49 Reviews for Vail Studio

High-Res Images (1)
Digital Files (1)
49 Vail Studio Reviews

Erik is amazing. he yields a quality, gorgeous product in the way of photos/albums, and always makes sure the bride and groom are satisfied. he is gentle and kind and goes out of his way. his pricing is very reasonable as well, and he's been doing this for a LONG time! i have referred him to a few bride clients and will continue to do so! thanks for everything

Profile Picture Cam, 11/7/16, 0 Reviews
Category: Photography

We could not be happier with our choice to have Vail Studio's shoot our engagement and our wedding pictures. After doing a fair amount of research, we had narrowed down our choices to photographers who had great pictures but had also shot at our venue before. After meeting with Erik and Ali we instantly booked with them. Their professionalism and fun personalities made it an easy choice. They were patient with us and they have a great vision for finding that "perfect" picture. It was so nice to have photographers that are down to earth and excited about us enjoying our time and our event, as much as anyone else involved. It was an exceptional value for the quality of work, on both our engagement and our wedding pictures; we could not have expected a better outcome.

Profile Picture Catherine, 7/10/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

Erik is fantastic! He's very personable and flexible. He's willing to work with you to create whatever you want and most of all his pictures are AMAZING!! I couldn't be happier with our choice to make Vail our photographer

Profile Picture Breijanna, 7/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As many have stated - Erik and Ali are unbelievably amazing. From the beginning they were professional, welcoming, comfortable and knowledgeable. We met them at a show over a year before our wedding and they ended up doing both our engagement and wedding. I can't say enough amazing things about getting to know them; they were so willing to get to know us and spend time with us in order to make a connection that would allow them to do a better job. Not only was it a privilege getting to know these two amazing people; our pictures turned out incredible!!! Then entire day is a blur and they were able to capture everything better than we could ever have remembered. They were completely flexible with plans and times; and organized with how the flow needed to go. Another thing - I didn't notice them!! I literally remember seeing them once the rest of the night yet they were everywhere! I have had so many people ask me who did our pictures and I have been able to rave about how much easier they made the process and recommend them to anyone in need of pictures! Highly, HIGHLY recommended! Thank you so much Erik and Ali - you made a huge impact in our life.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

What can I say about Erik, Ali and the Vail Studio team aside from PERFECTION?

From the moment we met Erik and Ali at a vendor event we were sold. Their photographs had this incredible artistic quality and their personalities were so easy to connect with. We booked with them soon after that event and first had our engagement shoot. My husband and I are not big photo takers so we thought it would be really awkward. However, Erik and Ali did a phenomenal job of making us feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures that came out of that session were TO DIE FOR. Stunning. Amazing. No word to describe them. They aren't the standard photos you see for engagement and wedding. They had this amazing level of creativity and eye for perspective that we (especially my husband who is an artist) are drawn to every time we see them.

Our continued work with them leading to the wedding was fantastic. Prompt email responses, very accommodating, and so fun to be around. A young, vibrant couple who obviously loves what they do.

Wedding day we couldn't have been happier with our service. They arrived on time and got right to work. They brought a third associate to ensure there were enough cameras everywhere they needed to be. Our formal pictures went off without a hitch and during the rest of the evening they were nowhere and everywhere at the same time. What I mean is that my husband and I never noticed them consciously but their presence was everywhere, catching every candid moment that we are going to want to see.

They were kind and respectful to our guests, very professional, and such a joy to have there on our big day.

Update 12/8/2015 - We received our photos today and are BEYOND thrilled with the results. They are stunning ... absolutely phenomenal. The Vail team captured our day better than we ever could have imagined and we are SO GRATEFUL for their attention to every single detail. I'm such a happy bride!

I would recommend this pair to anyone.

Profile Picture Kylene, 10/18/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Better late than never! Erik and Ali shot our engagement photos as well as our wedding day. They also shot our best friends wedding almost exactly 3 months before our wedding. Throughout the year plus of getting to spend time with these people and have them be such a big part of our wedding day we feel not only like we have the most amazing pictures, but that we have gained new friends. Erik and Ali go above and beyond to not only make you feel and look beautiful, but are actually interested in your love story and find a way to capture your personality with your significant other through pictures. They create art! We are so blessed to have met these people. Coming up on our 6th month anniversary we plugged in our zip drive to relive and enjoy our pictures all over again! They did just what I had hoped; made us fall in love the same way we did the day we met, the same way we felt the day we got married and the love we will share the rest of our lives. Thank you both of you for capturing our love story so perfectly in our little day of love time capsule.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Vail Studio is hands down the best decision we made for our wedding day! Erik, Ali and Debbie not only captured our wedding day beyond our expectations, they were super fun and made you feel comfortable in front of the camera. My husband and I were able to be ourselves, enjoy the day and we wouldn't have trusted another team with the most important day of our lives!

