn’t have dreamt of a better day! I am so glad that I chose Valley Forge Casino, and I would highly recommend it to anyway wishing for the perfect wedding day!!

Profile Picture SAMANTHA, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Indoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

Our wedding was one of a kind. They made sure all our needs were met and that everything went smooth on the wedding day.

Profile Picture Arielle, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Valley forge is an amazing place to have a wedding they are so helpful in making your big day beautiful. I never could have imagined my big day being as great as it was and valley forge is to thank for that. If your looking for a place to have your wedding I highly recommend valley forge. They also have a great bridal room for the bride to get ready in which is amazingly convenient and just beautiful.

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Tastings, In-House Bar, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up

Everyone was great to work with and everything came out perfectly on our wedding day!

Profile Picture Carla, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience working with Nicole at VFCR for our wedding. She was super helpful and always got back to us right away with answers to any of our questions. We were in The Venue ballroom and the set up was perfect. The food was amazing and the convenience of their wedding package can't be beat!

Profile Picture Alexandra, 3/31/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Set Up

Nicole was such a great help in making our wedding great. She made sure everything was done to perfection and she was able to help us with some of the hard decisions that came with it all. The venue was beautiful and we received nothing but compliments until today of how great our wedding was! We really appreciate Valley Forge for being a great Hostess too our wedding!

Profile Picture Sharia , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Parking, Valet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Dance Floor, Tables, Accommodations, Cake, In-House Catering, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Barware, Glassware, Linens

We had our wedding on 11/18/17 in the Grand Ballroom at VFCR and it was perfect! Everyone was so great and helpful. They knew exactly what we wanted as far as layout, setup, food, etc. We did not have to worry about a thing that night and they made sure that everything was the way we wanted it! John was our maî·tre d and was fabulous! He made sure that we were comfortable and had everything that we needed. We worked with Nicole up to the wedding and she was very responsive and helpful along the way. We never had any concerns working with her and she was always on top of things and ready to help in any way! I would definitely recommend having your wedding/event at the VFCR, it was perfect from beginning to end! All of our family and friends loved the food, drink, and location!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My daughters wedding was at the venue valley forge radisson hotel. I cannot say enough just how fabulous the entire day and evening was, due mostly because of our wedding planner Nicole Vinci and the entire staff. Absolutely flawless day and evening from suite for hair and makeup to cocktails and dinner. All of our guests called for days complimenting what a fantastic wedding . I highly recommend this venue.

Profile Picture Jan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at Valley Forge Casino & Resorts. Staff was friendly and professional. Overall we had a great experience!

Profile Picture Jaudona, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, Cake, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Indoor

We used the Valley Forge Casino Resort for our reception and we are so happy that we did. Our wedding specialist was Nicole Vinci and she was amazing to say the least. Nicole was so sweet, attentive, and was interested in every little detail and that made me feel so safe and secure that everything was going to be perfect, and it was! We chose "The Venue" as our ballroom and chose the highest package. The value for the package was great!! The vendors that are included in the package are all amazing. John our Maitre D was exceptional! He was there with me all night, making sure I was comfortable. He was so pleasant and we will never forget him. He and the staff packed up all of my things at the end of the night and John escorted us and our belongings to our room. I didn't get to try the stations at cocktail hour because my husband and I were in our private cocktail area (that overlooked the entire ballroom, so beautiful) but I heard that it was all amazing. In our private area we had a table with hor d'oeuvres and champagne, it was nice to relax alone after saying "I do". Dinner was out of this world! Our guests are still talking about how big the lobster was. The wait staff and bartenders were professional, fast and courteous. I received so many compliments on our signature drink. I love that my guests were able to go to Valley Beach, the Casino or the Tavern to continue having fun after the reception ended. The location is great for guests that are traveling, and the hotel is very clean. The rooms were modern and clean and all of the staff were polite. It’s great that the hotel has a Tavern in the lobby. It provided a spot that our guests could hang in and have a drink in-between the ceremony and cocktail hour. Nicole Vinci and the rest of the staff at the Valley Forge Casino Resort made all of my dreams a reality. It was the best day ever and I wish we could go back and do it all over again. Our guests said that they never had so much fun at a wedding! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Megan, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Parking, Shuttle, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink

From the moment we met with Lori Glennon to book our party we just knew that the Valley Forge Casino Resort was the venue we wanted to celebrate with friends and family! The quality of the food and beverage was unsurpassed. Barbara Forgash was the planner assigned to us by the VFC and she was amazing! Barbara took all the stress of the planning out of the equation and was there for us whenever we needed her. We simply glided through the night and every little thing was taken care of. Our Maitre de, John and his staff were awesome and really made the difference that brought all the planning and vision to fruition. We recommend the Valley Forge Casino Resort from the bottom of our hearts!!! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am honored to be writing a review about Valley Forge Resort and our Wedding Specialist, Nicole Vinci.
Originally we had a deposit with another vendor and started to read about Valley Forge Casino Resort’s Wedding Packages, including the outstanding florists and bakers they have listed as preferred vendors. At first I was a little hesitant about having our ceremony and reception at a casino, but after our first visit, we knew this was the perfect place.
Nicole went above and beyond to ensure the vision we had for our wedding came to life. She was quick to reply and follow-thru on everything we needed and requested. We had a very unusual request to place a huge paper flower wall backdrop that I spent months making in the reception room. When I told her about the flower wall, she wanted to understand all of the elements involved to ensure nothing would go wrong and it would indeed be the focal point of the reception, and it was. I’ll always be grateful to her for that! We also worked with Taylor Osorio, who was lovely, helpful and hands on at the rehearsal, ceremony and reception. They handled things from start to finish without a glitch.
People still rave about the food – and after our first food tasting, we both made it a point to enjoy our fabulous meal! The reception was amazing and all of the servers were incredible. Tasha as our own personal server during the reception and I have never seen anyone work so hard to make sure we were happy! She was great – and we will never forget her!
Finally, let me say that I plan and run events for a living so naturally it’s very hard for me to let go and trust caterers/hotels when I’m on site. However, after we started working with Nicole and met other people at the hotel, it was very easy for us to just relax and enjoy our wedding day!

Profile Picture Tami, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I am so happy that we chose Valley Forge Casino Resort. We are planning our wedding for a distance and Emily has made that process so easy and has taken away any stress and worry I've had. We toured 8 venues in 3 days! The Radison was our last venue and as soon as we were there we felt "this is it!" We had a specific vision for day and for our wedding weekend, and we knew this was our spot. The value of the packages was unbeatable! Our wedding isn't until next summer, but we've been able to easily communicate with Emily from a distance. I was in town for only a short time this summer and she let me come in to see the venue again and ease any worries I had about planning from so far away. I'm really excited to continue to work with her and cannot wait for our special day!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/14/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

My wedding was planned to the perfection. Setting up meeting times with the wedding planner was easy due to there flexible schedule. Having a list of venues made planning easy and fun. Everything was very well put together the day of and the food was amazing and something my guest talked about.

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The minute, my daughter stepped into the Radisson Ballroom, she knew this is her wedding venue. As a New Yorker, she knew that Radisson Valley Forge is the perfect venue for the wedding and for her guests. The casino/bar was ideal for the after party. The guests opined that the wedding was the Best Wedding that they had ever attended!
Terri Hughes (Sr. Wedding Specialist) played a huge role in the success of the wedding. She is intelligent, hard working, patient and so charming. Terri Hughes and the Radisson worked with us with the Hindu ceremony, the baraat, a multi racial crowd, different cuisines, hotel stay for the guests and more. Terri stepped in and organized an amazing after wedding brunch when my previous vendor had to back out just a week before the wedding. The Radisson at Valley Forge is a perfect place to host your wedding. Thank you so much Terri Hughes and The Radisson at Valley Forge!

Profile Picture Kiran, 6/25/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

we received many compliments on how great the wedding was, as well as the staff. The staff was always more than helpful to make sure we were happy!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I would like to take this time to share how wonderful my wedding was at the Valley Forge Casino Hotel in the Waterford Ballroom. From the very beginning the wedding planners both Emily and Terri Hughes were amazing. We started initial with Emily and then Terri Hughes took over the responsibilities. Terri was amazing very attentive, answered all our question promptly through email or phone. She gave wonderful insight and just was a pleasure to work with in preparing this very special day. On the day, of the wedding the reception was beautiful, the food was out of this world, and everything just flowed so perfectly. The Maitre D was fabulous and took care of our every need. It was just the perfect day and for that I thank all the staff including Terri and the Maitre D for making it all happen here at the Valley Forge Radisson Casino resort. You all helped us make wonderful memories that my husband and I including our family and friends will have for a lifetime!!!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 3/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had a great experience at Valley Forge Casino. Everyone was so helpful. The food was awesome, and the service was great.

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Set Up

Fantastic venue! The staff was more than helpful and nothing could have been better. Food was delicious and the price was lower than we had budgeted for. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jonathan, 10/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Valet, Wheelchair Access

My husband and I just got married at the Radisson Hotel - Independence Ballroom. Terri Hughes was incredible to work with from the start to the finish. She made sure that she met all of our needs, had great ideas, responded to all of our requests and made sure that nothing was left untouched. She was so flexible with all of our different requests and options. I have a gluten allergy and Terri made sure that we were accommodated with all of that. We strongly recommend her! We had 250 guests and we were able to accommodate all of them with hotels and comfortable space at the venue. The room came together perfectly too. The layout was great and decorations/lighting were awesome. There was also plenty of room on the dance floor for a stage and all of our guests. The location is perfect. Everything is right there and you never have to leave. Guests can hang out at the Tavern the night before the wedding, go to the wedding the next day, have an after party at the Valley Beach Club and then hang out at the casino later. We heard by many people it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to. For all that is included, the price is better than anywhere else we looked at.

Profile Picture Jessi, 8/22/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Set Up, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Everyone was wonder at Valley Forge and made our wedding absolutely perfect. Terri Hughes was our wedding planner and she was amazing, I would absolutely recommend her to other people. Anthony and I loved her and appreciate everything she did for us!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/20/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything turned out great. Emily Girondo was very helpful and great to work with. I would definitely recommend her and the location.

Profile Picture Cindy, 6/12/15, 2 Reviews