Vacations To Remember Reviews

13 | Evans, GA

13 Reviews for Vacations To Remember

Emily · Married on 02/17/2018

I met these ladies at a bridal expo and was blown away by their knowledge and experience in the few short minutes we spoke. Then met with Julie in the office and she had our honeymoon planned in 5 minutes. Unfortunately my fiancé and I wanted "options" so after giving us SEVERAL to pick from, we ended up going with her first suggestion and were BLOWN AWAY by our honeymoon. We should have listened to her to start with (sorry Julie! lol).. If you need honeymoon help, look NO FURTHER. She has been everywhere and knows the good, the bad and the untrue about every resort!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

J · Married on 12/24/2017

My wedding was the most perfect wedding I could have ever dreamed of. Barbados over Christmas. And Julie made sure everything went perfect. I can't even express how worried I was about the weather, the decor, the plans, etc and she talked me off a ledge many times. I would do it over and over again but ONLY with Vacations To Remember

Rashundra · Married on 12/09/2017

Julie was very personal during my entire experience. My husband got sick right before our honeymoon. Thanks to the insurance that Julie helped us with we were able to cancel with no hassle. We rebooked our trip 5 months later. Thanks so much Julie and staff for helping us every step of the way.

James · Married on 09/16/2017

I don’t even know where to start with how amazing these folks are. We had a destination wedding in Turks & Caicos and all I knew was that I wanted it THERE but I had no idea where to even start with planning. Julie took over and planned everything to perfection. I could not even envision it before she started making suggestions. My guests still talk about how it was the best vacation of their lives and that means the world to me. I will always be so grateful to Vacations To Remember for making my wedding dreams come true! It really was a wedding to remember forever!
    Megan and James

Brenna · Married on 12/17/2016

Julie has been working with my fiancé and I through email in order to set up our honeymoon. She has been so easy to work with and has made our planning and traveling experience stress free!

Sent on 12/08/2016
  • TyandReg

Tyesha · Married on 10/16/2016

Julie has been planning my vacations for over a decade. So, when the man of my dreams came into my life, there was no question as to who would be planning our honeymoon. Julie learns her clients preferences, makes suggestions/does searches according to those preferences and gets me the best rates every time. She does all of the leg work. I let her know where I want to go, what kind of trip it is (relaxing, adventure) and she does the rest. All I have to do is pack. Julie's turnaround for quotes are quick and she's there if I have any concerns prior to my trip. Check out Vacations to Remember for your traveling needs because you will want to remember your vacation/honeymoon and it starts with an awesome travel agent. You will be pleased with the service.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Mallory · Married on 01/24/2015

Julie at Vacations to a remember was absolutely fabulous when helping plan our honeymoon. We absolutely had no idea where to begin when looking at options for honeymooning. She recommended Sandals Royal Plantation and it was AMAZING!!! Julie took care of every little detail from getting on the plane to the resort and back!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Rich · Married on 01/24/2015

When trying to decide on a honeymoon my fiancé told me that I had to plan it and just tell her where we were going. A friend of mine told me about Julie and so I called her and within a few hours we were booked for Sandals Royal Plantation and I didn’t have to do a thing except give her the dates and our names and date of births. I highly recommend Julie to anyone looking for a honeymoon.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Megan · Married on 09/22/2012

Vacations to Remember provides an amazing service! I have been working with Julie and her team for over 8 years and each experience has been 5 Stars! Their knowledge and guidance in the world of vacationing, locations, and even destination wedding planning always exceed my expectations. If I run into any snags along the way I can count on Vacations to Remember to do their best to resolve the issue. I have no concerns recommending them to any friends or family. Thanks to Julie and her exceptional team for helping create all of my lasting vacation memories!

Haley · Married on 10/03/2009

Julie is Amazing to work with and is such a professional! She planned my honeymoon to St Lucia, and since then has planned several other trips for my family, friends and me. She will find the resort perfect for you, while being conscious of your overall budget. I Highly recommend letting Julie plan your honeymoon and even your destination wedding! She takes all of the work off of you and makes it an absolutely wonderful Vacation to Remember :) Love her and her expertise!!

Sent on 05/21/2018
  • MelissaK

Melissa · Married on 02/07/2009

Can I say WOW??? I didn't even meet with Julkie for her to plan an amazing honeymoon for us! We did not have to worry about anything! She found us everything we wanted, in our budget, and unbelievable luxury!
    She had great follow through and even called our Hotel to see if we were enjoying our trip! She also followed up with us upon return to see how we liked it. I will book all of my vacations through her from now on!

Sent on 07/08/2009

Vacations To Remember's reply:

Thanks Melissa! So glad you enjoy your Honeymoon @ Royal Plantation and that our service was good for you! Hope married life is treating you well! :)

Julie

Julie · Married on 05/25/2008

Working with Vacations to Remember and Julie Lanham was very easy. She provided us with a wonderful honeymoon experience that wouldn't have been possible without her help. We definitely would work with the company again.

Sent on 07/31/2009