Profile Picture Trista, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik and Ali are amazing! A sentiment repeated again and again by other seriously happy clients. From the first contact with Erik and Ali we noticed they were different... in a great way! Both interested in learning about us, finding a connection and building open communication that made us feel at ease. The consistent follow up was wonderful and helpful questionnaires made it easy for us to organize our thoughts especially while planning all the other details of a wedding.

Our wedding day was wonderful and I felt like having Ali and Erik there to guide us and keep us on track during each photo location made the entire day easy and comfortable... there were also plenty of laughs along the way... finally the end result I just received my pictures and WOW! From the depth of colours captured, the unique composure of each photograph and their knack for catching a tender moment Erik and Ali really have something special... you can tell they love what they do and each other!!

So words of wisdom from yet another more than satisfied client, save yourself the worry, hassle and the time and book Vail Studio and I know in a few months you'll be leaving yet another wonderful review.. keep up the incredible work Ali and Erik!

Profile Picture Alison, 9/13/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We do not even have words for how amazing our pictures are from Vail Studio photography.

I tear up every time I go back through them. I feel like the day went by so fast and through our wedding pictures, we are able to relive every moment of that day. From trailing down the snohomish river, to our first look, to climbing hay stacks in a barn. They captured the tears, the love everyone shared, the wild dancing, and every moment in between. We are so happy we met Ali and Erik; their professionalism, passion, and skill set are beyond any brides wildest dream. We will continue to share their work with anyone and everyone we can. My husband and I will proudly say we would book them over and over and over again!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Vail's were so amazing! Our photos from the wedding turn out so beautiful. I can't wait to have them everywhere in my home.

Profile Picture Alora, 8/17/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't even know where to start with this review because there are so many things to rave about in my experience with Vail Studio. I looked at SO many photographers and their reviews/blogs/galleries leading up to my wedding and decided on Vail after all my research. If you are doing the same thing right now, stop researching and just go with Vail. They are seriously amazing and you will be so happy with everything from day one until you get your photos back. Here are just a few of the things that made our experience with Vail amazing:

-Erik and Ali felt it was super important to have face to face meetings leading up to the wedding. The fact that they cared enough to spend that time to get to know their couples was HUGE - any awkwardness that could have been there on wedding day was gone b/c we felt like we were friends with our photographers.
-Wedding day - Erik has a way of taking photos and letting you do your thing without feeling like you have a photographer following you around or telling you what to do or how to pose. It made everything super relaxed and, yes, even made picture taking fun. You can tell in our pics that we were just happy and having fun, it all came through in the photos.
-THE PICTURES! - The day couldn't have been captured more perfectly. Words can't explain how much fun we had getting our pictures back after the wedding and re-living our wedding day through them. They captured every emotion from the day and special details that I wasn't able to see on the wedding day. How amazing to be able to see all those details and family/friends interacting in these photos. We've had tons of compliments on our pictures and couldn't be happier with them.

Every single photo taken was perfect and we still can't stop looking at them. Simply amazing work. I know how important it is to choose the right wedding photographer and I highly, highly recommend Vail for your wedding. You will be SO happy you went with them.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erik and Ali provided the fantastic photography for our outdoor wedding! We met with them a few months earlier for the Engagement session and immediately felt at ease in their presence. On the day of the wedding, they were prompt and well-prepared to get all the essential shots we wanted! We loved the final product!

Profile Picture Claire, 8/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

The photography service that Erik and Ali Vail provided for our daughter's wedding was nothing less than outstanding. We ended up with many hundreds of perfect, professional digital images that covered every phase and facet of the preparation before the wedding, the ceremony and the reception. The two were an absolute pleasure to work with, blending in to the celebration and having fun along with our many other guests. The excellent images allow us to relive all the moments of that special day, including nuances that we as the busy hosts may have missed during the event!

Ali and Erik, thank you for the superb job you did and wish you all the best with future assignments.

Profile Picture Debbie, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you are considering using Vail Studio for your wedding or event, you should just stop thinking about it and book them today. We had Erik and Ali photograph our wedding and they are awesome! We could not have been happier with the whole process and the results were AMAZING. We all know that taking pictures can be awkward, but they really make you feel relaxed and in the end, we ended up really enjoying the whole process. They did a great job of handling all of the details of what pictures were being taken when, with who, etc, so that we didn't have to think or worry about it for even a second during the day. Did I mention the pictures turned out AMAZING?

