Valle Vista Country Club Reviews

Valle Vista Country Club 6
Valle Vista Country Club 7
  • LeShea

Leshea Wiseman · Getting married on 07/10/2019

Amazing place to have my wedding

Very friendly, pretty much everything that I wanted! I am very satisfied so far

• Trinity

Trinity · Married on 08/12/2018

Valle Vista is beautiful! We could not have picked a better venue to have both our ceremony and reception! They took very good care of us, and our coordinator, Kelly, was amazing!

Valle Vista Country Club 10
    Valle Vista Country Club 11

Sara · Married on 07/14/2018

Kristie helped me out and was eager to show me what the place looked like. She was very professional and organized. She helped answer all the questions I had and knew what we wanted in our wedding.

Toya · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our wedding here this past Saturday and I must say everything was perfect! Juliana was our day of coordinator and she was amazing! She was very patient with my group...and went above and beyond to make sure my day went as smoothly as possible! The overall price was pretty reasonable. The only complaint that is about the food....we paid a hefty amount for substitutes—-we switched the baked chicken for fried chicken...and the fried chicken was not the best. It wasn’t fresh and had a “out of the freezer section” taste. Also, the pasta was over cooked. Other than that, I wouldn’t have changed a thing.

Corbin · Married on 04/14/2018

My experience working with Valle Vista was amazing! Everything was perfect. My family and friends really enjoyed themselves and loved the food. Pro was our choice based off Valle Vista recommendation and I could have been more happy. Everyone was on the same page from a week prior to the wedding all the way up until the day of. Even our officiant (Johnathan Hoover) was recommended by them he was nothing short of Amazing and so personable. Ester was our coordinator the day of my wedding and being 8 months pregnant she was so patient and very tentative to my needs and my bridal party needs.

Sent on 04/16/2018
    Valle Vista Country Club 12
    Valle Vista Country Club 13

Valle Vista Country Club's reply:

Thank you, Corbin! We are so happy you had such a great day & that Esther took good care of you! Congrats on the marriage & congrats on the new baby soon!!! :)

Kelli · Married on 04/08/2018

PERFECT!! The whole day was absolutely amazing! Our coordinator Juliana was the best, from the rehearsal to the day of she was so extremely helpful. We couldn’t be happier with our experience at Valle Vista!! I highly recommend this venue.

Sent on 04/09/2018

Valle Vista Country Club's reply:

We know that Juliana enjoyed spending the day with you & Victor! Thank you for the kind words!! Congrats!

Rebecca · Married on 12/30/2017

I wanted to take a few weeks to really try to gather my thoughts about my wedding before writing this. I’ve been married for two weeks now and I still don’t think I have the right words to fully describe how perfect everything was.

The Vernanda at Valle Vista is simply beautiful, particularly in the winter. Several of our guests remarked that they felt like they had come to a wedding inside a snow globe. And the staff makes sure that everything goes perfectly seamless. From the early planning to the week of to the day of, the staff instills a sense of calm and feeling that everything is under control. And it is under control. They’re handling it. You’re just too busy enjoying your perfect wedding to notice.

Sent on 01/13/2018
    Valle Vista Country Club 14
    Valle Vista Country Club 15

Valle Vista Country Club's reply:

Wow! Thank you for the kind words! We are SO glad you had a great wedding day! Do you have an instagram? We would love to share one of your photos on there!

Emily · Married on 12/02/2017

There is no way that we could have picked a better venue for our December wedding. I desperately wanted an outdoor wedding...in the winter time...in Indiana. Where else could I have gotten that and not had my guests freeze to death?? Not only was the location beautiful for our ceremony, but the entire Valle Vista staff made everything SO easy and stress-free (as much as wedding planning can be stress-free). The best asset that Valle Vista has is their amazing staff. From the second we stepped into the venue for our tour until we walked out as husband and wife, they made every moment enjoyable. Rosie, Donna, and Lisa worked with us and I highly recommend them all! Lisa was our coordinator at the rehearsal and day of and she is AMAZING! She kept everything going and perfectly on time. She worked with our vendors to be sure everything was perfect as well. I could not be happier with our choice to get married at Valle Vista!

Sent on 12/12/2017
    Valle Vista Country Club 16

Valle Vista Country Club's reply:

We are SO happy you decided to have your wedding at Valle Vista! Donna, Rosie & Lisa all loved working with you! Congrats!
  • HisBlackbird

Awbrey · Married on 10/14/2017

When I first looked at this venue I was nervous about the fact that I'd be sharing it with 4-6 other brides in a day. You don't even know other people exist! Taylor, who handled our rehearsal, and Polly, who was our day of coordinator, were both so awesome!! Polly was an absolute ANGEL and she made sure that the groom and I were actually fed, and that I got a chance to enjoy the bar - which I hadn't had much of a chance to do! I have to say a special thank you to the venue, as well, for accommodating some extra photography time for the perfect sunset lighting. The horse and carriage and bubble alley were beautiful, the gatzbys were awesome, my family had a BLAST, the food was delicious, and everything went off without a hitch. Thank you all SO MUCH, VV! <3

Peg · Married on 10/01/2017

We enjoyed the wedding and the venue. We had good comments from our guests at the wedding. The one thing was that we would have liked to have more lighting at the wedding party table.
    Polly did an excellent job in helping us Friday night and on Sunday for the wedding.
    Thank you!

Brittany · Married on 09/29/2017

I worked with Diane Bates (day of coordinator) Rosey Maloney (Sales) and Donna Schnell (Accessories). I live in Florida and Valle Vista made it so easy to plan from across the country. They were very accommodating when my husband and I decided to go vegan at the last minute and served us a delicious plated vegan meal. The team did an absolutely wonderful job responding to my questions even though towards the end I was emailing 2-3 times a day it seemed...they did not make me feel like I was a bother. Having a venue that was all inclusive made it super easy to plan from so far away. I truly got the wedding I had dreamed of!

