ValiaRose Events Reviews

9 Reviews for ValiaRose Events

• Y

Yeisha F. · Married on 01/14/2020

Professional & Efficient

Valia Rose was such a delight to work with. From the moment we spoke she made sure every detail that I needed for the upcoming event was addressed. She is very thorough and knowledgeable about her craft. She made sure everything went of without a hitch. I definitely recommend her reliable services for a stress free event. I can’t wait to work with her in the future.

Sent on 01/14/2020

K · Married on 07/06/2018

The best wedding Ive ever been to!!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Camille · Married on 06/23/2018

The Valia Rose team was absolutely amazing! I went through my entire day without a worry and everything was absolutely perfect. From The communication to execution I give the team an A plus plus! THANKS FOR MAKING MY WEDDING DAY DREAMS COME TRUE

Sent on 07/09/2018

Annie · Married on 07/01/2017

Joanna and ValiaRose are exceptional!!! Most brides have to do all the work even with a planner. This was not the case. Joanna took my ideas and completed everything above my expectations. Everything was smooth and magical. She's a wonderful person with creative visions. Top notch in her field. Her and her staff were professional. They went above and beyond for my wedding. I chose ValiaRose and I suggest you do the same!!

Sent on 07/14/2017

Glenda · Married on 05/20/2017

Hands down the best experience. Service was more than I could have imagined and I am so thankful for the team work. My day was absolutely perfect

Sent on 07/05/2017

Pamela · Married on 09/24/2016

It was a pleasure having Joanna and her team for Charles and I wedding day!!! She listens to every little idea you have and executes it to the fullest!! Everyone say, something always goes wrong on your wedding day, but our day was perfect!!!!!! I can't thank her and the team enough for making my dreams and ideas come to life!! I was truly a Southern Belle!!
    Pamela Dowdell

Sent on 10/01/2016

Keisha · Married on 05/30/2016

Joanna and ValiaRose were great. Everything was beautiful and more than perfect. Our wedding day was beyond great and I had no worries the day of. Joanna was great communicating my wants and needs to the vendors. Her team worked well together to make sure the wedding party was taken care of. I would most definitely recommend ValiaRose to any bride. My husband and I are so happy that we had such a wonderful team to help us with our journey to becoming one!

Sent on 06/29/2016
  • #meetthebrowns42416

Alisha · Married on 04/24/2016

Joanna's eye and visions are unparalleled. She truly took my thoughts and made them a reality. No detaill goes unnoticed. Personal service is given on a daily basis and she is empathetic to the ever changing emotions of each bride. How she manages it all I will never understand. I am recommending Valia rose events! I had no worries the day of, everything was beautiful and went smoothly. A huge thank you to Joanna and her team at Vaila Rose Events for making our wedding day one of the best and brightest memories of the start of our new life together. Joe and I love you all!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Shani · Married on 07/08/2017

0.4
      0.5

Valia Rose and Joanna Sheppard provided month of coordination for my wedding on July 8, 2017, Tuscaloosa, AL.

Joanna was flighty, inconsistent, emotionally inconsistent, and provided horrible coordination and execution the day of my wedding. She did not have my mother walk down the aisle during my wedding, she made lots of last minute changes, and as a member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated, she said: "I'd like to call the ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha to the floor." I wish I could stop there, but no...

She offered apologies, but her level of professionalism was horrible. My sister, Kanika Collins Sharp had to explain and explain again why my mother, the Mother of the Bride needed to be walked down the aisle.

Joanna, specifically was inconsistent, flighty, full of excuses and tears, last minute changes, and not a good coordinator. She was scheduled to meet me for a walk through and cancelled while I was enroute. I had driven two hours to meet her and experienced a sudden cancellation. I had to pry timelines and schedules out of Joanna.

Several people noticed her conflict with her staff during my cake cutting. They had a disagreement over the serving dish and everyone saw them both lose their cool. We tried to give Joanna the benefit of the doubt, but it is what it is.

She even contacted my sister via text to apologize for her consistent slight of my mother. Never once did she tell me about all of the things she did. Others have told me. I do not recommend Valia Rose at all. HORRIBLE!

--Dr. Shani K. Collins, MSW (www.shanicollins.com)

Sent on 07/11/2017