The quality of their work is beyond top notch and we couldn't have chosen better people to capture our big day. We ended up with many pictures that are true works of art, not just another average wedding photo. Another cool thing that is worth pointing out is that we got many compliments from our guests on how "awesome" the photographers were and how they managed to blend in and interact with our the guests. This may seem like an odd thing to point out, but it really made for great candid photos instead of people running away from the photographers during the event. They captured all the little details and also many things that we were too busy to notice.

We looked at a bunch of different photographers when we were planning our event and ultimately chose Erik and Ali because the quality of their work is simply a step above a lot of the others that we looked at and they instantly make you feel comfortable with them. There is not a high enough rating for how great they were and how incredible our pictures turned out.

Profile Picture Tyler, 7/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had a great time working with Erik and Ali for our wedding. They do beautiful work and were very responsive to any requests we made for special photos. They made us feel at ease and ran with our ideas to make them better than we imagined. We're very happy with our pictures!

Profile Picture User4339309, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Awesome AWESOME photographers and great people to boot. I would highly recommend to anyone.

Profile Picture Erik, 6/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I contracted Erik Vail to take photos for our very small, personal wedding in June 2014. Erik and his wife, Ali, were very personable, flexible and professional from initial contact to our interactions on our very special day.
Erik's ability to hear our vision and then elevate it to the next level was incredible.
We had a wonderful experience and the pictures are amazing. We would HIGHLY recommend Erik Vail Photography.

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/5/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik and Ali photographed our wedding at a gorgeous little chapel. We had about 40 guests and with such an intimate event, we needed a photographer that could capture the emotions of the day. They did that and more. Our pictures are beautiful. Erik saw amazing shots that I think many people would have missed. He got everything in a very short period of time. We were super late for our wedding pictures and gave him very little time to work with before the wedding started.. From the posed pictures with family and the wedding party to candid shots of our guests, Erik and Ali managed to be everywhere. I don't know how they did it! Plus, they are a joy to work with. I was so stressed when I arrived late and they both calmed me down immediately and made the experience so much fun. Exactly what a bride needs on her special day. My pictures are absolutely gorgeous and so many people compliment us about them. Thanks so much Erik and Ali. You are both fantastic!!!

Profile Picture User4174102, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We can't say enough great things about Erik and Ali Vail! They completely understood our vision for both our engagement and wedding photos. Their customer service is excellent, their eye for a great shot is superb, there attention to detail is outa this world, you can tell they just care. They were helpful with every step of the photography process for our wedding day, they are a great team! We would recommend these guys to anyone who wants great photos!!!! I will be hiring these guys again for all of our future photo needs. Oh and they are just fun people.

Profile Picture Keri, 2/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved the service that Erik and Alli provided!!! They did both our wedding and engagement pictures. They made the entire event go smoothly and without a hitch. The pictures turned out flawlessly and they knew exactly what they were doing. They were very professional and nice people, and they made sure they did what we wanted. We are so grateful to them for taking such amazing pictures and being so flexible!! Thank you!

Profile Picture Colby, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

They are awesome to work with!!

Profile Picture Lynn, 9/9/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik and Alli were wonderful to work with, I wouldn't have chosen any other photographer.

Profile Picture Marcus, 9/8/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The Erik and Ali duo was an excellent team to take our wedding pictures. Everything turned out awesome, and they were a joy to be around. They understood what was expected and what we needed from them. Because of the pre-event coordination everything on our big day turned out great. They are great people and were professional. They provided great service with an awesome attitude and I would recommend them to everyone I know.

Profile Picture troy, 9/6/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erik & Ali were the perfect photographers for our wedding. My wife was impressed with their portfolio and from our first meeting I could tell they would be easy to get along with and do a great job. They were very flexible with engagement photo arrangements and made the whole process enjoyable, nothing seemed forced or over the top corny. They were always very accommodating, made us feel comfortable, and listened to our feedback. They also made the extra effort to travel for our destination wedding and spent the entire day capturing all the shots we would want, while never being overbearing. On top of all the amazing bride and groom images, I was very happy to see all the great photos of the guests as well. We couldn’t be happier with the final product, we have received TONS of compliments on the pictures and now have an amazing visual story of our special day to look back on. I would highly recommend Vail Studio to anyone looking for 5 star photography services.

Profile Picture Travis, 8/24/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Eric And Ali Vail photographed my daughters wedding in August. It was an outdoor, destination wedding near Leavenworth Washington. The day was beautiful from beginning to end and Eric and Ali captured every detail. Reliving that day through the moments they captured was beyond words. I just keep hearing the word "Amazing" from all I share the photos with♥

Profile Picture kelly, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews