3 Reviews for URBANA PAUL Studios & Photo Booth

Backdrop(s) (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
3 URBANA PAUL Studios & Photo Booth Reviews

Absolutely fabulous vendor! Yesenia was very helpful throughout the whole process. The booking process was very easy. We are so happy with our choice for photobooth! Great scrapbook! Great props! Just a wonderful service.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Marie, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I'll start by letting all the readers know that I COLLECT photostrip pictures so thats just letting you know how picky I am with photobooth companies. I found Urbana Paul for my best friends wedding 2 years ago and we just used them for our wedding in January. THEY ARE GREAT! Both time Yesenia was the person I was in contact with and she was always very very helpful. The photos come out really nice, staff is great at your event and you also get to design your strip with lots of options!

Go with them, you will not be disappointed. Thank you guys for adding to our wedding!

Profile Picture Michelle , 1/28/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Delivery, Setup, Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Photobooth

I found this photo booth vendor on groupon and gave them a call to book my date. I spoke with Yesenia who was fabulous to work with. She was very responsive and tried to accommodate all of our needs. Our guests loved the photobooth and we had a fun time looking through all of the photos provided in the online gallery. They even provided a custom print design for our tropical themed wedding which was perfect. Definitely worth looking into for your next event!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/8/16, 6 Reviews