Valley Country Club Reviews

93 | Warwick, RI

93 Reviews for Valley Country Club

Ashley Cairo · Getting married on 08/10/2020

Perfect wedding experience

My husband and I recently had our ceremony and reception at the Valley CC. All the staff at the Valley are exceptional. Steve made the entire wedding planning process enjoyable and never stressful! He was always prompt with a response when I had a question, I never waited longer than a day for a response. The bridal host went above and beyond from the minute we walked into the door to the moment we sat in our vehicles at the end of the night. If you are looking for a venue that will make you feel like your wedding is the only wedding of the year then the Valley is the place for you!!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Thao Mai · Married on 07/10/2020

Best Venue Ever!

We are so happy that we went with Valley Country Club for our wedding reception. Melodi was the best wedding coordinator we could ever ask for. She was so responsive and knowledgeable about everything. From planning every little detail in our event to recommending vendors, she was amazing. The ballroom was beautiful and looked better than other places that were more expensive. The food and service were outstanding. All of our guests had a wonderful time. Melodi and her team made the day go by so smoothly and perfectly. We can't recommend Valley Country Club enough!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/12/2019

Great experience! We recommend

Steve and staff were great. Thank you for helping us execute our special day! His advice and guidance was extremely helpful.

Sent on 11/02/2019

Brielynn DeCiantis · Married on 09/28/2019

Perfect Venue - Best Service

We just had our wedding at Valley Country Club last weekend, and they exceeded our expectations in every way. The grounds were immaculate and the pictures we took all came out beautifully. The food was also amazing, everyone loved it and we’re still getting compliments about it a week later. I highly recommend their antipasto table as an appetizer for your event. The grilled pizza was also wonderful. However, the absolute best thing about Valley is their service. Steve made the whole process so enjoyable, from when we gave them the deposit, to the actual day. He even took the time to write me an email after the rehearsal dinner (where I was visibly stressed...NOT anything to do with Valley) reminding me that everything was ok and to relax and enjoy every moment. It was so sweet. And I can’t say it enough, JODI! Jodi was our go-to person for the whole day. She was so perfect and such a great help! Anything we needed, she took care of it; drinks, going back and forth to the bridal suite for us, holding your lipstick, anything. I also received compliments from my guests on how great the service was. I would very highly recommend Valley Country Club to anyone wishing to get married in Rhode Island. It was an awesome experience and I can’t even think of a single thing that they could have done better.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Mike

Mike Bernier · Married on 05/11/2019

HIGHLY recommended!!

Valley Country Club will exceed your expectations, just like they did for my wife and I! When it came to how we were treated, Melodi, Steve, Jodi, and the entire crew were exceptional from the very beginning! Everything was simply amazing from the conditions of the grounds to the food, to the prompt and courteous staff. We had a rather unique wedding that entailed a number of non-standard activites/requests and the entire staff handled these with aplomb! If you're looking to bring a very specific vision to life, there's no better place around!

The ceremony location (on a tee box outside of the clubhouse) is in the ideal position for the sun if you're having a 5 o'clock wedding... this leads to spectacularly lit pictures with the meandering fairways dropping away in the background. Stunning!

My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with our decision to choose Valley Country Club and we hope you take this recommendation to do the same, you won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Tara Aubin · Married on 05/04/2019

Outstanding

Wow.. just wow.. from the very first day we found this venue my husband and I Knew it was perfect. Melodi and her staff are beyond professional, friendly, and accommodating. Literally everything was amazing. The food, the decorations, and JODY!!! Jody made sure myself, my husband, and our party was taken care of. Whether she was getting us a drink or making sure we were simply okay. I cannot say enough about all the effort they put into making this day special for the newlyweds. I would give 100 stars if I could.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Julia Small · Married on 04/20/2019

Great experience!

Everything was perfect! Melodi and her team at Valley Country Club were top notch and the wedding went off without an hitch. Our guests raved about the food, especially the antipasto table (two weeks later and we are still hearing about it). The interior up-lighting, large bar and dance floor accommodate our entire wedding with no issues. The up-lighting was set to our wedding colors and really helped set the tone for the evening. Prior to the wedding, Melodi was always available for questions by phone or email. Her input was invaluable. Jody was our server for the evening and she was incredible! Every time we turned around she was waiting with fresh drinks or a tray of food. We can't say enough great things about her! We would recommend Melodi and Valley Country Club to everyone as we had such an amazing experience. Thank you again Valley Country Club, you really helped to make our happily ever after come true!

Sent on 05/05/2019

Amanda Pringle · Married on 10/27/2018

Steve was absolutely amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better bridal attendant!

I just had my wedding there on Saturday, October 27, 2018. Steve was so beyond helpful and Meoldi was great too. I had almost 200 guests and it still felt comfortable in the main ballroom. All of my guests had nothing but great things to say about the food! Our entree choices were baked stuffed chicken with spinach and sausage stuffing or backed scrod. Our sides included red bliss mashed potatoes and green beans. No one had anything bad to say about any of the food!! We had a couple guests that were gluten free and a few that were vegan, they made it very accommodating for anyone with dietary restrictions. We originally wanted to have our ceremony outside, but Mother Nature has its own plan, a Nor’easter decided to come piledriving through. We also wanted to have our cocktail hour outside but they gave us a refund for the deck fee and we had a great night despite the rain and winds! We had the venue until 11 and they did not make us pull the plug DIRECTLY at 11 they let us have just a couple more songs. I am so very happy with our choice of venue for our wedding. If I had to do it again it would still be Valley!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kathryn Wood · Married on 10/12/2018

Fantastic Wedding Venue

We were married at Valley Country Club on Friday, October 12, 2018. Everything was absolutely perfect! The outside setting was beautiful for the ceremony and cocktail hour, and the ballroom was the perfect venue for the reception. Melodi and Steve were so helpful through the whole process, and the staff working the event were fantastic! Steve in particular was a big help to my sister, who was very nervous before her Maid of Honor speech. Thank you, Steve! The food was outstanding, and the portions for the plated dinner are much larger than at other weddings I have attended. Everyone RAVED about the food, especially the gourmet popcorn bar and ice cream sundae bar for dessert! Valley has many different options to suit any wedding budget, and lots of add-ons to satisfy your wedding "must-haves". The whole day was absolutely amazing, and we wouldn't change a thing! Thank you, Valley Country Club!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Karen · Married on 09/29/2018

I know it was just another wedding to you but you never once made me/us feel like our day wasn't important. You were always very professional and patient with all of us. Valley Country Club is an amazing venue and its because of all the people that work there. Your staff is the reason for the success behind it all. You made me personally feel very comfortable and made what could have been a very stressful event into a fun exciting day.

Sent on 10/07/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/05/2018

I cannot say enough good things about the valley country club. My husband and I got married august 20 2017 and Steve and Melodie went above and beyond. I did tour a few other venues that were overpriced but beautiful but the attitudes made me feel as if I was just another bride. Steve and Melodie made us feel so welcomed and treated this like it was there own wedding. Steve especially bent over backwards to make sure everything was perfect. Thank you so much for the best day of our lives!!!!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Heather · Married on 06/21/2018

Amazing venue !!

Our wedding at valley country club was out of the world! Steve and his team met every one of our expectations and made all our dreams come true and was so understanding of the families culture and my crazy ideas. We truly picked the best venue ever and we are so greatful for Steve and everyone who made our day so unforgettable and we cannot thank you enough !

Sent on 10/28/2019

Kerri · Married on 03/28/2018

We would like to personally thank Melodie for assisting us in having what we consider our perfect wedding! We originally wanted to have our vow ceremony outside but with 24 hours to spare Mother Nature predicted rain on our wedding day specifically at the time we intended to marry a decision had to be made and Melodie assured us that although we needed to move indoors she would make it beautiful. She did exactly that!! We didn’t miss being outside the view from the ballroom was beautiful the chairs, aisle, and vow setting was perfect! The staff was on it at all times they took us to picture perfect location and cocktail hour was enjoyed by all while our guests enjoyed a crudités table and cocktails the staff busily transformed our vow ceremony set up to a ballroom dance floor and tables for dinner. The food was exceptional. We chose to do stations vs. buffet traditional set up and I cannot tell you how many people commented that #1 the food was fabulous but they loved the idea of the stations. Afterwards we offered a desert table and that was set by the dance floor so there was no way for our guests to miss it and therefore we had 0 cake left to throw away which in my experience is a common occurrence after a party. I highly recommend VCC as a choice for your event and even add my daughter is now engaged and is considering VCC as her #1 choice of venues to host her own wedding!! Thank you to all the staff at VCC for making our wedding event perfect in every way!!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Scott · Married on 08/26/2017

This is one of those times I wish I was all thumbs, because they would all be up! VCC is an absolutely amazing venue. I will keep this short and sweet so people will be sure to read it all. Melodi and Steve were truly amazing from the first meeting to the last second. Every detail was addressed and calculated precisely to what we wanted. The Ballroom was gorgeous and if it wasn't for my new wife I would say it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen! Lauren and Jen...OMG! They were so attentive to our needs and right by our sides the whole time, it was almost as if they were stalking us from a safe distance to make sure we never had to look for them. They brought us drinks/food and catered to us from arrival to helping us at the end of the most beautiful day that we could have hoped for!
    We are truly happy with our choice of venue and were amazed at the level of professionalism and detail they gave us.
    STAFF=AMAZING
    FOOD=DELICIOUS
    BALLROOM=GORGEOUS
    CEREMONY=BEAUTIFUL......AND SO ON.

If you want the best possible day of the start to your new lives together don't look any further, BOOK VALLEY COUNTRY CLUB!!!!!
    Scott and Dana Davidson
    "HOLY SHITBALLZ WE ARE MARRIED"

Sent on 08/28/2017

Joelle · Married on 11/19/2016

We had our reception at Valley Country Club on Nov 19th, 2016 and couldn't have asked for a better experience. From our initial tour and meetings with the club manager, Melodi, we knew we had picked the right venue. She is very helpful, gives great advice, and made us feel so comfortable the whole time. And to top it off, they were so amazing the day of the wedding. Steve did not leave our side the whole night and made sure we had everything we needed. My favorite part is when he even brought my water to the dance floor! The venue is beautiful, the food is delicious, and the staff is so nice. We got so many compliments about the place and it makes us feel so great. Thank you for helping make our day extra special and so memorable!

Sent on 12/07/2016
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 11/05/2016

I don't have enough words to describe how fantastic the experience my husband and I had working with Valley Country Club. Melodi was amazing to work with through the whole planning process, including meeting special requests and accommodating my need for an incredibly large dance floor, despite my 250+ guest count. My vision was brought to life with her help and I couldn't be more grateful. As far as the night of, Steve and Lauren seemed to just appear and help me with whatever I needed. Valley Country Club is a hidden gem in a sea of wedding venues. It is a beautiful space, with amazing food (my guests are still raving about their entrees), and five-star service. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Christi · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I were married at Valley Country Club on October 15, 2016. Melodi and Steve were wonderful throughout the whole planning process and were there whenever we had a question. The day of the wedding was perfect! The grounds are beautiful and our pictures came out amazing! The food was delicious and the room was exactly what I pictured! The staff there were super nice and did an amazing job. We highly recommend Valley Country Club!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Sheena · Married on 10/09/2016

My husband and I had our reception at Valley Country Club on 10/9/16. To say the least, WOW! I can't believe how classy it was and how much fun we had! Melodi(club manager) was very helpful and accommodating from the very first meeting. When I called or emailed her with a question she got right back to me and eased my concern. That was crucial for me. There is nothing worse than waiting for a response or an answer to a question. When we got there it was raining and Lauren (the bridal host that day) was outside waiting for me with an umbrella. Everyone was so warm and welcoming inside. They showed me to the bridal suite and it was super cute! Because it was raining, we opted to not take many photos outside(although I've seen what the grounds look like and had it not been raining we would have gotten some amazing pictures outside). We took photographs inside near a fireplace, on the huge stairway and banister, and we did go outside at night under their stone bridge(really cool) and got some gorgeous shots. Throughout the night if I needed anything Lauren was right there(not on top of me that it was annoying, but if I looked up she was right there for even the smallest of details). I never thought we could afford a quality place like this but surprisingly it was very reasonable. The whole time we were there it was like a fairy tale. I feel like every bride says that about her day, but it wasn't just perfect for me, it was perfect for my husband, the bridesmaids and groomsmen, the guests, and the food was some of the best I've ever had. And don't get me started on the ice cream dessert table! My guests said the staff was polite, attentive and neat. I wish I could do it all over again! If I could I would have it at Valley again and I wouldn't change a thing ?? thank you Valley CC!

Sent on 12/31/2016

I recently had my wedding reception at Valley Country Club and it was a night I will never forget. From the beginning until the very end, Melodi Caruso was instrumental in making my wife and I feel comfortable with our venue choice and in making the entire process a breeze. The ballroom is gorgeous, the deck and grounds phenomenal, and above all the FOOD and SERVICE was impeccable. We also chose to utilize the gorgeous above and uplighting package (it makes a huge difference, definitely ask Melodi about it). And our guests are still raving about the food two weeks later. I cannot stress enough: this is not your typical wedding food. This is gourmet cuisine. The service was so personal for the both of us and our guests. Lauren was assigned to us as a bridal host and she tended to our every need all night. It was like having a personal assistant. We didn't have to do a single thing all night but have fun! The bartenders (Julie and Igor) were awesome and kept everyone happy all night. Our guests really enjoyed the service staff as well so we could not have done it without them (their names were Kellie, Pam, Tyler and Jody). There is so much more I could say but I wanted to make sure I singled out the most important parts of our evening. I am so happy we chose Valley Country Club. It may have been a cold and rainy day, but Valley made this the best day of our lives. Thank you Melodi and thank you Valley CC!

Sent on 12/31/2016

Jenna · Married on 09/24/2016

My husband and I got married at Valley Country Club on September 24, 2016. To say it was absolutely perfect would be an understatement. Before I get into the details, I need to mention that the wedding venue we originally had decided on went out of business six weeks before our wedding. As you can imagine, this was our worst nightmare. I saw on the news that Valley Country Club was willing to help couples the that were affected by this. I immediately looked them up in Facebook and loved what I saw! The grounds were absolutely breathtaking. There is a beautiful view, no matter where you stand. I immediately reached out to Melodi and from our first conversation, she assured me she was going to do everything in her power to help us. If you can imagine, six weeks before your wedding, everything is already planned, so to have a major hiccup like this come up, really three us through a loop. Melodi made sure she offered me everything I originally had planned for at the other venue, including he exact same menu and so much more! I could have never imagined what she was able to do for us especially on such short notice. Each time after we met leading up to the wedding, I felt so comfortable and confident that everything was going to be absolutely perfect. The day of the wedding, Steve was so attentive and made sure my bridal party and I were cool, calm and collected. Each time he came to ask if we needed anything, he brought such a calming manner to the room and let me tell you....that's exactly what every bride needs! All throughout the night, anytime I needed anything, Steve was there with a smile on his face. I could never thank Valley Country Club enough for my beyond AMAZING day!!!! In hindsight, I'm so glad my original venue closed and I was able to have my wedding at VCC. I HIGHLY recommend this venue to every single couple starting on their wedding planning journey. If you want a professional staff who takes your wedding as serious as you do, this is the place!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Sandr · Married on 09/10/2016

Amazing staff and food! Very accommodating to all needs. All our guests raved about food and the beautiful ballroom! Valley definitely surpassed all our expectations and we had an amazing wedding thanks to Melodi and her staff!!

Sent on 10/05/2016
  • FinallyMrs.Gent

Crystal · Married on 09/09/2016

Melodi, Steve and their team are amazing. Melodi answered all of my question and we felt very comfortable with her. The room is beautiful as well as the golf course surrounding which was important to us being avid golfers. The food is also amazing and the chef is willing to customize the menu to fit your preferences and needs. Steve was with us most of the wedding day along with his staff. They ran back and forth with drinks and apps during pictures. Steve even overheard me say I couldn't wait to change into my flip flops and he ran up to the bridal suite, got my flip flops, and even took off my shoes for me. THEY ARE AMAZING.

Sent on 09/14/2016

April · Married on 09/03/2016

My husband and I had the best experience at valley country club. When I had arrived I noticed a few things from other vendors were not exactly what I expected. Stephen turned it aroundand made us feel so comfortable and was right there for anything we needed. We had a great night and our guests still talk about how great the food was and what a great wedding it was. Melodi and Steve are both great to work with and take care of every detail.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

I had my wedding and reception at Valley Country Club and I am so happy with everything that Valley Country Club did! All the staff members were great during the reception and Melodi was fantastic from the start of planning my wedding all the way to the day of my wedding! Steve was an awesome Bridal Host and made sure everything went smooth the night of the wedding! I highly recommend Valley Country Club for your wedding and reception!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Shannon · Married on 05/21/2016

Melodi and Lauren were fabulous. They helped make things run smoothly.

Sent on 06/03/2016