Valle Vista Country Club 17
    Valle Vista Country Club 18
    Valle Vista Country Club 19

Linda · Married on 09/03/2017

Looking for The wedding spot Valle Vista is the place to go! Planning a destination wedding is normally so stressful but Valle vista made it so easy for me! Only took one conversation with Angela and I knew I found my wedding spot! Everyone there is absolutely wonderful to work with! The food was absolutely amazing definitely recommend the Chief Prime Rib dinner and add the tricolor pasta with alfredo sauce it was so good!! From day one to the day of I had so much support from all of the ladies there! My day of go to person was Cathy she was absolutely amazing made sure I was good and comfortable made sure I was on time overall she made everything go smoothly! Valle Vista provided me with everything I wanted and more!! Ohhh and I had some difficulties with my bustles our bartender came over bustled me up and I was able to dance the night away!

Ashley · Married on 08/05/2017

Valle Vista was phenomenal!! Everything went better than expected. Ester (our day-of wedding coordinator) was exceptional in every single way! Our guests proclaimed that the food was great, the cake was great, the view was great! Also, I recommend using The Pros for all of your DJ (not Albert), photographer (110% recommend Stephen), & videographer needs. Look no further for a one-stop wedding venue. You can be as detailed & emersed into the planning as you'd like, or more hands-off. We only had one hiccup to which I have just learned about recently... we had a grumpy/rude bartender who proclaimed to many of our guests that "the bride has had enough drinks." I was mortified when I heard the stories after returning from our honeymoon. She got huffy when the bride & groom "cut" the line of 4 people for our drinks. I have never been to a wedding where the bride & groom (the ones paying for everything) have waited in line. She was hesitant to give my sister-in-law a bud light instead of a coors that was accidentally ordered for the bride. When someone else got me a drink (at my request) she self-proclaimed that the bride had enough drinks. WOW. So, while I recommend Valle Vista 110%, I would just make sure your bartender is not the older lady that works there.

Brooke · Married on 06/24/2017

Our wedding was on June 24, 2017 and it was amazing! I would highly recommend Valle Vista to anyone looking for a truly beautiful, unique & affordable wedding. Rosie is the BEST! She made the planning process SO easy - I loved every meeting we had together because I always left feeling so much better! She is so sweet and seems to truly care about you. She made me feel like my wedding was the only wedding she had on her plate. Debbie was there for the day of the wedding and she was amazing! She is the sweetest and did a great job of making sure everything went according to plan! The food was delicious and the venue is gorgeous! I just wish I could plan another wedding at Valle Vista :)

Megan · Married on 05/27/2017

This is the perfect place to book if you want a classic, elegant look without stressing out over decorating a venue yourself. They take take of EVERYTHING - food, room set up and breakdown, ceremony music, and even offer you an assistant to be with you every step of the way the day of the wedding. If you are having flowers, a DJ, cake, etc brought in from another location, Valle Vista staff will take care of coordinating the timing of drop off and pick up so you don't have to worry about a thing. Another big plus is the wonderful landscaping for photos. My husband and I had an amazing wedding day - no complaints! :)

Lynette · Married on 03/25/2017

From the moment I walked in, pure hospitality! I knew after a moment of searching and discouragement, we had found the best place.

Sarita · Married on 03/05/2017

Each person assigned to us made things so smooth and peaceful for us! Especially our Day of Coordinator, Ester.

Everything was simply perfect. ??

Mary · Married on 02/11/2017

My husband and I were extremely happy with our wedding at Valle Vista! Everyone was very helpful and really awesome in helping us have the wedding of our dreams. Angela, our coordinator, even helped us save some money. Polly our day of coordinator, kept everything on track and helped with my crisis of mud on the bottom of my dress. The food was great. The music was great. Our wedding was beautiful.

Karla · Married on 12/16/2016

The staff at Valle Vista were absolutely amazing. Rosie and Donna both made the planning process so much easier and Juliana truly made our wedding day all the more special. We just can't thank them enough!

kristin · Married on 11/05/2016

If I could tell every person about this venue I would. They were so good to us and our day was so stress free and perfect!

Courtney · Married on 10/28/2016

My husband and i got married at valle vista on 10.28.16 and it was a fairytale wedding. I couldnt of asked for a better venue. The staff is absolutely wonderful. They are so nice, compassionate, and will do anything and everything to make sure your wedding goes exactly as you want. They take away all and any worries you may have. I would recommend Valle Vista to every newly engadged couple. The food at our reception was amazing, everyone raved about the horse and carriage and gatsby limos. It was the best day of our lives. Thank you valle vista!

Bonnie · Married on 10/23/2016

Valle vista was hands down the best decision I made when booking a venue. They had every detail down pat, double checking to make sure that the details were what I was wanting. Rosie was so helpful, answering any random questions I had quickly. The price point for the venue was spectacular, and they are very flexible to make sure the day is everything you want it to be. There are a variety of menus, we even were allowed to sub out a protein for an italian entrees to make sure our vegetarian guests had options as well. Esther was my day of coordinator and she was the absolute best. Esther made sure the day ran so smoothly and on time. If there were any hiccups, I have no clue because she did such a great job keeping track.

Julie · Married on 09/23/2016

Valle vista did An amazing job. They made my day so easy. I didn't have a single worry that day! Thanks again Valle vista!!!!

Tiffany · Married on 09/18/2016

I absolutely loved Valle Vista and all of the wonderful staff! I highly recommend!